PDA

View Full Version : matrix actor in Episode 2?

MaTT[-FcG-]
08-09-2002, 07:07 AM
I have not watched the credits for Episode II yet so im not 100% sure but I think the guy who offers some 'death sticks' to obi wan in the Night club is the same guy who played mouse in the matrix? Anyone else notice?

STTCT
08-09-2002, 09:31 AM
there is a picture of this on the JK2 Forum under "Seperated at Birth" dunno if they are the same person though

Kryllith
08-09-2002, 09:49 AM
Yes, it's the same actor.

What I think is really interesting is that if you look in the "special thanks to" area, it lists Renee Russo. I wonder this is actually the actor (or just a woman with the same name) and if so, if she actually has a cameo someplace in the film.

Kryllith

ET Warrior
08-12-2002, 12:19 AM
maybe she wasn't in the movie, but she came and watched the filming and gave her moral support...and that's why she gets special thanks............................or maybe not......

Keiran Halcyon
08-12-2002, 06:22 AM
Her name isn't René Russo?

Kryllith
08-12-2002, 11:19 AM
Shrug, I wasn't sure of the spelling when I typed it (not sure the spelling I typed is the way it's listed in the credits), but it is Renee (or a variation of the spelling) Russo. Don't know; I'll have to see it again to check the credits and see how it's actually spelled there. :)

Kryllith

leXX
08-22-2002, 07:09 AM
Elan Sleazebaggano: You wanna buy some death sticks?
Obi-Wan: You don't want to sell me death sticks.
Elan Sleazebaggano: I don't want to sell you death sticks.
Obi-Wan: You want to go home and rethink your life.
Elan Sleazebaggano: I want to go home and rethink my life.

The actors name is Matt Doran (http://www.starwars.com/bio/mattdoran.html) and he played Mouse in the Matrix.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/elansleazebaggano/img/movie_bg.jpg

Hey everyone! I'm back :D

AgentSmith
08-22-2002, 07:28 AM
Wb lexx. :D

What chu been up to? You been ok? :)

leXX
08-22-2002, 07:30 AM
Yeah, I been Kool and the Gang! :cool: You?

AgentSmith
08-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Great to hear that you've been doing good. :)

I'm not doing good honestly. :(

But no worries ...

leXX
08-22-2002, 08:49 AM
eh? what's going on? Tell me! :(

AgentSmith
08-22-2002, 08:51 AM
It's not really something I feel free to post on a thread or public board. :(

(No offense.)

Ratmjedi
08-22-2002, 10:13 AM
Hope you get better Agent Smith. Like you have noticed I havn't been posting much cause some stuff happened. But I know you things will get better. Peace out man.
:duel: :lsduel:

MotionMan
08-22-2002, 10:22 AM
WB lexx.:)

leXX
08-22-2002, 11:13 AM
Sorry to hear that AgentSmith :( I understand.

Thnx MotionMan ;)

Pad
08-22-2002, 11:31 AM
as for agent_smith i hope evrything gets better but remember this: in the end evrything is fine (something i noticed myself)

as for lexx welcome back babe :D
nice av u got. made it urself?

leXX
08-22-2002, 11:43 AM
nah, I didn't make it myself! Greedo626 found the animated gif and posted a thread a while back asking for it to be resized to avatar size...which I did. He never actually used it so I asked him if I could and he kindly agreed. :D

Pad
08-22-2002, 12:31 PM
nice 1,
im now workin on some ep2 avs
like mine

leXX
08-22-2002, 01:24 PM
It roXOr!!!!! :D

Pad
08-22-2002, 01:31 PM
thanx,
maybe someday ill make u one
:D

leXX
08-22-2002, 01:33 PM
aww, that's sweet, but that's ok! I have a load that ppl have made for me and a few I've made myself in reserve. ;)

I think I'm gonna stick with this one for quite a while. :D

MotionMan
08-22-2002, 07:46 PM
awsome avatar Padanime:thumbsup:

And its motionman not mauler;)

ET Warrior
08-22-2002, 11:57 PM
I'm very sad to see that Agent's not having good times. Here's a hug for you *hug*
It's good to see Lexx again.....she must've been off posting amazing amounts on some other part of Lucas Forums.......over 1600!! (i think) Amazing......

