PDA

View Full Version : I am finished. Goodbye, guys.

sithlord-II
07-22-2002, 02:23 AM
Hi there. This is Sithlord-II, Michael Frost.
I am now discontinuing any model work i have done for jedi knight 2. This community has spiraled downward into what it now exists as, whining, complaining, bickering little children. To those who aren't doing this, and to the guys i chat with, i'm sorry, i just give up.

It is because of Tru Weed Smoka and Midgit Yoda that i am leaving. It has been fun, and i do hope you guys enjoyed Vader and Exar Kun, it was a learning experience, and i overall received good feedback and support from you guys.

However, it has come to my attention that Midgit Yoda is posting the leaked Beta Yoda model within his Signature on his posts, and what with Tru_Weed_Smoka's impending "Release" (you #######) i have decided to move elsewhere. I do suggest any serious modelers or texturers or ANYONE move onto a different forum from here. Bad apple spoils the bunch, right?

I am deleting any work i had been working on for JK2 now (nomi sunrider included) and i am abandoning any future projects for the game.

And by the way, to you whining ####S who simply wanted that Yoda model so badly, the leaked Beta, here is a direct link to bypass Midgit Yoda and Tru_Weed_Smoka's little agenda.

LEAKED YODA MODEL CAUSING ME TO LEAVE, AND ENCOURAGE ANY COMPETENT MODELERS TO FOLLOW:

Again, i would like you guys to give Tru_Weed_Smoka and Midgit Yoda a great thank you at their email addresses, or in this forum.

DO NOT ####ING EMAIL ME, KMAN, ARCO, OR KINJA ABOUT THIS BETA.

done.

PS. The final model was in the works for release tonite. Oh well.

Take care guys, like i said, it has been fun.

Michael Frost
"Sithlord-ii"

PIo Koon
07-22-2002, 02:29 AM
sorry to see u go sithlord...i didn't know u but i knew u were a cool guy and a good modeler

although i hope u do know thats what tru weed wants..if u do leave he'll be happy

im not leaving because i like Jk2...but i do think this forum has gone to the ####s...hard to believe a lone few #######s can ruin a game..its sad really and they should go get a life..because if they have time to ruin others lives or try to...that just shows they have no lives...and i pitty them

Ulic Quel Droma
07-22-2002, 02:30 AM
Tis a sad day for the jedi knight modelling comunity, we have lost one of the greatest modelers out there

thanks guys appreciate it you reallly #####ed us over this time, i hope your happy:swear: :cry6: :mad2: :tommys:

Gram_Reaper
07-22-2002, 02:33 AM
Sorry to see you go sith, wish you could stay. And wish that tru gets banned from the forums, that would be good. But dont go man. We need good modeling influences like you man

VampireHunterD
07-22-2002, 02:44 AM
Farewell SithLord-II.

Eklin
07-22-2002, 02:45 AM
*24 lightsaber salute*

I really hate to see you go. I really enjoyed the models that you had released. But, it's your decision. And it was a big one to make.

Some may say you were stupid for giving up, others may pitty you, but in reality, it doesn't matter.

Sure, I'd hate it if everyone else decided to get up and walk away in the middle of their models, but it would, of course, be there decision to make.

Oh, and a note to Tru Weed Smoka:

You're an ass.

And a note to Midget Yoda:

Your Dark Helmet model is... well... ####.

You are both disgraces to this community.

JRA_Wolf
07-22-2002, 02:55 AM
It is indeed a sad day...take care Sithlord, and good luck in whatever oyu do, but please consider what I said to you on ICQ the other day, no matter how stupid I sounded ^_^;

Tap[RR]
07-22-2002, 02:59 AM
How come these two #### heads havent been banned yet? What the hell are you waiting for kman? These morons are ruining the community. Sorry to hear that sithlord, i hope you reconsider. I mean.. man we need you. Dont let those ####heads get to you, arrghh kman, ban them. :mad:

nls
07-22-2002, 03:02 AM
*pours out some liquor for his homey*

K.O
07-22-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Tap[RR]
How come these two #### heads havent been banned yet? What the hell are you waiting for kman? These morons are ruining the community. Sorry to hear that sithlord, i hope you reconsider. I mean.. man we need you. Dont let those ####heads get to you, arrghh kman, ban them. :mad:

I'd say ban 'em.
C'mon, there's nothing anyone can do? This guy can probably encourage more people to leak other people work.
I can't believe this is happening already... -_-
Before we know it, tons of pos's will be lurking in the forum. -.-

El_graco
07-22-2002, 03:11 AM
Kman the force is strong with you so ban the dic*s they deserve everything they get for pis$ing off the best modellers for jk2(all other modellers your work is also great keep it up). Ban them and maybe someday Sithlord-ii will come back but we dont want the forums to go down the endless spiral of doom just because of two BA$TARDS. Oh and I hope that nobody downloads that yoda beta model as it just isn't fair to Kinja, Arco and Kman as they have done alot of hard work for this model please show your respect. I REPEAT............ BAM THESE FUC*ING BA$TARDS(Tru Weed Smoka and Midgit Yoda) NOW KMAN!! PLEASE!!!!

remark 666
07-22-2002, 03:15 AM
something small like this happens and you run away with your tail between your legs ? pussy :confused:

keo718
07-22-2002, 03:24 AM
Why would you let two immature individuals affect you to the point that you would leave? Im sure you enjoy making models for JK2 which is why you do it. Why let these people affect you to the point that you abandon what you like to do?

