PDA

View Full Version : ur most played game

Pad
07-30-2002, 07:48 AM
whats ur most played game ever???

for me it would be nhl99 that i played with my neighbour almost evryday for about a year.

as for now im still on rtcw and of course jk2

BlackDove
07-30-2002, 08:11 AM
FreeSpace 2....

Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 08:23 AM
Doom 2

the longest ive played any game

Darth Groovy
07-30-2002, 08:57 AM
That's tough, it depends on whether it's pc or console. For console games I would have to say The Legend of Zelda, when I was in high school I played that mug for 16 hours streight once and felt like such a dork for being so hooked.

For PC I can loose many hours playing Galactic Battlegrounds or Jedi Outcast depending on my mood.

Exterminator234
07-30-2002, 09:03 AM
Console

Mario Party 1 (yeah i know, but i was 7 ok?)

PC

Half Life (took me forever to beat that on hard, and then of course there was CS...)

<>Phant0m<>
07-30-2002, 09:33 AM
Has to be Masters Of Orion 2.

Love it to death, and the long awaited sequel is out in sep i think.
Well thats wot EB told meh.

/me unclips magnum just incase thier wrong.... :eyeraise:

Darklighter
07-30-2002, 09:41 AM
Final Fantasy 8 - I played through it twice, each for about 100 hours. That really is a lot when you think about it:D

leXX
07-30-2002, 09:41 AM
Console:

Tomb Raider series on psxone...took forever and a day but I completed them all eventually! You gotta love Lara Croft. ;)

PC:

Jedi Outcast MP is by far the longest I have ever played a game with Half Life TFC coming a very very close second. Others I have spent a long time playing are Red Faction, Max Payne, Quake, Doom, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Duke Nukem 3D. Star Trek Voyager Elite Force SP took only 2 days to complete but I played the MP for a while. As you can see, I'm a FPS nut! :D

Darklighter
07-30-2002, 09:46 AM
Hey cool lexx:D Do you play EF MP anymore? I still do a lot, I only just got the game and its cool:thumbsup:

Agen
07-30-2002, 09:47 AM
Jk1 4 years of playing 5 hours a day is a long time :)

Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 09:48 AM
Ya like EF do ya?

its a good game.

leXX
07-30-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Darklighter
Hey cool lexx:D Do you play EF MP anymore? I still do a lot, I only just got the game and its cool:thumbsup:

No, I sold it and I wish I didn't :( Elite Force 2 is coming out soon though and I will definately get that!

Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 09:49 AM
poor lexx

i got the origninal and the add on pack for ef

leXX
07-30-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Dath Maximus
poor lexx

Yeah, I had both too, sold them together. I did like the black and white level in the add on pack (cant remember name of it now), great fun!

Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 09:52 AM
it was the captain proton level.

nothing like using a photon cannon on chaotica

leXX
07-30-2002, 09:56 AM
it was the captain proton level.

nothing like using a photon cannon on chaotica

thats the one :D damn I miss that game now...

*goes into corner to sulk :( *

Darklighter
07-30-2002, 10:00 AM
poor lexx

Yeah me too....I really love that game, I'm in an EF clan and have been training to use the photon. I've learnt loads of tricks like wall climbing, strafe jumping, the lot:D

leXX
07-30-2002, 10:08 AM
The thing about Elite Force is that I really felt like I was on Voyager and inside a Borg Cube when I was playing it. The detail was true to the series, the LCARS interface to the game, the real voice of Seven of Nine, the Voyager sounds effects, everything really. SP was way too short though, could have done with being about 3 times longer, I completed it in 2 days. I stopped playing MP cause there wern't that many people playing it when I bought it. OK, I miss it too much now, I'm gonna have to buy it again!

Dath Maximus
07-30-2002, 10:11 AM
see if it wasnt for us you wouldnt miss it

*looks at EF 2 feet away from me*
i could play right now

Exterminator234
07-30-2002, 10:14 AM
yeah i got mine right...*looks around and sees he doesnt have EF* :( now im gonna have to buy i too :D

Darklighter
07-30-2002, 10:14 AM
Ahhh, lexx:( :( :( I woulda played with ya...I play it all the time with my online friends. I tell you what, if ou buy it again, I'll invite you to my clanserver so you can play with us. Hows that sound?:)

leXX
07-30-2002, 10:15 AM
see if it wasnt for us you wouldnt miss it

*looks at EF 2 feet away from me*
i could play right now

:crybaby: not fair!

leXX
07-30-2002, 10:16 AM
Ahhh, lexx:( :( :( I woulda played with ya...I play it all the time with my online friends. I tell you what, if ou buy it again, I'll invite you to my clanserver so you can play with us. Hows that sound?:)

Sounds good 2 me! Thnx m8! :D

Yom
07-30-2002, 10:16 AM
stop tormenting lexx like that

well any who i lked XWA is me laatime favorit, but the other 2 got to be Baldur's gate and Wing comander III

Exterminator234
07-30-2002, 10:22 AM
yeah XWA was short tho i beat it in 4 days with 1 1/2 hours a day

Jah Warrior
07-30-2002, 10:22 AM
My most played game ever has got to be - Gran Turismo, all that tweaking was right up my street. My car of choice was the FTO LM. And my fave track was the Trial Mountain.

