PDA

View Full Version : My apology

FormerJedi2k2
07-26-2002, 01:09 AM
Dear LucasForums.com users,

I'm the real Jedi2k2 and this is my apology.

For the past 3 months I have flammed, spammed, etc this forum. I have showed my immaturity to the fullest extent and ruinned the fun experiences others had on this forum. My deepest regrets to anyone who I have offened or upset. I am leaving this forum entirely to show the extent to my apology. I wish you all the best of luck in life and against future spammers/flammers on this forum. Once again I want to say I am sorry and please forgive me.
I have seen how foolish I have acted, this was not the "normal" me.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

A special apology goes to:
All Mods/Admin (Matt-Windu, Gonkh8ter)
SSC Kal El
Tyrion
Obi-Wan13
and the few others I am flammed to a great extent.

This is a great forum with great people
Long Live LucasForums.com :thumbsup:

Matt-Windu please make this thread "stuck" on every forum for all to see. Thank you

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-26-2002, 01:21 AM
so your coming back to the forums now? or did you just want to make your appologie so you could leave in peace?

FormerJedi2k2
07-26-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by -=|Lyger|=-
so your coming back to the forums now? or did you just want to make your appologie so you could leave in peace?

Yup, so I can leave in peace.

obi
07-26-2002, 01:30 AM
I'm a nice guy, so all is forgiving here.

But, you did annoy alot of people here(hinting why you probably made the thread:p) And some of them might not be as forgiving as I am.

I mean, It's not like you came and stole my hamster or something.

*Looks in hamster cage, and realizes it's missing*

WTF!

:D

GUNNER
07-26-2002, 01:30 AM
Apology accepted.. By me anyways...

Darth Groovy
07-26-2002, 03:13 AM
I broke up with my girlfreind a about a week ago and I said some things to her I probably shouldn't have.......so then I tried to make up to her, and I apologized for what I said.....she forgave me and then told me it was best for both of us if we never talked again. Well I sure as hell don't want to be like her, so I not only accept this guy's apology.....but if he wants to come chill out in my dorm at the Academy.....the beer is always cold brother!:guiness:

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-26-2002, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
I'm a nice guy, so all is forgiving here.

But, you did annoy alot of people here(hinting why you probably made the thread:p) And some of them might not be as forgiving as I am.

I mean, It's not like you came and stole my hamster or something.

*Looks in hamster cage, and realizes it's missing*

WTF!

DUDE! what is wrong with you? you are always having the weird movie avatars, you're crazy man

J/k well kinda, but i think its cool, i got no prob against it

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-26-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by FormerJedi2k2

Yup, so I can leave in peace.

ya kno, now you should stay:D

Tyrion
07-26-2002, 04:20 AM
Well I was one of those who did want you back for some...er..reason.

the...uh...same...reason as obi-wan13.

BlackDove
07-26-2002, 07:58 AM

For the past 3 months I have flammed, spammed, etc this forum. I have showed my immaturity to the fullest extent and ruinned the fun experiences others had on this forum. My deepest regrets to anyone who I have offened or upset. I am leaving this forum entirely to show the extent to my apology. I wish you all the best of luck in life and against future spammers/flammers on this forum. Once again I want to say I am sorry and please forgive me.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

SSC Kal El
Tyrion
Obi-Wan13

Matt-Windu please make this thread "stuck" on every forum for all to see. Thank you

:elephant:

BlackDove
07-26-2002, 08:00 AM
mmmm......odd.....O.o.....

Chastan
07-26-2002, 08:41 AM
what's this all about?

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71801

Exterminator234
07-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Wow...almost made me cry. I didn't get flamed, but apology excepted for the spamming.

WolfmanNCSU
07-26-2002, 10:28 AM
I never was on when the flaming and what not was happening. Sometimes when I would sign on in the morning I would see some of the locked threads and banned names, with people complaining but thats about it. Anyway, back on subject, people here are nice and all will pretty much accept an honest appology.

Reb Starblazer
07-26-2002, 10:51 AM
This apology shows that your maturity level has gone up, and that you're willing to accept the consequences of your actions. I'm sure you're not the first person to do those things on this forum, and I'm sure you won't be the last. But, you were the first to apologize, and that my friend, takes a lot more guts to do than any flame. If you feel it's best to leave this community, then, you must do what you feel is right.

It is a shame though, it would have been nice to get to know the "real" you, now that you've stopped your ways. But alas, some of the users on this forum will not be as forgiving as the ones in this thread. Your return may spark some comments by others, inflammatory in nature, that may cause bannings again for you and them. Best of luck to you Jedi2k2, and I hope that you find a community to be a part of that is as great as this one. You said that this is a great forum with great people, and leaving it entirely is not a sacrifice I could easily make, and I know that what you're doing will be difficult. You've made your apology, your choice, and you're willing to stand by both, and that is more than anyone here thought they would ever see from you. And we're glad to be proven wrong. May the Force be with you Jedi2k2, and have a good life:wavey:

Agen
07-26-2002, 01:12 PM
apology accepted :)

Camus
07-26-2002, 05:10 PM
It seems everyone is slowly accepting... im sure there are others that feel you dont desserve it... I on the other hand Accept your apology, and if you feel you need to say something else to us... there will always be those like me that will atlest listen... :D Hopefully this is not a good bye... just a prolonged later... :D

Agen
07-27-2002, 07:13 PM
well now that i'm thinking it seems to be another guy who is doing the matt windu is gay or something .. so.. hmmm *falls into deep thought*

SPY_jmr1
07-28-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
well now that i'm thinking it seems to be another guy who is doing the matt windu is gay or something .. so.. hmmm *falls into deep thought*

I had a idea of who I thought it was, but the IPs did not match...

brb, new idea

alright, gut says its THIS: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=573966#post573966 guy.

