View Full Version : i dont understand.

08-03-2002, 08:36 PM
no one responds with any help at all. you tell me that my questions dont apply here? thats what they said in a couple other areas so thats why i came here. my questions dont have anything to do with modeling? thats funny, all the things that i have questions or problems with come from the modelings you all make. and then you close all of my threads? thanks. thanks for nothing.:mad:

08-03-2002, 08:41 PM
That had nothing to do with modelling so I whole heartedly accept your thanks.

08-03-2002, 09:03 PM
Read forum rules, think about your question, where it might fit, see if it has been answered before, and THEN, only THEN, post a question. You did none of those things, and just kept posting questions that had been answered 100 times already, bumping important WIP threads down. What do you expect to happen?

08-04-2002, 10:13 AM
'important WIP questions'

Now that I do not agree with. A n00b asking wtf this new asssimilate/carcass error is, that's important. Someone who can't get his model in-game because of this or that, that's important. A WIP thread is just a place to pimp a new model.
If, by chance, important questions are answered in those threads, they shouldn't be answered there but in sepereate threads, where j.random.modeler who has no interest in model x can still find them.

WIP is neat, and you get to see some cool stuff, but important? No.