L2.0
07-22-2002, 03:34 AM
Take it easy Sith, I know where to find you. ;)

And remark666: I'd like to see how you react if someone ripped your work and tried to pass it off as their own...

sithlord-II
07-22-2002, 03:39 AM
one last reply:

Did i ever say i was stopping 3d modeling?

perhaps for jk2....

MacD
07-22-2002, 03:41 AM
So has anyone mailed the modertors yet? I know little of what's going on (just dropped in here), so I can't give the full story, but someone who does should mail them. And the people at jediknightii, jk2files etc. Just posting here that they should be banned doesn't do jack.
Mail them directly with a good explanation...they don't want this kind of thing going on, either.

As a fellow modeler, this just pisses me off!

Naphtali
07-22-2002, 03:42 AM
2 bad i really admired your work, but like you said ever since star wars, their has been an influx of people who are ruining the forums for everyone else

inbredyokel
07-22-2002, 03:43 AM
Honestly, with all the #### that has happened around here, has ANYONE been banned? And as far as all these "dramatic departure" posts are concerned, they're not helping with the maturity level around here either. If you really want to delete your stuff now, then you probably didn't want to make it in the first place. When I start on a project, I do it because I want to see it in the game. I'm doing the work for free, so if its not something I want I don't even start. If you really are deleting all your work, then I guess you were doing it as a favor you felt you owed to everyone. Well hey, guess what, you don't owe anyone anything, and if anyone expects any more than that its their own fault if they now feel disappointed. If you really want to leave, then JUST LEAVE. Don't let it get to you! I live in the real world, and I'm sure you do too. This is just a hobby for me, something I enjoy doing. The moment I would ever feel as upset and emotional about this subject as you apparently do, it would be a wakeup call to me that maybe I'm not spending as much time in the real world as I should. If you let a mere 2 people frustrate you to the point where you'll quit doing something you supposedly enjoy so much, maybe you deserve more pity than we think.

defalc
07-22-2002, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by remark 666
something small like this happens and you run away with your tail between your legs ? pussy :confused:
Something small? 2 complete jerks come and try to rip of him and Kinja and the rest after their what, months of hard work? I'd take that pretty personally, and I'm sue you would if the same happened.

Sad to see you leave, Sith. :(

grey_fox_001
07-22-2002, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by defalc

Something small? 2 complete jerks come and try to rip of him and Kinja and the rest after their what, months of hard work? I'd take that pretty personally, and I'm sue you would if the same happened.

Sad to see you leave, Sith. :(

I second that. We are all gonna miss you Sith :cry7: Hopefully you will come back someday when these idiots have been banned/killed/roasted alive and continue your work.

All the best man,
Grey Fox.

MUHAHAHAHAHA
07-22-2002, 04:42 AM
SithlordII, thanks for all the tips you have given to those of us n00b modelers. I understand your frustration, and if it was me, I would also be pissed off (this is why I do not plan on posting my WIPs until they're near completion w/ a few bugs). The two characters in question are a disgrace to humanity, and should be banned from the forum for breaking forum rules. Remember though, that we, the community, KNOW who made the model, and we KNOW who put the hard work in. Who are you trying to impress? I know I'm learning modeling for me, not for 12-year olds who can't wait a few weeks for a model. Heck, some of us TFC fans have been waiting years for TF2 to come out ( probably never will :( ).... If you're gonna let them get to you, it's truly a shame. It is after all a forum, online, in which most of us will never really meet or even talk live.

I wish I knew how to model and skin the way you guys do, but alas, I studied Computer Engineering instead of computer graphics, and I didn't know a thing about making models for JKII in 3D studio until I started reading this forum. I hope that you guys will pass on the knowledge you have to those of us Padawan learners (so to speak), so that we can continue making JKII better and better. It's a shame to see a few bad apples spoiling the whole bunch.

I hope you'll reconsider and just learn to treat the idiots as idiots, and ignore them (like some of us do).

May the Force be with you, always.

kenad
07-22-2002, 04:44 AM
I come back from my holiday to the most depressing news ever. Oh cr@p. I am going to sorely miss you, sithlord-ii

My friends ridicule me for liking Star Wars and they saw your name and have since been joking about you. I stood up for you, though.

This sucks. Those bastards suck.

