PDA

View Full Version : Music

Exterminator234
07-25-2002, 07:51 PM
What is your favorite kind of Music? Mine is rock.

God save anyone who votes pop :(

obi
07-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Whichever category System of a Down, Queen, and Pink Floyd fit in.

Exterminator234
07-25-2002, 08:07 PM
yeah i think that would be rock

EDIT: yay 350 post! Jawa! :jedijawa:

Old_Ben
07-25-2002, 08:51 PM
I like most of the choices on the list, but would rather listen to rock than anything else.

:doo1: :nutz3:

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-25-2002, 09:45 PM
*raises left hand and b-tch slaps you all* cause im the only one who voted for Rap

and some more Jennifer Connelly she's goign to be in The Hulk this upcoming movie in 2003, ya know i think she got married to the guy who played the Rocketeer http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~madsb/jc/folio/Browse/colportraits/007049_c.jpg http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~madsb/jc/folio/Browse/colportraits/Jennifer_ConnellyX3Aesquire4.jpg

Absurd
07-25-2002, 10:02 PM
Midi! :p

Old_Ben
07-25-2002, 10:06 PM
Man you're obsessed. But that bottom pictures really nice.

MysticSpade
07-25-2002, 10:17 PM
I listen to everything BUT country i hate that sh*t with a passion.

Poll Cat
07-25-2002, 10:51 PM
Hey, man, where is Jazz on your list, it is the best along with Rock music. Yeah, my favorite Jazz musicians are John Coltrane (BLUE NOTE) and Miles Davis. U know what a really cool song is, the theme song from Full Throttle! Oh yeah. Jazz is great, and it requires a true musician to play it. U have to be a master at beats and rythyms, and u have to have a great musical ear. As far as Pop and Rap go, they'll never last past another decade, but Jazz is here to stay. Sorry if my music choices differ from urs. Hey but atleast we all play jk2.
Gotta go, :holosid:

Poll Cat
07-25-2002, 10:55 PM
I agree with ya Mystic, country bites the big one! It is a mix of horrible accents with pop and it seriously makes me wanna throw a rock at my car stereo when it comes on! The only good country songs ever were "Sweet Home Alabama" and "The Devil Went Down to Georgia." U know whats worse than country music....................uh....nothing (lol)
Country makes this guy sick,:holosid:

Camus
07-25-2002, 10:58 PM
You know rock will always win tell someone remembers to put punk... ~has noticed lots of people like it but never remember to put it as a vote~

Kyth'emos
07-25-2002, 11:43 PM
I literaly got a migrane and got nausious from listening to country in the car with my dad.... I still hate rap more though cause at last there are one or two decent country songs, somthing I can't say for rap.

teutonicknight
07-26-2002, 12:33 AM
Classical!!!!!!!!!!

teutonicknight
07-26-2002, 12:54 AM
I literaly got a migrane and got nausious from listening to country in the car with my dad.... I still hate rap more though cause at last there are one or two decent country songs, somthing I can't say for rap.

Exactly! Country music is terrible!

Darth Groovy
07-26-2002, 02:22 AM
I like to listen to humpback wales and Corillean Elevator Music! P.S. Jennifer Connelly is a babe! I thought she was hot even in Labryinth.....she's the same age as me so it's all good. Speaking of babes, what ever happened to Juiliette Lewis?

Darth Talliusc
07-27-2002, 10:41 AM
the rocketeer? u mean Harland Williams? that guy is funny, (kenny from halfbaked). anyway i voted rap, and im just SO happy that Techno was not a choice in the list, may god pity any poor sap who likes that crap

Outlaw_Torn
07-27-2002, 10:49 AM
Jazz, Blues, Classical, Metal, in that order.

Favorite metal bands:
Arch Enemy
At The Gates
Ayreon
Betrayal
Blind Guardian
Children of Bodom
Dark Tranquility
Death
Deliverance
Dream Theater
Eternal Decision
Iced Earth
In Flames
Iron Maiden
King's X
Marty Friedman
Megadeth
Metallica
Michael Angelo
Mortification
Nevermore
Nile
Opeth
Pain of Salvation
Pantera
Slayer
Steve Vai
Symphony X
Testament
Vengeance Rising

Anyone else like those bands?

\m/

TroopCommander
07-27-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Camus
You know rock will always win tell someone remembers to put punk... ~has noticed lots of people like it but never remember to put it as a vote~

i agree with camus on this one....where is punk....i only like 2 punk bads....AFI and Atari Teenage Riot.....for rock i like rage against the machine(i hate them for breaking up!!)but its also rap i guess but what category would nine inch nails and tool go under or ramstein?