PDA

View Full Version : Dest. please fix !!!

rut-wa jodar
07-17-2002, 04:38 PM
Can you please fix the following minor bugs in jedimod 1.0

1) bots doublesabers not working
2) bots rgb sabers not working
3) bot_honorabledualacceptance is cheat protected

many thanx :thumbs1:

grandforkian
07-18-2002, 02:41 AM
Also, when I activate the doubleblade I can only choose the two one-hand styles, not the other three two-hand ones.

Andy867
07-18-2002, 03:02 AM
um.. grand, DEST did that on purpose... He made it that way to balance out the different sabers, and the saber that would be the most effective is the single saber, cuz it will have ALL the styles... so that won't be fixed... sorry

rut-wa jodar
07-18-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Andy867
um.. grand, DEST did that on purpose... He made it that way to balance out the different sabers, and the saber that would be the most effective is the single saber, cuz it will have ALL the styles... so that won't be fixed... sorry

if that`s the case he has ruined Tck`s RGB mod because they were the mods main + points

t3rr0r
07-18-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by rut-wa jodar
if that`s the case he has nerfed Tck`s RGB mod because they were the mods main + points
do you even know what you're talking about?

Dest
07-18-2002, 03:39 AM
yeah I'm not going to change the stance things. As for the bot stuff I really messed it all up somehow. Guess I should fix it.

t3rr0r
07-18-2002, 03:51 AM
dest, could you look into adding the aotc style sabers (the ones that are thicker)? to work with the rgb system, of course. http://modcentral.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=377. just something to look into. more of a visual thing than coding.

rut-wa jodar
07-18-2002, 03:55 AM
Andy867 claims that you left the bots stuff out on purpose ?
If that were the case you would have stated that in the readme.txt

nomad
07-18-2002, 04:13 AM
Andy867 claims that you left the bots stuff out on purpose ? - rut-wa

rut-wa,
I believe Andy867 was refering to Grandforkian's comments about the stances. Not the botsaber issues. Simple misunderstanding :)

See, Andy867 addressed "grand" about the stances. And he's right that will not be changed. It's a great balancing measure as well as the animations are better in those stances for the twosabers.

Dest, glad to hear you'll fix the botsaber issue :)
Great job man! We can't blame you for missing something here or there :)

-nomad

MTFBWY

Darth-Nasty
07-18-2002, 04:23 AM
when you fix the bot stuff can you make it so they can use two sabers as well as double bladed ones

Red Devil
07-18-2002, 05:36 AM
will you make bots allowed dual sabers ??

t3rr0r
07-18-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Red Devil
will you make bots allowed dual sabers ??
Originally posted by Darth-Nasty
when you fix the bot stuff can you make it so they can use two sabers as well as double bladed ones