:( I feel so sh*tty.

I am really really sad that you might never read this

D@rth M@ul
07-22-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by sithlord-II
Hi there. This is Sithlord-II, Michael Frost.
I am now discontinuing any model work i have done for jedi knight 2. This community has spiraled downward into what it now exists as, whining, complaining, bickering little children. To those who aren't doing this, and to the guys i chat with, i'm sorry, i just give up.

It is because of Tru Weed Smoka and Midgit Yoda that i am leaving. It has been fun, and i do hope you guys enjoyed Vader and Exar Kun, it was a learning experience, and i overall received good feedback and support from you guys.

However, it has come to my attention that Midgit Yoda is posting the leaked Beta Yoda model within his Signature on his posts, and what with Tru_Weed_Smoka's impending "Release" (you #######) i have decided to move elsewhere. I do suggest any serious modelers or texturers or ANYONE move onto a different forum from here. Bad apple spoils the bunch, right?

I am deleting any work i had been working on for JK2 now (nomi sunrider included) and i am abandoning any future projects for the game.

And by the way, to you whining ####S who simply wanted that Yoda model so badly, the leaked Beta, here is a direct link to bypass Midgit Yoda and Tru_Weed_Smoka's little agenda.

LEAKED YODA MODEL CAUSING ME TO LEAVE, AND ENCOURAGE ANY COMPETENT MODELERS TO FOLLOW:

http://www.nbeecee.com/JK2/yoda.zip

Again, i would like you guys to give Tru_Weed_Smoka and Midgit Yoda a great thank you at their email addresses, or in this forum.

DO NOT ####ING EMAIL ME, KMAN, ARCO, OR KINJA ABOUT THIS BETA.

done.

PS. The final model was in the works for release tonite. Oh well.

Take care guys, like i said, it has been fun.

Michael Frost
"Sithlord-ii"

Forgive me if I dont help you feel better about yourself for leaving.

I hate to break it to you pal, but this kind of stuff happens.
I've been at the counter-strike skins forums for a long ass time
and I have seen my fair share of ripping and model stealing.
Hell even a company took a guys model and sold it for money.

Yeh, think that one over.

Now, for you to delete all your models and move on because two
imps act like 4ssholes, thats just sad. I hate to see talent like
yours move on over something stupid. Sure they suck, and they
did alot of bad stuff, sure people whine about release dates
and all that stuff, but if you dont want to hear all the whining,
then you wont get to hear all the encouragement and thanks,
thats how things work, you got a W.I.P. and you post it, prepare
for good, bad , and horrible comments. If you don't like to hear
anything then just dont post the model until your done.

Now you seem like a respectable man, and for some reason
I don't think you deleted your jk2 models but I might be wrong.

Either way, I think you leaving is a sign of weakness, its like your
giving up.

but I'm just a name on a screen so what do I know.

MacD
07-22-2002, 05:02 AM
I gotta say; what Muhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhah and Darth Maul said pretty much sums up what I think. It's sad to see you go (especially as you've probably got a whole lot to tech), but you probably shouldn't. At least tell the real modelers where to reach you (or give us an addy to a forum where we can model in peace :) ).

shmacdonald's
07-22-2002, 06:09 AM
with all the dumb@sses complaining about this and that and all that other crap i knew it was only a matter of time until one of you decided to leave. its funny when you think about it, all people had to do was be cool and not act like lil d**ks and they wouldve gotten one of the best models ever made in any game by now. now not only them but people like me who didnt make their lives revolve around this game charachter have to miss out on it.

oh well. good luck with whatever you plan to do next, hope they dont as many jac**sses there. btw, what do midget and that guy who's personality comes from weed have to say?

Larn Senn
07-22-2002, 07:14 AM
In fact, SithLord-ii, I think by staying you levitate yourself above their levels. As Maul said, as painful or not, it's true, leaving is a sign of weakness. A sign that you're simply not able to ignore two little brats.

Then again, I think you might have thought about that fact as well. I think your decision wasn't made just like that. Your post doesn't show too much anger and frustration, it shows more like someone who has made up his mind. And that, I respect.

I do ask you to reconsider though. =)

Bogus
07-22-2002, 07:20 AM
i wish you well, vader was a great peice of work

but in a way i agree that you shouldnt just give up, its a hobby, that you would only do if you enjoyed it

ripping hapens every day, irecently on the gta3mods.com forums saw someone who stole a porche from need for speed 4 and claimed it as his own, sometimes so obviouse that you have to think of them as idiots (hint hint)

but in another sense i said you do it because you enjoy it and with all this ripping and complaining the fun seems to fade a away and so people do as well

i am not a modeler but i come here to see whats coming but alas i may just leave this forum as well because instead of abundant WIP!!!! all i see is:

can you make this....
ripping
where is the yoda skin
what hepended to the....

it has gotten pointless and there is nothing left to see so you go somewhere else.

i hope you find a game and start making more models and to you sith i hope the fun in modeling comes back

my hats off to yah....

