PDA

View Full Version : The men who fought at the battle of blizzforums...


Tyrion
07-22-2002, 12:43 AM
We have retreated due to it being lost to spam already.

We still have our land,and be proud of that!

And obi-wan13,you might just add some more men to the dark side....*cough*me*cough*

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
We have retreated due to it being lost to spam already.

We still have our land,and be proud of that!

And obi-wan13,you might just add some more men to the dark side....*cough*me*cough*
what it was just you and me but at least SOMEONE could have helped. it makes me sad to think i was flamed by a louser who thought he was a pimp. not that im blameing you tyrion but what exactly were they doing to the n00bs

Tyrion
07-22-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

what it was just you and me but at least SOMEONE could have helped. it makes me sad to think i was flamed by a louser who thought he was a pimp. not that im blameing you tyrion but what exactly were they doing to the n00bs

They were,um,well.......I found out it was a joke, but this revolution was also supposed to get some excitement.



Found out they aint so nice after all,I guess....

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion


They were,um,well.......I found out it was a joke, but this revolution was also supposed to get some excitement.



Found out they aint so nice after all,I guess....
yeah their a bunch of ass holes. grrrrrr! they make me so madhttp://www.projectbag.com/cowboy_bebop/pics/vicious/vicious23.jpg
OUCH i stubed my toe

Zindell
07-22-2002, 01:02 AM
I was going to come help but i got distacted, did you end up posting the link?

Tyrion
07-22-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Zindell
I was going to come help but i got distacted, did you end up posting the link?

Yeah but dont go there,it's lost to the corrupted which spam and flame.

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Zindell
I was going to come help but i got distacted, did you end up posting the link?
yes but we have learned that they dont like n00bs even if they are senior members in every forum on the net they still wont let you have an inch of room

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 02:30 AM
hahaha who fought? im still fighting... (i think) i havent even begun to run out of ammo, and i still got my lightsaber:D
protect the isle of "unspamish posters"

Dissectional
07-22-2002, 02:49 AM
I am willing to fire up my lightsaber in the name of destroying spam and flame. soemone post that link so i can bend their minds to my will. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! err, i mean cut down teh spammers and teh flamers

Kyth'emos
07-22-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Dissectional
I am willing to fire up my lightsaber in the name of destroying spam and flame. soemone post that link so i can bend their minds to my will. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! err, i mean cut down teh spammers and teh flamers


Hmmmm, Tyrion took the link out....

Tyrion
07-22-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos



Hmmmm, Tyrion took the link out....

No,it's in my HELP ANOTHER FORUM!!! thread.:D

s0ulblihtr
07-22-2002, 12:33 PM
A war? I am always ready to lend my doubleblade to a worthy cause... Where do we signup? I'll bring a few heads back!!!

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by s0ulblihtr
A war? I am always ready to lend my doubleblade to a worthy cause... Where do we signup? I'll bring a few heads back!!!
you came a little late my padawan but i dont think you want to go over there

Kyth'emos
07-22-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion


No,it's in my HELP ANOTHER FORUM!!! thread.:D

Oh yeah... :rolleyes: *feels like an idiot*

Agen
07-22-2002, 02:14 PM
A war you say? :naughty:

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
A war you say? :naughty:
tooooo late. sorry

Exterminator234
07-22-2002, 04:01 PM
i was gonna fight but now that its lost...

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
i was gonna fight but now that its lost...
i wouldent even bother with them

Exterminator234
07-22-2002, 04:48 PM
yeah we dont need to go being missionaries

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
yeah we dont need to go being missionaries
missionaries:confused: ??

Exterminator234
07-23-2002, 08:03 AM
you know, missionaries


mis·sion·ar·y Pronunciation Key (msh-nr)
n. pl. mis·sion·ar·ies

1.One who is sent on a mission, especially one sent to do religious or charitable work in a territory or foreign country.

2.One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a propagandist.

obi
07-23-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
you know, missionaries


mis·sion·ar·y Pronunciation Key (msh-nr)
n. pl. mis·sion·ar·ies

1.One who is sent on a mission, especially one sent to do religious or charitable work in a territory or foreign country.

2.One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a propagandist.

Thank you, Mr. Webster. :)

I was the only one who joined the battle and didn't get flamed. I even had decent conversations with those fellows.

I think that says something.........what, I don't know...........

:D

Exterminator234
07-23-2002, 09:18 AM
you were the only one who posted once too...hey! now i know what my custom title will be! thx obi! :)

whitedragon
07-23-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13


Thank you, Mr. Webster. :)

I was the only one who joined the battle and didn't get flamed. I even had decent conversations with those fellows.

I think that says something.........what, I don't know...........

:D
mabey that you uh dident do much....im just thinking out loud here