PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and HELL-O!


LQ.
07-21-2002, 06:05 AM
:D Hi. I'm Lizard Queen but most call me psycho, freak, outrageous, b!tch or some combination of those. The rest call me LQ. Uhh...wut to say...ummm...ummm...UMMMMM!! *Hmmmmmmmm!* :D I am normaly a resident of RSN *sees everyone run away screaming* :( wait...come back...I'm not THAT bad. *thinks of the things she posted there today* :D I'm much worse. *is considered weird even by RSN standards*

So...yeah. Redwing made me post here. :D I'm pretty nice and only bite if you want me to, or if i feel the need to chew on something. Good night. *sends this then passes out from lack of sleep at her computer*

Redwing
07-21-2002, 06:07 AM
...I deny everything :D

*runs away*

Dath Maximus
07-21-2002, 07:25 AM
do you come bearing gifts???

if so then:
Welcome!!! Make your self comfortable.

Divine Spirit
07-21-2002, 07:40 AM
Hello and welcome to Yoda's Swamp!

If you're friendly then im sure you'll have a great time!

and if you're not friendly then leave now! :D :D

King Andrei
07-21-2002, 08:22 AM
Ahh! Welcome!:)

Enjoy your stay, and remember to keep an eye out for Jedi2k2.

whitedragon
07-21-2002, 11:22 PM
your a woman...HA HA HA. lexx is going to be so pissed off

Zindell
07-21-2002, 11:28 PM
Why because half of these overly horny people would be drooling over someone other than herself. I think that would make her happy.

whitedragon
07-21-2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Zindell
Why because half of these overly horny people would be drooling over someone other than herself. I think that would make her happy.
i thought she liked being the only woman. people pay alot more attention to her. and dont put that in a bad way

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 02:23 AM
ummmm.... yeah... welcome... i think

*starts running*

Hey wait up Redwing!!

Dissectional
07-22-2002, 02:32 AM
ah welcome, fellow psychotic! Hope you find some sort of amusement here in the Swamp. maybe someday (when the war is over and all the corpses are accounted for), you can join the Academy with about half of the ppl on these forums!

In case you don't know what the academy is.. ask obi-wan13. he created it, and we are his bitches, peons, and otherwise servants.

also, watch out for jedi2k2, the master of teh spam!

LQ.
07-22-2002, 04:09 AM
I come bearing...ummm...ummm...*offers Redwings head on a platter* I am a nice person. Weirder then a bad acid trip but nice all the same. I love a good joke (even when it's on me) and umm...:D I will outspam anyone!!! (cept redwing. i can only hope to aspire to his level*

And if Lexx gets mad at me...sorry! Did not mean to intrude!

OH!! I also make voodoo dolls! :D It's in my sig.

LQ.
07-22-2002, 04:11 AM
I must also admit i have a penchant for running headfirst into walls, randomly chewing on things...and people...and i have a mind so perverted it would make even the most seasoned 5 dollar hooker blush. :D

NerfYoda
07-22-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
I must also admit i have a penchant for running headfirst into walls, randomly chewing on things...and people...and i have a mind so perverted it would make even the most seasoned 5 dollar hooker blush. :D

I don't know I can imagine quite a bit
-Han Solo

Welcome to the Swamp. Mind the Trolls and Spam. Have a good day!

JrKASperov
07-22-2002, 05:27 AM
Well, I have only one word for this!

Hmm, I seem to have forgotten it though....

LQ.
07-22-2002, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by NerfYoda


I don't know I can imagine quite a bit
-Han Solo

Welcome to the Swamp. Mind the Trolls and Spam. Have a good day! *points you in the direction of RSN to see some of my posts* :dev11: And i have a pet troll. Just got it today. Name is...Horace. Horace. Say hello.

Horace:: tries to eat the nearest person::

:D See? Ain't he cute?!

The preceeding was brought to you by the SPAM Cor.

JrKASperov
07-22-2002, 05:33 AM
Well, he ain't, first of all, he smells, and second, he ate my Pizza the Hutt!

NerfYoda
07-22-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
*points you in the direction of RSN to see some of my posts* :dev11: And i have a pet troll. Just got it today. Name is...Horace. Horace. Say hello.

