PDA

View Full Version : For anyone who likes Gundam, HiNu for JK2! :)

fuc847
07-29-2002, 05:29 PM
http://zerodesigns.netfirms.com/nu1.jpg
http://zerodesigns.netfirms.com/nu2.jpg
^-- I have no idea why [img] vB code doesnt work, neither does html, o well, just click it :)

The models done and everything, I've already submitted it to the site. So keep an eye out for it! The model's polycount is very low compared to jk2 standard since it was originally made for q3, right now, it's at 1651 (compared to 2500-3000 in jk2) and i didnt bother to make LODs

***update: you can d/l this at www.jk2files.com

morphius_doh
07-29-2002, 05:33 PM
Could you make a Wing Zero?

DarkJedi91681
07-29-2002, 10:43 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: THAT IS JUST FREAKIN RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):) OMG I CANT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD THIS,GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) DUDE FOR REAL MAKE LIKE THE GUNDAM ZERO ONE CUSTOM, U OCULD MAKE A BAD A$$ WING ZERO CUSTOM :) n e ways great job bro

Ansible
07-29-2002, 11:00 PM
Thats awsome man, can't wait to see more of your work!

JRA_Wolf
07-29-2002, 11:36 PM
That brings a tear to my eye, it's so beautiful...*tear*

You gotta do more gundam models (as long as it isn't gundam wing -_-) :D

trowa500
07-29-2002, 11:39 PM
if u want it asap get it here http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~gundamuniverse/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4880 ive played it for 2 days and its ####in sweet

trowa500
07-29-2002, 11:40 PM
there is a rgm 79 bein made for jkii now also

fuc847
07-29-2002, 11:44 PM
*sigh* damnit, i dun want my host to get flooded lol..... damniiiiittttt quickly add it jkii.net!!!!!!! :P

trowa500
07-29-2002, 11:48 PM
lol r u gem?

DarkJedi91681
07-29-2002, 11:49 PM
omg dude i was jus gonna ask if u guys had a link to it right now lol YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DOWNLOADING AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT DIS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! DIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN DA BEST,YODA,DOKKU,AND NOW A GUNDAM HECKZZZZZZZZZ YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK U GUYZ AND LET US KNO IF UR MAKIN ANYMORE MODELZ:)

Sebulba-Dug
07-30-2002, 12:43 AM
Has anyone ever wanted a Heavy Arms one?

trowa500
07-30-2002, 12:47 AM
i do look at my name :)

Eklin
07-30-2002, 12:48 AM
Very cool
*uses JediMod to make the model HUGE just like in the shows :D*

trowa500
07-30-2002, 12:53 AM
doesnt jedi mod make ur model into kyle when u go large?

dreddsnott
07-30-2002, 02:17 AM
Excellent! This really sets a precedent for anime models in JK2.

It would be nice to see the Wing Gundams get modeled/converted as well, if only to shut some people up.

delquar
07-30-2002, 03:39 AM
nice frikkin work man *applause* you gonna make any other gundams?? sweet if ya do. i am sure people woudl like any of them. now all we need is a gundam maps and stuff to make it look cooler.... *ponders* thats an idea

DarkJedi91681
07-30-2002, 03:43 AM
i have to hand it to you, this model just rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this model just came out of nowhere lol what a surprise and its so frickin raw in the game lol omg when u use two light sabers one of em is like floating on the side since the other hand is holding the shield it cant hold the light saber so its floating there but still gets swung, and it looks so raw lol my god plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make some more gundam models like the wing zero custom, omg that would rule with the angel wings danggggggggggggg :):):) and think about this everyone the eva's from evangelion in jedi knight 2 OMG PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SOMEONE MAKE THESE lol n e wayz GREAT JOB GEMINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deetox187
07-30-2002, 03:51 AM
zheesh take a chill pill dude, the model is really nice but no need to go nuts lol.

remark 666
07-30-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by DarkJedi91681
omg dude i was jus gonna ask if u guys had a link to it right now lol YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DOWNLOADING AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT DIS RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! DIS WEEKEND HAS BEEN DA BEST,YODA,DOKKU,AND NOW A GUNDAM HECKZZZZZZZZZ YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THANK U GUYZ AND LET US KNO IF UR MAKIN ANYMORE MODELZ:)

how many times!!! you DON'T drink the bong water

;)

Psynex
07-30-2002, 04:51 AM
fuc847 impoortant read right here:

Just d/led your model at jkfiles.com (late night for me).

