PDA

View Full Version : Official Anarchy Thread

Kinja
08-06-2002, 03:16 AM
Ok, its simple, and I'll understand if you moderators don't want this and close it. But if not, well my friends, this is the Anarchy thread where anything goes aslong as you follow these simple and obviously needed rules. Don't say anything racist or truly hatefull, and don't talk about anything illegal or use profanity. And don't pick on people until they commite suicide. So, since the modeling forum is where we all hang for the most part, I think there should be one place where we can just hang out, talk about games. making games, or just get crazy! If I'm out of line I'm sorry and please close this thread, or if you like the idea, then let the adventure begin! ANARCHY!

nomad
08-06-2002, 04:02 AM
Hey Kinja!
I don't like messing things up around here, because I don't feel like I'm a real contributor. Not yet!
I like this community - the good aspects- I really do. I deal with idiocy enough of the time, so it does not prevent me from enjoying things, and I can easily deflect it when it is aimed at me.
I have to say, that I think it's ridiculous that you would be attacked for doing what you have done. Untill I see a good reason not to, I'd come to your defense anytime.
So yeah kick up some dirt, go ahead and take some control of this silliness. Man, I mean people really have a problem with someone that just does what he wants. I may not be that way on these boards, but in RL, I know no other way to be ;)
I would call this thread a form of controlled anarchy, but it may serve a point. Many different people come and hang here on these boards. Many have productive things to offer, some don't, but they all come here... they all interact... and why the F*** not have a tiny little fragment where they can take a breather from being ON TOPIC and such!
I don't care... as far as I'm concerned I'm not breakin' any rules while I'm posting in this thread.
Unfortunately, if this thread stays open... we WILL see why it will not function beneficially.
Until then... Hey man! Beautiful Yoda model (I like the sounds :p)
If anyone loses any more respect for you, I wonder how much they had to begin with :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm just learning to juggle... have you learned to do anything weird lately?
-nomad

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 04:12 AM
Btw TY Kinja!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 04:42 AM
How about a poem?

The relationship of man and toilet:

Here I sit,
Same as ever,
Take a dump,
Pull the lever,
The toilet clogged,
The water flowed,
Look out world,
It's a motherload.

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 04:48 AM
i can bend my legs over my head!

ok wait that was jus plain stupid!

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 04:53 AM
Did u know?:
1.It's impossible 2 lick ur elbow

2.In the history of all ostriches none have every stuck there heads in the ground

3.Pigs cannot look into the sky

4.I'm bored as hell

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 04:57 AM
Anyone have any pictures of naked women we could all marvel over and amaze ourselves with?

(it was just a thought.) :D

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:00 AM
i think i do but dunno if good idea 2 do that: :)

BTW: The Freakin Smurfs are on OMG!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:02 AM
i think i do but dunno if good idea 2 do that:

Well this is an "anarchy thread" so I think we should at least have a little bit of fun in it. lol :D

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:04 AM
?

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:08 AM
Hey has anyone ever attempted to make themselves go unconscious on purpose?

Has anyone here stuck a key in the outlet?

has anyone burned themselves?

has anyone............. been hit with a frying pan?

has anyone been attacked by a...... turkey?

anyone ever been stung by a swarm of pissed-off-wasps?

Or has anyone here seen a cat drag its a$$ across carpet?

I don't why I'm asking this... I guess I'm a little bit too bored. lol. :D

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:10 AM
it sucked i got stung bad!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:10 AM
I really don't care who the girl or woman is just as long as they are extremely hot and don't look bad. lol. :D

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:12 AM
it sucked i got stung bad!

Don't worry I know the feeling b/c I got stung in the back by a red wasp twice. Damn that hurt like hell!!!

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:14 AM
it's gone i edited it!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:18 AM
lol! :D

Kinja
08-06-2002, 05:33 AM
Uh, I think I need to make an amendment. No posting of any pictures that are against any of the normal forum rules. Tht is if we want them to let us have this thread. We can be silly but seriously, we won't keep this thread long if we do stuff like that if we get to keep it at all. i like the way its going thoough so far exept for the picture posting, hehe. Now, back to ANARCHY!:urpdude:

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:35 AM
Sry Kinja!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:35 AM
So much for the naked women pics idea.......

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:36 AM
Has anyone ever heard of Chinese Death Fish?

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:40 AM
Oh and by the way, I have seen a cat drag its a$$ across a carpet floor before. It had to be one of the strangest things I've ever seen. lol.

Kinja
08-06-2002, 05:42 AM
Anyone here ever jumped out of a perfectly good airplane? I have. I went to Airborne School in th eUnited States Army. BTW: Did you all know that I was trained to kill by the United States Government?:sniper9:

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:43 AM
hey modeling ideas!
watto
jawa
ewok
or possilbe prince xizor!

Kinja
08-06-2002, 05:43 AM
Ive heard about the Chinese Death Fish, but havn't seen one:)

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:45 AM
Ive heard about the Chinese Death Fish, but havn't seen one

Don't worry Kinja, you don't want to see one. They're mean as hell and hold a bad attitude like nothing you've ever seen before. I think that there's an order or something stating if you see one destroy it immediately. They'll even eat cats for crying out loud.