On the PC I would have to say inevitably Jedi Outcast, I've never played a game so much (on the PC) It seems as though i discover new elements and tactics every day and I play far more than can possibly be considered sane. This game is a lot deeper than a lot of people give it credit for. Having said that I haven't even got past the first level of single player, I loathe Kyle Katarn and also the bloody SP game crashes a disgusting amount.

Exterminator234
07-30-2002, 10:24 AM
ha ha ha :p what part are you stuck on?

leXX
07-30-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Jah Warrior
My most played game ever has got to be - Gran Turismo, all that tweaking was right up my street. My car of choice was the FTO LM. And my fave track was the Trial Mountain.

On the PC I would have to say inevitably Jedi Outcast, I've never played a game so much (on the PC) It seems as though i discover new elements and tactics every day and I play far more than can possibly be considered sane. This game is a lot deeper than a lot of people give it credit for. Having said that I haven't even got past the first level of single player, I loathe Kyle Katarn and also the bloody SP game crashes a disgusting amount.

I didn't get very far in SP either, I got bored of it real quick! I bought it mainly for MP anyway.

Yom
07-30-2002, 10:25 AM
it was good but i could of done with out some of the levels but oh well oh yeah i just thought of more games, tribes 2, age of empiers 2 and Galactic battlegrounds, oni.
i think that is it pluse i need new games if only i hade a wad of chash

Jah Warrior
07-30-2002, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
ha ha ha :p what part are you stuck on?

hehe I wasnt stuck i just didnt like the guns, I only wanted sabers, and i cant be bothered to hang round till the 4th level, and like i say it crashed so damn much unlike MP, which is far mor compelling.

Exterminator234
07-30-2002, 10:28 AM
go Tribes 2! im hooked on the demo, im gonna buy it when my dad has time to take me to CompUSA :)

Yom
07-30-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by lexx

I didn't get very far in SP either, I got bored of it real quick! I bought it mainly for MP anyway.
i beat the sp in like 3 days mabey 2 but whos couting. it is not that great of a sp i have seen better in other games like oni and max payne but i need dsl so i can get schooled by every one

Exterminator234
07-30-2002, 10:31 AM
i beat it in 5 on Jedi

Yom
07-30-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Exterminator234
go Tribes 2! im hooked on the demo, im gonna buy it when my dad has time to take me to CompUSA :)

i barowed it from me friend and played it alot but my dam 56k held me bach from the online fun oh well

Exterminator234
07-30-2002, 10:35 AM
i almost borrowed it, but then his 17 year old brother beat us up :( of course, with my super strong body, i easily beat him up too :D

Darth Talliusc
07-30-2002, 11:05 AM
it pains me greatly to admit it but, have any of you heard of "commander keen" well when i was younger i used to get up at the crack of dawn, fire up the 286 in my bedroom and play till my mom put me to sleep (9:30 or so)

greedo626
07-30-2002, 11:15 AM
hahaha. commander keen was such a lousey game.:D (but not in it's time)
the game I've playe most would have to be Diablo II: LoD.

Old_Ben
07-30-2002, 11:59 AM
I used to play Sim City 2000 and Civ2 alot. I have since moved on but I had alot of day a few years ago when I did nothing but play those games.

TroopCommander
07-30-2002, 12:26 PM
Hmmmmmm.........now.....if you looked at my signature you would know but i'm gonna tell you all anyway.........CHRONO TRIGGER SAQUARESOFTS MASTERPIECE IN 1995!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i played CT(Chrono Trigger) and beat it 6 times plus each time i did all the sercret sidequests, got the best weapons,armor,helmets,and accesories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IS AT LEVEL 99,THEIR MP IS AT 99,I HAVE ALL TECHNIQUES,DOUBLE TECHS, AND TRIPLE TECHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS MEANS THAT WITH AYLA AND HER BRONZE FIST I ALMOST DO 9999 EVERY HIT WITH HER SINCE I HAVE AN ACCESORIE WHICH ALMOST MAKES YOUR CHARACTER'S ACCURACY AT 90%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CHRONO TRIGGER WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlackDove
07-30-2002, 12:32 PM
Final Fantasy 8 - I played through it twice, each for about 100 hours. That really is a lot when you think about it:D

Err, I played through FF8 16 times, each time for 35-45hours.....

Ive been playing FreeSpace2 for 4 years

Yoda_623
07-30-2002, 12:47 PM
Well, definitley for PC is JK2,but for console it would be, The Legend of Zelda for SNES. I spent days playing that one. :)

Darth Knight
07-30-2002, 01:08 PM
Counter Strike

i palyed that game for like 16 hours stright one time i love that game!!!!!

