PDA

View Full Version : i have yoda. do you?

djnugget84
07-22-2002, 01:37 PM
i am hearing all this camotion of were is yoda, but i have a yoda model. I found it on the message board under a link under someones name. I cant remember who but here are two pics i have of it in action.

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/4409/yoda03.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/4409/yodadooku.jpg

Kranckor
07-22-2002, 01:38 PM
GO AWAY YOU N00B

Twisted Vertex
07-22-2002, 01:39 PM
this is gonna get ugly.

RandomToast
07-22-2002, 01:40 PM
Ive got it too. *EDITED* However, its an uncomplete version, with crappy, unfinished hair, and other bugs and niggles. Youre best waiting for the official release - which now may not be coming.

*EDIT* Ive just read Sithlord-II's departure thread and have edited this reply accordingly*EDIT*

icepool
07-22-2002, 02:13 PM
I guess I didnt make myself you clear. Get the hell out of here. You must be really stupid. All we can do now is hope first of all SithlordII will come back and second of all Kinja, Acro, and Kman will release yoda now thanks to tards like this.
Kman if you will do the honor CLOSE this retarded thread.

MacD
07-22-2002, 02:53 PM
Hey, cool down! Look at his post count: 2. He IS a n00b. He doesn't know better. So explain the situation, and I bet you he'll of said "damn, sorry bout that", instead of having read your response and thought "well fsck you!".

Jesus, respect each other for once. The way things are going, this forums going down. By just being a little more civilised to each other, and ignoring the idiots (the starter of this thread isn't one, btw) we can get the quality up some.

D@rth M@ul
07-22-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by icepool
I guess I didnt make myself you clear. Get the hell out of here. You must be really stupid. All we can do now is hope first of all SithlordII will come back and second of all Kinja, Acro, and Kman will release yoda now thanks to tards like this.
Kman if you will do the honor CLOSE this retarded thread.

Make yourself clear? how can you do that if this is your first post
in this topic. I think your a newb personally.So you should heed
your own advice.

D@rth M@ul
07-22-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by MacD
Hey, cool down! Look at his post count: 2. He IS a n00b. He doesn't know better. So explain the situation, and I bet you he'll of said "damn, sorry bout that", instead of having read your response and thought "well fsck you!".

Jesus, respect each other for once. The way things are going, this forums going down. By just being a little more civilised to each other, and ignoring the idiots (the starter of this thread isn't one, btw) we can get the quality up some.
Post count has little to do with noob'ness.

In this case, it has everything to do.

djnugget84
07-22-2002, 03:19 PM
yo all i am not a noob. I just never post anything cause everyone else answers all my questions. The only reason i posted this was becuse i have not seen anyone talk about the unfinished yoda that is out there. So if this calms everyone down then so be it. PEACE!

djnugget84
07-22-2002, 03:19 PM
yo all i am not a noob. I just never post anything cause everyone else answers all my questions. The only reason i posted this was becuse i have not seen anyone talk about the unfinished yoda that is out there. So if this calms everyone down then so be it. PEACE!

Smart_Saber
07-22-2002, 03:57 PM
he didn't know that the beta yoda was ripped off piece of crap, so lay off. Your strife is with Midget Yoda and tru_weed_smoka, not with him. Why don't you send them a "friendly" e-mail?