PDA

View Full Version : Finally-Cantina Six Spinoff: Postlude to Holocaust

Pages : [1] 2 3

superthrawn
08-12-2002, 01:00 AM
Well, we've finally come here. Who could have expected that when a little RPG called The Cantina showed up, it would continue to be this far-reaching. Well it is, and Deac, who created the series, did an excellent job. So now it comes down to business.

The RPG starts just four days after the Galactic Holocaust.

Josine looked at the dilapidated building in front of her. A testament to the enginuity and marvel of it's builders, it stood still, centuries after it had been abandoned, untouched by both time and construction droids. She wondered what it had been like, for those people, so many years ago.

While the Jedi were the most visible of religious ways in the Galaxy, they were not the most followed. A movement had come along several hundred years before the Empire, saying simply that all people should respect each other--be kind. Oh yeah, and give up all their worldly possesions to this sect, whose deity's name had long been forgotten. The feeling of holiness that these people had recieved, as they signed away all that they had worked for, was overwhelming. Eventually, a critical investigation discovered that it was just a bunch of Force wielders gone bad, using their inbred abilities to increase their worldly wealth. Billions had been left homeless and empty, shells of their former selves.

History wasn't the reason she was here, though. She'd come seeking fellowship--hoping someone else would show. She'd also hoped that perhaps there was more to this scheme than had been originally uncovered, that there was some relic remaining that might ease her pain. After all, she had just systematically and accidentally killed her entire immediate family.

She couldn't open the door, it seemed to have been shut for too long. So, she walked over to one of the blown out windows, and stepped inside. She didn't know what had caused that kind of damage, but she hoped it wouldn't be returning.

She coughed twice as the obligatory dust swirled up around her, and she surveyed the scene. The place was a mess. Anything of value had most likely been taken long ago, by looters and thieves. Resigned that this place too was useless, she cursed whatever god had called this little temple home, and turned to climb back out the window. Just then, something caught her eye. It was a shard of metal, just underneath the window sill. Unlike the surrounding area, it wasn't covered with dust. Then she heard what she least expected. Someone behind her.

Deac
08-12-2002, 07:04 AM
[Thanks! The cantina was once just an idea I had to try and get my post count up, and it has certainly paid off. Deac has come a long way from being a synthetic jedi, to chosen one, now cybernetically enhanced. Egad!]

*Orthos Darkstar turns, to find yet another Orkint thug staring down at him. It looks like he's had it this time. The lead thug moves to strike him, and is suddenly struck by a golden sword...*

Admiral
08-12-2002, 08:57 PM
(nothing can compare to my character. An apparent Drunk, who claimed to be an ex fighter pilot, with a love for Corellian Ale. Turns out to be the leader of an Alien race that destroys most of the galaxy. I'm so proud. Read the discussion thread if you have questions)

Heimdall was sitting in a cantina in on Coruscant. The last major planet in the galaxy. Looking at the news, Heimdall caught the last rantings of another reporter calling on the New Republic to hunt down the Aesir and destroy them. Heimdall laughed to himself, after so much death still they sought more. They probably didn't realize that this planet was just beging to suffer. They had enough food to last maybe six months, more if rationed. To bad Corellia had been destoryed, after Alderan had been destroyed they were the only culture that produced a decent drink.

He had a job to do, protect the Vanir. He got up and left the Cantina. Walking down the street, He looked at a slip of paper. A woman named Josine was requesting assistance for a job. He had a feeling this was something to look into. Then Heimdall spotted a fight in an alley. Some poor man was being attacked by an Orkint thug. Seeing that no one else was going to help him, Heimdall decided to step in. Drawing his sword, he sneaks up behind the thug.

Deciding to finish the man off the thug moved in, but before he could reach the man, Heimdall struck. Not whishing to shead blood, Heimdall hits the thug with the pommel of his sword with enought force to knock the Orkint thung unconcious. Sheathing his sword, Hiemdall extends his hand to the man.

Redwing
08-13-2002, 12:09 AM
((lol Admiral

btw, I think Deac had a different golden sword in mind ;)))

*In an empty apartment in Coruscant's middle levels, below the hubbub above, one of the last Jedi was curled into a ball in a corner. Everything was packed, but she couldn't get herself to leave. Everyone she ever knew was dead. Everyone. For all Misae knew, she was the very last Jedi. And that wasn't something she wanted to deal with. Her teal lightsaber seemed to glare at her, mocking her...

She picked it up and walked to the window. She held it out...

But before she could drop it, a blue light lit up the street. An oval shaped window...some sort of portal...opened in the middle of the alley. Two figures stepped through. One looked like a teenage girl. The other...was a species she had never seen before. It looked like a teenage boy, except his skin was dark blue, and he had wings, a tail, and reptilian feet.

The girl seemed to suck the portal into a black device in her hand. She handed it to her companion. Their conversation drifted up to Misae's window.

Girl: So what'd we get?

