PDA

View Full Version : Logos and Ringtones

leXX
07-18-2002, 11:48 PM
What logo and ringtone do you have on your mobile right now?

Yes, I know I'm a complete SW nerd for saying this but I have a SW logo and the SW theme tune :rolleyes: Just can't get enough of it i supose.

Darth Knight
07-18-2002, 11:53 PM
what is a mobile?

s0ulblihtr
07-19-2002, 12:00 AM
I've got uhh the Sprint PCS logo and the Samsung logo and my ring tone is Fur D'Elise... my phone doesn't have any cool rings to choose from.

Darth Knight
07-19-2002, 12:06 AM
ohhh it is a cell phone i knew that

Clem
07-19-2002, 12:08 AM
i havent got a logo atm (i had a monsters inc. 1 but the fool woman at the shop lost it for me)

ringtone

Thunderbirds :)

lol it was imperial march but i neva heard it

im considering getting C:\> as my logo .... or the mini logo :)

Jah Warrior
07-19-2002, 12:11 AM
I got the world logo on my t68 with the popeye tune, i was gonna get the starwars imperial march but it was £1.50. I'll convert the old rockford files theme for my ericsson when i can be bothered.

The best tone I had was a recorded one my sony j70, it was the Amen Breakbeat, (i doubt anyone will have heard of it) its from a tune by the winstons called Amen Brother and has been ripped off for countless top 40 records

Clem
07-19-2002, 12:19 AM
i found a site where u tap the buttons in :)

but i forgot where it is:(

Divine Spirit
07-19-2002, 02:31 AM
My Ericsson t18 doesnt support logos :(

and i hate ringtones because people whos ringtones go off in public look like Dom Joly on Trigger Happy TV! :D:D:D

*diladaadaa diladaadaa diladaadaa daaa*

HELLO!!! YES! ITS ME!.......YEAH IM IN AN INTERNET CAFE.......IN - TER - NET CAFE..............YEAH ITS CRAP!

:D That programme is frikkin hilarious!

Clem
07-19-2002, 02:34 AM
no read above ... i answer

"Hello, International Rescue"

and finish

"F.A.B."

(not really)

Camus
07-19-2002, 02:38 AM
... If im away from the house its because I dont want to talk to anyone so why would I want to drag a cell phone around with me???

Divine Spirit
07-19-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Camus
... If im away from the house its because I dont want to talk to anyone so why would I want to drag a cell phone around with me???

Not all people want to be isolated when they leave the house! :D:D

Clem
07-19-2002, 02:44 AM
i dont know y i bother ......

... nobody ever rings me neway :ball:

nobody loves me :ball:

Shadow Angel
07-19-2002, 10:23 AM
You're talking about cell phones? They're evil. It's like taking the office with you wherever you go.

If I had one, I'd set it to vibrate, not ring.

Camus
07-19-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Angel
You're talking about cell phones? They're evil. It's like taking the office with you wherever you go.

If I had one, I'd set it to vibrate, not ring.

I have to aggree with you on that one... even the vibrate part... I would look at the incoming call number then place it on a table and watch it vibrate its self off the edge...