SAIK HUAT
07-22-2002, 07:24 AM
its up to you if you want to stop any WIP's but if you ask me your getting way to emotional over the forum. Only reply to the people who leave reasonable posts in your threads. YOU choose who you listen to. Im sure youll understand what i mean

Kit Fisto
07-22-2002, 07:26 AM
Its a damn shame that there are people in our community that feel the need to piss off others on a regular basis. However by giving in to these people you are letting them win. I suggest banning their asses, then finding out where they live and kicking their asses Jay and Silent Bob style.

spacermonkey
07-22-2002, 07:27 AM
Its a damn shame. :(

Kn1ves
07-22-2002, 07:55 AM
Didn't feel like reading all the posts
BUT

Dude
Great work on everything you've done.
This community is crap, I think the mods here didn't enforce manners and proper behavior hard enough.
I can understand why you're leaving it all behind.

So - farewell, and don't let this #### get to you too much! ;)

JCronic
07-22-2002, 08:10 AM
I'm not entirely sure what the hell has been going on since I dont read this forum that much. After hearing about the Yoda model I was completely psyched. I could'nt wait till it was released but now the modeler is ditching it because of 2 asses? Thats just not right. It feels like your punishing the whole community just because of a few people piss you off. It feels like i'm back in grade school when one kid did something wrong and the teacher would hold the whole class up because of him. Although I'm not surprised seeing this sort of thing happen because it happens on every single MOD forum I have ever gone to. For example, there was this one kick ass modeler releasing these unbelievable ships for Bridge Commander almost every week, then because of a few nay sayers, he quit just like that. And because of the small modding community for Bridge Commander, the forum completely changed. The forum pretty much gave all kick ass modders Moderator status so they can help keep the forum clean of all bad apples and ban the people that deserve it. And its been working ever since. The forum has definatly cleaned up.

Now as for leaving all your fans because of 2 people, thats just not right. I'm no modder but if I was and this crap happened to me, I would'nt leave and piss even more people off. I would stay, but I would also change the way I handle things. Such as not speaking of my work until very very close of its release. If I felt the project was important enough I would let people know what projects i'm working on, but provide no specific details until close to release. Not even screenshots.

Now as to people stealing your work and calling it there own, it sucks. Theres pretty much no way of preventing that.

t3rr0r
07-22-2002, 08:22 AM
i think this is proof that we need more megamods watching over this place so profiles can be edited when needed. :mad:

anyway, bye, sithlord. :(

Darth Loki
07-22-2002, 08:30 AM
see ya sithlord-ii. loved vader and exar kun, but hey, if you feel you have to leave, so be it. no amount of begging and whining will get you back so have fun if you keep modelling and have fun if you dont...

volrathxp
07-22-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by t3rr0r
i think this is proof that we need more megamods watching over this place so profiles can be edited when needed. :mad:

anyway, bye, sithlord. :(

very true. The mods in this forum do very little management from what I can see.

Sithlord: I don't know you and prolly never will. Just wanted to say that Vader is easily one of my favorite models to play as and that I'm certainly sad to see you go. Good Luck in whatever you may do in the future.

And to midgit yoda and tru weed smoke: You oughta be ####ing proud of yourselves now.

Ban em. Nuff said.

Later Sithlord. Peace!

superdude201
07-22-2002, 08:53 AM
Damn #######s well bye then damn #######s

-Chrono_MOT-
07-22-2002, 09:02 AM

All I can say is WQJR(086798)*&#)*&@)#%$})(*y#r)yhsdohf)*#wy%(u&#%)uy#()!!!!

Christ sake midgit yoda! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!

I sincerely hope Kinja ends up releasing tonight as planned (most modelers would have known this) or you and your jackass friend will be the most hated idiots on this board. But that's ok.

sithlord, I think I am going to just follow suit and go elsewhere (like polycount) for criticism. That is just downright wrong for someone to leak a beta of a model just because they can't wait for the real one (ooh...a whole day.).

You guys make me sick. We bust our asses trying to churn out some good models for you and not only can you not wait for us to finish them you totally undermine our work by doing #### like this. Peace. Love. Happiness, I'm out.

AKPiggott
07-22-2002, 09:07 AM
F**k's sake... it's sorry to see a couple of idiots spoiling something for everyone else.

I'm not downloading that leaked beta on principle, if Kinja and co. don't want it released yet, then I'll wait till that day comes.

Anyway, a personal thank you to Sith, he was certainly one of the more admirable faces around here.

nucular_jedi_14
07-22-2002, 09:33 AM
SithlordII, what they did was complete and utter bs.
Plz don't go we all loved ur models for jk2 and we all want 2 continue seeing them.But if u have 2 go,Farewell Great Modeler.

