PDA

View Full Version : crappadoochie

arguile
08-05-2002, 05:15 PM
crap...looks like i wont get a comp good enough to run this game until sometime year. "I've" decided to wait until i go to college to get my new comp so that it wont go obsolete by the time i actually reach college. i just thought i needed to tell you guys so you could find another weapon/armor designer or whatever. id still like to be a part of the team but as the original intention was to help each other get a quick start that kinda defeats the purpose...anyway...

(by the way the quotes around the "I've" means that by "I," I, of course, mean my parents)

Ewok Hunter
08-05-2002, 10:28 PM
oh well, sorry to see that you won't be able to join us. thanks for giving us a heads up.

Gaalgoth
08-05-2002, 11:44 PM
Yeah man...that blows...well, it's not like we're all going to disappear or anything though, so when you can play we'll be there for you still. My folks are getting me a new comp next year for college too, but luckily this one is good enough to support it (hopefully).

Ewok Hunter
08-06-2002, 12:13 AM
I just realized that my comp might not be up to spec :( what are the estimated min specs to run it again?

setsuko
08-06-2002, 05:45 AM
There is no estimated requirements. Well, apart from a 3d graphics card, and a lot of RAM.

Ewok Hunter
08-07-2002, 12:43 AM
Well i'm planing to get a new graphics card... will 512 be enough RAM?

setsuko
08-07-2002, 06:14 PM
512 will propably be plenty. I am planning on staying at my humble 384. And well, the amount of RAM doesn't necessary say that much: the bus speed and the sort of RAM is pretty damn important too (my bus speed sucks).