Boy: Our files, a couple gadgets that looked interesting, and a whole load of other files from their master computer. Not bad at all.

Girl: Nice. How bout the morphing cube?

Boy: No...they must have moved it. it wasn't in the stash.

Girl: Oh well. I don't need it anyway. Woulda been nice to have you shapeshifting too tho.

Boy: Hey - I think we're being watched.

Girl: We are?

*Misae hurridly ducked out of sight.*

Deac
08-13-2002, 08:28 AM
*The Orkint back off, to fight their new attacker, and Orthos grasps this sword. He knows what it is*

But...how...it must be the end...of everything...or is the Darkstar free? And that means...oh no....Deac's...gone...

*Orthos turns the the Orkint battle. One of them laughs at him, charging at them with an apparently outdated weapon*

Orkint:Haha...puny Orthos attack us with dull blade.

I am....Orthos Starkiller!

*The birthmark on his hand fades to nothing.*

Redwing
08-13-2002, 09:40 PM
Girl: I don't see anyone.

Boy: Let's just get out of here.

Girl: Hey, I thought I heard something down that alley.

*the boy-gargoyle's ears twitch* Ummm...I think we've got a...someone killing stars fighting in alleyways.

Girl: Think they have muggers here?

Boy: Starkilling muggers I suppose?

Girl: Why killing stars?

Boy: He yelled something like "I'm Optometrist Starkiller!"

At least that's what I think I heard.

Girl: What kinda name is Optometrist Starkiller?

Boy: It's better than Dentist Starkiller.

Girl: *rolls eyes* Riiiiiight. Come on, let's check it out.

Misae recognized the name Starkiller. Renegade Jedi...Deac Starkiller. Among those declared dead...

Admiral
08-13-2002, 10:37 PM
((Redwing, that is why I didn't put a name there and didn't describe the sword. :), just a man who could be anyone, in case he did mean something else. I believe a small crime wave is occuring.))

Before names could be exchanged, the thug's partners had regain consciousness and charged Heimdall. Seeing this in the corner of his eye Heimdall whips his sword around and removes the head of creature. Deciding not to leave an enemy at his back, Heimdall stabs the first thug in the throat.

Heimdall: Well that does that for the thugs. [looking around and sees that the man had run off] Why that ungrateful. Well I better get out of here, last thing I need is for the guards to detain me.

Resuming his original course. As he passes one of the many air shafts, Heimdall faintly hears the name Starkiller.

Heimdall talking to himself: I thought Starkiller perished with the others. THis is disturbing.

Redwing
08-14-2002, 03:26 AM
*a man in a dark coat watches Heimdall from the shadows as he leaves. When Heimdall cocked his ear as if hearing something, the man smiled and dissappars into the wall.*

Now for the second...

*Misae heard a footstep behind her. She whirled to look up at a dark figure in a flowing coat.*

Misae: Who...who are you?? What are you doing here? How did you get in?

*The dark figure looked around the room as if critically. It was a mess.* So...Misae, right? This is how you plan to spend the rest of your life.

Misae: *shocked* How do you know my name?

*Figure* I know many things I never wanted to know...I know who you are, what you are, and what you will become if you stay to the path you are now on. I also know why your master sacrificed himself, and it wasn't so you could go on to do this. *He gestures around the dirty room* Am I right?

*without waiting for an answer* Did you see the human girl and the gargoyle? Follow them. They have the first key.

*the man walked towards the wall and...passed through it.

Not far away, in an abandoned religious building, another girl heard a footstep behind her...*

Deac
08-14-2002, 06:53 AM
*A policeman hurries over to Orthos*

Cop: You're under arrest...everyone know's that Deac Starkiller was with those Aesir scum when they launched their attack. It's a good thing we have those Imperials to hunt them down.

Citizen: Yeah! They would have done something! I say we go Imp again

But what about the brutality?

Politician: We'll make our own empire!

*And so, the galaxy falls into Chaos...*

Admiral
08-14-2002, 02:58 PM
As Heimdall walked along, he felt that something was watching him. Turning suddenly, he looked behind him and saw no one there. How odd he thought. Heimdall shakes the feeling off and continues to walk.

superthrawn
08-15-2002, 12:39 AM
Josine whirled around at the noise behind her, startled that someone else would be in this decripit old building. What she saw though, surprised her even more. Instead of some old, worn looking hobo or a wino asking for money, a tall, sharply dressed men, clad entirely in black stood facing her.

"Hello, Josine."

Oh great, just what she needed, a tall, dark man who knew her name. Probably from the authorities, looking into her roles in the suspicious deaths of her entire family. She fingered the blaster inside her coat, and took a step backwards.

"Who are--"

Her question was cut off as her backward step took her over the window ledge and landed her flat on her back in the middle of the street. It was a beautiful day, one of those days where mother nature seems to seductively wave her finger at you, begging you to come outside and forget the fact that several trillion people had just perished in a death that made Tarkin look like a small child's nanny.

