PDA

View Full Version : Who do you prefer in looks.

Cyris
07-19-2002, 01:24 PM
This shouldnt offend people. Im only interested. Please dont close it down! Pleade dont! I have an interest which needs to be filled. And well... I use this forum alot so lemme just do this one and I stop.

Cyris
07-19-2002, 01:32 PM
I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is very pretty. Her face and her body go perfect together. She has such a pretty face. Very very prettty! See the movie Heartbreakers move to see just how pretty she is!

Azrael
07-19-2002, 01:38 PM
Natalie Portman. She's probably the only one on that list who doesn't have collegen injections. At that white spandex leotard....mmmm....spandex.

Cyris
07-19-2002, 01:39 PM
To keep this thread from closin please keep it appropraite. Talk about prettyness not about things which people can be offended by. Thank you kindly!

Divine Spirit
07-19-2002, 10:11 PM
IMO
Natalie Portman is the most beautiful

Shakira is the hottest

Clem
07-19-2002, 10:13 PM
i hate portman!

shes not that good lookin

SharaFett
07-19-2002, 10:15 PM
portman is most beautiful

brittney spears is the hottest

greedo626
07-19-2002, 10:18 PM
:bored: ughh, Britney. ooooo. *slap slap* huh? what? oh! heh heh. um... yeah...:D

no really I have a girl I find very beautiful. you could say she's the girl of my dreams.

Darth Talliusc
07-19-2002, 11:05 PM
you should have made an "other" option, that way i could vote for carrie fisher

darthweaver
07-19-2002, 11:19 PM
damn right carrie fisher should be there
(send any good pics of ehre over here, my email is bellow)

BCanr2d2
07-19-2002, 11:23 PM
Definitely an "Other" option, since beauty is such a subjective, and not objective thing.

I could easily list another 20-30 women that could be seen as more beautiful than the ones you list, and someone else could list another 20-30 different ones again.

Divine Spirit
07-19-2002, 11:52 PM
the question was 'who do you prefer' so that means out of all of them and no more.....but feel free to say that u fancy someone else tho :D

who am i to make rules?

i dunno

i dunno why im doing this

then stop!

MotionMan
07-20-2002, 12:11 AM
Hottest maybe Shakira from that list.
And LOL for putting Jenna Jameson on the list. Nice:thumbsup:

mythren
07-20-2002, 12:54 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

In other words (for those of us a little dull :D ).

To every man/women their own opinion.

s0ulblihtr
07-20-2002, 01:34 AM
Hmmm I think J-lo is sooo sexy. She is soo gorgeous. Man... What I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to meet her and get the chance to get to know here in every way. She is marriage material.

Heres my list of women who are the hottest:
J-Lo
Chick from Scorpion King, Kelly Hu
Beyonce Knowles
Lexi De La Santos... you would'nt know her, she's mine!!!
Shakira
Britney Spears
Halle Berry
Carmen Elektra
and some others I can't think of now.

Cyris
07-20-2002, 03:35 AM
Thanks alot guys for not using vulgar comments. I wanna see where this poll goes. Go Jennifer Love Hewitt. Shes the prettiest!

techsurfer
07-20-2002, 04:31 AM
Most of the people mentioned have obviously had somesort of plastic surgery/injections. Kristen Kreuk's my vote because she's got the most enchanting eyes i've seen in anyone! They're so deep and mystical.

Mr. Lozier
07-20-2002, 04:39 AM
This is a spoiler to anyone who hasn't seen the results of the vote.

YOU GUYS ARE LAME!!!! WHOA!! ANOTHER SPAM THREAD. NO WAY!!!! I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THERE WOULD BE SPAM THREADS HERE ON LUCASFORUMS. SERIOULSLY, JUST LOOK AT THE STICKY POSTS AT THE TOP. THAT SAYS ENOUGH IN ITSELF.

Shadow Angel
07-20-2002, 04:52 AM
Like I stated in the older, closed thread, I voted Natalie Portman. The worst one on that list is Pamela Anderson. She is so UGLY. Ugh!

And, I think you, Mr. Lozier, need to cool off. You've already expressed your hatred in another thread. I don't think it's that bad.

