PDA

View Full Version : anybody got anything constructive to say


whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:20 AM
im getting really bored over here. ill never reach 1000 by the way this is going

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:29 AM
Sure you will... Um... I dont know... we can spam the hey, You there thread to death... :D

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Camus
Sure you will... Um... I dont know... we can spam the hey, You there thread to death... :D
well ive consulted the penguins and they say that the light bulbs say its ok

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

well ive consulted the penguins and they say that the light bulbs say its ok

Oh really??? I think the flying monkies agree with the penguiens... :D

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Camus


Oh really??? I think the flying monkies agree with the penguiens... :D
stop your jabbering you mango theaf your donkeys are no match for my moderator teasers

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

stop your jabbering you mango theaf your donkeys are no match for my moderator teasers


Oh really???

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Camus



Oh really???
really you monkey squeeser

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

really you monkey squeeser

Okay... Yeah... and im lost... lol Oh wait... errr... lol... ummm... ~throws a word crucher game at him~ this might help you... lol

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Camus


Okay... Yeah... and im lost... lol Oh wait... errr... lol... ummm... ~throws a word crucher game at him~ this might help you... lol
i will counter with the power given to me by the legendary super hero "keep squeezen those monkeys lad"

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

i will counter with the power given to me by the legendary super hero "keep squeezen those monkeys lad"

Grrr You cannot beat the power of my summoning skills... I shall summon the "Large empty soap can!!!" ~it is said and It was done~

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Camus


Grrr You cannot beat the power of my summoning skills... I shall summon the "Large empty soap can!!!" ~it is said and It was done~
burrrr the empty soap can but i can counter with the badly drawn cartoon character

Exterminator234
07-18-2002, 08:47 AM
i hate spam threads

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

burrrr the empty soap can but i can counter with the badly drawn cartoon character

Fine then I have to summon my "eraser of doom" to remove such pathetic art... ~it was said and it was done~

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
i hate spam threads
then get off. i find you lack of humor disturbing

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Camus


Fine then I have to summon my "eraser of doom" to remove such pathetic art... ~it was said and it was done~
then i shall summon the burnt coffie

Tyrion
07-18-2002, 08:53 AM
Ah yes my natural habitat...

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Ah yes my natural habitat... ...is burnt coffie

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

then i shall summon the burnt coffie

No!!! not the burnt coffie!!! No keep it away!!! I shall summon the all mighty "Rubber chicken!!!" ~it was said and it was done~

Yom
07-18-2002, 08:56 AM
Were is this Quote From
"honestly, if you were going any slower you'd be going backwards"
for i have no clue and i been saing it for 5 years to people

how is that for constructive and for white will u be my wingman in Ice Squadron plezzz

Camus
07-18-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Yom
Were is this Quote From
"honestly, if you were going any slower you'd be going backwards"
for i have no clue and i been saing it for 5 years to people

how is that for constructive and for white will u be my wingman in Ice Squadron plezzz


I have no clue!!! It sounds very familure...

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Yom
Were is this Quote From
"honestly, if you were going any slower you'd be going backwards"
for i have no clue and i been saing it for 5 years to people

how is that for constructive and for white will u be my wingman in Ice Squadron plezzz
sure but what is ice squadron

Divine Spirit
07-18-2002, 08:59 AM
aaahh yes...thinking of the swanking 1000 post high club luxuries brings saliva to the mouth! in just a few mores days il be able to chance one sentence into another sentence and have a little number over 1000! :D

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Camus


No!!! not the burnt coffie!!! No keep it away!!! I shall summon the all mighty "Rubber chicken!!!" ~it was said and it was done~
ok ive summoned the soup can so nyaa

Camus
07-18-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit
aaahh yes...thinking of the swanking 1000 post high club luxuries brings saliva to the mouth! in just a few mores days il be able to chance one sentence into another sentence and have a little number over 1000! :D

Yeah I know... I cant wait... :D Ill be joining you... in about a week...

Yoda_623
07-18-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit
aaahh yes...thinking of the swanking 1000 post high club luxuries brings saliva to the mouth! in just a few mores days il be able to chance one sentence into another sentence and have a little number over 1000! :D
Yeah me too, maybe by tomorrow or maybe tonight, proabably not though. :(

Yom
07-18-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

sure but what is ice squadron
go to Academy - Ice Squadron Recruitment it will fill in the blanks and thanx

Camus
07-18-2002, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

ok ive summoned the soup can so nyaa


GRRR!!! I shall summon the "box of... of... ummm... ~thinks really hard~ ummm... ~face turns red in pain~... ~his face turns blue and vains start to bulge out~... cookies??? no... ummm... Crackers!!!" ~it was said and it was done~

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Yoda_623

Yeah me too, maybe by tomorrow or maybe tonight, proabably not though. :(
well im pretty freaking close

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Camus



GRRR!!! I shall summon the "box of... of... ummm... ~thinks really hard~ ummm... ~face turns red in pain~... ~his face turns blue and vains start to bulge out~... cookies??? no... ummm... Crackers!!!" ~it was said and it was done~
haveing a hard time there. I SUMMON THE RED BOW TIE

Redwing
07-18-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon
anybody got anything constructive to say

Yoda. :D

Camus
07-18-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

haveing a hard time there. I SUMMON THE RED BOW TIE


... ~smaks his head~ ummm.... I summon the trojan... condom!!! ~it was said and the trojan condom came down from the heavens spreading its heavely glow~ Wow!!!

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Redwing


Yoda. :D
about time

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Camus



... ~smaks his head~ ummm.... I summon the trojan... condom!!! ~it was said and the trojan condom came down from the heavens spreading its heavely glow~ Wow!!!
HOLY ****. I GIVE UP

Camus
07-18-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

HOLY ****. I GIVE UP


Yay!!! ~and the condem fell ontop of Camus for being stupid enough to summon such an unrulling power~

whitedragon
07-18-2002, 09:13 AM
im 7....6 posts away from 1000