I dont know how tho, we banned 65000 addys to try and get him...

Nebelwerfer_
07-28-2002, 12:57 AM
what exactly is his avatar? I could'nt make it out.

SPY_jmr1
07-28-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Nebelwerfer_
what exactly is his avatar? I could'nt make it out.

whos? /me confused:confused:

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-28-2002, 05:03 AM

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

SSC Kal El
Tyrion
Obi-Wan13

Well, Jason, let me just say that if your apology is genuine, then all is forgiven (by me at least). :)

Like Obi-wan13 said, some won't be as forgiving for you did say some very offensive things. But it takes guts to say that you're sorry. I can appreciate that.

I hope that you will stay here as a member of this community and let's forget all that has happened.

I'm glad you buried the hatchet...before the hatchet buried you.

BlackDove
07-28-2002, 05:17 AM
The "hatchet" buried him a looong time ago...

Agen
07-28-2002, 09:34 AM
good thinking spy, it's probably him.

ZBomber
07-29-2002, 06:54 PM
I acept his apoligie.... Yeh, its kinda late, and hes gone... but... Oh well....:D

FormerJedi2k2
07-29-2002, 11:18 PM
Nope I still read the threads here. :D

Lime-Light
07-31-2002, 01:28 AM
Eh, you were entertaining for a while, and I'm just about a guilty of spamming as you, so whatever. It seems I've been gone too long, everyone here seems nice and un-child-like.

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-31-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Lime-Light
Eh, you were entertaining for a while, and I'm just about a guilty of spamming as you, so whatever. It seems I've been gone too long, everyone here seems nice and un-child-like.

Give it time. The child-like ways will return and we'll probably see more "My new rank" threads too. :D

Exterminator234
07-31-2002, 08:39 AM
yes beware when i get 1000. it may involve several threads, booze, spamming, and an all night house party :D

SPY_jmr1
07-31-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
yes beware when i get 1000. it may involve several threads, booze, spamming, and an all night house party :D

heh, thats what YOU think....

I still have a case of tyrion specials here.... ask him... he'll tell you...:D

Jah Warrior
07-31-2002, 12:40 PM
I dunno what you did, dunno who you upset, the fact that you made the effort to apologise for your mischief is admirable. It takes a big man to apologise and mean it and its quite obvious from your post that you are genuine.

Good on you bro!

leXX
07-31-2002, 12:44 PM
Good on ya for seeing the error of your ways and having the guts to admit how foolish and imature you were! Even though I ignored all your posts, apology accepted! :thumbsup:

Tyrion
07-31-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

heh, thats what YOU think....

I still have a case of tyrion specials here.... ask him... he'll tell you...:D

Which one?

The iron maiden of spam or the board with a spike in it?:D

<osr>beta_sigma
07-31-2002, 04:41 PM
dood.....just go get urself another dial-up acct (there are many free ones on the net) and come back to this forum with a "fresh" ip. then, come back to this forum with the same attitude that you expressed in your apology, and everything willl be kewl!

Tyrion
07-31-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by &lt;osr&gt;beta_sigma
dood.....just go get urself another dial-up acct (there are many free ones on the net) and come back to this forum with a "fresh" ip. then, come back to this forum with the same attitude that you expressed in your apology, and everything willl be kewl!

Uh.."dood",he HAS been doing that for the past 3 months.He's had different names for a while.Dont know who is doing the Matt is gay thing though.

whitedragon
07-31-2002, 05:01 PM
now ive seen everything. well jedi2k2 you have been a total ass hole to just about everyone here but if you really mean it then i guess ill forgive you good luck :)

BlackDove
07-31-2002, 06:46 PM
This thread is seriously amusing...

Redwing
07-31-2002, 11:22 PM
So glad you're amused.

FormerJedi2k2
08-01-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
So glad you're amused.

Whoa. You have a LOT of posts.:eek:

FormerJedi2k2
08-01-2002, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El
This thread is seriously amusing...

What are you trying to say? And did I ever get forgivness from you?? :confused:

BlackDove
08-01-2002, 05:12 AM
a) I know you didn't write the first post (it's pretty obvious actually, if you compare "your" previous posts)
b) You didn't need my fogivness in the first place...

Besides I have nothing to forgive you for... I am the same scum as you are, its just that I know when to pick my moments of showing it...

However I like how some people think it's big of them to forgive you for insulting them, even the ones you never even saw... I guess when they say "I forgive you" makes them feel important or something...

Kurgan
08-01-2002, 10:11 AM
When somebody takes the time to debase themselves in public and say "I screwed up, I'm sorry" then I am inclined to want to forgive them, especially if they show initiative to correct their mistakes and move on.

waxes philosophical....

