PDA

View Full Version : Lull in the news

xwing guy
09-09-2001, 09:35 PM
There seems to be a lull in the news lately. Even though the front headline was put up a few days ago we still haven't heard anything about whats going on with the devloment lately.

Kvan
09-10-2001, 12:50 PM
Well we got that super map, so thats enough for me for a week or two :)

Sherack Nhar
09-10-2001, 04:12 PM
I'll be brief.

FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!

Bifficvs
09-10-2001, 04:25 PM
Hey, while everyone was pointing out the obvious Jedi and whatnot on the map, I SAW URoRRuR'R'R!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT'S NEWS!!

Kvan
09-10-2001, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Bifficvs
Hey, while everyone was pointing out the obvious Jedi and whatnot on the map, I SAW URoRRuR'R'R!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THAT'S NEWS!!
No way! You saw him!? ;)
You know one thing I wish they would have added to the map is more "wild life". All I saw was a Wampa :(

Bifficvs
09-10-2001, 04:39 PM
I know, with Kashshyysy......Chewie's crib, and Naboo areas, they could have tons of creatures to throw in there. They better. Then they could have one of those control Gaia cheats. Then i can play multiplayer with friends as wampas randomly wrecking havic mmmuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.

Kvan
09-10-2001, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Bifficvs
I know, with Kashshyysy......Chewie's crib, and Naboo areas, they could have tons of creatures to throw in there. They better. Then they could have one of those control Gaia cheats. Then i can play multiplayer with friends as wampas randomly wrecking havic mmmuuuuuuhahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.
And instead of calling it a Gaia cheat it would be a Force Cheat (because the force is like Gaia....in most respects) BTW What are thoughs flying around the DS Shield? Are they Mynocks?