PDA

View Full Version : ok in ep 1.....

Darth Knight
07-17-2002, 11:04 PM
Like the duel with maul qui jon and obi wan when there were those red like sheild things or what ever i don't get it why would those just be there it makes no sense for that to be there so why would they be nessecary in a palace or where ever they were

Tyrion
07-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Darth Knight
Like the duel with maul qui jon and obi wan when there were those red like sheild things or what ever i don't get it why would those just be there it makes no sense for that to be there so why would they be nessecary in a palace or where ever they were

Reality and Star Wars should never be in the same paragraph....

obi
07-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Darth Knight

They where there to protect the reactor core against any meddling Criminals. Also, I think the reactor had so much energy to put out, it got rid of it's surplus Energy by putting it out in a lazer force field.

Divine Spirit
07-17-2002, 11:15 PM
I never noticed the force field. I really need to see the film again! :D Does anyone know when or whenabouts AotC will be coming out on vid/dvd?

obi
07-17-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit
Does anyone know when or whenabouts AotC will be coming out on vid/dvd?

November.

That's awesome too. so soon.........

s0ulblihtr
07-17-2002, 11:25 PM
I agree with Obi, I think it was a force field to guard against meddlers or whenever theres too much high output of energy.

Darth_Lando
07-18-2002, 04:34 AM
I find it hard it's hard to find.

Oh well whatever, nevermind.

Kstar__2
07-18-2002, 04:41 AM
why does there always have to be a reason, why wasn't it like:

"lets put some force fields in there, maybe it will be fun"

Divine Spirit
07-18-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

November.

That's awesome too. so soon.........

yeah! if the features on the DVD are good then i might consider buying it on dvd. But knowing Star Wars it will be released on dvd in November and then released again a few months later but with extra behind the scenes footage or something! Just so George Lucas can make even more money from the film!:( :mad:

Darth Knight
07-18-2002, 06:11 AM
lol yeah i was j/w but tryion is right reality and Star Wars are not a good combination

Yoda_623
07-18-2002, 07:03 AM
Yeah, its a movie so I guess they put it there for the thrill of it. :)

SharaFett
07-18-2002, 11:45 AM
has anyone here besides me see TPM on IMAX? that was an experience to remember! the podracing was UGHGHGHHGHHHH 2 bad it's not on imax any more :lips1:

MaulerZ
07-18-2002, 11:40 PM
George Lucas said that he needed to find a way to seperate obi from quigon so maul could kill him i guess that was the best he could come up with lol....

Clem
07-18-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit
I never noticed the force field. I really need to see the film again! :D Does anyone know when or whenabouts AotC will be coming out on vid/dvd?

u didnt notice them?!!

they like break up the whole fight for a few seconds!!

Darth Knight
07-18-2002, 11:59 PM
yeah there are like 6 really big red forfeild things if you didn't see them i don't think you saw the last par t of the movie

Cyris
07-19-2002, 07:07 AM
I KNOW WHY THEY ARE THERE. TO MAKE A MOVIE. Without it it woulda been 2 on 1 and Qui Gon wouldnt of died. Now you know why. By the way this is George Lucas

Goten583
07-19-2002, 07:19 AM
By the way this is George Lucas

Ruuuuuiiiiight :D

Divine Spirit
07-19-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Darth Clem

u didnt notice them?!!

they like break up the whole fight for a few seconds!!

WTF!! Even thought i saw the subject and everything, i thought i was reading about the fight in episode 2!

my brain must be slowing down! :D :eek: :D :eek:

Hanch Saode
07-19-2002, 08:12 AM
I thibnk it's also some sort of security....or maybe a ventilation thiny...I don't know...

Goten583
07-19-2002, 08:19 AM
Unfortunatley, its hard to find realistic answers in for movies, so I say let your imagination wander and theres your answer.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Camus
07-19-2002, 08:23 AM
... I would like to know something...

If a saber can cut threw a magnectly sealed blasterdoor... why cant it just cut the shield genorater??? I mean think about it... wall its sitting there you can stand back and throw your saber at the genorater and slowly cut one shield down at a time as you walk down that really long hall...

Darth_Lando
07-20-2002, 02:50 AM
I never saw any restrooms in the movies.

Do people not PEE in Star Wars?