Gold Stars
Dark Knight - 1

Yoda_623
07-14-2002, 12:51 PM
A gold star for what?

obi
07-14-2002, 12:52 PM
I used to get gold stars in kindergarden...........:confused:

Whats this thread about? Tell me or I'll be tempted to say it's spam.............

Camus
07-14-2002, 12:53 PM
So far only you... Ill only list the top 2 gold stars and top five points... I have a word doc that im keep a list in and I update it as I give out points and stars... Your nice enough to host my pic so you get a gold star :D

obi
07-14-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Camus
So far only you... Ill only list the top 2 gold stars and top five points... I have a word doc that im keep a list in and I update it as I give out points and stars... Your nice enough to host my pic so you get a gold star :D

ummmmmmmmm.............

right.............

How would you go about getting one of those "points" ?

Camus
07-14-2002, 12:57 PM
If you notice its in my sig... and you have to quess something right to one of my questions to get a point... gold stars are for people that either im sucking up to or they are really nice to me...

Im sure after a week I will have given out plenty of stars and points...

obi
07-14-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Camus
If you notice its in my sig... and you have to quess something right to one of my questions to get a point... gold stars are for people that either im sucking up to or they are really nice to me...

Im sure after a week I will have given out plenty of stars and points...

uhh, your avatar is cool.............

Would that get me a point? :confused:

Camus
07-14-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

uhh, your avatar is cool.............

Would that get me a point? :confused:

Sorry but no... It would quallify as a Gold star but its not really nice enough... I can tell you want a point and are trying... Im thinking about putting in a silver point but I dont know... list the top person but the silver point numbers might get to high to fast for me to keep up with... :S