Divine Spirit
07-20-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Lozier
This is a spoiler to anyone who hasn't seen the results of the vote.

You know, your'e probably breaking a rule by making that post! :p :(

Jedi_Monk
07-20-2002, 05:55 AM
Natalie Portman is just a classic beauty; it's just timeless... she fits perfectly in the SW universe :D

http://members.aol.com/dannilalfletch/Jedi_Monk.jpg

Reb Starblazer
07-20-2002, 06:06 AM
Out of the ones there, I voted for JLH. I find her face to be very attractive. She's got that kind of plain, all round, girl next door look to her, that's something I like about her. She's beautiful, but not stunningly beautiful. I agree with Bcanr2d2, beauty is subjective. As for someone that's not on the list(please don't laugh:D) I rather like Alyson Hannigan(Willow from Buffy). Probably because of the red hair, but also, I just find that she can look so freekin' cute sometimes:D Actually, she pretty much looks really cute all the time. I'm using cute as opposed to beautiful, because (at least to me) there's a difference

BTW, Cyris. I applaud you. This is a major turn around compared to your other two threads. Admiring someones beauty is very different than just rambling on about how "hot" someone is or "Who you want to boink the most". You also seem to have taken steps to make sure not to offend anyone. There's hope for you yet.:)

MysticSpade
07-20-2002, 06:16 AM
I voted for Avril Lavigne cuz she is herself. She's not hair and make-up or "PLASTIC" and Jenna Jameson I wouldn't touch her with my dog's sexual organ. I like girls who are themselves, not there to make everyone else happy.

JrKASperov
07-20-2002, 07:19 AM
Well, I think my girlfriend is the most beautiful one on this planet, I really do.... And I think Natalie looks the most like her, so I voted that one....I do think clothes can make the beauty;)

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-20-2002, 08:02 AM
aww how sweet JrKASoeriv, hahah anyway i think Natlie Portman cause shes only like 17 or so, and she is still growing:D so....;) :p :rolleyes:

Cyris
07-20-2002, 11:06 AM
Uhh sorry but shes 23. You need to get your watch fixed. Your off by 6 years.

HellFyre69
07-20-2002, 12:19 PM
Ummm who's Jenna Jameson?? ummmm Never heard of her..

Boba Rhett
07-20-2002, 12:38 PM
She's an... adult film industry super-star. ... or so I've heard.

*slinks away*

HellFyre69
07-20-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
She's an... adult film industry super-star. ... or so I've heard.

*slinks away*

LoL... nice way in putting it... Jeez... never thought that the adult films had Super stars, and celebrities

Yoda_623
07-20-2002, 12:58 PM
I'm just gonna vote for Natalie Portman like everybody else. Theres not anybody that wouldn't want to get with here,or so I think. :D

Zindell
07-20-2002, 01:14 PM
I don't know what all the fuss is about portman, I'm my oppinion she is too petite, and she looks very young. She's older than me but looks so much younger. If I had to choose one for prettiest id go with Kristen Kreuk, If I was going for most desirable it'd Be Avril, Gotta love a Good looking girl who loves to skate.

obi
07-20-2002, 01:19 PM
To be honest, I find none of those women attractive.

You want an attractive woman, look at Helen Hunt or Goldie Hawn................

I know they are.....older...........then these choices, but to me, they are more attractive then today's "I'm-gonna-wear-a-really-really-small-pair-of-shorts, and-a-tank-top, and-have-no-talent-what-so-ever-and-be-a-star" celebrities.

Darth Groovy
07-20-2002, 02:00 PM
I love Drew Barrymore! Why she is not on this list I don't know. She gave Tom Greene the boot so now I have another chance!:D

Yoda_623
07-20-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
I love Drew Barrymore! Why she is not on this list I don't know. She gave Tom Greene the boot so now I have another chance!:D
Hold on to your lightsaber,my young padwan. :D

Darth Groovy
07-20-2002, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Yoda_623

Hold on to your lightsaber,my young padwan. :D

Yes master. It's just that being around Drew again is intoxicating.

Cyris
07-20-2002, 03:47 PM
Thanks guys for keeping it clean. It hasnt been cut off yet which is a good thing! Again.. thanks and keep it approporiate for the forums!