If only all of our "rowdy children" were this nice...

BlackDove
08-01-2002, 12:27 PM
I was talking about the insults part...maybe not clear enough...ill edit...

FormerJedi2k2
08-01-2002, 02:58 PM
a) I know you didn't write the first post (it's pretty obvious actually, if you compare "your" previous posts)

Your right. My mom came and helpped me write out my apology.... Of course I wrote it!

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

Thank you for everyone for forgiving me.

ZBomber
08-01-2002, 09:01 PM
Your Welcome! :D

whitedragon
08-01-2002, 09:04 PM
sheesh jedi2k2 was a dick im glad he apologised

BlackDove
08-02-2002, 07:14 AM

Your right. My mom came and helpped me write out my apology.... Of course I wrote it!

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

Your

helpped

I rest my case.....

FormerJedi2k2
08-02-2002, 09:22 AM
I am so confused. What are you talking about Kal El? :confused: :rolleyes:

BlackDove
08-02-2002, 10:34 AM
Doesnt matter.....

Agen
08-02-2002, 04:22 PM
Kal El works is mysterious ways, best keep away.

leXX
08-02-2002, 04:37 PM
He is refering to your spelling and grammer!

"your" should be "you're"

"helpped" should be "helped"

"Thank you for everyone for forgiving me." should be "Thank you for forgiving me everyone."

Glad 2 b of service! :D

Darklighter
08-02-2002, 05:18 PM
People misspell all the time. Especially in the Swamp because people speak so casually. It's not like it needs to be pointed out.

And Kal, why is your case rested because he mispelt? Confusing...

BlackDove
08-02-2002, 11:24 PM
I spent about 400-600 posts with the guy, flaming back and forth (how the hell do you think I have my postcount?) and besides, ask obiwan13/tyron how the guy's spelling was...now check the first post, everything written terrific cept a few words here and there...and the sentences are are really something else, whereas in the flaming posts he would usually display something like "You like to ******** *********** ******** ******* ******** (all of the swear words written wrong of course) :elephant:", and that would be the full meaning... Later on it turned out he had alt-nicks, and I got very close to banning one of em (I'm pretty good when it comes to verbal wars[but if you ban the alt-nick you ban all others that come from the same IP]), so then he like *came clear* with everyone... but anyway, that's not my point....my point is that the guy I knew (that was "flamming":rolleyes: ) barely went to the third elementary, let alone he had the ability to write something like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^that......

But anyway, I don't really give a .....

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-02-2002, 11:43 PM
I spent about 400-600 posts with the guy, flaming back and forth (how the hell do you think I have my postcount?) and besides, ask obiwan13/tyron how the guy's spelling was...now check the first post, everything written terrific cept a few words here and there...and the sentences are are really something else, whereas in the flaming posts he would usually display something like "You like to ******** *********** ******** ******* ******** (all of the swear words written wrong of course) :elephant:", and that would be the full meaning... Later on it turned out he had alt-nicks, and I got very close to banning one of em (I'm pretty good when it comes to verbal wars[but if you ban the alt-nick you ban all others that come from the same IP]), so then he like *came clear* with everyone... but anyway, that's not my point....my point is that the guy I knew (that was "flamming":rolleyes: ) barely went to the third elementary, let alone he had the ability to write something like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^that......

But anyway, I don't really give a .....

Sheesh, didn't know this was a spelling bee. Are you saying you've never.... eeeeeever....misspelled in a thread before.

The point of all this is that he apologized and that's that. All is forgiven. That takes guts. Don't mock him :tsk:

BlackDove
08-02-2002, 11:45 PM
I did misspell, however you haven't seen his posts so try not to talk again about this topic.....

And apparently it didn't take anything, because he didn't write it....

Tyrion
08-03-2002, 06:47 AM
Yeah...I keep feeling that post isnt geniune..like he is setting us up for something....or take the blame away from him when he flames...

Edit- AND IT"S TYRION DAMNIT,TYRION!!!:D

BlackDove
08-03-2002, 10:11 AM
Sorry Tyrion lol...

Besides I'm one paranoid son of a ..... so I don't take that as easy as others do...

Chastan
08-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Yeah...I keep feeling that post isnt geniune..like he is setting us up for something....or take the blame away from him when he flames...

Edit- AND IT"S TYRION DAMNIT,TYRION!!!:D

if that's the case I bet that "matt windu is g" was him too

FormerJedi2k2
08-03-2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Chastan

if that's the case I bet that "matt windu is g" was him too

"Matt Windu is g" was NOT me. I would have had something like "Matt=Gay" or something around that. Not "Matt Windu is g". His spam posts where terrible! I flamed/spammed much better than him. So you guys don't think my apology was real? I can only tell you it was. I've talk to Matt-Windu online and he believe I should write an apology to the people at LucasForums.com so I did! Ask him. That post is as real as it gets from me. I also spelled check that post with 'XP office' therefore that elminated the spelling errors etc. -=Chi3f=- thanks for all your support. Looks like your the few users believeing me here.