Horace:: tries to eat the nearest person::

:D See? Ain't he cute?!

The preceeding was brought to you by the SPAM Cor.

Your forums convince me that Rogue Squadron has subliminal messages making you more and more random by the second. It's like ADD x9 over there. And I dont think you really have a troll. That's really an outward manifestation of your neurosis. :D

leXX
07-22-2002, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the Swamp Lizard_Queen :wavey:

Clem
07-22-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
I must also admit i have a penchant for running headfirst into walls, randomly chewing on things...and people...and i have a mind so perverted it would make even the most seasoned 5 dollar hooker blush. :D

hey u sound like my ex girlfriend! :eek:

Welcome etc. <steals a random welcome basket and gives it to lizardlady>

Im more worried about the men in here

2 women .... now theyre gonna get all confused!! :confused:

Darklighter
07-22-2002, 10:49 AM
Yeah, welcome to the Swamp!:D People will get on with you fine if you pay them lots of money first...:D

Clem
07-22-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Yeah, welcome to the Swamp!:D People will get on with you fine if you pay them lots of money first...:D

or with certain people ..... cookies!

leXX
07-22-2002, 10:55 AM
*walks away whistling (all innocent looking)*

Clem
07-22-2002, 11:02 AM
<holds up cookie bag>

<opens it>

<sniffs>

mmmm theyre still warm ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cookies!! :drool1:

lexx? lexx? ..... oh well she aint here .... more for me :D

Zindell
07-22-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

i thought she liked being the only woman. people pay alot more attention to her. and dont put that in a bad way

No well I respect women, and i'm sure you do. But you've seen some of the comments posted towards Lexx that could be taken that way. I didn't specify that all of the people gave her attention for that. Oh well if im wrong i'll keep my mouth shut.

Darth-Nasty
07-22-2002, 12:27 PM
hello

:wavey:

mima kake
07-22-2002, 12:40 PM
Nice to meet yah lizzard_Queen :clap2: :waive1: :thmbup1:

Clem
07-22-2002, 12:59 PM
i really think mima should explain himselves to people when he meets em

they is well confusing :) ello mima <dives for cover>

Yoda_623
07-22-2002, 01:03 PM
Welcome to the Swamp Lizard Queen. :wazup:

Clem
07-22-2002, 01:11 PM
ooooh lizardlady u have to wait for rhett for a proper welcome basket

RHETT?!

rhett?!!!

here rhetty rhetty rhett :)

Yom
07-22-2002, 01:22 PM
wellcome Mrs. Lizard_Queen i hope u will enjoy your stay

*hands Queen a plater full of cookies, brownies, sandwich and a tall glass of beer*

i hope this will make your stay more enjoyable

*gives dog food to the troll*
Good boy!!!
*runs away in fear and hids in his box*

Clem
07-22-2002, 01:38 PM
dog food?

thats not enuff for a growing troll

<feeds jedi2k2 to troll>

and dont worry we got loads more of em to feed to it

this troll will neva go hungry

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
I must also admit i have a penchant for running headfirst into walls
you too i like to run into walls alot. we have alot in common

Yom
07-22-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

you too i like to run into walls alot. we have alot in common

hey stop trying to pick up your self a gal friend

and Clem i guss your are right i cant feed it dog food i gess i will have to feed it small childern *looks At Tyrion* hey tyrion meat my new friend Horace....

Agen
07-22-2002, 02:24 PM
I am trying to kill lexx at the moment so can i be your h ero?:o

Yom
07-22-2002, 02:33 PM
Agen_T no u cant i am sorry to say i dont have heros so run along

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Yom


hey stop trying to pick up your self a gal friend


i am not *blushes and runs into a wall* :p :rolleyes:

Yom
07-22-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

i am not *blushes and runs into a wall* :p :rolleyes:

i apologize for whites actions and i would like to say it is nice to say hello there pritty gal

Agen
07-22-2002, 02:49 PM
Not you, lizard queen lol :D

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Yom


i apologize for whites actions and i would like to say it is nice to say hello there pritty gal
ya cut me yom ya cut me deep:eek:

Yom
07-22-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

ya cut me yom ya cut me deep:eek:

ok fine i am sorry i did not mean to do what i did how about i buy u a beer. and mabey i will take u to the dark ally and beat u. *relizes he has been thinking out loud and lokks around at all the people andstarts to run for the exit* u will never catch me!!!!! WUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Yom


ok fine i am sorry i did not mean to do what i did how about i buy u a beer. and mabey i will take u to the dark ally and beat u. *relizes he has been thinking out loud and lokks around at all the people andstarts to run for the exit* u will never catch me!!!!! WUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
aha ill get you *runs into a wall* OWWWW. i hate it when that happens. *runs after yom*

Yom
07-22-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

aha ill get you *runs into a wall* OWWWW. i hate it when that happens. *runs after yom*

darn u white * shoots at white while running* u will never get me

*THUD*

OWWWWW!!!! Dam box!!!!

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Yom


darn u white * shoots at white while running* u will never get me

*THUD*

OWWWWW!!!! Dam box!!!!
oww that bullet hurt *still running*

Yom
07-22-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

oww that bullet hurt *still running*

*rolls a gernad to white* HA! TAKE THAT!

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Yom


*rolls a gernad to white* HA! TAKE THAT!
*kicks granade back at yom*

Yom
07-22-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

*kicks granade back at yom*

* jumps in his box but was to late*

* all that was lef was his gun*

YOM IS DEAD!! U KILLED HIM!!! *yells a person nere by*

LQ.
07-22-2002, 04:25 PM
*ties a grenade to each of your ost favorite of body parts* :D

Hi everyone!! Hi Lexx!! Nice to meet ya! And umm...money...well...i am a poor college student so i got none. And cookies...>,< I can make a killer chicken or spaghetti sauce...but i am sorely lacking in the area of pastries and sweets.

*happily munches her sandwich and cookies* :D Can't drink the beer though. I have to low an alcohol tolerance. *sniffs the beer and gets imediately drunk* @_@ Oooooh...*HIC* see I *HIC* purple *HICHICHIC* colors...*passes out*

Clem
07-22-2002, 04:27 PM
hmmmm .... little bit mad ..... owns a troll ... can cook stuff
.... easily got drunk

my perfect lady ;)

Yom
07-22-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
*ties a grenade to each of your ost favorite of body parts* :D

Hi everyone!! Hi Lexx!! Nice to meet ya! And umm...money...well...i am a poor college student so i got none. And cookies...>,< I can make a killer chicken or spaghetti sauce...but i am sorely lacking in the area of pastries and sweets.

*happily munches her sandwich and cookies* :D Can't drink the beer though. I have to low an alcohol tolerance. *sniffs the beer and gets imediately drunk* @_@ Oooooh...*HIC* see I *HIC* purple *HICHICHIC* colors...*passes out*

opps! sorry about that i will try and not give u beer any more Slides a glass of milk to her

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Yom


YOM IS DEAD!! U KILLED HIM!!! *yells a person nere by*
oops......uhhhhhh sorry :(

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
*ties a grenade to each of your ost favorite of body parts* :D


ouch

Yom
07-22-2002, 04:32 PM
darn starit u sould be white i will have to kill u next time if u try and pull on of those on me agine u got it!!!

Clem
07-22-2002, 04:34 PM
now now u 2

dont make me split u up

..... i dont wanna get my sabres out .... cos its just as dangerous for me as it is u

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Yom
darn starit u sould be white i will have to kill u next time if u try and pull on of those on me agine u got it!!!
uhhhh you were about to kill me so i reacted its not my fault

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
now now u 2

dont make me split u up

..... i dont wanna get my sabres out .... cos its just as dangerous for me as it is u
yes mother

Yom
07-22-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
now now u 2

dont make me split u up

..... i dont wanna get my sabres out .... cos its just as dangerous for me as it is u

CLEM!!....remember now lastime u got it out?...u almost cut your arm off...so lets not try and kill some one cuz u will kill your self in the prosess

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Yom


CLEM!!....remember now lastime u got it out?...u almost cut your arm off...so lets not try and kill some one cuz u will kill your self in the prosess
you know clem i can help you with that little problem. i am the official dual saber trainer you know :dsaber:

Clem
07-22-2002, 04:44 PM
thats y i dont wanna get em out!

