PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I won!


greedo626
07-17-2002, 08:33 PM
it was just another day checking the forums when:
CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU ARE THE 27222827 th
VISITOR TO THIS WEBSITE

CLICK HERE TO CLOSE THIS WINDOW
and contact our claims department immediately

OMG! I can't believe it! I never win anything! in your face LOOOOSSSEEERRRRSSSS!!!!!


hmmm. at least its better than the viagra ads;)

Hanch Saode
07-17-2002, 08:35 PM
Bah...I never win either....

Crappy....I don't remember me winning anything my entire life....

But I am known to have a short memory :)

leXX
07-17-2002, 08:41 PM
What did you win? Whatever it is I want HALF! :D

Darth Knight
07-17-2002, 10:25 PM
i won a used toothebrush one time

Divine Spirit
07-17-2002, 10:28 PM
You think that's good? You should see how many cruises ive won in the past few days!

Looks like it will be a busy summer! :D:D

WolfmanNCSU
07-17-2002, 10:30 PM
CONGRATS!!

I hope I am just as lucky some day. Maybe the "if banner is flashing you win" ad is flashing one of these days, then I can click and claim my prize too :rolleyes:

SharaFett
07-17-2002, 10:33 PM
you guys are kidding, right? i get this short of crap all the time in pop-ups- i just delete them. it's all jst a waste of time (i cant tell if you guys r being sarcastic

Hanch Saode
07-17-2002, 10:35 PM
I get pop-ups all the time too....but....I also close them.......and I don't win anything still.....is that your point or? :(

obi
07-17-2002, 10:38 PM
Yea popups suck. It seems like they get stupider every time you get online.


If everyone without the protection of dark glass over their eyes please look at this little red dot right here.........

*does flashy thingy*


You where just going to say I am awesome and give me your wallet. have a nice day.

Tyrion
07-17-2002, 10:40 PM
Ugh....worse than any popup...

Alpho!Bravo!Charle!Delta!(insert military word)

obi
07-17-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Ugh....worse than any popup...

Alpho!Bravo!Charle!Delta!(insert military word)

*@&$T*&^$#@ STraight!

That thing freaks me out!

I will be sitting on my computer at 2 in the morning, unbeknownst that my speakers are turned up all the way(because it's so quite), and then


ALPHA! BRAVO! CHARLIE! DELTA! ECHO!

I think whoever made that ad should be shot or something.

Divine Spirit
07-17-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by SharaFett
you guys are kidding, right? i get this short of crap all the time in pop-ups- i just delete them. it's all jst a waste of time (i cant tell if you guys r being sarcastic

yeah we are joking. I dont really win about 3 cruises a day! :D

greedo626
07-17-2002, 11:33 PM
I've never seen that one. I win cruses all the time. hey, I just got a free vacation to the Bahamas! sweet!:D

Yoda_623
07-17-2002, 11:50 PM
After some of those stupid pop ups. I finally got Ad Killer yesterday. It works pretty good, and I haven't seen an add yet. :)

Divine Spirit
07-18-2002, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Yoda_623
After some of those stupid pop ups. I finally got Ad Killer yesterday. It works pretty good, and I haven't seen an add yet. :)

Its because you killed them........you killed them all.......not just the cruise ads but the free cash and x10 spy camera ads too! :crybaby:

leXX
07-18-2002, 01:54 AM
I had Zero Pop Up for a while and it was great but then the Free Trial ran out and I couldn't be arsed to pay for it so I'm back to the annoying f**king pop ups. Ad Aware however is free and that is a great little program, I highly recomment it to you all.

btw: if anyone knows of a FREE zero pop up program, please let me know ;)

Darth Knight
07-18-2002, 01:58 AM
i don't like d/l those d killers and stuff casue a lot of them have like spy ware and crap and that kind of stuff

s0ulblihtr
07-18-2002, 02:00 AM
Hey I bet you guys haven't done the monkey tree one. Where you have this big arse tree full of money and you have to do survery to get chances to click on the tree to find the money. It gives you this meter telling you whether your hot or cold. I filled out so many freaking surveys and they still didn't give me any money. FU*KERS!!! I had it all planned out too. I clicked all around where they said i was burning hot. FU*KERS LIED TO ME!!! They only used me. I feel so... USED!!!