Clem
07-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Red Alert i played alot

UT ..... man i loved that game but my cd is broke :crybaby::crybaby:

Console (altho i only ever owned a DC) my bro lent me his Ps1 when i had appendicitis .... i played GT2 like .,..... forever

trial mountain and Laguna seca are my fave tracks ... cars ..... gotta be the Supra or Skyline (wouldve loved a fast FF car but they just dont exist)

Breton
07-30-2002, 09:09 PM
I have played ff8 a lot, about 300 hours total, and it does take 100 hours to get through, if you are going to have all on lvl 100, all the gf's, all the cards, all the best weapons, all the magics and if you are going to do all the mini quests

Darklighter
07-30-2002, 09:12 PM
I hear you there JM. I am on my second run through and I haven't played it for like a year...and am not likely to again:D

whitedragon
07-30-2002, 09:20 PM
its a tie between RTCW (nazi scum) and JKII (imperial scum) :cool:

Datheus
07-30-2002, 09:30 PM
I've always been a console guy... until we got a computer:D... so I never logged tons of hours... generally you beat a game.. yawn and go buy another one, cause there's no MP aspect

JKII is by FAR the game I've played the most though, a good few hours a day... I played for 12 hours straight the other day... and if I'm not playing I'm doing something else invloving it... scripts... forums... map making... the whole deal... it's insane

C'jais
07-30-2002, 10:28 PM
Oh god, this is so embarrasing! So many games and so much wasted time!!! Aaarghhhh....

Sigh....

Unreal 1: Real love. I used to just warp around on the levels and check things out spawning monsters and gorging myself on their impressive AI. I've had it for ages, but didn't complete it until recently - where I knew the inside out of every friggin' level!

Unreal Tournament: So much damn time wasted on that pig. You guys have no idea on how many MONTHS I spent on downloading mods and mutators.....

Warcraft 2: Ahhh... Nostalgia.... This game means so much to my childhood it's almost unbearable..... And I still haven't completed it.... So god-damn pathetic of me.... It gets really hard at the end ya'know!!!

Starcraft: Me and my friend used to stay up late to play together versus the computer. Great fun. Played it for ages.

Baldur's Gate series: Good fun, though it's all a blur of min-maxing stats and items as well as figuring out how the bloody romances *really* worked....

Oni: Played the demo of it with a friend for several weeks, where upon I finally bought it and completed the whole thing in a day....

Duke nukem 3d: Great game, can't wait for the sequel to come out. Again, just running around checking out custom maps. Never completed a level beyond the first one as I reckon.... Slap me.

Red alert: My father and I used to compete on who could finish the game first, great fun as well.

Diablo: Fantastic game with more atmosphere than the sequel which never caught my fancy as much as the original (though more addictive!), and it couldn't compete with regards to the scare factor.

This was more a love-letter to my favorite games rather than a definate game which I played most. But all of these games I played for a huge amount of time.
I'm sure you'll all just skip along this useless post, but it really means a lot to me, to put into words how I feel about me good 'ole games.... Sue me for blatant gayness now, if you must.

Goten583
07-30-2002, 11:22 PM
Console:
All the Sonics for genesis.
I know thats more than one but there all the same really, and i would switch a lot. =)

PC: I'd have to say Command and Conquer Red Alert 2

Reb Starblazer
07-31-2002, 12:21 AM
Game I've played the most... definetly Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2.
I was still playing that up until Outcast came out. And if you count Mysteries of the Sith as part of Jedi Knight, man, I played JK a real lot...

Tyrion
07-31-2002, 12:52 AM
Hmm...easy,diablo 2.That and Starcraft.Most blizzards games are addicting to me.

Guardian Omega
07-31-2002, 01:15 AM
That'll be JKI, the first game I really spent my time on. Three years, at least 3 hours a day. You count how much I spent my time on it.:p

The 2nd place would be Starcraft, good lord how long I spent playing UMS.........

And third would be Jedi Outcast!

ibballin
07-31-2002, 04:34 AM
im a big sports guy so i play madden 2002 for ps2 like everyday. i keep playing that untill the new one comes out. as for pc i play jk2 everyday also.

-[MotU]-Lyger|=-
07-31-2002, 04:53 AM
Console:
Xenogears, i spent over like 150 hours on that game learning ALL the moves for all the characters. It is a work of Squaresoft masterpeice

PC:
Multiplayer Jedi outcast, or... Crusader: No Remorse(the 1st one)

Darklighter
07-31-2002, 08:17 AM
For PC, it would have to be Elite Force multiplayer, but most played single player would be Grim Fandango. I kept playing that over and over again, it was hilarious:) Does anyone remember it?

Exterminator234
07-31-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Tyrion
Hmm...easy,diablo 2.That and Starcraft.Most blizzards games are addicting to me.

blizzard does make great games :)

Arceri
07-31-2002, 09:42 AM
X-Com: UFO Defense.

After I first got a computer, I bought the series of this game. Ended up playing the first one (UFO Defense) everyday at least an hour or two, for about three years off and on. Occasionally I still play it these days, but since my hard drive crashed 6 months ago, I haven't had it installed.. thinking bout reinstalling it. :)

Best damn strategy game I've ever played, period. Warcraft, Starcraft, WHATEVERCRAFT, hold nothing to this simple, old, yet very fun and addictive game.