PDA

View Full Version : ROTJ TC Teaser

cROsIs**
08-02-2002, 06:43 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/nb/rotjtc/ROTJTC.jpg

Return of the Jedi: Total Conversion

Here it is... The first teaser of our SP conversion.... I wont be able to host it anywheres besides Angelfire until we get our site up. Well, until then enjoy.

Darth Exar Kun
08-02-2002, 07:23 PM
crossis just athought for mod you might want to edit luke so he only has one glove

-Chrono_MOT-
08-02-2002, 07:59 PM
hmm...you know I'd be interested in helping for this, but you said you already had enough modelers...the only other thing I can do is write music or get music for you....that's about it ^_^.

cROsIs**
08-02-2002, 08:12 PM
Dont worry Exar.. His face will also be repainted.

And Chrono... Youve got ma... Err PM. ;)

K.O
08-03-2002, 05:54 AM
Your sites will be added to my favorites in the Great Mods In Progress section. :)
I really wish I could help mod makers like you guys, but I'm afraid all I can offer is support. :( I'll do what I can with that though. :D And maybe become a great hilt modeler. ^_^

have you ever seen so many damn smilies in a post before? :-|

idontlikegeorge
08-03-2002, 11:37 PM
um, yer site is just a flash movie that keeps repeating, and yer screenie is a beautiful angelfire logo (gotta love them)

cROsIs**
08-03-2002, 11:48 PM
if your lookin for our main thread you can find it in the Valley of the Jedi Fourm.

idontlikegeorge
08-05-2002, 01:51 AM
dont go anywhere but editing central forums :)

jaybiggspr
08-05-2002, 07:56 AM
cROsiS**, I would like to help you and your team develop this mod. Not only do I own my own record label (Paradice Records), I have done many voices in audio cut-scenes I have done. I have been known to do a really good "Movie Trailer voice guy" impression, if you are going to make a real trailer for your TC, I can do a good Jabba the hut, Watto, probably a good Han Solo, and probably many others I cant think of right now. If you would like me to send you some of my previous work, contact me at jaybiggspr@hotmail.com .

Thanks.

cROsIs**
08-05-2002, 09:27 AM
Check your PM box