Hanch Saode
07-22-2002, 10:01 AM
Well....I am really sad to hear this...

Since I believe that one should do what ever he finds fun and entertaining...so I find it unfortunate that you have decided to delete all your work...

Do what you feel is right....but don't abandon youself or your points of virew....don't give in to the actions of morrons...stand by yourself...

If this is really the departure of you from this forum, I guess I will never meet you again...so what is there else to say, than I wish you have a good life, have a good family, and get the job of your dreams!

Goodbyes from
Christian S. Hansen aka Hanch Saode
Berleburg1@hotmail.com :)

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 10:05 AM
I would like to sing a little tribute to sith-lord II.

Goodbye Sithlord-II.
You are the best out of them all.
We're sorry that you had to leave.
Because of them 2 #######s.

I think that sums it all up in one.

-Lucko Mabri

Elliot334
07-22-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by sithlord-II
Bad apple spoils the bunch, right?

True, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Unfortunately, you will likely meet up with these types of idiots just about everywhere you go, that is the world we live in. :(

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 10:58 AM
Quite frankly, I don't see what the big deal is. All of you can be good as sithlord. But you gotta do a thing called READING. Yeah I know some of you absoultey hate it. I can tell, most of you won't reading anything below the 15th line.

I even give you an added bonus, here is some books you can pick up at your local library.

3d studio max r3
Something about color theory
Anything about 3d work...there is tons but they are old...
You might even want to study paiting techniques, or various lighting

Thats a small list, but I know you guys can take it from there.

superdude201
07-22-2002, 10:59 AM
You shouldn't just give up because a pair of a-holes cause that would mean u've wasted your time on them and if you enjoy doing it u shouldn't let them stand in your way.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 11:12 AM
musashi122. 3d Modelling takes time and patience to learn. You can't just pick up a book and read it and say. "Yipeee! I've earned 3d mdoelling and make high quality models. Though there are expections to this fact which only some people have.

-Lucko Mabri

nucular_jedi_14
07-22-2002, 11:15 AM
ur an ass!
if u'd been here as long as most of us u'd realize how much work SithlordII's done!
until the #### off!

Kyle_KatarnJedi
07-22-2002, 11:32 AM
May the Force be with you!

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 11:38 AM
I was only saying that you can read. The pros do it yeah. Thats how you pick up new techniques. Thats how you become familiar with interfaces. Thats how you become the best.

I find it kinda of funny, Lucko mabri and nuclear jedi. I really don't EVER see you too contribute anything. I always see you where everybody is bitching.

I also posted here to show, you don't have to rely on some else to make your models. If you have patience, and the will to learn, you can go far. I think your response have been rude, and immature.

nulcear jedi, and luck I would love to see some of your work.

Lucko mabri, what do you suppose is the best way to model, apparently it's seems having someone else do it for you. I think picking up a book is THE best way to learn, and Its free.

Luuke
07-22-2002, 11:45 AM
it's truely sad, that one of the best modelers is leaving! your vader-model will not let the people forget what you did for the comunity. thank you in the name of all polite and rational visiters of this forum.
unfortunately it happens again and again, that some **** come and ruin it for all, it happens not only for JK2 but also for other games (like bridge commander).
anyway, i hope you will make your way as a modeler and maybe when things cooled down a little you come back...
Farewell, Sithlord-ii

Destroyder121
07-22-2002, 11:49 AM
im sorry to see you go sithlord:( .your decision.farewell sithlord.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 11:57 AM
musashi122. I see you dont come on the forums too much then eh? i have contributed many things and supported people *points at postcount* I think i wouldnt have many posts if they were mostly bitchin since kman would have deleted them eh? so you can go shove yer foot in yer mouth.

-Lucko Mabri

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 11:59 AM
I still would love to see some of your work.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 12:02 PM
Work eh? I have none and what does this have to do with this conversation? nothing. Stop trying to go off our argument.

-Lucko Mabri

Jo
07-22-2002, 12:09 PM
*claps his hands until they are sore....* well said Lucko mabri

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 12:09 PM
So you just support right? maybe give a few pointers here and there. Well anyways, All I said was GO TO THE LIBRARY, its free and you might learn something useful. I then get 2 replies, one calling me an ass, and you saying thats no the way to learn.

I ask for your work, becasue you seem to be the all knowing. Why must you hunt my posts down, and make it a point to contradict what I say.

contact me on msn or aim

musashi1101 aim handle
joe@williamirvine.com MSN handle

I would like to get this resovled. If we got more things resolved on this board people wouldn't be leaving.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 12:17 PM
musashi122. Read my orginal post...... Believe me i've tried modelling and failed. Due to i have not enough patience nor time nor did i get the knack of modelling. Look at sithlords work. Its of amazingly high quality. We have only a few modellers in this community who can model that good though i will nto state names. Sithlord-II was a great asset to the community but not that asset has gone due to bigheaded #######s like you. So do you have any more to add? if not i suggest you shut up and get on with your life.