P.S.- I kept my promise and havent spammed. Haven't you notice in the decrease of flamming/spamming? ;)

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

These are the names I used to flame Lucasforums.com (only these names)

Jedi2k2, Jedi3k3, Jedi4k4, Jedi5k5, Jedi6k6, Jedi7k7, Jedi 8k8, Jedi9k9,Jedi10k10, Jedi20k20, MattisHindu, MattisaJew,MattisGay, Jasontheadmin, Dr.Dre, and I total lost track of all the names now...hrm

Exterminator234
08-03-2002, 07:45 PM
i belive you :)

BlackDove
08-03-2002, 09:10 PM

"Matt Windu is g" was NOT me. I would have had something like "Matt=Gay" or something around that. Not "Matt Windu is g". His spam posts where terrible! I flamed/spammed much better than him. So you guys don't think my apology was real? I can only tell you it was. I've talk to Matt-Windu online and he believe I should write an apology to the people at LucasForums.com so I did! Ask him. That post is as real as it gets from me. I also spelled check that post with 'XP office' therefore that elminated the spelling errors etc. -=Chi3f=- thanks for all your support. Looks like your the few users believeing me here.

P.S.- I kept my promise and havent spammed. Haven't you notice in the decrease of flamming/spamming? ;)

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

These are the names I used to flame Lucasforums.com (only these names)

Jedi2k2, Jedi3k3, Jedi4k4, Jedi5k5, Jedi6k6, Jedi7k7, Jedi 8k8, Jedi9k9,Jedi10k10, Jedi20k20, MattisHindu, MattisaJew,MattisGay, Jasontheadmin, Dr.Dre, and I total lost track of all the names now...hrm

Don't forget DannyJalltheway......

Exterminator234
08-03-2002, 09:16 PM
that wasnt him

BlackDove
08-03-2002, 10:41 PM
Stay out of it Sherlock.....

Kyth'emos
08-04-2002, 01:53 AM

Dude you are right you are the same scum has him. and deserve to be banned like he was. The only difference is he figured it out and apologized.

Kyth'emos
08-04-2002, 01:54 AM
Oh and apology accepted to FormerJedi2k2.

BlackDove
08-04-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos

Dude you are right you are the same scum has him. and deserve to be banned like he was. The only difference is he figured it out and apologized.

Thank you for your opinion... although I don't think anyone cares about it... at least I don't... have a nice day...

King Andrei
08-04-2002, 08:06 AM
That's strange, how come you suddenly decided to be nice?

Exterminator234
08-04-2002, 10:57 AM

last i checked, you dont have power over me

BlackDove
08-04-2002, 12:13 PM
Did I ask you anything?

obi
08-04-2002, 12:41 PM
Actually, DannyJ wasnt him...........Matt-windu even said that........

Anyways, Whats the point in flaming each other? Let's just stop arguing over the internet, because it's really worthless........

BlackDove
08-04-2002, 12:46 PM
Matt-Windu couldn't really tell the difference...because it was the same IP adress... and IF they are separate persons, DannyJ allowed Jk2k2k2k2 to flame and spam for about 600 posts...

In either case, they are both dirty... that is of course presuming they are not the same person...

obi
08-04-2002, 12:49 PM
Matt-Windu couldn't really tell the difference...because it was the same IP adress... and IF they are separate persons, DannyJ allowed Jk2k2k2k2 to flame and spam for about 600 posts...

In either case, they are both dirty... that is of course presuming they are not the same person...

Well you have a point. :)

Dannyj Was a spamaholic.

BlackDove
08-04-2002, 12:52 PM
An unnacountable one too...

But I really couldn't give less about any of THEM... I just want others who "forgive jedik2k2k22k2" to know mostly what happened because half of them don't have the ####ing idea what went on anyway...

(and the title of the year is back)

Kyth'emos
08-04-2002, 01:04 PM
I was goning to say somthing here. But then I decided not to lower myself to your level.

FormerJedi2k2
08-04-2002, 02:10 PM
An unnacountable one too...

But I really couldn't give less about any of THEM... I just want others who "forgive jedik2k2k22k2" to know mostly what happened because half of them don't have the ####ing idea what went on anyway...

(and the title of the year is back)

SSC Kal El quit it dude. How would you like if I go back to my old days and start flamming and spamming again???? Well I won't. I just hope that most of the users see this apology. You are just as bad as Jedi2k2 Kal El. You try starting fights online where ever possible and I never see you posting anything helpful/senseful. Just end this debate right now and go on with your life.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

SPY_jmr1
08-04-2002, 03:20 PM

SSC Kal El quit it dude. How would you like if I go back to my old days and start flamming and spamming again???? Well I won't. I just hope that most of the users see this apology. You are just as bad as Jedi2k2 Kal El. You try starting fights online where ever possible and I never see you posting anything helpful/senseful. Just end this debate right now and go on with your life.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

all right.... this started ok, but I am warning you... dont return to the root of this nasty problem.... ALL of you...

you may or may not know me, but I dont really feel like having to trim this thread back, we WERE(hinthint) geting somthing done, but then we returned to the flaming...

and yes, I DO know the whole story... I've seen it all...:rolleyes: all of it....

obi
08-04-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

all right.... this started ok, but I am warning you... dont return to the root of this nasty problem.... ALL of you...

Woa now, sailor, be more careful with your words.

"All" of us didn't flame, so let's not be pointing fingers.......

