PDA

View Full Version : Something's very wrong

Darklighter
07-25-2002, 01:22 PM
Something is quite o so very wrong with the forum again:(

When you go to the JKII section, all of the times and posts are updated properly, but when I came into the Swamp everything was messed up...help, somebody tell me whats going on:(

Camus
07-25-2002, 01:32 PM
I dont know either... I got up this morning... got on... everything was like last night before I went to bed... not even my points, gold stars had moved up from my last post of the night... then I couldnt find it... and every post said it hadnt been read yet... and it would put them in the proper order from being replyed to... but everything seems to be okay right now...

Clem
07-25-2002, 01:35 PM
the dates were messed ..... it still thought it was yesterday

i think its sorted now ... see "strange!" thread for more tales of the unexpected

Agen
07-25-2002, 01:35 PM
heh, just on and i haven't noticed yet?

Darklighter
07-25-2002, 01:57 PM
Avatars are still messed up...messed be cos of the tempory server...things have started clearing up now, its was so wierd:( It has happened before though...its ashame this wonderful forum keeps getting problems:D

Camus
07-25-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Avatars are still messed up...messed be cos of the tempory server...things have started clearing up now, its was so wierd:( It has happened before though...its ashame this wonderful forum keeps getting problems:D

Like missing posts... :(

Who Knows?
07-25-2002, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I noticed that it said the time of last update was March 14th. I also noticed something extremely wrong with the active users lists as it was about 100 names long or more. When I logged in this morning it was still messed up a little because it said I was last logged in on March 14th. Not even the times seemed right as I was last logged in around 11 and not 8. But it seems the problem is doing better, although new posts in some threads have been listed before the very first post because they said they were made back in March(you guessed it on the 14th).