PDA

View Full Version : What clan do you hate?


-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-28-2002, 05:18 AM
What clan DO you hate?? i hate {TSS} and #oO#. thats about it
hey you cant hait my clan, ya know why? cause its not a clan! its a team!! 1st TEAM ever in the history of MP gaming hahaha

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-28-2002, 07:53 AM
I don't hate any clan, though some hate the [RAA] and for good reason. He he he :D

The clan I play against the most is TK, like TK403. They're always playing CTF.


BTW: What's your clan's name, -=|Lyger|=-?

Breton
07-28-2002, 08:02 AM
i hate the OOJ (Order Of the Jedi)

JEDI OUTCAST
07-28-2002, 08:06 AM
i hate sg, they are a very stuped clan.

JandoFett1842
07-28-2002, 12:59 PM
I hate the old IGFs from Jk1 and some are on Jk2! They suck so bad! There best player killed me twice!!! THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darklighter
07-28-2002, 01:01 PM
I don't really know any clans much, cos my clan hasn't joined a league yet...

I play loads of Elite Force with my clan, and I hate [RO]. Anybody know them who plays EF?

Agen
07-28-2002, 01:34 PM
Igf hehe. I don't really hate any clan but i hate the red hand server admin, banned cos i wouldn't go along with a vote to kick a guy with a 270 ping :eyeraise:

Jah Warrior
07-29-2002, 12:21 AM
all clans... they always bring bad vibez to my server man, they cause more trouble than anyothers.

If i ghad to name a clan though, GF the socalled goodfellas, arrogant gits. and also JoD they kicked a load of regulars off my server so they could be alone. (ah how sweet):rolleyes:

RpTheHotrod
07-29-2002, 12:24 AM
HEL and BF why? Very dishonorable.

Everytiem they know they are losing a fight, they kill themselves (bind a key to the "kill" command) so you won't get points. They "say" they do it to respawn faster...um, you could at least TRY to win a fight.

Kyth'emos
07-29-2002, 12:29 AM
I hate the very concept of clans.

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
07-29-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos
I hate the very concept of clans.

Fear is a mind killer...

Don't hate clans. The [RAA] was founded on honor and discipline. When we're on servers, we do our best not to flame as well as use non-cheap tactics.

Pad
07-29-2002, 07:43 AM
what about MOH?

they think they ivented the hot water or something.
####kin n00bs

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-01-2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Padanime
what about MOH?

they think they ivented the hot water or something.
####kin n00bs

He he he... We ate MoH alive. :cool:

I'm surprised; A thread about CLAN hatred and nobody mentioned the [RAA]. Looks like we haven't been doing our job, as far as JKii is concerned. We're on a big sh#t list in the Renegade community. :thumbsup:

C'jais
08-01-2002, 07:27 AM
I think Jah does have a point, most clanners think they've somehow got the moral highground since they're in a clan, and then you suddenly have nothing to say against their pathetic fighting. And when there's two from the same clan on a server, hell breaks loose - they try to avenge and vindicate each other all the time as well as booting everyone who disagrees.

But I wouldn't say all clans are bad, it's just most are comprised of immature dweebs, but then again - I have quite high standards for maturity...

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-01-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by cjais
I think Jah does have a point, most clanners think they've somehow got the moral highground since they're in a clan, and then you suddenly have nothing to say against their pathetic fighting. And when there's two from the same clan on a server, hell breaks loose - they try to avenge and vindicate each other all the time as well as booting everyone who disagrees.

But I wouldn't say all clans are bad, it's just most are comprised of immature dweebs, but then again - I have quite high standards for maturity...

He he he :cool:


Can't argue with that. Not all clans are bad, though. We don't flame or talk endless s##t about repaying debts and vindicating the lost, blah blah.


CS clans are the worst case. When I was in CNW, all we ever did was talk s##t and repay "debts" over stupid stuff.

[RAA] is about having fun with my friends, that's why I started it. :thumbsup:

C'jais
08-01-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-
CS clans are the worst case. When I was in CNW, all we ever did was talk s##t and repay "debts" over stupid stuff.

[RAA] is about having fun with my friends, that's why I started it. :thumbsup:

God, don't get me started on my friends cs-clan..... Nutcase....

And good on ya for having such a great clan chief, it seems you are enlightened above others... he he

Of course, clans are simply here because people want to play as a team, and thats understandable. It's when they start these clan-wars and "debts" that ticks me off. But some people do find amusement in giving honour a new meaning, and ruining other's fun because they're in a hostile clan.

Th@_BoZkUrT
08-01-2002, 09:12 AM
i really dont like [OoS]

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-05-2002, 06:58 AM
^BUMP

C'jais
08-05-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-
^BUMP

Hehe.. are you trying to get your clan on somebody's "black list" chief?? ;) :p

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-05-2002, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by cjais


Hehe.. are you trying to get your clan on somebody's "black list" chief?? ;) :p

Nope. He he he. I'm trying to get us off of a few RENEGADE lists (thanx to -=H00t=-).

Just want to see who else sold their soul... err I mean joined a clan. The only other one I can think of is Twins_of_Doom and his group.

NE Body ELSE!

SPY_jmr1
08-05-2002, 10:19 AM
hmm.... I am sure this is not allowed as the rules go, but am too lazy to look.

I know I killed one of these before, so this is dead also.

byebye thready!