Josine didn't notice this, though, because she was to busy trying to get to her feet before this strange figure could arrest her, or rape her, or worse. She scrambled up and took of down the alley running. She looked back for a moment to see the figure moving through the wall, and in that moment she made her mistake. Namely, that she'd forgotten that this alley was a dead end, and the aforementioned dead-end was made of ferrocrete. She was out cold.

Deac
08-15-2002, 08:01 AM
*But, some of the gathering crowd are sympathetic to Orthos*

Sympathiser: Leave him alone! Deac blew himself up to stop Cracken!

Citezen: I thought he killed himself to avoid capture!

Crowdsperson: I heard he rammed his ship into Crackens! I say we follow Orthos!

Now people, I don't want

*A strange man pushes past the sympathetic crowd*

Stranger: Now, young grandson...men of greatness do not take power, they have it thrust upon them.

Redwing
08-15-2002, 09:21 PM
*the two targets Misae was following round the corner only to duck right back*

Girl: Ahhh! You didn't tell me you heard a crowd!

Boy: You didn't ask!

Misae is above them on a rooftop. She accidentally kicks her foot, and pebbles rain down on the crowd below. People look up.

"Look! Up there!"

"It's one of the Jedi!"

"Didn't they all get killed?"

Useless to pretend to hide now, Misae thought. She leaped down, using the Force to slow her fall.

Misae: I heard that Deac destroyed the superweapon that Cracken used against us! We have no proof that he caused the Aesir to attack! And even if he did, why should you blame his son?

*turns to Orthos* You are his son, right?

((OOS: Deac, should I bring Raschel into this? It doesn't have to affect the Wraith Squadron RPG, of course))

Deac
08-16-2002, 08:19 AM
[That could be quite good here, Redwing]

Well...um...sort of...

*From the crowd, a "Bah!" is heard*

Redwing
08-16-2002, 06:35 PM
Misae: Sort of? If not...what are you?

::stormtroopers enter the crowd::

Stormtrooper 1: He is a part of the Aesirian Alliance, and a traitor!

Stormtrooper 2: Orthos Starkiller, you are under arrest for high crimes against the Imperial Republic!

((OOS: Just to introduce another faction here. ;)))

Deac
08-17-2002, 10:28 AM
I do not represent the Aesir; the houses of Atredis have now unified....the son of Syrnl Darkstar is now Starkiller!

*People gasp*

Man: Son of...Lord Syrnl?

Woman: The Dread Knight?

Rich Man: Is this true?

It is. But we cannot choose our parents.

*Turns to stormtroopers*

And you are just pawns of a fascist scheme...

*Orthos extends the sword*

Admiral
08-17-2002, 11:32 PM
As Heimdall walks along, a large amount of people rush past him. Wondering what was going on, he decides to follow. Reaching the crowd, he hears the remarks of a Stormtropper speaking of somekind of Aesirian alliance. Thinking to his self Who, in the world makes up this nonesense. An Aesirian alliance, bah

Moving to the front of the crowd, Heimdall, confirms what his ears had told him early. He did hear the name Starkiller. Deciding another Starkiller had to be watched, Heimdall joins him and faces the crowd. Besides he didn't like stormtroppers, and if he had to kill a few well it could be fun...

Heimdall: Go back to your homes this man has done nothing wrong.

Redwing
08-18-2002, 12:58 AM
Stormtrooper: Stand aside, citizen. All affiliates of the Aesirian Alliance have been ordered to be put under arrest. For the good of your homes.

Crowdsperson: They're right! Those Aesir must be stopped before they come back to destroy us all!

*shouts from the crowd* Yeah! Yeah!

Crowdsperson 2: Deac Starkiller was a close friend of the leader of the Aesir! Breaking news on the Galactic News Network! He was the right hand man of the Aesirian Alliance!

Crowdsperson 3: He was just as bad as the Dread Syrnl *he says the name and title like a curse word* himself!

Stormtrooper 2: Calm down citizens. The Imperial Republic can assure you that it will not allow its remaining protectorates to be endangered in this way! *to Orthos* Will you come peacefully or must we use force?

Misae: What in the Force do you think you're doing? What evidence do you have against him?

The mysterious girl and boy-gargoyle watched the whole proceedings from the alleyway, assuming they were hidden...until suddenly they were grabbed from behind, gagged and cuffed, and too startled to resist, shoved by a group of men forward into the open. Towards the now large squad of stormtroopers.

The men wore black suits with green IR goggles. They wore helmets of New Republic design. They each had white insignias in the vests of their suits, except for one, the leader, who wore a bright red symbol. His voice filtered through his bio-mask as he addressed the leader of the stormtroopers.

"Sir, we have captured more of the insurgents responsible for this. You can clearly see that the male alien here is one of the Aesir's bioengineered Death-warriors-"

Stormtrooper 3: *to Marin* What further proof do you need? *appealing to the crowd* You see! Already they are planning another attack! The presence of these scum here is no coincidence!