Divine Spirit
07-18-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by s0ulblihtr
Hey I bet you guys haven't done the monkey tree one. Where you have this big arse tree full of money and you have to do survery to get chances to click on the tree to find the money. It gives you this meter telling you whether your hot or cold. I filled out so many freaking surveys and they still didn't give me any money. FU*KERS!!! I had it all planned out too. I clicked all around where they said i was burning hot. FU*KERS LIED TO ME!!! They only used me. I feel so... USED!!!

lol :rofl: Thats kinda funny....sometimes they say u win '$20' and you have to do something and then you find out that '$20' isnt 20 dollars but 20 of their own made up currency! :D i did this duck shoot one once that had the dodgy currency but i didnt mind because i just wanted to do the duck shoot - i didnt care about the money! :p :D

Kstar__2
07-18-2002, 05:37 AM
i won a star wars jango fett backpack a couple of days ago, i was so happy! its like the first time ever i actualy won something!

Divine Spirit
07-18-2002, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by kstar__2
i won a star wars jango fett backpack a couple of days ago, i was so happy! its like the first time ever i actualy won something!

Congratulations!

:jango: HEY! YOU THERE! Give it back!

:fett: Dad! you're alive!

:jango: yeah... you should read Kevin J Anderson's new novel!!

:D

Darth Knight
07-18-2002, 06:05 AM
I DON'T GET IT

Exterminator234
07-18-2002, 06:53 AM
i got this ad that said shoot 5 people and win an X-Box. so im like cool. so i shot 5 people in the little box and a screen pops up. it says "Enter sweepstakes now to win your X-Box." :mad: I already won one! They will see me in court. :D Me and Tyrion make up newspaper ads about them. theyre pretty funny.

HellFyre69
07-18-2002, 07:34 AM
Dude.. You CANT win nothing online.. Everything is a bunch of cr@p.. In fact if you ever win something online, just ignore it.. is probably ppl trying to scam your credit card numbers, and all =P

Divine Spirit
07-18-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
i got this ad that said shoot 5 people and win an X-Box. so im like cool. so i shot 5 people in the little box and a screen pops up. it says "Enter sweepstakes now to win your X-Box." :mad: I already won one! They will see me in court. :D Me and Tyrion make up newspaper ads about them. theyre pretty funny.

lol :lol:

i got this really cool Xbox ad a few days ago and when it came up it shook my screen like an earthquake!

It was so cool because at first i didnt know what was happening and then i realised it must be a stupid advert!

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by greedo626
it was just another day checking the forums when:


OMG! I can't believe it! I never win anything! in your face LOOOOSSSEEERRRRSSSS!!!!!


hmmm. at least its better than the viagra ads;)
*WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP *

Kyth'emos
07-18-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13


*@&$T*&^$#@ STraight!

That thing freaks me out!

I will be sitting on my computer at 2 in the morning, unbeknownst that my speakers are turned up all the way(because it's so quite), and then


ALPHA! BRAVO! CHARLIE! DELTA! ECHO!

I think whoever made that ad should be shot or something.
WTF are you talking about ?

Exterminator234
07-18-2002, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit


lol :lol:

i got this really cool Xbox ad a few days ago and when it came up it shook my screen like an earthquake!

It was so cool because at first i didnt know what was happening and then i realised it must be a stupid advert!

no the stories are more like this
this one was written by Tyrion, with a little bit from me
------------------------------------------


Bill gates killed in home. Kid is blamed. X-box may be the cause.

It's 10:00pm when it happend.The kid came in with a x-box in his hand.He put Bill Gate's head and the x-box in the tub filled with water.He turned the x-box on,and needless to say,Bill Gates was oWnEd.The kid left a note before leaving saying "You have tormented me enoguh,bbbbaaaddd ad,I have killed the inventor of your prize,now I shall oWnEz you.

the police responed with a clown holding a sign saying "Gates got owned."

when we asked the police chief he said "its about time"

as a result, security was lowered around Richard Simmons' house, and an ad was placed on a website to win a free video. We will have a follow up story shortly. :D :D

and then theres one about simmons, i could post it if you wanted me to

Divine Spirit
07-18-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
no the stories are more like this
this one was written by Tyrion, with a little bit from me

'more like' ? :confused: I was being serious in the post about the cool Xbox advert!

Revan Bakr'
07-18-2002, 11:18 PM
Man, Greedo, if I got as excited as you do at these things every time I win that very same contest; I'd die a happy man. These things happen, and you need to know that there's a catch, but hey, we're happy for ya!

obi
07-18-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos

WTF are you talking about ?

Sta on here really late, with your speakers up.....then you'll know WTF I'm talkin about...............