BlackDove
08-04-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos
I was goning to say somthing here. But then I decided not to lower myself to your level.

You mean you wanted to say something, but that little part of your brain that is actually smart stopped you because you knew if you said something I would be able to verbally destroy you....

Yeah that sounds about right....

SSC Kal El quit it dude. How would you like if I go back to my old days and start flamming and spamming again???? Well I won't. I just hope that most of the users see this apology.

Are you kidding me? I would LOVE to go back to the rounds with you, to undertake you as I have before oh so many times. However only a man that has no respect for himself would go back to that, because obviously you would like me turning you into nothing again... I would just be sorry that the public would be exposed to your lack of vocabulary when it comes to any kind of insulting... Even Tyrion who is eleven managed to own you verbally...

You are just as bad as Jedi2k2 Kal El. You try starting fights online where ever possible and I never see you posting anything helpful/senseful. Just end this debate right now and go on with your life.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

I'm just as bad? Thank you for the compliment, I would actually hate to be a good guy... Although I don't really understand the sentence because you ARE Jk2k2k2k2k2... I don't start anything, it is you who gets taunted into fighting... unless there are some people who deserve it the minute I spot them.....

My life is fine, it is yours that is at a stalemate when it comes to this discussion... you seem to be emotionally involved or something...

Divine Spirit
08-06-2002, 08:09 AM
hmmmmm, i am kind of annoyed at this apology and kind of happy...im glad to see this person coming forward and apologising but i think everything he did was adding some spice to life :D his posts may have been crude and immature but threads made by these kind of people have been the funniest threads in the forum. there was one thread in particular that was really reeeaally funny but i cant remember it.

FormerJedi2k2
08-06-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Divine Spirit
hmmmmm, i am kind of annoyed at this apology and kind of happy...im glad to see this person coming forward and apologising but i think everything he did was adding some spice to life :D his posts may have been crude and immature but threads made by these kind of people have been the funniest threads in the forum. there was one thread in particular that was really reeeaally funny but i cant remember it.

We call that "quality spam" in the spamming community.

Tyrion
08-06-2002, 08:59 PM
Sorry,Jedi2k2,I just cannot trust you that this apology is geniune.

With the porno pics(not even good ones:D) and all that **** and stuff,I just cannot trust you. I even remember when the dark side was gaining within you,it was in my picture thread,you posted alot of weird one and then I think there was flaming and your first ban our of many.

Sorry,but you have done WAY too much to make me believe you.

BlackDove
08-06-2002, 11:23 PM

We call that "quality spam" in the spamming community.

err......edited for the.....good of tommorow O.o...

Havoc Stryphe
08-07-2002, 11:54 AM
I can't imagine Jedi2k2's apology to be anything other than genuine, =SSC=Kal-El. If for no other reason than three pages of your provoking and instigating have yet to be responded to in a inflammatory or combative fashion. That, in the realm of logic, would suggest an honest change for the better. Something you should consider yourself.

=SSC=Kal-El, your attitude is nothing less than rude, hateful and obscene. You may, indeed, add a certain "entertainment" value to these forums, but at what cost? Certainly, it serves to lower the self esteem of many forummers who have had the misfortune of crossing paths with you. That in itself is unfortunate enough, but add the constant hostility and underlying rage that looms over every thread here because of the probability that you will post one of your trademark post riddled with pubescent malice and laced with cynicism. Apparently, or at least it would seem, you're not happy until someone else feels lesser of themselves and/or their ideas and opinions.

You sir, are certainly free to post whatever you desire as long as they are in accordance with the rules of these forums, and I, in no way or fashion, have any authority to stop you from doing so. But more often than not, your posts skirt dangerously close to inflammatory and spiteful, and sometimes, you just blatantly cross that line with the tact of a bulldozer.

The question is, is it simply someone acting out an alter ego of someone is usually treated in a similar fashion outside of his "internet life"? Thusly, he feels he must regain his pride, ego and the feeling of control by lashing out at others in the online community acting bigger and tougher than his real-life persona.? Or is it rather the misplaced anger of a young man who's life is in disrepair and beyond, what they feel, is salvageable and/or livable?

Maybe it's none of the above, but whatever the reason, it may be justifiable in your eyes, but is in fact deplorable and in no way an acceptable behavior. It would seem your resident MODs are letting you (and others) get away with more than you really should. I, for one, find it sad that a person can publicly make known their admission of fault and ask those he has wronged for forgiveness, and someone would turn around and try to provoke them to anger, and to label their apology as "seriously amusing".

When it comes right down to it, Jedi2k2, by admitting his fault and apologizing publicly and than subsequently dealing with your flack, cynicism and immaturity, has in my eye, as I'm sure in others, suddenly become ten times the man you are.

To end on a positive note =SSC=Kal-El, you do have the power to change, of course anybody who labels themselves "resident jackass" would seem too proud of who or what they are to have any desire to change. So good luck making all whom you encounter feel worse about themselves. If nothing else, it is a overwhelming and exhausting task to assign oneself.

BlackDove
08-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe
I can't imagine Jedi2k2's apology to be anything other than genuine, =SSC=Kal-El. If for no other reason than three pages of your provoking and instigating have yet to be responded to in a inflammatory or combative fashion. That, in the realm of logic, would suggest an honest change for the better. Something you should consider yourself.