Crowd: "Forget taking them into custody!"

"Kill them!"

"We don't need to risk it!"

"Kill them now!"

*it becomes a chant*

"Kill them now! Kill them now!"

*The more militant crowd, fast becoming a mob, presses forward against the ring of stormtroopers. Misae ignites her lightsaber. "Stay back! I am a Jedi!"

"The Jedi are dead!"

"Imposter! She's with them!"

"Kill her too!"

The stormtroopers raise their blasters...when suddenly the sound of engines is heard. A large, rectangular freight transport swoops incredibly low through the streets, scattering the crowd out of the way. It stops in front of Orthos and the others, hovering in midair. Its bay doors open, and a familiar figure is revealed standing just above a startled Orthos, hair blowing in the turbulence created.

Raschel: *yelling above the sound of the engines* Well, Orthos, need a ride?

superthrawn
08-18-2002, 01:31 AM
Josine head was throbbing. She reached up, rubbing her forehead, positive that this would leave a mark. Her self-pity session was interrupted by the sound of angry voices just around the corner though, and being ever curious, she decided to check it out, despite the protestations of her body.

What she found when she got there, though, was completely not what she expected. Stormtroopers? She was about to open her mouth, say that there'd been enough killing lately, why add to it, when a rumble began to eminate seemingly from the street itself. A boxy frieghter flew up and over a building, and hovered just outside what would be considered insane proximity to the crowd. Josine paused for a second, and then bolted toward the open door, where a woman was saying something about some guy named Orthodontist needing help. She didn't care. She did need help...or a job...or a friend.

Deac
08-18-2002, 01:08 PM
*Orthos leaps onto Raschel's transporter, but before the door closes, he makes a hand gesture and hurls a white ball of energy at the stormtroopers*

Raschel? What the hell are you doing here?

Admiral
08-18-2002, 01:32 PM
Listening to the lunitic rantings of the Crowd. Heimdall begins to laugh.

Heimdall: Think about this for a second. The Aesir destroyed most of the galaxy in one attack. Do you really think that if they desired to attack again that it could be stopped. Why would they just send one person to....

Heimdall's last words were drowned out by the engines of the frieghtor.

Redwing
08-18-2002, 08:23 PM
((OOS: I think Termand Rwos would be interested to know that he's one of the Aesir's "bioengineered Death Warriors"...:D))

Raschel: Your friends! *yells outside* Get on! *the boy and the girl look hesitant for a moment. They look at each other, then run for the transport doors. Josine, Heimdall, and Misae leap after them into the transport as it takes off.

The black-suited men shove through the stormtroopers, unaffected by the Force blast, and open fire at the transport with slimmed-down concussion rifles. The hits jolt the massive vehicle, then its shields go up and it lifts out of range*

Raschel: *rushing to the cockpit of the freighter, where a pilot droid is manning the controls* Orthos! Can you believe what is going on? You haven't seen the holonews, have you?

Admiral
08-18-2002, 11:31 PM
Heimdall: Thankyou. what's going on?

superthrawn
08-19-2002, 12:49 AM
Josine looked around, suspicious. It seemed she'd been doing a lot of that the last four days. She leaned up against a bulkhead, apparently assured that there was no immediate danger.

"Yeah, what is going on? And who exactly are all you people?"

Deac
08-19-2002, 02:03 PM
I'm Orthos Starkiller. Deac is my uncle...and with the death of him, I'm now the *pauses, taking the impact of what this means to him*....I'm now the Lord of Atredis...whoa...

Who the hell are those men in black?

I have very little idea what is going on...all I know is Deac's dead...father's gone...most of the galxay has been eradicated by some race in revenge for their lost leader and everyone I ever had to trust is either dead or missing. My therapist...my good family...my friends... just you left, Raschel...

Redwing
08-19-2002, 10:44 PM
Raschel: They went Imperial. Can you believe it? After all we worked for! They went to the Imperials and signed a treaty!

Misae: *shoves next to Orthos* What?! That can't be! The Jedi---

Raschel: Are dead. The Imperials say they can find the Aesir. The media has put on some Hutt-slime about an "Aesirian Alliance"; basically saying everyone in power who isn't popular is part of it. The public is just eating it up. There's massive lynch mobs around the Imperial palace and the Senate.

*speaking to Orthos* They announced on the news that you were to be arrested. I knew I had to find you first...and I did...barely...

Who are your friends?

Admiral
08-20-2002, 11:20 PM
Heimdall: However the imperials were hit just as hard if not harder, then the Republic. Even if they could find the Aesir, how could anyone believe that it would be possible to attack them. This is what happens when you have wide spread fear, and anger. This is the perfect forumal for a takeover.

