PDA

View Full Version : "Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks?" Not this guy!

Darth Groovy
07-17-2002, 12:41 PM
This is a really horrible thing to do, but I have been a fan of the Shaft movies for a long, long time. I have both the new and old DVDS and claim no favorites, but I think Samuel L. is ace in the role of a lifetime. Needless to say I got exited when I saw this file posted then I saw it....and was insulted. This is one of many ways to let off some steam. Watta think?

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=605

Dissectional
07-17-2002, 12:53 PM
That skin licks donkey balls..

:rofl:

Shaft is teh shizzle! And that skin is an insult to shaft and shaft fans everywhere!

Boba Rhett
07-17-2002, 12:54 PM
Eep. That just aint right. :o

XERXES
07-17-2002, 12:56 PM
Shaft is teh man, i love those movies.:D

Reb Starblazer
07-17-2002, 12:58 PM
Well, I give the guy an "A" for effort, but a "Z" for output(F wasn't bad enough:D). He tried at least, but man, that's one nasty skin. Well, it's a good skin, but a bad likeness... I'll leave it at that:D

Darth Talliusc
07-17-2002, 01:10 PM
... incweddible.... its better than i could do but man, that is one ugly mother "slap"

SharaFett
07-17-2002, 10:52 PM
lol that ugly skin could never get any. he'd just get his arse whooped for being ugly and giving racial slurs

Yoda_623
07-17-2002, 10:55 PM
Yeah, that is a horrible skin. :D I never really like the Shaft movies, but that still is a horrible skin.

MaulerZ
07-18-2002, 11:21 PM
Wtf is that that sure a hell aint shaft......Have u seen his Zoolander :lol: now thats a peice of crap!!!!

s0ulblihtr
07-18-2002, 11:27 PM
THATS ONE UGLY MUTHA"Don't you say that"!!!

Gives a bad name to Shaft. Shaft had style. Was smooth with the women. That thing looks like it stepped outta the twilight zone.

EWWWWWWWW!!!

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
This is a really horrible thing to do, but I have been a fan of the Shaft movies for a long, long time. I have both the new and old DVDS and claim no favorites, but I think Samuel L. is ace in the role of a lifetime. Needless to say I got exited when I saw this file posted then I saw it....and was insulted. This is one of many ways to let off some steam. Watta think?

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=605
that dosent look like shaft