PDA

View Full Version : witch of these 2 should be a Moderator?

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 08:43 PM
well pick, and dont worry Obi Wan and Tyrion i think you both should, thats why i voted for both of you:D

and if none of these 2 should be, then who should?

Darth Evil
07-22-2002, 08:47 PM
Tyrion. For the soul reason that he makes awesome models. By the way, what's his site?

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 08:50 PM
i didnt kno Tyrion had a site:confused: :D

Zindell
07-22-2002, 08:56 PM
He didn't make that model, it was just somehow the same name... quite funny.

I vote for me!!!

jk, i would go with obi ( sorry tyrion :( )

Tyrion
07-22-2002, 09:17 PM
No.....Asbath and Bloodriot made the Tyrion model.I just happened to have the same name before they made it.

Eh...so it's tied(assuming Darth Evil would've picked Obi-wan13 instead).

For some reason,right before I clicked on the thread,I know it was me and Obi-wan13.

Clem
07-22-2002, 09:26 PM
i voted obi cos hes been around longer ... and doesnt spam (like me :))

but its a bit pointless ... no new mods

matt--
07-22-2002, 09:29 PM
Note that I never said 'no new mods.' I said, 'we won't be considering new mods for awhile.' 2 things...
#1 'awhile' is subjective, could be a couple of months, could be couple of minutes.
#2 Who's to say we haven't already decided who the next mod will be, and when (s)he will get his/her position.

btw, this thread isn't official in anyway, and will not have any bearing on any upcoming decisions.

Sam
07-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Tyrion

For some reason,right before I clicked on the thread,I know it was me and Obi-wan13.

for some reason I knew too

my 100th post

Tyrion
07-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by matt-windu
Note that I never said 'no new mods.' I said, 'we won't be considering new mods for awhile.' 2 things...
#1 'awhile' is subjective, could be a couple of months, could be couple of minutes.
#2 Who's to say we haven't already decided who the next mod will be, and when she will get her position.

btw, this thread isn't official in anyway, and will not have any bearing on any upcoming decisions.

"She"?"her"? You mean that Lexx will become a mod???:confused:

Clem
07-22-2002, 09:34 PM
tyrion lexx isnt the only female on the forums

and for all we know obi mite be a she ..... and just cross dress :)

Tyrion
07-22-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem

and for all we know obi mite be a she ..... and just cross dress :)

That......aint........right.......

Edit- and you know that deep down,you love Lexx,I've seen yoy asking here to marry her and when she said she was mona-whatever you weeped.:D

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-22-2002, 10:11 PM

the force is strong with you, thats why

whitedragon
07-22-2002, 10:15 PM
i like them better as they are.
but i have to say something.
GO OBI-WAN WE WILL BEAT THE SITH!!!!!!

obi
07-22-2002, 10:36 PM
I voted for both of us, because I enjoy Polls. *ducks things being thrown*

However, as Matt said, I doubt that the poll will increase Tyrion or my chances at becoming a mod. Personally, I don't even think that they will make another mod for a long time, but hey, what do I know?

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-22-2002, 10:46 PM
Hey, where's my name, huh?! Don't I count in all this.

j/k :D

I like Obi-wan13 and Tyrion both. But, honestly, the whole "Spam God" campaign tarnished your good name Tyrion. So my vote goes to Obi-wan.

-p34c3

Zindell
07-23-2002, 01:01 AM
Seriously what's the big deal. Not like the world will be any different with one of them being a new mod. As obi says they are probably far from being the next ones. Anyways I do find it somewhat funny that he slipped the next mod was a she.

I think the spam-god thing was meant to be a joke, nothing more. I don't think that tarnished his name at all.

Dissectional
07-23-2002, 03:11 AM
Oh stfu, you know that tyrion is teh spam masta flex.

:D ok i really need to stop making fun of tyrion's spammage :p

:rofl: <--- in every post that i talk about tyrion in, i use this face.
Why, i have yet to figure out...:rolleyes:

Clem
07-23-2002, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Zindell
Seriously what's the big deal. Not like the world will be any different with one of them being a new mod. As obi says they are probably far from being the next ones. Anyways I do find it somewhat funny that he slipped the next mod was a she.

I think the spam-god thing was meant to be a joke, nothing more. I don't think that tarnished his name at all.

he couldve thrown that in to throw us off u know

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-23-2002, 03:49 AM
ya know kids, just for those of you who like both of Tyrion and Obi-Wan 13 i enabled the multi pick choice, so you can vote for both at the same time:D

JrKASperov
07-23-2002, 04:38 AM
Well, this sure is enerving, or whatever, I still think people that ask to become mod dont get to be one:D

Exterminator234
07-23-2002, 08:37 AM
i voted both, for obi because he should, and for tyrion because if i dont, he'll beat me with a stick when i come home tonight :( j/k i vote for both because i dunno

Divine Spirit
07-23-2002, 09:17 AM
"She"?"her"? You mean that Lexx will become a mod???:confused:

Naaaa, he just wrote 'she' to try and make a reaction! :D

i voted for obi-wan13 because for the first month or two of being here i always thought he was a mod! :) so itll be no strange thing knowing he is one

obi
07-23-2002, 09:26 AM
Hey guys, I just noticed, Matt said "(s)he"

as in "he" or "she."

the ()'s represent the letter that might or might not be.

Exterminator234
07-23-2002, 09:28 AM
looks like lexx has been bribing the mods again :D

Agen
07-23-2002, 11:52 AM
Well if you want to be a mod you should go and sort out stupid posts in the valley and tell them it's the wrong thread, the swamp is for stupid thing you know.

Clem
07-23-2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
Hey guys, I just noticed, Matt said "(s)he"

as in "he" or "she."

the ()'s represent the letter that might or might not be.

damn the edit function!!

Shadow Angel
07-24-2002, 02:52 AM
Obi-Wan. Jeez, people, he's been here forever, and posts all the time!

The only reason I don't vote Tyrion is because, well, the spammage really killed it (not that I minded wen he did so, but still, it's not proper.)

Darth Groovy
07-24-2002, 02:59 AM
Well this is about a landslide. No offense guys but I am getting sick of these kinds of posts. Why would Obi-Wan want to be a mod if he is running for president? Plus he's busy fighting a war or the Academy's. So look that up in your Funk and Wagnel!