(Think of the book 1984)
The government will use the Aesir to keep control of the populace now. If you go against them you will be accused of being in legue with the Aesirian Alliance. Torture will probably make you confess, then you will summarily be executed. The public meanwhile will be happy thinking that something is being done agaisnt the Aesir. While the public will be happy they will also be in constant fear of being accused as an Aesirian sabator, or spy.

What she said about the Jedi is true, they no longer exist. Yavin was among the systems destroyed. That Hutt also accused the Jedi of being part of this alliance. I'm beating that sooner or later the government will hunt down any surviving jedi, if there are any.
(think of NJO books as far as this goes)

superthrawn
08-21-2002, 12:36 AM
"Well, I'm not really sure who anyone else here is..."

Josine glances around... this was quite the motley crew indeed.

"All I know is that my name is Josine, I just accidentally murdered my family... I'm lost and confused, and all of the sudden on a ship I had no idea even existed before a few moments ago. I don't know anything about Jedi or Imperials or any of that, I just want to find something remotley resembling family, or friends..."

Redwing
08-21-2002, 06:04 AM
Girl: *she is one of the shorter in the group, and although apparently human there is an alien quality about her. Her skin, hair and eyes are all variations of chestnut brown* My name is Marin. *she doesn't offer a last name*

Boy: *he is a young black-haired gargoyle, winged, tailed and clawed; his skin is dark blue, and his eyes seem to crackle. Unlike, for example, Termand Rwos, his face is quite humanlike, except for his pointed ears and spiked brow* Mine is Aidan Saph'rai.

Misae: My name is Misae Arjas. I am a Jedi. My master is dead, because of the Aesir.

Raschel: My name is Raschel Sheire. And, *pauses, realizing she doesn't know Hemidall's name*

Deac
08-21-2002, 07:59 AM
[1984 was a great political book, and not a bad movie. Pretty depressing, though]

We must resist. We must be a brotherhood of resistance. Some in the crowd supported the idea, but they'll probably die. I only wish we had someone who could help us...

--------------------------------------

*A dark office. A man sits in front of a computer screen, staring at the statistics of the holocaust that has taken place. A door opens behind him, and an officer in a blue uniform enters*

Officer: M'Lord. THe man you asked to keep our eyes on has disappeared. Our agents fear him dead...

Lord: Damn...what of targets two and three.

Officer: Both alive. Two is currently safe after escaping the new Imperium...Three is probably leading it...

Lord: Interesting..."we" have finally taken control...prepare the gate

Officer: Are you sure, sir?

Lord: My time here is passed. I must return home...

Wraith 8
08-21-2002, 11:11 AM
*Corzip dinn just woke up in his appartment on the other side of Coruscants goverment. He looks at the mirror and sees a 26 year old man with a beard. unbelievable that he was once a proud member of the Jedi order. Some years back on Naboo he had encounter with some pirats and they destroyed his fighter and captured him with ysalamiri. Corzip had been a prisoner of a this Dark Jedi Varan for a couple of years. he had givin up all hope of ever getting free. The Dark Jedi's hideout was on Bakura when the SSI-RUUK attacked again. they were able to kill the dark jedi and take Corzip back with them to LWEKK. they did all kinds of studies on him, but he was freed by this slave people who lived on LWHEKK. he escaped the defenses and fleed back to Coruscant. there he realized he lost all his possesions and his will to fight evil again.
he went to an area far away from everything and lived in a small appartment thiking of the glory days.
He had build himself a small speederbike from parts he found. the repulsor lifts were very powerfull. He got up and showered and dressed himself and got out. he pu on his comunit to recieve todays news.*

- ggggggsssstgsshubshhh in gagagga todays news: there was a riot in coruscants ally's. a croud anounced they had seen a Jedi and a person named Starkiller. Stormtroopers were send to keep the croud quiet but soon turned into an arrest of several people including the Starkiller person and the so called Jedi. the Stormtroopers were about to punsh the people for disturbing the peace when a large ship roared down into the croud. The suspects all got aboard the ship and has been spotted heading south.
In other news, the fight agai........-

*Corzip turned off the com unit. A Jedi? all jedi were killed right? at least that is what he read when he got back. he also read that he was missing and supposingly killed. He always thought he was the last Jedi alive.... He steered toward the last known location of the ship.*

Admiral
08-21-2002, 02:46 PM
((Welcome Wraith 8, and Redwing it's Heimdall not Hemidall. 1984 seems to fit the current situation well to))

Heimdall: Oh, my name is Heimdall. *to josine* Your name is Josine correct. Well for the time being I would say your amoung friends.

Where are we going?

Redwing
08-22-2002, 12:12 AM
((OOS: Hey Wraithy :D glad you decided to join.

The Holocaust happened just a few days ago - so the Jedi haven't been gone all that long. The stars went nova after being hit by torpedoes in only days. It's been maybe a week.

Poor Corzip. lol

@Admiral: Never read/seen 1984, but that was the scenario I was shooting for :)))

Raschel: I have a few friends in an NRI center that the Imperials don't know about. Good thing we never told the politicians anything. We're going there.

