PDA

View Full Version : This is ganna sound like spam but... ITS NOT(at least i dont think so)

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 08:40 PM
i think we should take a moment and realize what is going on now... i mean look, WE ARE ALL HAVING A BLAST! and thats just on Lucasforums.com hahaha. well im happy that i can stay up late now cause i got out of summer school. what are you happy about?

ya know i do think this is spam, but i just want to hear what you people have to say... cause im all for the people.

Mercen4ry
07-22-2002, 10:07 PM
Wasn't there already a thread like this...?

But yeah, it is nice now, probably due to the fact that all the, erm, lamers who enjoyed screwing with the game have run off to Quake 3 or other "classics." More fun for us, then, and thankfully so. :D

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 10:22 PM
what is your point

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 10:57 PM
that i wanted to know what the people(cause im all for the people) on lucasforums are happy about in their lives as of now

teutonicknight
07-23-2002, 12:55 AM
Um... right....

I didn't really need you to tell me that I am having a great time but..... ok....

THIS IS SPAM!!!!!!! THIS IS SPAMMMMMMM!!!!!! ;)

Dissectional
07-23-2002, 03:28 AM
I like these forums now more than ever, because of the same reasons as stated above. al;l the noobs, flamers, and spammers have decided to take a hike, and leave our forums to the more fun loving crowd. I think obi-wan13, our fearless leader, helped us by creating the academy, which intimidated the lamers enough for them to run away with their tails between their legs. at last i can put my saber away, knowing that all the smoking dismembered spammer body parts can finally be swept away in peace.

well that's a refreshing little piece of forum magic to lighten your spirits.

JrKASperov
07-23-2002, 04:42 AM
I am happy about my girlfriend, yay!

That is one of the best things that can happen to you you know:)

QuietSith
07-23-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Mercen4ry

But yeah, it is nice now, probably due to the fact that all the, erm, lamers who enjoyed screwing with the game have run off to Quake 3 or other "classics." More fun for us, then, and thankfully so. :D

Hrm ...

Divine Spirit
07-23-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-
that i wanted to know what the people(cause im all for the people) on lucasforums are happy about in their lives as of now

pretty much nothing :(

Exterminator234
07-23-2002, 09:58 AM
well, im not happy, im sick :(

whitedragon
07-23-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-
well i happy for the forums because there is nothing to do right now

Kyth'emos
07-23-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Mercen4ry

Thats wh it seems like spam.