PDA

View Full Version : the jedi acadamy?


whitedragon
07-14-2002, 11:36 PM
bear with me here ive benn off the forums for awhile.
what is the jedi acadamy

Darklighter
07-14-2002, 11:39 PM
The LucasForums Jedi Academy is a school in which qualified teachers train young padawans in the ways of good natured, non-spamming posts on the forum. The Academy consists of a range of talented staff members. Check the link in obi-wan13's avatar for more details.

whitedragon
07-14-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
The LucasForums Jedi Academy is a school in which qualified teachers train young padawans in the ways of good natured, non-spamming posts on the forum
well whats the fun in that sheesh

Darklighter
07-14-2002, 11:44 PM
Why don't you ask the 15 or so employees there!:D MWUHAHAHA!

Well, the fun is that you know for sure you won't get banned any time soon...hopefully.....:D

whitedragon
07-14-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Why don't you ask the 15 or so employees there!:D MWUHAHAHA!

Well, the fun is that you know for sure you won't get banned any time soon...hopefully.....:D
ok thanks. love your avatar by the way

Darklighter
07-14-2002, 11:50 PM
Thank you very much:D Yours is great too mind...probably look beter with glasses:D What do ya think?

Kit fisto JK
07-14-2002, 11:50 PM
thay wont spam as much ar flame and get a hard time there was a guy named han silo who was on for a couple of days but then he left because he didnt like it here (wispering-we realy dont do that much)

Darklighter
07-14-2002, 11:55 PM
There was a guy called 'dan something' as well who flamed and spammed loads a few days ago...our happy spam-hating (lol) group from the Academy put him in his place and sent him out of here - not that was fun!:D

whitedragon
07-14-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Thank you very much:D Yours is great too mind...probably look beter with glasses:D What do ya think?
if you can find me a pic of barry burton from re that is easy to put sunglasses on ill do it

Darklighter
07-15-2002, 12:16 AM
Hey! I actually could help myself and tried to get glasses on the pic you have. It looks really cool. I'm sorry, i just felt the urge to. Do you want to see it?