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
thats y i dont wanna get em out!
DUUUDE you cut your freaking arm off

Clem
07-22-2002, 04:46 PM
yeah but can u train me in dual ... dual sabres

leXX
07-22-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
hmmmm .... little bit mad ..... owns a troll ... can cook stuff
.... easily got drunk

my perfect lady ;)

:crybaby: I...I...I thought...I...was your *sniff* perfect lady!

*runs away sobbing*

Yom
07-22-2002, 04:51 PM
I could For a lil *COUGH* money *COUGH*

Yom
07-22-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by lexx


:crybaby: I...I...I thought...I...was your *sniff* perfect lady!

*runs away sobbing*
aww it is ok lexx u will always be my perfect lady!! *realizes he has though out loud and starts to blush and runs for the door*

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by lexx


:crybaby: I...I...I thought...I...was your *sniff* perfect lady!

*runs away sobbing*
look what youve done ya jerk ya made her cry:swear: :disaprove

Clem
07-22-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by lexx


:crybaby: I...I...I thought...I...was your *sniff* perfect lady!

*runs away sobbing*

ur taken dear have a cookie <passes cookie to lexx>

LQ.
07-22-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
hmmmm .... little bit mad ..... owns a troll ... can cook stuff
.... easily got drunk

my perfect lady ;) LMAO!! :rofl: :lol: :xp: I like you. :D I think I'll keep you. *makes Clem her second manslave*

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
yeah but can u train me in dual ... dual sabres
thats what it says on my sig

LQ.
07-22-2002, 04:57 PM
Horace:: eats the dual sabres::

Oops. :sweat: Bad Horace. Bad.

Horace:: attempts to eat the next person to post::

Clem
07-22-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
LMAO!! :rofl: :lol: :xp: I like you. :D I think I'll keep you. *makes Clem her second manslave*

second manslave?!

hmph second?!!!

<sulk>

edit: <gets spare sabres and cuts horace to pieces>

LQ.
07-22-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem


second manslave?!

hmph second?!!!

<sulk> :D Wha? Can i help it if I made someone else a manslave before I met you? *snuggles* :D I dun play favorite. I abuse...er...adore my manslaves equally. :angel:

x_X Again? *puts Horace back together for the second time*

Horace:: does not attempt to eat CLem anymore::

Clem
07-22-2002, 04:59 PM
ARGH

having trouble typing i cut me arm off in that last sabre barrage

leXX
07-22-2002, 04:59 PM
awww, geez, white and Yom, thnx guys :D I feel better now!

hey Queen, your more than welcome to him ;)

*wipes the sweat off her forehead*

gee, that was a close one! thought I'd never get rid of him :p

Agen
07-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Ok forget thje hero think ok heh..heh... *runs away like a pansy.

Clem
07-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
:D Wha? Can i help it if I made someone else a manslave before I met you? *snuggles* :D I dun play favorite. I abuse...er...adore my manslaves equally. :angel:

x_X Again? *puts Horace back together for the second time*

Horace:: does not attempt to eat CLem anymore::

hmph .... i bet ur a :litang: 2 :P

<doesnt trust lizardlady no more>

LQ.
07-22-2002, 05:01 PM
*rofl* Why thank you. :D And happy to be of service.


*snickers and points clem in the direction of RSN to see how much of an angel she is* :angel:

Yom
07-22-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem


second manslave?!

hmph second?!!!

<sulk>

edit: <gets spare sabres and cuts horace to pieces>

hahahaha your a secon manslave, manslave

leXX
07-22-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Ok forget thje hero think ok heh..heh... *runs away like a pansy.

hah, chicken $hit :p

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by lexx
awww, geez, white and Yom, thnx guys :D I feel better now!


any time lexx any time

Agen
07-22-2002, 05:05 PM
Don't forget i'm trying to kill you! and anyhoo i don't need to be anyone's hero *snobbish look*

Let's send this maggot from whence she came, she's slaving people who drink cider!

leXX
07-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Don't forget i'm trying to kill you! and anyhoo i don't need to be anyone's hero *snobbish look*

Let's send this maggot from whence she came, she's slaving people who drink cider!

hah, you still havn't answered the challenge in the other thread and you don't wanna be calling me a maggot! My heroes will have something to say about that.