-Lucko Mabri

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 12:25 PM
Bighead, #######'s like me, how so. I have done nothing but offer my service to people, and give them advice. I never critqued anybody, becasue I don't like low-poly artwork. Aside my from Yoda gag, which is nothing compared to the leaked model. I have really done nothing to upset anyone. I never really participated in flame wars, I chose to ingonre like MOST people should of done. I post in selective threads, only becasue I want to see an art community toghther. NOT consitantly fighting over models, and called people retards and fags.

I really wish we could get this resolved, it seems your unwilling to do just that. That could be a very big problem. You see, Sithlord stated he left BECASUE the model community here is falling. I am stated already that I am ready to resolve this matter with, but you post yet another statment to keep the argument going.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 12:29 PM
Ok. I'll agree to keep a truce at this critical time of the modelling community.

-Lucko Mabri

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 12:31 PM
Thank you.

T-Dogg
07-22-2002, 01:18 PM
See you around. Testing the SP Vader for you was an honor. I'll remember you over the next Corona Extra or glass of Hennessy.

fat_101
07-22-2002, 01:37 PM
COME BACK!!!!!!
sithlord II i loved your work of art since before i even came to these forums, personally u are one of the best modellers i have seen for ..... well ever ...... u, kinja, boba, anval (? think thats right) and kman (sorry if i left anyone out) but vader, yoda, padme, and loads of others all with the best quality to rival or even surpass those who designed the game itself!!

FATTEH

p.s im sorry but if u truly go because of these ppl then u are just letting them win, but if not farewell ....... :( :( :(

Kranckor
07-22-2002, 02:08 PM
I hope you reconsider, but if you decide to leave for good, farewell you will be missed :(

And Midget Yoda thanks to you we can say good bye to Yoda :rhett: I hope you die a horrible death, for making us lose such a great asset to the community.

t3rr0r
07-22-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Kranckor
And Midget Yoda thanks to you we can say good bye to Yoda
if kinja doesn't release yoda period, midget has already won...

§ith Lord
07-22-2002, 02:14 PM
Sithlord-II,

What can I say, you were the father of JKII model editing, but I can't believe that 2 immature brats ( Im sure that both of them are like, seriously, 12 years old) would get under your skin enough to make you quit what you love to do. You are a great modeller for JKII. Every model a peice of art. but you can't quit. you are letting them win. And ask yourself this question, How did the model get leaked anyway? you just have to be more careful. The reason this model was leaked was because it was highly advertised and had alot of hype. Did Vader 2.0 get leaked? no, do you know why? you guys KEPT IT A SECRET. and Vader 2.0 is one of the greatest JKII models out there. now if you just want to stop posting at this forum, completely understandable, go to polycount, or massassi, but to quit editing the game altogether is just stupid. and it would be the greatest waste of talent that this community will witness.

Don't let a couple of 12 year olds laugh at you from their computer, rise up, start again, keep it a secret. and release it when you feel damn ready.

-Sith Lord

El_graco
07-22-2002, 02:18 PM
As ive said before BAN THE FUC*ING DIC*HEADS they are total W@nkers and tos$ers that they deserve to be stabbed through their FU(KING Chest OH YEAH AND I BET THEY ARE NO YOUNGER THAN 12 AND ARE STILL VIRGINS .... TOSSERS SITHLORD-II COME BACK YOU WERE GREAT Together we shall destroy the sith i mean hmmmmmm kill the FU(KERS

§ith Lord
07-22-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by El_graco
As ive said before BAN THE FUC*ING DIC*HEADS they are total W@nkers and tos$ers that they deserve to be stabbed through their FU(KING Chest OH YEAH AND I BET THEY ARE NO YOUNGER THAN 12 AND ARE STILL VIRGINS .... TOSSERS SITHLORD-II COME BACK YOU WERE GREAT Together we shall destroy the sith i mean hmmmmmm kill the FU(KERS

Are you over 12?? this kind of talk isn't going to get him back, and very immature. he is leaving the community because of posts like this. wish him farewell, dont piss and moan like a child.

Xyphox
07-22-2002, 02:27 PM
Please Sithlord help finish the yoda model so we can rub it in Midgit Yoda's face. Otherwise he will be the only one with any version of the yoda model and he will have gotten just what he wanted.

Geniousdude
07-22-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by nucular_jedi_14
ur an ass!
if u'd been here as long as most of us u'd realize how much work SithlordII's done!
until the #### off!

WTF is wrong with you, ####head? Just because someone just signed up, doesn't mean they're new. I Just signed up, yet i have been watching this forum for months. And SithlordII, I have 2 things to say to you.

1.I respect your decision to leave because of these stupid screwheads. But...

2. You pussy. Just because of 2 people, you leave. I never even saw any example of you fighting back. You should at least try before leaving.

