PDA

View Full Version : padme pic

vizor
08-04-2002, 09:51 AM
did someone have a padme nude skin????

ET Warrior
08-04-2002, 02:14 PM
I think you want the Jediknight 2 forums.

Woad
08-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by vizor
did someone have a padme nude skin????

You horribly dirty minded child!

*whispers*
Got one for ET and I? ;)

Kryllith
08-04-2002, 10:41 PM
I thought Aayla nude skins were the things in this forum. Though some people might want *cough* Plo Koon nude skins... :D

Kryllith

Woad
08-04-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Kryllith
Though some people might want *cough* Plo Koon nude skins... :D

Kryllith

*glances at ET*
I think he's getting help for that.

ET Warrior
08-04-2002, 11:28 PM
Must....resist....urge....to.....talk....about.... .Plo........AAARRRRRGHHHHH!!!
*Takes medications*

Okay then........so anyways.....:cool:
I'm pretty sure that Agent Smith would love to have an Aayla nude skin ;).....speaking of smith....where has he been as of late? Haven't seen a post from him in awhile.....hmmmmm...

do you really have a plo naked skin kryllith? if so.....where did you get it?!?!? ;) :p

Norin Radd
08-05-2002, 12:02 AM
I just learned that the N'SYNC guys were indeed in Episode II. The lead singer played Plo Koon.:D

Woad
08-05-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Norin Radd
I just learned that the N'SYNC guys were indeed in Episode II. The lead singer played Plo Koon.:D

*hands ET his medication*
Just take the whole damn bottle....

*runs away from the ensuing carnage*

ET Warrior
08-05-2002, 12:06 AM
Now that's not even something you should joke about.........

Unless of course Matt Sloan is the lead singer of N'sync....in which case you are right........:eek:

Norin Radd
08-05-2002, 12:08 AM
And one of the backups was Aayla Secura. ARRGH!!!!!!!

I have to go lie down.:eek:

LOL!

Woad
08-05-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Norin Radd
And one of the backups was Aayla Secura. ARRGH!!!!!!!

I have to go lie down.:eek:

LOL!

Deep down I knew those punks all looked girly.

AgentSmith
08-05-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Kryllith
I thought Aayla nude skins were the things in this forum.

*Kryllith suddenly finds the barrel of a loaded Desert Eagle .50 pressed against his temple.*

You're in trouble, boy. :evil2: There will be no Aayla nude skins allowed, any such existing material will be handed over to me and confiscated!
There will be no disrespecting of Aayla tolerated. :cool:

Hehehe. :p

(Oh and for those wondering, Aayla never was a back-up for N'Sync ... and no I am not aware, involved nor was I present at that freak accident that killed all the N'Sync members. )

I just be kidding. ;) :p

FunClown
08-05-2002, 09:47 AM
I hope George Lucas told N*SYNC to bye bye byyyyyyyeeeeee

Kryllith
08-05-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by AgentSmith

*Kryllith suddenly finds the barrel of a loaded Desert Eagle .50 pressed against his temple.*

You're in trouble, boy. :evil2: There will be no Aayla nude skins allowed, any such existing material will be handed over to me and confiscated!
There will be no disrespecting of Aayla tolerated. :cool:

I thought you were the chief distributor...? Maybe I have "distributor" confused with "collector". :D

Kryllith

MotionMan
08-05-2002, 04:35 PM
N'sync were in the big round star ship that was taken down by clone forces in genosis. They died a horibble burning death.:)

ET Warrior
08-05-2002, 06:09 PM
Then, when they finally managed to drag their own horribly burnt selves out of the flaming wreckage, they were stepped upon by a passing AT-TE Walker

MotionMan
08-05-2002, 10:47 PM
hours later the remaining corpses were crapped on by a large Bantha herd:)

AgentSmith
08-06-2002, 03:52 AM
Then they tested the Death Star on Geonosis obliterating the planet and the decaying remains of the N'Sync members. :p

Aaron2k2
08-06-2002, 04:09 AM
and then when their corpses (somehow floated away from the planet O.o) and got hit by thousands of asteroids while getting sucked into a black hole :)

Kryllith
08-06-2002, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior

do you really have a plo naked skin kryllith? if so.....where did you get it?!?!? ;) :p
No, but if you have any ideas as to certain parts of Plo Koon's normally covered anatomy, I might be able to fake one. Or maybe I could make a mostly nude one and give him a codpiece in the shape of his breathing apparatus. ;)

Kryllith

ET Warrior
08-06-2002, 09:24 PM
I hope you aren't really thinkin of doing that...........if so..you're stranger than me! ;);):p

Kryllith
08-07-2002, 10:33 AM
Nah, not seriously. Would be pretty funny though (or sad, take your pick ;)).

Kryllith