*gets out her silver polish and prepares to shine agen to death*

Yom
07-22-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Don't forget i'm trying to kill you! and anyhoo i don't need to be anyone's hero *snobbish look*

Let's send this maggot from whence she came, she's slaving people who drink cider!

no thanx i will sit out on this one

Edit unless lexx tells me other wise

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Don't forget i'm trying to kill you! and anyhoo i don't need to be anyone's hero *snobbish look*

Let's send this maggot from whence she came, she's slaving people who drink cider!
listen lad isent it past your bed time....*looks at the clock*
why do i feel like a jackass

Clem
07-22-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Lizard_Queen
*rofl* Why thank you. :D And happy to be of service.


*snickers and points clem in the direction of RSN to see how much of an angel she is* :angel:

i went .... i saw the colour scheme ..... i puked ..... i left :)

Clem
07-22-2002, 07:10 PM
im bored

=^..^=

its a cat :)

Redwing
07-22-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem


i went .... i saw the colour scheme ..... i puked ..... i left :)

A) Bastard :D

B) Liar :D :D

*giggles at all the commotion LQ has caused*

Um...I mean...I had nothing to do with this :D :litang:

*runs away again*

Clem
07-22-2002, 11:59 PM
all women have this effect in the swamp redwing

LQ.
07-23-2002, 12:54 AM
WHa? What effect? Making you puke? :D How you ever gonna get a date then?

Clem
07-23-2002, 12:59 AM
no ......

women + swamp = madness

me + RSN colour scheme = stomach contents on floor :)

LQ.
07-23-2002, 01:03 AM
Ooooh. :D Oh please hun. I was mad before i got here. :D I AM a native RSNer after all.

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-10-2002, 05:41 AM
LQ is da bomb! :D :cool:



Originally posted by lexx


hah, you still havn't answered the challenge in the other thread and you don't wanna be calling me a maggot! My heroes will have something to say about that.

*gets out her silver polish and prepares to shine agen to death*

There'll be no need for that, Lexx. We'll fight for you. Our strength in numbers is staggering. We can easily defeat all types of foes be they Orcs, Trolls, or even Spoons. But I don't have any quarrels with the spoons, not yet anyway.

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-10-2002, 05:47 AM
LQ is da bomb! :D :cool:



Originally posted by lexx


hah, you still havn't answered the challenge in the other thread and you don't wanna be calling me a maggot! My heroes will have something to say about that.

*gets out her silver polish and prepares to shine agen to death*

There'll be no need for that, Lexx. We'll fight for you. Our strength in numbers is staggering. We can easily defeat all types of foes be they Orcs, Trolls, or even Spoons. But I don't have any quarrels with the spoons, not yet anyway.

Clem
08-10-2002, 05:49 AM
talk about flogging a dead thread cheif!

i remember .... back in the days when LQ had only 2 manslaves ...

and thats Ms Incendary Device to u ...... not da bomb! :tsk:

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-10-2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
talk about flogging a dead thread cheif!

i remember .... back in the days when LQ had only 2 manslaves ...

and thats Ms Incendary Device to u ...... not da bomb! :tsk:

He he he...

I should of known that meat-puppet errr sorry...... man slave number 4 would be the first to reply. So I raised a dead thread from the ashes, does that make me a Necromancer? Hmmm.... well maybe it does. Nevermind. *Climbs a tree*


Potato, tomato
Device, De Bomb

Clem
08-10-2002, 06:07 AM
THATS MANSLAVE NUMBER 2 to u!!

(manslave number 1 when theres no1 around to argue about it)

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-10-2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
THATS MANSLAVE NUMBER 2 to u!!

(manslave number 1 when theres no1 around to argue about it)

I know that. Mwa ha ha ha... :lol:

Wow you replied fast! It's like you have ESP or something. I'm a man-slave trainee so I don't have a number, yet. Looking forward to being #1 in the future.