PittHockey86
07-22-2002, 02:40 PM
I doubt Sithlord's even gonna bother reading any of this, (sounds like he left and never looked back) but if he does, good luck on all future projects for wherever you go to now.

remark 666
07-22-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by PittHockey86
I doubt Sithlord's even gonna bother reading any of this, (sounds like he left and never looked back) but if he does, good luck on all future projects for wherever you go to now.

and I bet you anything that he will look in here, if he just wanted to leave and "never look back" than this thread wouldn't be here right now

no offence, Vader is my favorite bot to fight but leaving like this won't solve anything now will it ?

L2.0 and defalc, "Something small? 2 complete jerks come and try to rip of him and Kinja and the rest after their what, months of hard work?" you think this is the first or last time this type of thing has happened ? heck no, this will go on and on and on and on... running away isn't an answer to anything

"And remark666: I'd like to see how you react if someone ripped your work and tried to pass it off as their own..."

as a 2d artist, 3d artist, modeler, skinner, sound artist, partially scripter, shaders editor (whatever the name for that hobby is) and small time coder (i know something's but not enough to call myself a coder), you think doing all those things for games (or for fun) and I haven't seen people copy my work and claim it their own ? man, I've seen more of them than you have seen wrinkles on your balls (yes, a lot of people ^_^) and you know what works every time ? flaming their ass, giving their AIM, MSN, e-mail addresses to everyone you know and telling them to fill it with spam (and do things like sign them up for free porn e-mails, like gay porn, hehe), getting the forum they're at to ban them and edit their profiles PLUS get other forums to do the same thing (or what I usually do is go on IRC into my favorite hackers room and give his IP out, trust me, he'll never want to rip your work EVER again, that's a fact).

^_^

remark 666
07-22-2002, 04:00 PM
if someone wants to flame my last post and claim it as "immature" fell free

btw, how did he even get a hold of that model ?

Adonai Saboath
07-22-2002, 04:07 PM
i'm glad Sithlord is leaving this place, maybe he'll regain some grain of sanity, and not abandon his projects, just carry them on, and show them at polycount. great thing about polycount, is that they're a bunch of geeks who don't take kindly to #######s....so usually they ban people, good lasting bans....get people's internet service cut, good ####.

i hope to see him there sometime.

jedi_surfer
07-22-2002, 04:08 PM
i think some of us overlook the fact that you may be talking to someone in the age range on 8 to 30 in these forums. you are going to come across people like this, i don't get it. if you were sitting across the table from a 12 year old boy, there is no way you could tell me that you'd let him sit there and get the best of you. and me a man of 25, i would never sit there and think of leaving. the simple fact, that i will never bow to any person in surrender, let alone some 12 year old boy. with nothing better to do than get under the skin of uptight old $hit$ like myself. come on guys, i'd hoped allot more from you.

gravely mistaken,
-the surfer
:(

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 04:14 PM
Oh just et the goddamn man go! Kman i have a request. Delete every post which has nothing directly to do with modelling such as this post for example.
Thankyou

-Lucko Mabri

Sounds Risky
07-22-2002, 04:20 PM
Everyone seems to think it was these two people that made him leave, but they were just the straw that broke the camel's back. Can you imagine what it must be like to be constantly nagged to have a sneak peek at the Yoda model? It wasn't just these two people that made him leave, it was the majority of the forum.

Maybe not the majority, but a hell of a lot.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 04:31 PM
Agreed. Though i dont really care that hes gone (no offense) its the n00bies and newbies going "I want see updates and pics BLAH BLAH BLAH" Those 2 were just the final touch the make him leave.

-Lucko Mabri

Smart_Saber
07-22-2002, 04:51 PM
Aw, come on. Don't stop modelling just becuase of those two. Sure, you may chose not to publicly release your models, but don't quit. Make them for yourself if you want to, heck it's fun to make models, but don't quit altogether.

Well, whatever you choose, may the force be with you.

StitcheS
07-22-2002, 05:10 PM
Sithlord,

You are leaving now. Okay, bye.

(Just doing this because I feel if he wants to leave, then he has the right. No point in wasting a thought on something that has a decision already made.)

Toonces
07-22-2002, 05:11 PM
Wow, I'm gone a few days and all hell breaks loose, well, not really, it's been building :(

It's not really even about the model. The community, or what's left of it. A small segment of posters have ruined what once was a pretty cool forum. While I do hope some IP's have been recorded, Kman can't sit at his computer all day long and delete posts by whiners, spamers, and theifs. There are still some useful posts on this forum, but most of them get burried by misplaced requests, and complaining.

I pretty much decided shortly after Cheshire sorta left (rare posting, no wip threads) that after I release my current model that I will not post another WIP thread, just to have it burried or spammed. I have a list of people on these forums that I respect, and trust that I will continue to seek advice from (You know who you are :) )

I'll miss you Sith, you're my modeling "Yoda" so to speak. You've been a true asset to this community, and to myself, and a cool guy on top of that :) Your Vader model was the reason I started to learn how to model. Thankfully I still know where to find you :) (your on that list I mentioned) I do hope that you'll finish up Naomi, she's a really nice model that I'd love to see get finished.