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:47 AM
phew i'm gald i ain't got 1 of dos for a pet!LOL

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:50 AM
Manticore

The Manticore is a vicious creature which its origins lie within Asia. The Manticore is a lion like creature that's head has some human likeness; it has a tail which is sometimes depicted as a tail of a scorpion or a tail that fires poisonous darts. The Manticore sometimes is depicted having leathery wings. In Asia where the creature stalks through the forests in search of humans, it attacks first by using poison to render the victim immobile so that it then can devour the bones, clothes, possessions the lot, so the Manticore leaves no trace of the victim. There are other descriptions of Manticore that don't fit the above patterns and that is that Manticore move around in prides and they kill for the sake of killing and leave there pray behind to be found.

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:50 AM
The Chinese Death Fish are even amphibious meaning they can get out on land for a while. Think of it as a really angry Pirana that has the ability to get at you on land as well.

The story is a long time ago some settlers or something brought them over from China for like some type of soup. (Or at least that's what I think it was)

*EDIT*- I bet some people who didn't know what they were doing or just couldn't handle them didn't die an easy death. (if anyone's ever been killed by one. or many for that matter.)

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:53 AM
if 1 of u could find rhe story could u post a link?

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 05:55 AM
?

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 05:58 AM
if 1 of u could find rhe story could u post a link?

Yeah sure I'll try to find it and I'll go look for some pics as well. ;)

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:00 AM

BradFu
08-06-2002, 06:03 AM
Ooh, I just heard about the Chinese Death Fish recently, except I think they were referring to it as the Snake Headed Fish. I think they were saying that people had them as pets, but they've slowly worked their way into the eco-system and are starting to disrupt it. I guess they're some sort of super-predator that most aquatic life can't stand up against so if they continue to spread, it might screw up the North American eco-system badly. Scary creatures :) Here it is: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A52395-2002Jun26&notFound=true

Run for the hills!!!!

remark 666
08-06-2002, 06:05 AM
blah blah *spam* blah blah

^_^

BradFu
08-06-2002, 06:05 AM
Oh by the way, I hear they're also very tasty (Seriously!)

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:06 AM
OMG! help! it's comin right 4 us!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 06:11 AM
Oh by the way, I hear they're also very tasty (Seriously!)

Yes I've heard that as well. They were brought over to be soup you know. And by the way that article you showed me I just finished reading that one before it was even posted here. I guess we were looking for the same thing. lol.

I've only seen one once. I personally hate the Chinese Death Fish.

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:13 AM
dang that's odd!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 06:14 AM
Oh and by the way, I've always wanted to take my trusty AMT .45acp to one of those bastards. lol.

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:22 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId=A16439-2002Jul2&notFound=true

BradFu
08-06-2002, 06:25 AM
http://www.planetark.org/envpicstory.cfm/newsid/17080

And this one, send away any small children before viewing it, cause it's really freaky lookin! http://www.planetark.org/envpicstory.cfm/newsid/17068

If I woke up with one of those sitting on my chest, staring into my face, I'd probably have an aneurism :D

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:29 AM
come think of somethin!

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 06:30 AM
This article states that they were immigrated by unknown means from China. Now I'm sure for a fact that it was b/c of some idiots who brought them over here just because they make good soup.

I don't care how good they are, how well of a soup they turn out to be, or any other fact saying they're good. They are not good. They are extremely mean as hell and are truly vicous critters in nature. If you see one, I recommend this:

KILL IT! KILL IT! AND KILL IT!

There I think that covers the story on Chinese Death Fish unless someone has something else they want to present for show and tell. :)

VampireHunterD
08-06-2002, 06:35 AM
Anyone have any interesting stories on fireants or army ants they can tell us? I would tell some if I had any. lol :D

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:37 AM
lachubacabra!

Kinja
08-06-2002, 06:39 AM
Well, as I stated earlier in my now dead TC Mod thread. I saw and got a signed picture by Aurra Sing. I said ayala Sacure or whatever her name is earlier but I meant Sing:) I also so the man who played the mighty Chewbacca, now that was cool:D I saw them at the San Diego Comicon BTW.

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:41 AM

Kinja
08-06-2002, 06:42 AM
Yes, I have heard of the Lachubacabra. From what I hear they come in the night and kill local farmers chickens. Very scary customers. Much worse than the Chinese Death Fish.

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:44 AM
mean lil devils http://www.princeton.edu/~accion/chupa13.html
watch ur goats!

Kinja
08-06-2002, 06:45 AM
Well, i'm off to bed. It will be interesting to see if they allow us to keep this thread. I personally don't know what it could hurt. I mean its just one thread for us to goof off in.

nucular_jedi_14
08-06-2002, 06:46 AM
see ya later!

agentj64
08-06-2002, 04:28 PM
HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eets
08-06-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Kinja
Ok, its simple, and I'll understand if you moderators don't want this and close it. But if not, well my friends, this is the Anarchy thread where anything goes aslong as you follow these simple and obviously needed rules. Don't say anything racist or truly hatefull, and don't talk about anything illegal or use profanity. And don't pick on people until they commite suicide. So, since the modeling forum is where we all hang for the most part, I think there should be one place where we can just hang out, talk about games. making games, or just get crazy! If I'm out of line I'm sorry and please close this thread, or if you like the idea, then let the adventure begin! ANARCHY!

There is a place to "hang out", and it's not here. :) It's called Yoda's Swamp (http://lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=162). Feel free to enjoy yourself.

As for this thread, this doesn't have to do anything with modelling, and I don't feel that its even fit to be posted in the swamp, so from here on in, it's closed.