Thank you for calling me by my full name...it's really appreciated although the squad tag is really unecessary so it just looks like you copy pasted it...

erm, anyway - topic...

My provoking and instigating, as you so delicatly put it, come from one reason and one reason only. The fact that you weren't here and have no ****ing idea what I'm talking about at all, really should have made you cork it, but now that you opened it up, and I'm in the mood of having fun with someone, I'm gonna break a couple of things to you. In my opinion... no wait... let me rephrase... in my experience of what I have seen from Jk2k2k2, I KNOW he didn't write the form above. The fact that you are trying to judge my actions is baseless because I have the priviledge of knowing so much more than you. You can take that so called "logic" and cram so far up your ass, until it starts to tickle your mouth. It will have the same meaning either way.

Being that I don't have to justify myself to you, I'll keep the information to myself. And besides, I never asked you to join this conversation anyway.

=SSC=Kal-El, your attitude is nothing less than rude, hateful and obscene. You may, indeed, add a certain "entertainment" value to these forums, but at what cost? Certainly, it serves to lower the self esteem of many forummers who have had the misfortune of crossing paths with you. That in itself is unfortunate enough, but add the constant hostility and underlying rage that looms over every thread here because of the probability that you will post one of your trademark post riddled with pubescent malice and laced with cynicism. Apparently, or at least it would seem, you're not happy until someone else feels lesser of themselves and/or their ideas and opinions.

You know, I always say to people that try and judge my behaviour to **** off or another amusing anecdote like that, but since you actually took the time to explain it in detail and run a spell checker I think I'm gonna go over it with you.

The "entertainment" you speak of, is one that only I benefit from. You see I just...how do I put this so it sounds best...LOVE to screw around with people like Jk2k2k2, because that is what they deserve. The only reason he made those 500 posts out of 600 he had, were because of me. I took his time away, and made him serve my purpose, and then when I finished with him, he got fuXXored by the mods and admins because I wanted that. And yes, by these sentences you can pretty much see how egocentric and egoisitc I am... and that's a good thing... for me at least.

About my happiness... I just do this for amusment... I'm happy when I own someone in game who is cocky or bitchy or something like that... this is just like a sidebar/"creative boredom"... so you got it a little wrong...

You sir, are certainly free to post whatever you desire as long as they are in accordance with the rules of these forums, and I, in no way or fashion, have any authority to stop you from doing so. But more often than not, your posts skirt dangerously close to inflammatory and spiteful, and sometimes, you just blatantly cross that line with the tact of a bulldozer.

Mods and Admins had 2100 something opportunities to ban me/warn me/you name it, and not a SINGLE one of those instances has occured. Thank you for your opinion though, however it seems you need some more education in the normal facts as "nobody cares about your opinion, at least I don't". And being that it was proven wrong from the start, you should have kept it shut before constructing that sentence in the first place... Thanks for the compliments of the inflammatory/spiteful/tact of a buldozer points. Because they mean that I achieved what I want...

The question is, is it simply someone acting out an alter ego of someone is usually treated in a similar fashion outside of his "internet life"? Thusly, he feels he must regain his pride, ego and the feeling of control by lashing out at others in the online community acting bigger and tougher than his real-life persona.? Or is it rather the misplaced anger of a young man who's life is in disrepair and beyond, what they feel, is salvageable and/or livable?

Yes that is actually the real question isn't it? Well ill do you the honors of filling you in on this one too, since you look like you really do have a little brain when it comes to general psychology (although it's all very hidden behind the spell checker you went through ). Now, I gave that one a serious thought a while ago. It was about the time I left this place for about a month or two. Yes, I tried to question myself on those points you made, because I myself know a lot of people who act the way you described. The thing I came up with was that I am really not an angry or hateful person, I'm usually a nice chap if there aren't any moronic twits around. About my pride and ego, well I thought about that too, however I dismissed that once the minute it came up to me, because I'm not doing this for an ego or any pride. Besides pride should be taken in your achievments, and this is SERIOUSLY anything but. What I came up with was simply that I have a defence mechanism on trolls (those who I define as), and just that I'm one hell of a sarcastic mother****er. Nothing more, nothing less. Trying to find a point in meaning behind those probably goes back to my childhood, however since I'm not paying you a 100$ by the hour, you don't get to hear about it.

[b]Maybe it's none of the above, but whatever the reason, it may be justifiable in your eyes, but is in fact deplorable and in no way an acceptable behavior. It would seem your resident MODs are letting you (and others) get away with more than you really should. I, for one, find it sad that a person can publicly make known their admission of fault and ask those he has wronged for forgiveness, and someone would turn around and try to provoke them to anger, and to label their apology as "seriously amusing".

When it comes right down to it, Jedi2k2, by admitting his fault and apologizing publicly and than subsequently dealing with your flack, cynicism and immaturity, has in my eye, as I'm sure in others, suddenly become ten times the man you are.

About justifiable and non-justifiable, you got the facts wrong. You see, it's all a matter of opinion or a point of view. What to you may seem unacceptable, to others might seem acceptable/amusing. It's just like when your friend is about to throw a rock at a cat because he things that is amusing. However since I don't think it's amusing I knock a rock up his head and render him unconcious, just for him to feel how it is like.

