PDA

View Full Version : Mod crap with jan

Throno-Denkai
07-20-2002, 10:23 PM
Isee alot of mods that they replace characters with others. And I see alot of replacing with Jan, its fine with me but there is something that really bugs me, I MEAN BUGS!!!!! Kyle kisses Jan at the last levels. Now, i personally dont wanna see Kyle kisses a wookie or luke kisses han solo, so my advice to moders are that not to replace jan with a male until they can actually take off that kissing part, if they can't, than stop moding stuff on this game and release them/

Lunatic Jedi
07-21-2002, 07:15 AM
Yeah, you think that's weird? Try this...

Rent or buy the new Spider-Man game for whatever console you have (PS2, Gamecube, XBOX) and go into the cheats menu. Type in ARACHNID. This will open up all the levels in the level warp.

Then enter GIRLNEXTDOOR. This will activate Mary Jane Watson (wearing that oriental robe) as a character. When you begin any level, you'll have the Mary Jane skin automatically. You'll still have all the standard spidey powers. Beat the last level, Showdown at the Bridge.

In the closing sequence, when Spider-Man and Mary Jane would kiss, MARY JANE KISSES HERSELF!

When I activated the Mary Jane skin, I hadn't considered that would happen, but it sure turned out to be one hell of an easter egg!

stormtroop
07-21-2002, 09:14 AM
cool cheat ill just try that as well.by the way is the game good at all

Hanch Saode
07-21-2002, 09:57 AM
lol!! Wonder if the creator had ever intended it to be thta way :D LOL!

Sig The Slayer
07-21-2002, 10:51 AM
hey spider man is an ok game

but that would be pretty funny though

Zindell
07-21-2002, 11:05 AM
Yeah that would definatly be something different.

whitedragon
07-21-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Zindell
Yeah that would definatly be something different.
i think ill try that :rolleyes:

Zindell
07-21-2002, 11:11 PM
yeah I can't be bothered.

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by Throno-Denkai
Isee alot of mods that they replace characters with others. And I see alot of replacing with Jan, its fine with me but there is something that really bugs me, I MEAN BUGS!!!!! Kyle kisses Jan at the last levels. Now, i personally dont wanna see Kyle kisses a wookie or luke kisses han solo, so my advice to moders are that not to replace jan with a male until they can actually take off that kissing part, if they can't, than stop moding stuff on this game and release them/

ahahaha that is some funny stuff man...

NerfYoda
07-22-2002, 04:10 AM
Whatsamatter with a man kissing another man (or wookie)?

Kyth'emos
07-22-2002, 11:24 AM
Well, hmmmmmm..... Nothing if your gay I guess.

TheMadDoofer
07-22-2002, 11:46 AM
Just skip that part or don't watch, and you will still be able to have a different in-game companion instead of Jan!

mima kake
07-22-2002, 11:50 AM
Hahahah

Then When I finish the game

Luke will kiss chewie heheheheh:D

Darth-Nasty
07-22-2002, 12:29 PM
you could replace jan with padme.

mima kake
07-22-2002, 12:31 PM
Yeaah or kyle with solo and jan would be leia :p

Throno-Denkai
07-24-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by NerfYoda
Whatsamatter with a man kissing another man (or wookie)?

Right, it doesnt matter if you are gay but I am pretty sure almost no one is gay on this froums so its wrong!!!

NerfYoda
07-25-2002, 03:32 PM
a) How can you be sure on one on these forums are gay?
b) You state its OK to be gay, yet 2 men kissing is wrong, explain that. :)

Clem
07-25-2002, 03:35 PM
:wstupid: :D

Kyth'emos
07-25-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by NerfYoda
a) How can you be sure on one on these forums are gay?
b) You state its OK to be gay, yet 2 men kissing is wrong, explain that. :)

a)You can't
b)What I think he means is its OK he just doesn't want to watch it.

Camus
07-25-2002, 04:44 PM
If people have a problem with it why dont they just ignore it???

Exterminator234
07-25-2002, 04:45 PM
you can just press enter! its that easy! you dont have to watch it

D@rth M@ul
07-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Throno-Denkai

Then don't watch it.

Throno-Denkai
07-26-2002, 03:14 PM
still, its annoying to think about it. I didnt know that how much these people here likes to see two men kiss, especiall luke skywlaker and han solo.

Darth Knight
07-26-2002, 04:24 PM
they didn't do it to see them kiss it is just to add more to the game make it different more fun that is all it is jsut fun i think you take the stuff to seriosuly