1 - Bug (that I found)
1 - Note

BUG - In JediMod 1.1 if you use 2 sabers with your model, the second saber (left hand) isn't held. Has some odd movements when attacking. Seems like the hand is far from the tag or the tag is far from the hand. Don't really know. Looks awesome when you /taunt then turn the sabers on during the taunt. :) They both spin in the air!

NOTE - you should continue working on this one for bug fixes as it is a really good model. I suggest working with the creator of Jedimod (not to be confused w/ Jedimod++) and fix that little bug. And while your at it, try messing with the scale adjustment a bit to see if you can't get the right scale and better deformations. :)

Keep up the good work.

Midgit Yoda
07-30-2002, 09:03 AM
That model is great! If it's okay with you fuc847, I would like to host this on my site as well. Game Moddz (http://www.nbeecee.com/gamemoddz/index.html) is my site. I would LOVE to see an epyon model. I've been debating on making one myself. Keep up the good work (die jedi Bast*rds hahaha)

TieDestroyer
07-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Cool now there has to be a gouf and tallgeese model!.

Btw awsome job i couldn't do better myself seriously.

trowa500
07-30-2002, 05:10 PM
right now the people who make jkii and q3 gundams dont care as much about the wing series most like the UC shows, as of now rgm 79 is comin to jkii and possibly ashatron

Galactic Magi
07-30-2002, 11:44 PM
GREAT MODEL! I want it so bad but i cant download stuff from jk2files. ya got it anywhere else? Its perfect! Also the perfect thing to go along with that would be the EVA 04 Product from Evangelion. It was in shadows and was destroyed in the anime but the creator made a detailed figure of what it looked like. I can get you some pics of it (my brother has it). Its very cool looking even if you dont like Evangelion. Its silver and its got a sweet face and it should be easier to put onto the skeleton considering its got a humanish form unlike the gundam which has big armor. Just my two cents. By the way how long did it take you to make this model?

Galactic Magi
07-31-2002, 12:22 AM
wow, i didnt even read your post Dark_Jedi. Guess im not the only one who thinks EVA would go good with this.

Matariel
07-31-2002, 08:10 AM
yes, an eva will be next on my adgenda...however, eva4 will NOT be possible!

let me explain, you never actually see eva4 in the series (it's swollowed up into a dirac sea (yes, i know...wtf?)) So how am i supposed to make it with no referances? ive got one picture of it, its silver, and its only the head...i imagine from a limited edition model box

now, ive got all the DVD's (with more on the way :) ) so any other Eva will not be a problem...even Jet Alone or eventually eva's
5-13 (when the movie comes out on DVD in september)

wouldnt that be cool :) Eva 5, with angelic wings and a light saber (made into a Lance of Longinus of course :) )

Covax
07-31-2002, 02:52 PM
I've used the model to replace the 'Mark 1' battle droid and it works just fine:

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/mech-1.jpg

Only the 'patrol walk' looks abit stupid, like a kid in a costume that's tto heavy. I'm going to experiment a bit and see if I can replace Galak's mech with this model. I just wonder how the cut scene will look...

And that makes me wonder... Galak's sheilds could, in theory, be made into an AT Feild.

trowa500
07-31-2002, 03:38 PM
super size it and make it into sp atst! that would be cool

MacD
07-31-2002, 03:44 PM
It looks stunning! Check out the textures on that thing!

DarkJedi91681
07-31-2002, 05:04 PM
theres an action figure of eva-04 in fact its itting on top of my computer desk right now lol so if u find the figure u can have a reference to it, but i say make unit-01, especially with movies coming out now we can use an eva unit in JKii :) plus he was the surperior unit in the series as if u see the movies u will see its real purpose:)

Covax
07-31-2002, 05:14 PM
Well.. here's the first test:

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/mech-3.jpg

I've changed the skin so that it looks more 'gunmetal-ish' but it... uh.. needs work. and you can see the sheild seems to be a bit... low. I'm going to tinker with making it a bit bigger.

