PDA

View Full Version : I Hate U All!


Matt-Windu is G
07-26-2002, 06:00 AM
What will you do?:p

Ban me, and I'll still be back.

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-26-2002, 06:57 AM
how about i call you a

Phlegm-carapuced
slime-face mucus-brained
furry legged abductor of
Luminously intelligent but
Palchiritudioius Earth women

you ponderous exoskeleton

you you cocoon-eating lobster-faced
cave swelling arthropoidal
Alimentary Phincter muscle!!

BlackDove
07-26-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Matt-Windu is G
What will you do?:p

Ban me, and I'll still be back.

Who gives a damn about you?

Darth Kaan
07-26-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El


Who gives a damn about you?

LOL! Well, he got YOU to reply.

BlackDove
07-26-2002, 08:15 AM
True....but I don't give a damn about him...

aNaL tHeRapisT
07-26-2002, 08:49 AM
Dear Jedi2k2, or whoever you are!!!


I love you!!!!!!

[You can't post those pictures here.]

obi
07-27-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by aNaL tHeRapisT

There's nothing wrong with being a star trek fan!
http://members.cox.net/ohgoditsover/images/captain.jpg



Hey, I resent, I say I resent that remark!

Everyone, please ignore this guy. PLEASE.

DOn't give him the time of day. Just pretend he doesn't exist. Ok?

Just when you see a post by him, say to yourself: "It's not worth a reply."

MaulerZ
07-27-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

Hey, I resent, I say I resent that remark!

Everyone, please ignore this guy. PLEASE.

DOn't give him the time of day. Just pretend he doesn't exist. Ok?

Just when you see a post by him, say to yourself: "It's not worth a reply."

I agree obi-wan 13

FormerJedi2k2
07-27-2002, 12:10 PM
Sorry about this but this guy is not me. I have no clue who he is. Good Luck against this guy.


-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

Agen
07-27-2002, 12:12 PM
People do jsut not get the point do they?

FormerJedi2k2
07-27-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
People do jsut not get the point do they?

This guy needs to learn how to spam cuz he sucks at it....

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

SPY_jmr1
07-27-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by FormerJedi2k2


This guy needs to learn how to spam cuz he sucks at it....

-Jedi2k2 (Jason)

no, we LIKE sucky spam.... ;)