So the ending conclusion is that what you find acceptable or unacceptable is totally up to you, and you should either keep it to yourself or fight your battle for it but in reality it really doesn't matter. In this case, since you lack the knowledge I have about the topic, and some general things, you lost the minute you opened your big big big mouth...

I'm not gonna get into jk2k2k2 matters with you because you should have been there in the first place to know what the hell you are talking about...and it's "flak" when I last checked :D... And 10 times the man I am? I'm still chuckling on that one...

To end on a positive note =SSC=Kal-El, you do have the power to change, of course anybody who labels themselves "resident jackass" would seem too proud of who or what they are to have any desire to change. So good luck making all whom you encounter feel worse about themselves. If nothing else, it is a overwhelming and exhausting task to assign oneself.

I LIKE who I am, and what I am... but perhaps you should try altering your point of view and seeing things a bit more differently, just for the sake of broadening your horizons... I know who I attack and who I don't attack... rest assured I'll make the correct choice...

Havoc Stryphe
08-07-2002, 02:02 PM
Okay, Your attitude aside, Kal-el (better?), let's focus on your theory that jedi2k2 did not post the initial apology that kicked of this wonderful thread.

First of all, the different syntax and lack of his common misspellings have already been explained, rather believably, by jedi2k2. He stated he had his mother helped him with the wording and then he used a spellchecker. Now explain how having his mother help and using a spellchecker makes the apology any less earnest and honest?

If you think that this is somebody completely different than jedi2k2 posing as him. Then please enlighten me as to what this person has to gain by registering as "formerjedi2k2" and apologizing for him. This scenario seems highly unlikely, but maybe you have facts or proof to show otherwise.

If this isn't what you believe your whole problem hinges on a spellchecker. Now, ordinarily, I would say that this to is a bit farfetched. But seeing your previous obsession to point out my own personal use of a spellchecker, this all of a sudden becomes a very viable scenario.

Is it somehow possible, that you hold a complete and utter disregard for spellcheckers and the individuals who employ them, that you would hold out against this young man's apology simply because he used one?

As far as you past with Jedi2k2, that's exactly what it is "The Past" The likes of which he is here trying to make up for. You think accepting an apology is, to some people, a form of exhibiting power over others. Yet, your complete refusal to accept his apology based on the very past he's apologizing for, is certainly an exhibition of power over jedi2k2. You are a walking quandary :confused:

Anyways, yes, I used a spellchecker, and it found 10 words that got past me, you feel better now? I'm not quite certain why you are so obsessed with the fact, but oh well, it's your prerogative. For your information, where I work it is simply in the best interest of all involved that we use spellcheckers on all documents before forwarding them to the appropriate individuals. A spellchecker, for me at least, is to catch the majority of my typos, not misspellings. And yes, it's "Flak"! Very good, now can you sleep better at night?

PS This time the spellchecker caught five words, besides your name, which it obviously doesn’t recognize. Just thought I’d let you know so you wouldn’t waste half your next post proving my use of a spellchecker.

BlackDove
08-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe
Okay, Your attitude aside, Kal-el (better?), let's focus on your theory that jedi2k2 did not post the initial apology that kicked of this wonderful thread.

First of all, the different syntax and lack of his common misspellings have already been explained, rather believably, by jedi2k2. He stated he had his mother helped him with the wording and then he used a spellchecker. Now explain how having his mother help and using a spellchecker makes the apology any less earnest and honest?

If you think that this is somebody completely different than jedi2k2 posing as him. Then please enlighten me as to what this person has to gain by registering as "formerjedi2k2" and apologizing for him. This scenario seems highly unlikely, but maybe you have facts or proof to show otherwise.

If this isn't what you believe your whole problem hinges on a spellchecker. Now, ordinarily, I would say that this to is a bit farfetched. But seeing your previous obsession to point out my own personal use of a spellchecker, this all of a sudden becomes a very viable scenario.

I already told you I wasn't going to reveal anything, and especially not to you... Stop milking the cow that won't give you anything.

Is it somehow possible, that you hold a complete and utter disregard for spellcheckers and the individuals who employ them, that you would hold out against this young man's apology simply because he used one?

Hehe, no, but since you were able to try and guess my psychology maybe you should try to determen why I hung on the spellchecker.

As far as you past with Jedi2k2, that's exactly what it is "The Past" The likes of which he is here trying to make up for. You think accepting an apology is, to some people, a form of exhibiting power over others. Yet, your complete refusal to accept his apology based on the very past he's apologizing for, is certainly an exhibition of power over jedi2k2. You are a walking quandary :confused:

What part of "I don't believe it, it's pure bull" don't you understand?

Anyways, yes, I used a spellchecker, and it found 10 words that got past me, you feel better now? I'm not quite certain why you are so obsessed with the fact, but oh well, it's your prerogative. For your information, where I work it is simply in the best interest of all involved that we use spellcheckers on all documents before forwarding them to the appropriate individuals. A spellchecker, for me at least, is to catch the majority of my typos, not misspellings. And yes, it's "Flak"! Very good, now can you sleep better at night?

