PDA

View Full Version : the demise of jan

kabay10
07-24-2002, 05:32 AM
why was jan killed off in single player! it was horrible....who agrees with me?:evanpiel:

~kabay:lechuck:

(i havent gone all the way through so i dont know if she comes back in the end...but they should have even fakeded her death)

Darth Groovy
07-24-2002, 05:46 AM
Maybe it's just me but I always felt Jan was an annoying generic EU side character to move the story along. I been dealing whith her stupid comments since Dark Forces. I never beat the JO SP game but now I know how it ends. Oh well.

Prowl lightstar
07-24-2002, 06:53 AM
Finish the game before you post bollox like this you spaz! Anyone with half a brain realises that she's not dead, if only due to the fact that you don't see her death!

Murdoch
07-24-2002, 07:05 AM
You didn't really think we'd actually get rid of her did you?

Divine Spirit
07-24-2002, 07:14 AM
Please edit your post now!

Change the subject to something else and in the main text put

[SPOILER#####]why was jan killed off in single player! it was horrible....who agrees with me?[/SPOILER#####]

but without the #s

Hanch Saode
07-24-2002, 07:41 AM
You have to think about those people that haven't played as far as you have...if they see that Jan "dies"...well....do you usually start reading the end of a book?

Name the thread *SPOILER*, or something...so people are aware of the possibility of reading something they might regred....

And don't say stuff before you are certain...

Divine Spirit
07-24-2002, 07:48 AM
Just think, if i was a mod this whole tragedy wouldnt have happened!!

makes u think doesnt it ;)