PDA

View Full Version : Sweet I Got A New Job!!!

JackTheGaffer
07-17-2002, 05:47 AM
Wooooo hooo I just got a job as a Porduction Assistant/Second Second Assistant Director on a Roger Corman movie!!!

sheaday6
07-18-2002, 01:11 AM
hey isn't that the job where you go get coffee for everyone? HAHA just kidding. Roger Corman ... what movies has he done?

JackTheGaffer
07-19-2002, 06:06 AM
No I dont get coffee for every one, I am a step higher than that guy. Roger Corman has done some of the worst B movies ever.

sheaday6
07-19-2002, 10:56 PM
oh... well, its still a good job

YTtheMighty
07-20-2002, 12:06 PM
I love B movies, those are the movies that would really kick ass if they had more than $20 to make it!

JackTheGaffer
07-21-2002, 05:24 AM
This one has about a million dollar budget. Think of all the crap you can make for a million bucks!

sheaday6
07-22-2002, 01:06 PM
whats it about?

mxbx
07-22-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by JackTheGaffer
This one has about a million dollar budget. Think of all the crap you can make for a million bucks!

In accordance with your request that I think about the crap I can make for a million dollars, I have spent the past day doing just that (thinking, not making crap). I have to say, the amount of crap I could make with the amount in question is staggering - simply staggering!
Thank you for feeding my imagination for the past twenty-four hours. You have been a gentle muse. You, Jack the Gaffer, may one day serve as inspiration for all mankind, beastkind, plantkind, mineralkind, et al. Fine work!

JackTheGaffer
07-23-2002, 03:48 AM
Well you are welcome MXBX.

Btw, it is about a killer croc or something like that. Its being filmed in a water district and Magic Mountain or something along those lines.

sheaday6
07-23-2002, 12:23 PM
wow, Magic Mountain

YTtheMighty
07-23-2002, 02:17 PM
Oh its one the crapy B movies, the only good B movies are the Sci-Fi ones and they always have one actor that was actually in a good movie but was shortly afterwards forgotten [ie. Rudger Hower or Patrik Swaysee(or however you spell it)], the Monster ones always suck balls, if I may say so, but hey more power to ya!

BTW: One million dollars is very little in the movie making world.. I'm no expert but I do know that this movie is going to be simple tooth pick props and such if the budget is one million dollars... but hey I wish I had a million dollars...