PS This time the spellchecker caught five words, besides your name, which it obviously doesn’t recognize. Just thought I’d let you know so you wouldn’t waste half your next post proving my use of a spellchecker.

Hehe, you missed the point.....but nice of you to admit it =) I respect that.....

Darth Talliusc
08-07-2002, 02:20 PM
kal-el you said yourself that the mods and admins got rid of jedi2k2 because of you, you also said that they have had numerous opportunities to ban/warn/temp ban you yet they never have. reading your posts (which are mostly insults) i have to ask why they let you remain here. i understand that you enjoy being an ass (i believe your custom title was "resident jackass" for a while) ive known many people who simply love to cause other people anger and confusion. So please take the time and explain why the mods and admins havent gotten rid of you yet. i wont hide the fact that i wish you were banned and i dont think you like me much either but please answer my question all the same.

BlackDove
08-07-2002, 04:58 PM
Heh, yeah I'm all running to explain things to you. And you give yourself too much credit when you say that "I don't think you like me either". I don't give a damn about you as much to even care if I like you or not. Get the megalomania off your back and go play with some games, you're waisting my time...

and the fantastic title got back a few days ago

obi
08-07-2002, 06:11 PM
I have an idea, let's stfu.

:)

BlackDove
08-07-2002, 06:29 PM
You eyeballing me soldier? O.o

Divine Spirit
08-07-2002, 06:51 PM
With the porno pics(not even good ones:D) and all that **** and stuff

i missed porn!!!! nooooooooooooooooooo

:p :D j/k

Dath Maximus
08-07-2002, 07:21 PM
i dont really care if hes back or not, im just going to ignore him

BlackDove
08-07-2002, 09:51 PM
Just as I thought.....the ones who have been through that KNOW what I'm talking about.....the others can just bitch, moan and try pretend they are defending the guy who is making an apollogy...

Anyway...who gives a damn about any of em... PAR-TEH...

FormerJedi2k2
08-08-2002, 06:32 PM
Sorry,Jedi2k2,I just cannot trust you that this apology is geniune.

With the porno pics(not even good ones:D) and all that **** and stuff,I just cannot trust you. I even remember when the dark side was gaining within you,it was in my picture thread,you posted alot of weird one and then I think there was flaming and your first ban our of many.

Sorry,but you have done WAY too much to make me believe you.

I thought this might happen. I said in the apology that to show my extent of my apology that I would stop flamming and spamming and I have lived up to that.
The porno pics were not ment to be good. Just something we thought was funny to spam with.

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

BlackDove
08-08-2002, 08:17 PM
Oh thank you for living up to your end of the deal. Apparently we are all idiots and can't see how the fact that you stopped flaming and spamming was only beneficial to you by not getting banned again and agan...(and yes to us at an extent of stopping to kill our IQ levels, thank you for that).....other than that we are truly honored by the fact that you stopped being a crap-tastic idiot, one that the mods would have fun with banning until the turn of the millenia, and decided to have a little reason.

Let me ask you something...

Does it hurt to behave like the most (ie, NORMAL) do, or is it just normal for you to go **** with everyone else and post that **** you've been posting for someone who actually gives a damn about what they see?

FormerJedi2k2
08-08-2002, 08:42 PM
I am gay!

:eek: .Please Die. Your the @sshole that got me hooked on flaming you.
Kal El I must say flamming you is one of the funniest things I have done.

BlackDove
08-08-2002, 10:28 PM

:eek: .Please Die. Your the @sshole that got me hooked on flaming you.
Kal El I must say flamming you is one of the funniest things I have done.

And I still see that the circle of your immense stupidity continues...

Dath Maximus
08-08-2002, 10:29 PM
ive got an idea, why dont we all just be quiet and forget this thread. I personally dont see why we need to exclaim why or why not we trust him.

BlackDove
08-08-2002, 10:32 PM
You don't have to trust him, look at him go...same idiotic things he was doing before... this little preview of his now, is just one of the MORE stupider things he has done... I don't even know why he chose to do that... doesn't make him look very smart or reliable to that matter...

FormerJedi2k2
08-08-2002, 10:54 PM
You don't have to trust him, look at him go...same idiotic things he was doing before... this little preview of his now, is just one of the MORE stupider things he has done... I don't even know why he chose to do that... doesn't make him look very smart or reliable to that matter...

hrmmmmmm could it be that your just trying to start crap with me again???

Dath Maximus
08-08-2002, 10:56 PM
ahh it seems as if kal el and jedi2kwhatever it is now are having a posting contest. if you guys dont want to argue so much then stop insulting each other.

BlackDove
08-08-2002, 10:56 PM

hrmmmmmm could it be that your just trying to start crap with me again???

I don't recall I was the one apologuising.....

OnlyOneCanoli
08-08-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
I have an idea, let's stfu.

:)

I have to agree. I am closing this thread, as it outlasted its usefulness quite a while ago. I am also unstickying it.

Kal-El, do not provoke anybody like this again. Consider it a warning.

Jedi2k2, you have shown your lack of maturity once again in this thread. You are no longer allowed to post on LucasForums. This was the last straw in a long history of straws (I don't know if that makes any sense, but it sounded damn good when I thought of it). We have given you many chances, and you've blown it once again. Good-bye.