PDA

View Full Version : (stupid thread)...if you were turned into an action figure...

Gatorboy
07-11-2002, 07:40 PM
...what props would you have? and what actions?:D

for props, i'd probably have my trusty bag (completely covered with band names and stuff like that), a spray bottle (gotta love graffiti) and my voodoo doll kit.

as for actions, i'm real lazy so i dunno if i HAVE any actions.

what about you?

(p.s, NOW do you believe i'm bored here?)

Natty
07-11-2002, 09:52 PM
Well of course I'd have pigtails, duuuuuuuh, and then my favorite purple top, complete with my jeans. Ummmmm would have lots of glitter as a prop, used to irritate people by throwing it on everyone, especially boyfriends who always complain :D I'd also come complete with my dogs, can't go too far wrong with them. As for actions, I talk back to you when you talk to me, so I'd just swear a lot and slap and punch people when I get irritated with something you say to me that I don't like, but if you say something I do like I'll probably tell you your my best friend and I luv you.... kinda like the evil Krusty the Klown doll :D

Joshi
07-12-2002, 01:35 AM
hmm, props. well, i'd have to have a rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle, a banana picker and a busted acordian. my actions would be a button that would start me annoying you like you wouldn't believe, and no off button.

Guybrush122
07-12-2002, 02:02 AM
well, id have spikey bracelets and my trusty guitar covered in stickers from bands for props

as for actions id have...

Super Guitar Solo-ing action. :D

Unbelievable Thumbs-Up action. :thumbsup:

Super Duper Middle Finger Raising action. :evil5:

Amazing Sticking-Out-Tongue-While-Making-The Metal Hand action. :lips:

and Superly Amazing Jerk-Off Action :naughty:

hehehe

Crazy_Taco
07-12-2002, 03:33 AM
Items:
Super Action Tacos!
Salsa Gun!
Actions:
Super Action Taco Flinging!
Crazy Taco Song!
Using of Salsa Gun!

(Note: Salsa gun hazardous to children.)

murta
07-12-2002, 04:42 AM
Man, way to enhance rocker stereotypes guys

Oh yeah that smiley's not doing the "Metal Hand Action", more commonly referred to as 'throwing the horns'

King Andrei
07-13-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Guybrush122
[B]and Superly Amazing Jerk-Off Action :naughty:[B]

GROOOOSSS!! :eew:

Funnay Bunnay
07-18-2002, 09:34 AM
Props: Super electric guitar,pockets full of random things including my trusty swiss army knife.
Actions:Misc actions from the knife,super-sandwich eating action.(lol :animelol: :D :D )

COJ
07-18-2002, 10:48 AM
humm....

I had have a Venom mask, with a Sniper, Pepper spray, LightSaber...hum....and like night vision googles....sweet

plus Id come with a cd that talks about me

all that for only 19,99$ where ever action heroes are sold....

Kj°len
07-18-2002, 11:13 AM
Orciana That plays Ballad of the Wind Fish
Fusion Gun
Crystal Dagger
Really really Bright refection Shield
CD/MP3 Player
Flying Rooster
:D

SamNMax
07-21-2002, 02:19 AM
My Lucasarts hat, Frostmourn, and no actions.