PDA

View Full Version : THE NEW LOOK!!! / Poll

DarthMaulUK
07-28-2002, 04:53 AM
Hey GB'ers!

Welcome to the NEW LOOK Galactic Battles.com website. We thought we would launch the new look on GB.coms first birthday.

Together with a crisp new looking website, you can now DOWNLOAD more than ever before from our brilliant files site. Plus - if you are stuck - we now have some excellent strategies written by the experts, so you can improve your game.

Our Screenshot Of The Week is new - so if you have a great Screen - send it into me.

If you want to watch recorded games, visit the LINKS section. You will find a bunch of new links to Mr Fixit Online who have the best Recorded games archives out there...naturally, your games are very welcome.

Finally, the Poll is back and will be weekly - so get voting!!!

Enjoy
DMUK

Fishflesh
07-28-2002, 04:45 PM
it looks great ;)

but when are u gonne chance the clonecampaigns section?

Compa_Mighty
07-28-2002, 10:29 PM
Great look, great job as always DMUK.

darthfergie
07-29-2002, 12:25 AM
Looks pretty good, but the problem is...too much stuff in too little space...alot of it is crunched together.

Treacherous Mercenary
07-31-2002, 04:51 AM
It's actually great DMUK ;).. I like the web site alot as it loads quickly and is easy to navigate :).

Darth Windu
07-31-2002, 05:04 AM
I agree, the new site loads quite quickly and everything is 'in reach'. Also, i have a suggestion for a poll, can you guess what it is?

Sgt Sardaukar - actually it's a Sea King/Commando, not a Black Hawk.

Sithmaster_821
07-31-2002, 10:52 AM
DMUK doent need another gunship poll, Windu. Be content with the two you've spammed the board with

Darth Windu
08-01-2002, 03:37 AM
OH NO, ONE THREAD ABOUT THE GUNSHIP, ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishflesh
08-01-2002, 12:36 PM
Nice Screenshoy of the week bye the way:p