PDA

View Full Version : why do you think Britney spears and justin timberlake break up?

Gatorboy
08-09-2002, 05:39 AM
okay, this was a fixed poll on MAD, but i thought i'd post and see some real results :D

Deadmeat_X
08-09-2002, 06:19 AM
Justin breaking up with Britney: good! Finally a popstar with an IQ higher then the temperature outside!
Justin going to Christina: D'oh! Illusion destroyed. It's freezing...

Brighteyes
08-09-2002, 07:49 AM
Because me and her are running off together.

Joshi
08-09-2002, 11:00 AM
whers the option saying "Justin finally got some sense"? i can hardly believe they stayed together this long. hee hee, i heard that they met up a couple of nights ago in a club by accident. he was all over some N'stynk dancer and she shouted at him, i find that funny because britney came out worse there.

Natty
08-09-2002, 11:05 AM
Apperantly the "official" reason they broke up according to the Timberlake party was Britney kept asking Justin when was he gonna ask Britney to marry him and he wasn't ready to get married so he dumped her coz he couldn't handle it anymore

Still you shouldn't believe everything you read in the papers...did you know that Brits is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and she told reporters to Fu*k off a week or so ago, she also stuck her finger up at them. :eek: I think she's gonna take a year off now apperantly

brief
08-09-2002, 02:54 PM
"Tired of dating a weak, whiney bitch. And so was Justin."

King Andrei
08-09-2002, 03:41 PM
Has anyone noticed that celebs ALWAYS brake up somehow?
I know I haven't heard of ONE stable celeb couple.

Obviously, celebs seem to have very unstable relashionships...

COJ
08-09-2002, 08:56 PM
I guess Justin wasn't good enough for Britanny,

Is it just me or its been awhile since they broke up...

brief
08-09-2002, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by King Andrei
I know I haven't heard of ONE stable celeb couple.

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson--married since 1988.
Mike Myers and Robin Ruzan--married since 1993.

Natty
08-09-2002, 09:57 PM
Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt

Courtney Cox and David Arquette

Madonna and Guy Ritchie

Anorexic Spice and David Beckham

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman lasted 11years before that anorexic whore came in and stuffed things up

Wonder how long Rachel Hunter and Robbie Williams is gonna last?

It's good to see that Kylie has supposedly dumped James Gooding again for good this time... who the hell is he anyway? He doesn't even have his own fricking website and he's supposed to be a model? I must be missing something

King Andrei
08-10-2002, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by brief
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson--married since 1988.
Mike Myers and Robin Ruzan--married since 1993.

I won't expect that to last...