Not AT-ST size yet... but hey.. why not.

Covax
07-31-2002, 05:58 PM
Here it is at tree times the size. And yes.. my skin officialy sucks.

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/mech-4.jpg

I THINK I have a way of raising the sheilds higher, but the animations are kind-of off with Galak_Mech but I'll tinker.

Whit the original skin:

http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/mech-5.jpg

Galactic Magi
07-31-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Matariel
yes, an eva will be next on my adgenda...however, eva4 will NOT be possible!

let me explain, you never actually see eva4 in the series (it's swollowed up into a dirac sea (yes, i know...wtf?)) So how am i supposed to make it with no referances? ive got one picture of it, its silver, and its only the head...i imagine from a limited edition model box

now, ive got all the DVD's (with more on the way :) ) so any other Eva will not be a problem...even Jet Alone or eventually eva's
5-13 (when the movie comes out on DVD in september)

wouldnt that be cool :) Eva 5, with angelic wings and a light saber (made into a Lance of Longinus of course :) )

Okay thats fine but EVA 4 would be possible because like i said before my brother has the figure on his shelf completely assembled and intact. I can take plenty of pictures from every angle so yes, it would be possible. Its a very good quality and pretty detailed (definately not as detailed as the huge gundam models but still) so i can provide your references. Sheild, gun everything, right down to the letters and numbers on his arms. EVA 5 sounds good too though.

trowa500
07-31-2002, 11:38 PM
wow that is cool! i cant wait till its in sp!

Galactic Magi
07-31-2002, 11:45 PM
i was just thinking, and its probably impossible, but i thought it would be cool if you could make the gundam like an ATST in SP. You just go up to it and press enter and you could pilot it. Pretty fun to step on a bunch of rodians running away from you in a giant mech.

Covax
08-01-2002, 01:15 AM
i was just thinking, and its probably impossible, but i thought it would be cool if you could make the gundam like an ATST in SP.

:cool: Easy as pie.

I'm away from the computer for 4 days but if no-one play else does it I'll try it on Monday.

Galactic Magi
08-01-2002, 03:33 AM
really? Cool. You could make some pretty awesome levels that way. Only things that you could be made better.(or should) are the turning on the machine. ATST took forever to turn from one position to another and maybe a little faster walking. Maybe jumping since they had the ability to fly (something thats no big deal but would be a nice feature) Where would the weapons come out of though? i mean would you model a gun in the hand or something? if not whatever piloting it would be cool enough.

Matariel
08-02-2002, 08:42 AM
hey cool, Galactic Magi!

if you've got the Eva-4 model, and can take piccys of it for my references, then i could do that! It's very similar to Eva-03, so i could do minor changes to make both!

Check out my thread on the subject, make some posts etc...
I'll see what i can do :)

Psynex
08-02-2002, 04:09 PM
Looks like it's not using it at all. I don't see any reds or yellows in that muddy mess. Of course, a screenshot from the front could prove me wrong really fast. ;)

megaman.exe
08-02-2002, 07:35 PM
That's an awesome model!

King of Hearts
08-03-2002, 08:22 PM
I was qurious how many people would be interested if I made a RX-78 model using the Hi-Nu Model but without the funnels, and a total repaint, and adding some new sounds..

:fire3:

Covax
08-06-2002, 12:10 AM
Total Failure. I bugs me about some.. I forget... icon file or something. I'll try again tomorrow.

For the record:

Works as a replacement for:

Mach 1 Ballte drone/driod
Galack Mech (but the sheild is weird)

Have to try it as a replacecment for:

Darktrooper (would be freeky)

Jedi Kyp Durron
08-06-2002, 11:02 PM
This is cool! I've never seen Gundam Wing or anyhting like that but this is incredible. Alot of details. Really good. Way to go. Lets see a few more of these.

Really good work. I think some one made someting like this. I think it was called IG-L337. It looked kinda like this. But this makes that think look like a toy.

Way to Go! :atpt: + :blaze6: + :grnlaz: = Gundam Hu-Ni