PDA

View Full Version : ah krap

darthbong
07-14-2002, 07:24 PM
i just kicked over 100 posts and see that my new title is "sith probe droid" i hate the sith with a passion so this displeases me alot, anyone know what the next title is and how many posts i have to have to get it ( i'm guessing 150)?

Darth Knight
07-14-2002, 09:37 PM
battle droid

Darth Knight
07-14-2002, 09:45 PM
then e wok then tusken raider and that is as far as i know

JandoFett1842
07-14-2002, 10:32 PM
Dont worry, 400 post is a Gungan!

Yoda_623
07-14-2002, 10:47 PM
Actually when you get to about 650 the titles are good. Then when you get to 1,000 you can make your own rank. :D

Kstar__2
07-14-2002, 10:52 PM
Cool, but how on earth do you reach 1000?

whitedragon
07-14-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by darthbong
i hate the sith with a passion so this displeases me alot, hey watch it im a sith

whitedragon
07-14-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by kstar__2
alot of free time

obi
07-15-2002, 02:06 AM

Stay here for over 2 years and make relevant posts, or stay here 2 months, spam many times.

Choice is your, and yours alone. :)

(or, you can make many many relevany posts in 2 months. :) )

Camus
07-15-2002, 02:11 AM
I started this on 06-26-2002
I was around 50 by the time I got around to coming to Yoda's swamp... now look at me im around 207 in 2 days... :D and ive only made 3 or 4 spams... 2 was need the other ones I dont really know about... Its all amater of talking alot...

Kyth'emos
07-15-2002, 02:13 AM
I find it odd that someone whos name starts with "darth" hates the sith with a passion. does anyone else find that a little bit odd ?

JrKASperov
07-15-2002, 02:13 AM
Well, the third option is possible, just take a day off, look at every forum around here, and reply to EVERY thread you see... youll probably reach 1000 in 5 hours;)

Camus
07-15-2002, 02:35 AM
go back 20 days and bump every thread... lol

~thinks~ thats not such a bad idea...

leXX
07-15-2002, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos
I find it odd that someone whos name starts with "darth" hates the sith with a passion. does anyone else find that a little bit odd ?

Yes, very strange indeed ;)

Clem
07-15-2002, 02:56 AM
i think im the only person in here that admits to prefering dark side over light side

does that make me a bad person? *evil grin*

Tyrion
07-15-2002, 03:09 AM

You know,I did get 1000 posts very quick, but I forgot how.Anybody remember?

greedo626
07-15-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion

You know,I did get 1000 posts very quick, but I forgot how.Anybody remember?

http://www.westwoodi.net/~smilies/contrib/ruinkai/spam1.gif

:D

Shadow Angel
07-15-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
i think im the only person in here that admits to prefering dark side over light side

does that make me a bad person? *evil grin*

No, I find the Dark Side much more interesting and intriguing than the Light. It's just that because of Yoda's fight scene in AOTC, everyone here on the forums have become good guy-types.

And you're crazy if you hate the Sith with a passion, yet have the word "darth" in your screen name.

Finally, what do you have against Sith probe droids, huh? What have they ever done to you, huh? HUH, punk!?

whitedragon
07-15-2002, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Angel

Finally, what do you have against Sith probe droids, huh? What have they ever done to you, huh? HUH, punk!?
they've probed many places where they shouldent have

Camus
07-15-2002, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

So have peeping toms... but we are not talking about them right??? ~looks really confused~

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-15-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos

Ha ha ha.

Good point. Your name is Darth Bong, is it not. And Darth is a title held by the Sith. Therefore, DARTH = SITH :)

Don't take it personally, but you have to admit it's pretty funny. Why not change your name to "A Bong time ago..." or "Rebel Probe Droid". Ohh, that sounds kinda cool :cool:

Originally posted by Tyrion

You know,I did get 1000 posts very quick, but I forgot how. Anybody remember?

Oh brother! :rolleyes: :D
This coming from the former "Spam King", but I'm sure you remember that. He he he :lol:

Hey Tyrion, do you play online at all? There's a Tyrion that everybody hates, but claims to be somebody else entirely. He's dragging you name through the mudd.

Thought you should know.

whitedragon
07-15-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Ha ha ha.

Good point. Your name is Darth Bong, is it not. And Darth is a title held by the Sith. Therefore, DARTH = SITH :)

Don't take it personally, but you have to admit it's pretty funny. Why not change your name to "A Bong time ago..." or "Rebel Probe Droid". Ohh, that sounds kinda cool :cool:
cool avatar whered you get it

darthbong
07-15-2002, 05:57 AM

lmao, exactly

darthbong
07-15-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Angel

No, I find the Dark Side much more interesting and intriguing than the Light. It's just that because of Yoda's fight scene in AOTC, everyone here on the forums have become good guy-types.

And you're crazy if you hate the Sith with a passion, yet have the word "darth" in your screen name.

i've disliked the dark side of the force ever since obi wan was struck down

and darth is in my name because it sounds kool, it is just a movie, rember.

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-15-2002, 06:05 AM

cool avatar whered you get it

Hey thanks! :D

It was done with Corel 10. I made a 4 frame movie and exported it as animated .gif (size has to be under 20,000bytes) @ 70x70 pxls

Total size: 16.0 KB (16,419 bytes)

Easy! :cool:

Clem
07-15-2002, 06:09 AM
more frames and it would look mint! im sure it must be poss ... did u see mine and divines flags .... they were 10 ish frames i think

whitedragon
07-15-2002, 06:13 AM

Hey thanks! :D

It was done with Corel 10. I made a 4 frame movie and exported it as animated .gif (size has to be under 20,000bytes) @ 70x70 pxls

Total size: 16.0 KB (16,419 bytes)

Easy! :cool:
um im not good with computers could you run that by me again

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-15-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
more frames and it would look mint! im sure it must be poss ... did u see mine and divines flags .... they were 10 ish frames i think

Yeah I liked it. Real smooth animation. I had 7 frames, but it came out to 23kb. I made a quick one for the shades post. He he he.

Go mini! Go!

EDIT: Forgive me, it's Spam God not Spam King. Thanks Exterminator234 for probing.

whitedragon
07-15-2002, 09:28 AM

Yeah I liked it. Real smooth animation. I had 7 frames, but it came out to 23kb. I made a quick one for the shades post. He he he.

Go mini! Go!
i like it better with the shades. nice touch

Exterminator234
07-15-2002, 09:39 AM

Ha ha ha.

This coming from the former "Spam King", but I'm sure you remember that. He he he :lol:

Hey Tyrion, do you play online at all? There's a Tyrion that everybody hates, but claims to be somebody else entirely. He's dragging you name through the mudd.

Thought you should know.

its Spam God not Spam King, get it right :D

SharaFett
07-15-2002, 10:45 AM
hehe i'm perfectly happy being an ewok.

Camus
07-15-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Camus
go back 20 days and bump every thread... lol

~thinks~ thats not such a bad idea...

Oh I have thought about just running around bumping good posts up to the top... :D

darthbong
07-15-2002, 11:52 AM

Ha ha ha.

Thought you should know.

yeah its true, it is funny. i actully got the name because i needed one the first time i played JKII (i didnt like padawan) and i had just seen "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" and Jay calls himself that when he ignites his Bong Saber. And it just kind of stuck. Until then I played alot of Quake III as " [CP] RipPed_ToRn" and Return to Castle Wolfenstien as "[CP] Col. Hogan"

whitedragon
07-15-2002, 11:57 PM
"what are you waiten for man start suckin. BONG!!!