PDA

View Full Version : Could not initialize GSYS resource manager

webreaper
07-22-2002, 10:59 AM
Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:
"Could not initialize GSYS resource manager"
I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

gs00119
12-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Did you solve your problem?,
i have the same too.

Could ypu help me ?

bye

Andrew D
01-28-2006, 05:48 PM
I have the same problem on not being able to play due to "could not access GSYS resource manager" What is the solution?

omino
06-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:
I have a PII450 192mb ram and a Hercules 3D Prophet 4000XT graphics card. This is a new card i've jus got. I used to get the same message with my old card ATI Rage Pro with a Voodoo I card. I have tried just about everything to try to get this damn game to work, including formatting and re-installing everything. But still I get that same error message. The frustrating thing about it is that I have a cover disc demo of the game which works just fine!! HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I have the same problem 2.
have you alraddy got a selution????

please sent me an E-Mail bach

pegazocam
07-25-2006, 12:35 AM
do y know what is the solucion???

plz help me.....
Did you solve your problem?,
i have the same too.

Could ypu help me ?

bye

inigoao
08-25-2007, 12:30 PM
SOMEBODY HAS RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? YOUR ANSWER WILL BE WELLCOME

Dark Sad Shadow
08-25-2007, 02:50 PM
ok ok try this:

Reinstall direct X
and check your graphics card drivers :)

antone01
01-13-2008, 03:49 PM
:D Every time I try to run RS I get the following error message:

petergillan50
06-25-2008, 04:14 PM
I had That Problem and is look like you have a corupt file try downloading a fresh coppy if you own a coppy it legal