Misae: I think you all need to know something. I-I...don't think it's coincidence that we're all here. *looks at the Marin and Aidan*

Admiral
08-22-2002, 12:08 PM
Heimdall: You think they can still be trusted? With this new government, intellegency agencies will probably be pruged first. That and seeing how all of us were seen leaving with Orthos, we will all probably have sizeable bounties on our heads before the night is over.

Deac
08-22-2002, 01:53 PM
*The streets of Coruscant. Giant screens broadcast propaganda of the Second Imperium, until they are suddenly cut. People turn to see a man, his face shrouded in darkness, but it is a voice that fills Orthos with a familiar fear*

Announcer: People of the galaxy, there is another way to recover. The servants of a corrupt empire feed on your hate to control your mind. I know, for I was once one of their Lords. I do this as redemption. I ask for your forgiveness, and your ears. The Second Imperium rules through fear and force. It is not freedom.
They will call me "Traitor" and "The Dread Knight"...but I have another name...
*Removes shroud. Orthos gasps*

I am...Comrade Syrnl Darkstar...and I have this to say:

"DEATH TO THE IMPERIUM!"

[All Deac fans who did not see this coming are advised to go back to primary education]

Wraith 8
08-22-2002, 03:16 PM
*Corzip saw the man on the boards.....That cant be.. isnt he dead?
As Corzip coniued to search for the ship with the fugitives on it.. he used the force for the first time in a long while. he sensed out for the othr Jedi mind between all these other vehicles. And there she was. He felt the strong force flow threw this woman aboard a ship 1 click west of him. he tryed to look into her mind.... but all of a sudden she felt him and as a shock repelled his probing. Corzip was knocked of his concentration for a moment and almost lost control of his speeder bike. he went straight to the force feeling woman.*

Redwing
08-22-2002, 06:12 PM
((OOS: Deac, you forgot the Alternate Universe - Syrnl is in an alternate universe getting a 'second chance'.

We were going to have our group go to Syrnl's dimension, and erase the necessary parts of the twenty-year time gap by having them exit years into the future (when only days have gone by in that dimension)

That can still be worked with, either this Syrnl is a fraud, or he escaped that other dimension; in the second case, that would give us the idea of getting in; if we needed to fetch a relic or key or object from there perhaps?))

Raschel: The main NRI division doesn't even know about us. I can assure you, they are friends, or I wouldn't be going there.

Misae: Aaa--ah! *holding her head*

Raschel: *startled* What?

Misae: A Jedi! Or someone with the Force...I felt his mind!

*the viewscreen of the freighter shows a speeder coming up fast*

((edit: grammar))

Cmdr. Cracken
08-23-2002, 12:34 AM
*Alys Shera took her small star fighter into the space lanes of Coruscant. it was small, and old design that had harkened back to the days of the great Clone War. it almost looked like an A-wing, however, it had an Astromech driod on the left side, near the ****pit. it held the logo of the now defunct Kuat Drive Yards. It was, in fact, an old Jedi Starfighter. how it got into her possesoin, it was unknown, but she could handle it better than anyone else, almost was well as a Jedi.

it was heavely modified, of course, for pirating and maurading purposes. the laser cannons were refitted to themore modern and more powerful versions, and additional missle racks were added into the hull for more firepower. The engines could now reach the speed necessary to make the jump to Hyperspace, and with it's small size, could match any ship in speed.

Alys herself was, by human standerds, beautiful. slim, evenly proportioned, soft dark hair, and piercing blue eyes. a tad short, but she could hold her own in a bar fight.

Suddenly, a frieghter was headed straight toward her. Veering suddenly, she narrowly dodged it, and almost hit the small passanger hover car below her. odd, she KNEW it was there even before her alarms went off. shemused on this fact for a second, but continued on her path.*

Redwing
08-23-2002, 06:31 AM
*Raschel swerves the freighter to avoid the speeder. In doing so she almost runs into a small triangular-shaped starfighter that looked somehow familiar to her...

The freighter was going too high, into the lanes headed for space. Raschel pilots the vehicle lower, and heads to a large undeveloped section far below*

Misae: That was him! That speeder pilot!

*Raschel searches her sensors. But the speeder is gone*

Deac
08-23-2002, 08:27 AM
[The "Gate" Syrnl mentioned was another portal from that universe to ours. This is our old friend...and he can still help]

*Orthos gasps*

I thought he was dead...but...he is...the Syrnl I knew, clearly...he's got 23 years of fatherhood to make up on..

Wraith 8
08-23-2002, 09:49 AM
*Corzip got into the stream of ships and speeders and he saw the freighter ahead of him. he let his sences flow.. and the force go out ahead of him. he tried to count the persons in the freighter... but he senced that they already knew he was coming.
he went over to the Jedi. he talked through the force towards the Jedi.*

I can sence you. you can sence me. you feel feared of me.why? i am a fellow Jedi just like me. i will do you no harm. Jedi's are protectors of the peace. i would never harm a living thing if i didnt have to. please.... i want to talk to you. ask you things... please

Admiral
08-23-2002, 12:06 PM
After the sharp, movies, Heimdall begins to question the piloting skills of Raschel.

