PDA

View Full Version : Dark Moore Saber WIP (Done need help importing it)

Illiboy_4_Life
07-31-2002, 02:26 PM
Ok Ive made a saber hilt for my custom character Dark moore he has a red and black saber ive imported it fine into regular MP but when I import it to Jedimod1.1 i see the hilt but the colors not there i made the model right I think i made it compatible with Jedimod change SabeR to Saber_Moore but why doesnt jedimod supposrt my models color or better yet anyones color I need help so i can release the saber

GabrielXen
07-31-2002, 02:53 PM
Seems like quite a few people are having that problem... Have you tried talking to Dest of one of the "big boys"...?

-Gabriel-

:c3po:

Illiboy_4_Life
08-01-2002, 03:39 PM
I did this is waht he says

"its a problem with your hilts not jedimod. The texture path needs to be changed in the saber_w.glm file. That will fix it."

i dont get that can I have a little more help

GabrielXen
08-01-2002, 04:29 PM
Apparently, your .glm file is labeled wrong... Go back into the program you used to make the model and go through all the processes and make it saber_w.glm... Or, just put the .md3 into md3View and export it as a .glm... Or, e-mail it to me and I'll fix it... Or, well that's all I can help with...

My e-mail, if you want it... (gabrielxen@sinistervisions.com)

-Gabriel-

:c3po:

-Chrono_MOT-
08-01-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Illiboy_4_Life
I did this is waht he says

"its a problem with your hilts not jedimod. The texture path needs to be changed in the saber_w.glm file. That will fix it."

i dont get that can I have a little more help

when you compile you model into an md3, there is a path that you create for the skin file. you have to change that line to read the following in the qc file:
---------
$meshes
saber_w="models\weapons2\saber_NAME\skinfile.extension"

Then recompile your md3 and recompile that into a GLM.

Illiboy_4_Life
08-02-2002, 12:15 AM
Can this be done with Gmax