PDA

View Full Version : We need Jedimod 1.1 Saber Packs!!!

TheWhiteRaider
07-29-2002, 01:45 PM
I have not been able to sit still now that I have Jedimod 1.1 I mean I want more sabers!!! I managed to get a custom saber of mine into the game finaly. The only problem I have is that I want some of the sabers from the movies and when I try to make them it never looks good. So model like you've never modeled before.:D

(Note: I just can't wait! I feel like a kid in the candy store with JediMod 1.1.:D )

Monarky2000
07-29-2002, 02:07 PM
all i had to do is rename to saber file to saber_Name of saber Like this...

models/weapons2/saber (just change this)
models/weapons2/saber_name (to this)

and of coarse put all the files for your saber hilt in the saber_name file and i used winrar to do this i think you can use winzip too (I just Change All my hilts that i have downloaded to this specks i now have 15 hilts to choose from and this his jedimod 2.2 just to clear things up

TheWhiteRaider
07-29-2002, 02:39 PM
That wasn't what I ment in this thred. It was in the other one, but not this one.

Orbitšl
07-29-2002, 03:05 PM
-Monarky2000

I use v2.2 as well. I have only been able to get 1 hilt to show up correctly in-game. That one is called "Lord Xen's Hilt". I also have Quigon's, ObiWans (ep1), Anakin, Vader, Dooku, Windu's, Yoda's, & Yun's. These show up in game, and in the menu fine..but they always appear "skinless".

Any Ideas?

(I use the saber_name formula, btw)

-Orbital

TheWhiteRaider
07-29-2002, 03:33 PM
Once again this thred is to call others to make Jedimod 1.1 hilt packs not to fix mine. Please don't do it agian.

Gooey
07-29-2002, 05:00 PM
I am working on as many hilts as I can, currently I have

Obi wan
Anakin
Vader
Yoda
Exar Kun
Darth Maul
Kyle
Reborn
Desann
Luke
Luke (ep5)
Luke (ep6)

The only problem I now have is the icon in the weapons/force HUD (lower left corner of screen) is always the standard luke hilt. I cannot get the game to use the icons for each hilt, or it makes ALL hilt icons the same.

example to clear it up

I have luke, reborn, desann hilts in game. The HUD icon is the standard lightsaber. I put in YODA's hilt, with HUD icon included and start a game. ALL hilt icons (luke, reborn, desann) in the HUD are now yoda's saber icon.

I can't figure out how to change that, but that is the only problem I have. I will find a host and upload it once I get about a dozen or so sabers finished.

Autero
07-29-2002, 08:57 PM
Orbital, you need to essentially recompile the glm so that it sees the correct directory. This seems to be an issue with some hilts but not all.

delquar
07-31-2002, 06:43 AM
some of them have been released already

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72046

you can download most of them there. ploo-koon is the only one i think that is haing issues

[sico]
07-31-2002, 11:40 PM
how do i select hilts? (jedimod v2.0++)