Heimdall: If the speeder shows up again, do you want me to destroy it?

Redwing
08-23-2002, 05:41 PM
Raschel: *looks up from piloting* How are you going to destroy it?

*to Orthos* Is that really Lord Syrnl...your father?

*Misae replies to Corzip through the Force* <Are you the one who told me to follow the girl and the alien this morning?>

*Marin and Aidan are sitting near the back of the room, examining the contents of a pack and talking in whispers*

Admiral
08-23-2002, 11:55 PM
Heimdall: Not sure yet, depends on a couple of things, mainly how gruesome I want it to be. Most likely I'd use my ship, I have it slaved and can set targets remotly.

Deac
08-24-2002, 12:18 PM
What are we to do now...?

Admiral
08-24-2002, 01:40 PM
get drunk?

Redwing
08-25-2002, 04:23 AM
*Raschel looks resentful at being ignored and goes back to piloting. She picks up her comlink and enters a code, then communicates in hushed tones with someone for several minutes. The freighter dips low to the tops of the buildings making up Coruscant's upper layer. Traffic is thinning out - this is one of Coruscant's deserted sectors. Empty except for the infestions of undesirables...both sentient and animal. Without any other ships in sight, Raschel steers for a very large but obviously unfinished and deserted shell of building*

Raschel: This is only an outpost. If any of you betray us, we'll have you dead and be evacuated within minutes. (Not that I expect you to of course.) Once we're there, Heimdall, you can get as drunk as you like.

Misae: *appears to snap out of a trance* Why are you taking us here?

Raschel: For your protection...

Misae: I am a Jedi, not a refugee! I will not hide!

*a male voice comes from behind her* Why not? Isn't that what you've been doing?

*Misae whirls around. She sees only Aidan and Marin in the corner* You! Don't you dare say a thing about me! You don't know anything!

*the blue-skinned boy looks up at her, expression startled* I didn't see anything to you...

Marin: No, he didn't say a thing. *shakes head*

"Did you see the human girl and the gargoyle? Follow them. They have the first key."
What had that man meant?

The first key? A key to what?

*Misae speaks to the blue-skinned, winged alien Aidan again* Are you are a gargoyle?

Aidan: *clearly surprised* Yeah. Why? How did you know?

Deac
08-25-2002, 01:09 PM
We have to let my father know where we are. He can help us...if it was really him...

Admiral
08-25-2002, 03:13 PM
Heimdall: Misea, your a jedi so think. If you rush out there they will hunt you down. Capture you then torture you untill you beg for death. After that, they will make you confess that you and the rest of the Jedi were allies. Finally you will have a public execution. Or you can remain with us for the time being and figure out our next move.

BattleDog
08-25-2002, 04:41 PM
*Captain Halren Flax sat in the ****pit of his X-Wing, arrayed around him were 100 odd ships, they were deep on the bowls of what appeared to be a Calamari Cruese Liner.*

*Halren shook his head, a month ago he's been the first Son of a great General, he's had his own Squadron, now most of them were dead, along with his kid brother Kale. His mother and sister had survived, but he was the only hier to a long line of Warriors. Hal squeezed the pendant around his neck, the jewel came from his Great Grand Father's Lightsaber.*

*Suddenly Hal sensed somthing down on the planet below, he hit a button welded into the main console*

*At the end of the hanger a door opens, Hal orientated the his ship towards it.*

Com: Sir, you can't go out there, that's Imperial Space now!

*Hal hit the red button.*

superthrawn
08-26-2002, 12:22 AM
Josine glared at Misae angrily, the venom clearly visible in her eyes.

"Listen Misae, no matter what you think about being a Jedi or honor or protecting the innocent, you have to realize something. We're badly outnumbered, the few friends we have left are likely either right here or about to reveal themselves wherever we're going, and we can use all the help we can get. The galaxy just blew up. This isn't like Alderaan. This isn't like Carida. We can't just shrug this one off, not feeling it because we were never there, never felt emotions for that place. I'm not downplaying what you might have felt after Alderaan or Carida, it's just that we're distant from those places. Our friends, our families, our allies were on those worlds. Right now we need to lay low and figure out exactly what it is we need to do."

Josine was surprised at her sudden emotional outburst after so many minutes of silence. Argh, the stress must be getting to her.

Redwing
08-26-2002, 04:04 AM
((OOS: superthrawn, neither Misae nor Josine were alive when Alderaan was destroyed))

Raschel: *to Orthos* You really believe Syrnl's changed? That he will help us? Why?

*Misae instinctively draws back from Josine, then lashes back out* I have no friends or family or allies. I had only my master, and now he's dead. I don't know what you went through or why but you have no right to tell me what I should be doing!

