PDA

View Full Version : Darth Eggplant

King Andrei
07-22-2002, 03:52 PM
(Obviously, he probably won't check his PMs, so I won't bother. It's been posted somewhere else too, but I doubt he'll be reading it there...)

Darth Eggplant,

WHY do you NEVER type messages like a NORMAL forumer? You don't need to click Enter because your sentence is too big!!! Just continue writing....

Yeah, anyway, I see you online Metallus, can you change names? Could you change my name from "Andrei555" to "King Andrei"?

Tall Guy
07-22-2002, 06:10 PM
Darth will check his PM as its likely he'll get a popup message tellimg him he has a PM and also an email informing him. In the future, please use PM if you want to ask him things like this, dont start a forum topic on the matter.

oh yeah I've sent you a pm askin why your sig is so damn big...

and anyway, why does it matter how he writes his posts? it dosnt make him abnormal! :D

Darth Eggplant
07-23-2002, 03:24 AM
:jawa

Andrei555 I'm not quite sure,
is there something on your mind?
you should speak up, elaborate;
tell me what you Really think?
ENTER
ENTER
ENTER
ENTER
ENTER
AND A WHOLE LINE
OF NONSENSE.......
la la dee dum do doeky poo.

Utinni!

also I jusr reposted to correct spelling
and also rearrange some lines.
:cool:

King Andrei
07-23-2002, 10:28 AM
Are you trying to annoy me? You failed...;P

Isis Kaldara
07-23-2002, 02:53 PM
And the point of this is...what now? I personally like Darthy's way of posting. It's original.

*Muah, Darthy!*

Metallus
07-23-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by King Andrei
(Obviously, he probably won't check his PMs, so I won't bother. It's been posted somewhere else too, but I doubt he'll be reading it there...)

Darth Eggplant,

WHY do you NEVER type messages like a NORMAL forumer? You don't need to click Enter because your sentence is too big!!! Just continue writing....

Yeah, anyway, I see you online Metallus, can you change names? Could you change my name from "Andrei555" to "King Andrei"? Hi there. Stop harrassing my forum members.

Isis Kaldara
07-23-2002, 05:03 PM
Muah! Thank you, Metallus.

GendoTheGreat
07-23-2002, 10:01 PM
Yeah, lay off Darth. Chill, Andrei555. Just chill.

Gexx
07-24-2002, 01:35 AM
ya. but it is hard for me to understand some of darth's posts, it takes me a while, but thats who you are and it gives character to the forums.

Metallus
07-24-2002, 03:16 AM
Eh, I don't think this type of thread is any use to us. Please, everyone: Don't make intimidating/mocking threads towards other members of Lucasforums, other forums (inside or outside LucasForums), or anything directly aimed at someone or a group of people. Direct harrassment will not be tolerated, and can result in a ban.

*lock*