AgentSmith
08-23-2002, 04:06 AM
Thanks for the support all you guys. :) Really sweet of you all, I appreciate that. You're good friends. :)

Thanks Ratmjedi, lexx, ET Warrior, Padanime, ... (Not definate list and in no particular order. :p )

I hope it'll get better. The sucky part is right now I haven't a clue about the future or what it'll be even a few weeks from now. And I hate not being in control.

leXX
08-23-2002, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
I'm very sad to see that Agent's not having good times. Here's a hug for you *hug*
It's good to see Lexx again.....she must've been off posting amazing amounts on some other part of Lucas Forums.......over 1600!! (i think) Amazing......

*Hugs* AgentSmith also! :)

Good to see you too ET Warrior, I missed you guys :D .

Yep the Swamp kinda has me hooked, hence the post count! None of it is spam, I promise...

um yeah, well maybe a bit. ;)

AgentSmith
08-23-2002, 06:00 AM
How about this one then:

(from Diary of a Crazed Mimbanite)

http://al.jediknightii.net/dcm/strips/106.gif

leXX
08-23-2002, 06:09 AM
Sheer Brilliance!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

AgentSmith
08-23-2002, 10:13 AM
That's a scary avvie lexx. :eek:

Mhhh ... Twi'leks ... :drool1:

Mhhh ... Aayla ... :drool1:

Pad
08-23-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by MotionMan
awsome avatar Padanime:thumbsup:

And its motionman not mauler;)

thanx MOTIONMAN (i remembered) :D
im making some new ep2 avs at the moment

Ratmjedi
08-23-2002, 04:35 PM
You will have control of what you don't have soon. I've been going through some tough times with my girl right now. But I know that everything happens for a reason. You won't know why now. But you will a little later in life. :)

How do you make avs? I didn't make mine but I would like to know how to. Thanks!
:lsduel: :duel:

AgentSmith
08-24-2002, 09:50 AM
Lexx changed her avvie, which is cool but not my previous post lost all context. :p

So silly. :lol:

Yeah having rough times with your partner isn't fun at all. I do have trouble with the lack of control, I like being in charge of my own self and future. A partner who waivers and doubts can make this very hard.
I hope it all works out and that the future will be good. Things indeed usually do happen for a reason. Just the sa dpart is the moment while it's occurring, it still hurts and sucks. :p

But one must be positive and must hope. :)

Ratmjedi
08-24-2002, 04:02 PM
That the spirit man! If you want to talk or whatever email. All you other guys to. My email should be in my profile.:D
:duel: :lsduel:

AgentSmith
08-26-2002, 04:05 AM
In the spirit of 'Smith's most whacked out ideas no one actually think is funny but he harasses everyone with them anyways'. :p :evil2:

What if Agent Smith replaced Elan Sleazebaggano in the famous Outlander Nightclub scene in Ep II?

*Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Outlander Club, at the bar.*
Agent Smith: 'You wanna buy some death sticks?'
Obi-Wan: 'You don't want to sell me death sticks.'
Agent Smith: 'Actually no I don't, I don't even have any. Say you're a Jedi right?'
Obi-Wan: 'Yes I am Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi.'
Agent Smith: 'Smith, Agent Smith. I gather that means you stay at the Jedi Temple, correct?'
Obi-Wan: 'When not on assignment, yes.'
Agent Smith: 'So you would actually know which quarters are those of Jedi Knight Aayla Secura?'
Obi-Wan: 'I do actually, but I do not see why that's of your interest.'
Agent Smith: 'Tell me which are her quarters and their location.'
Obi-Wan: 'I most certainly will not, you can't pull this Gestapo pervert crap on me.'
*Agent Smith makes a wave with his hand.*
Agent Smith: 'You will tell me what I want to know.'
*Obi-Wan in trance, spills the beans.*
Agent Smith: 'Thank you Master Obi-Wan ... and oh ...'
*Agent Smith waves his hand again.*
Agent Smith: 'In two seconds from now spin around lightsaber ignited to chop of the arm of the bounty hunter you're after. Have a nice day.'
Obi-Wan: 'What just happened?'

I is crazy. :p

(Thanks for the kind offer btw Ratmjedi. It is appreciated. :) )

mez1109
08-26-2002, 01:14 PM
:DHELLO EVERYBODY :D

ET Warrior
08-26-2002, 09:07 PM
Hi Mez...........:rolleyes:

I thought that was funny agent smith....:)
I like all your comedy sketches though....mebbe i'm nuts

MotionMan
08-26-2002, 09:58 PM
I have this crazy feeling that Mez is connected to Holo-Sidious in some way...hmmmmmmmmmmm....

AgentSmith
08-27-2002, 09:41 AM
Thanks ET Warrior.

I think your jokes are usually hilarious as wel .. mhhh ... mebbe we both cwazy? :p :lol:

That's possible MotionMan .. but who cares? :rofl: