PDA

View Full Version : DOTT Advertising

Sanspoof
08-03-2002, 11:44 AM
I think that Day of the Tentacle is one of my favourite LucasArts games, so I've decided to advertise it! Here are some of my favourite quotes from the game:

DR FRED: I thought I made myself perfectly clear. Step one: Find plans. Step two: Save World. Step three: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!

HOAGIE: We might not live to see yesterday.

DR FRED: Soon we'll all be speaking... er... well... English, I guess.

HOAGIE: Bernard, float over here so I can punch you.

BERNARD: Has anyone ever got hurt in this thing? DR FRED: Of course not... this is the first time I've ever tried it on people !

DR FRED: AAARGH!!! You set Purple free! Now he will use his new super powers to take over the world and enslave humanity!!! BERNARD: Whoops...

LAVEARNE: What's a tentacle? DR FRED: Oh, just something I whipped up in my lab. Made good pets, actually... until one of them tried to take over the world...

Hope more people buy it!

GendoTheGreat
08-03-2002, 12:21 PM
Those IRS guys crack me up.

Sanspoof
08-03-2002, 02:52 PM
HOAGIE: Oh, great. I'm stuck in Colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world and now the toilets acting up!

LAVEARNE: This must be that Woodstock place mom & dad are always talking about...

WASHINGTON: Well, what do you know? There is a cherry tree out there! Well, let's go chop the sucker down!

JEFFERSON: You big baby.

BERNARD: Well, when you gotta save the world, you have to push some old women down the stairs.

HOAGIE: What are you looking at? WASHINGTON: The future of our nation? HOAGIE: Those outhouses?

LAVEARNE: Damn that doctor Fred! ZED: Hey, she knows the Edison family motto!

ZED: Oh, look. A skunk...

LAVEARNE: I need to go to the bathroom. GUARD: Hah! Imagine that! A human using a bathroom!

HOAGIE: The real question is which one's stuffed and which one's the real McCoy?

JED/NED: It sounds like the cat's caught a Moose up there...

FAT NOVELTY GUY: Hey, kid! You missed the party! BERNARD: You and the clown were having a party???

itsgood2slide
08-03-2002, 07:02 PM
:)
Ah.. the memories
:)

If only I could get it to work properly again...

GendoTheGreat
08-04-2002, 05:29 AM
New computer, eh?