See you at Polycount Sith :)

And think of the Kittens,
http://drivingcatstudios.com/badkitty.jpg

CT :lightning
www.drivingcatstudios.com

12thMonkey
07-22-2002, 05:18 PM
by now i am sure that midget yoda and weed smokin guy who ever u are are sh!ting them selves now.

my advice to u 2 is pack up and leave cos nobody wants u, they dont want ur mods and the simple fact is u are gonna get slaughtered by a lot of people.

remember people look on the bright side there are still plenty of quality modelers out there so try now to learn from this and give them the respect they disserve and not PRESSURE them.

El_graco
07-22-2002, 05:21 PM
Are you over 12?? this kind of talk isn't going to get him back, and very immature. he is leaving the community because of posts like this. wish him farewell, dont piss and moan like a child.

ok im sorry i am sad to see sithlord-ii go cause he was one of the greats i always looked forward to read what he submits in these forums and his new works. Sithlord-ii you were brilliant

p.s. i am over 12 im 16

Midgit Yoda
07-22-2002, 06:13 PM
Man 3 Pages of hate posts. I believe that's a record isn't it? Yes? No? lol anyhow, thanks for the constructive chritisism about Dark Helmet, I'll be sure to mark that down (writes: looks like sh*t, be sure to change the texture to a more hard substance and act like you give a d*mn lol j/k). I appologize for hurting any peoples feelings about this. If you had any clue how many PMs I got daily saying, gimme yoda, I want yoda, email me yoda, you would have done the same thing. I put it in my sig rather than posting it b/c I didn't want them to quit working on it and I didn't wanna get flammed. I have removed the link (and requested that Kman edit Sithlords post to remove the link as well). As for these forums, I'm through as well. It seems that all people around here care about are big shot modelers like Kinja. And the people that know how to model good don't give a rats @ss about the people that want to learn. Then there are the noobs saying gimme gimme and repeating themselves over and over. Then there are of course the Yoda team that has been saying they are going to release yoda for about a month now. I find these forums a waste of intelligence and I'm outta here (guess kinda rode out on a rail in a sense lol). I would also request to Kman, please do ban me so that people can't email me and PM me with a lot of this stupid hate mail and stuff and also to make sure that I don't come back to these forums. I'm not saying that to sound like a smart ass like, "you wanna ban me? go ahead!" I am saying it in the sense that I really would rather be banned from here than to cause you people to lose your precious Yoda. Obviously everyone on this forum is WAY out of retrospect on this. It is a game. A game consists of non-living things. A game consists of endlessly wasted hours. But no matter what you do to it or how hard you work at it, it doesn't change the fact that it is a game. You can't change that. Some of you think of it as your life, "IF I DON'T GET YODA, I'M GOING TO FIND MIDGIT YODA AND KICK HIS ASS!" That is so idiotic that I can't even put it into words. I'm not leaving the forums to keep from getting flamed. I'm sure if I appologized sincerely there would be enough warm hearted people out there to forgive me. I do appologize sincerely, but I also know that this forum has been going down hill drastically because of the lack of people willing to actually ban someone. One of the main reasons I am leaving is because of the fact that whenever someone screws up, everyone on these forums is on them like white on rice telling them how stupid they are and how much of an a@@hole they are. That isn't right. It is part of human nature for people to make mistakes. In order for you to become a better person in the long run you must make mistakes. I will admit I wish I had never put Yoda in my sig however I will also admit that it doesn't worry me too badly that some people hate me because of it because, I understand that it is a game, and that people that get worked up that badly over games have too much free time, have no life, and are in the long run idiots and will rarely make it in this world. No offense, I used to be a gaming junkie myself but I now have it into perspective. The whole time I've been on these forums I have played JK2 probably 25 times. Most of that was when I was testing something for myself or for Someone else.
Before I depart I would like to let you know that my intention was to take that out of my sig the next day that I put it on there. I had it there for a few people (who I'm not going to say for the sake of their not being flamed) to download. But, I've been at work so much and away from my computer soo much, I really just forgot about it. I appologize to you guys for doing what I did and I hope some of you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. I'd love to still share my $hitty work with you guys if you want me to.

Lucko Mabri
07-22-2002, 06:19 PM
Stop posting here before my head explodes! Jeez Midgit Yoda took dow the link! Forget it! It isnt "Just" his fault for sithlord-II leaving! It is the whole community! It's just that Midgit Yoda was the final Straw. It was inevitable anyway unless you guys had cleaned your act up. I am not saying its right that what Midgit Yoda did but you shoudl look at yoursleves sometimes.

-Lucko Mabri