View Full Version : What is the name for this texture?

07-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Theres a texture I want to use in a map I am creating.Its the background in the yavin level.What is the name of it?

07-11-2002, 07:22 PM
press "s" and type in "skies/yavin". Thats the shader for Yavin's background. I'm pretty sure that's what you want.