PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Jedi Knight II custom single player level?

dan123
07-10-2002, 11:53 PM
What is your favorite Jedi Knight II custom single player level?

Emon
07-11-2002, 02:57 AM
I'd have to say Tavion because it has some new NPCs (even if some are jacked up), and it has a few basic ICARUS scripts. Other than that, I don't really like it, but it's much better than all the other Reborn and stormie killing levels.

UltimateZeus
07-11-2002, 05:46 AM
I would have to say the Emperor's Villa because I created it but I did enjoy the Ladder map a lot

JediPunk
07-11-2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by UltimateZeus
I would have to say the Emperor's Villa because I created it but I did enjoy the Ladder map a lot

You created the emperor's villa?
I love it dude! So many reborns so much fun! :D

Emon
07-11-2002, 07:46 AM
I always wondered how people could find nothing but Reborn and stormie killing fun. Don't you people like levels with a story, puzzles, etc?

volrathxp
07-11-2002, 08:06 AM
i thought the mainframe was a lot of fun... it was hard, had kind of a storyline and fighting vader with luke is a lot of fun.

Drakewl
07-11-2002, 09:05 AM
although the poll consists of the map mainframe v1, i have given my vote for the second version of mainframe that has a nice prequel before you encounter darth vader

i feeled it was more complete and fun this way

volrathxp
07-11-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Drakewl
although the poll consists of the map mainframe, i have given my vote for the second version of mainframe that has a nice prequel before you encounter darth vader

i feeled it was more complete and fun this way

yeah... the second one was great as well.. i liked both of them really...

i like tavion too... the flow of the level was great.

Emon
07-11-2002, 09:57 AM
The flow? You mean it's linearness that only lets you complete the level in one way?

I guess no one around here appreciated TRUELY good SP, or maybe you guys just haven't experianced it...

AKPiggott
07-12-2002, 08:37 PM
Emon knows what he's talking about. Anyone who ever played lots of custom SP levels for the original JK will know what makes a quality SP level. It set a standard that so far, JO hasn't reached. But I believe that standard will be reached eventually. JK started out pretty much the same way with Dark Jedi killing levels. It was only after a year or so, that true quality levels like Warzone II popped up, and it basically evolved from there.