PDA

View Full Version : Vampires

zeek2304
07-17-2002, 09:35 AM
Alright I've been using the Vampire Hunter D Mod along with the Ninja mod to get the sword and blood effects. I was just wandering if someone would be interested in making a vampire mod that would go along with D. I just thought it would be cool to cut down vamps instead of troopers while playing with that mod.

BacMeth
07-18-2002, 04:36 AM
well i am (was) working on a vampire tc
but its not D vs vamps.. its vamps vs vamps
but its currently put on hold because i dont have a team up right now
me and subject are doing a small modern weapons mod.. currently including a katana and a beretta i just made

zeek2304
07-18-2002, 10:04 AM
Aight, I guess that is still cool and you will definately have to let me know when the modern weapons comes out. I'll be looking forward to that.

BacMeth
07-19-2002, 04:22 AM
subject made a working reload code... he is doing a new hud code too... we added a new sound for reloading and replaced the shooting sound too... next model will be the mp5, it will replace the blaster... and maybe a pump/shotgun that replaces the xbow

idontlikegeorge
07-20-2002, 02:12 PM
heheh JOCS?

setna
07-21-2002, 02:02 AM
vampire mod errrrr... lol that wont happen anytime soon we need a some solid mods people can play. already i have two forums going about mods check out "oriental dream:the samurai mod for jk2" and star wars:gladiator

Covax
07-30-2002, 03:45 PM
Anyone still working on this? I know there were some ideas kicking around, like making the dintegration the default death for Vampires and such.

Just... 'limiting' it to D may not be the best, especialy with Blade II and Queen of the Damed released last spring.