Wraith 8
08-26-2002, 06:38 AM
*Corzip feels anger rize inside the freighter. he feels different emotions from all aboard. he feels that someone on that ship wants Corzip of their trail.. and even better.... Dead...
Corzip sences The Jedi's emotions and replies to her earlier question.*

No i didnt contact you then. this is the first time im contacting you. I thought i was the only Jedi left. i would like to talk to you in person. tell me your stories. your feelings. im a fully trained Jedi. and have several years of Jedi experience. please. can i talk to you.

Admiral
08-26-2002, 12:33 PM
Heimdall: Not very Jedi like Misea. Raschel we are still being followed by that speeder. Your friends cover may no longer exist in the near future.

Cmdr. Cracken
08-26-2002, 03:38 PM
*Alys's fighter lands ona small landing platform in a quieter area of Coruscant. one of the more dismal area's, it's bars were filled with more scum than a Hutt bath. She walked into one, and the room went silent. She sat at her table, and the barman brought her a drink. Slowly the bar returned to it's normal din of conversation and music. A lone figure walked up to her*

Alys: Again? this would be the second job in a week? are the imps getting that desperate?

??:No, it's just your a reliable worker.

Alys: because you pay me.

??*stiffled laughter* yes, we do. however, this one should set you for life.

*the unknown figure pulls out a small holoprojector, and it reveals a small part of Coruscant.* This tower houses resugrents against the government. You job...

Alys: destroy it. simple. but how will it set me for life?

??:a Jedi is with them.

Alys: Jedi? me? ha, goodluck, it'll take mor ethan credits to have me do your dirt...

??:50 million credits up front, 50 million upon completing.

Alys: that, and new shield generators for my starfighter. upfront of course.

??:*he mused.* of course. *he tapped some co-ordinates into the pad and handed it to her* go here. our usual will replace it.
*he got up and left. Alys finished her drink, and left and boarded her starfighter. She took off, pulling into a small port station not to far away.*

BattleDog
08-26-2002, 04:42 PM
*Hal's Fighter streaked into the Atmosphere, the two Ties following him pulled up one left it to late and lost control. The fighter began to glow on re-entry, then Hull plates started peeling back, then the fuel ignited. The Tie exploded.*

*Hal's artifial horrison came on line and he engaged the afterburner. He'd Identified the disturbance now, an old frieghter, headed to an un-reconstructed sector.*

*Hal swooped in low following the terain, he floated his fighter up and down, side to side.*

*Hal suddenly wondered where his sanity had gone, he gritted his teeth and activated the com.*

Hal: Attention unidentifed frieghter, this is Captain Halren Flax of the 28th Corsair New Republic Fighter Squadron, do you require assistance?

Admiral
08-26-2002, 09:04 PM
Heimdall: Lets see You have yet to lose the speeder, and now we have a fighter following us. Please correct me if I'm wrong but if we are going to a hidden base, then perhaps we shouldn't be followed. Just a little hint.

Redwing
08-26-2002, 09:05 PM
((OOS: Flax, TIEs are fine in atmosphere - remember ESB?))

*Raschel scans the area again* What in the Force? He is! I thought we'd lost him! What is he, a Jedi or something?

*another fighter entered the area* Attention unidentifed frieghter, this is Captain Halren Flax of the 28th Corsair New Republic Fighter Squadron, do you require assistance?

Raschel: ......

*An invisible figure stood on top of the transport. Smiling.

Raschel continues past the building as if she wasn't heading for it.*

Cmdr. Cracken
08-26-2002, 09:13 PM
*The port was oddly well maintained. Imperial logo's and propoganda posters were everywhere. it was like a recruiting station.
Except it wasn't.

A tall man walked up to Alys as she started to climb out of her starfighter.*

Alys: Orders from the top. a refit on the shielding. *she handed the tech her data chip. he scaned it, and handed it back*

Tech: it'll be about 10 minutes.

*She hopped out, and 3 driods started to take her old generator out*

Tech: Ya know one more upgrade and you'll have shields strong as a small Interdictor Cruiser.

Alys: When your a gun for hire, you make alot of enemies.

*she smiled smuggly. The droids lowered the nre generator into place and begun to fasten it in. with the finishing touches, the droids buffed her Starfighter, and re touched her old family cres,t a hawk carrying a lightsaber. no one knew it was HER family crest though, because it's the lightsaber that got most peoples attention, but Alys always claimed the ship was never in her family, and she found it in some junk pile on Ord Mantel.

Well, this was the fastest repair station on the planet, she nodded to the tech and climbed in.* "All green" *she smiled. it was also the best. She took off smothly, and headed down to the lower levels. she aimed toward the tower.....*

Deac
08-27-2002, 11:56 AM
He's changed, Raschel...there is no Darkstar in him...my sister has it...

--------------------------------

*A cowled figure walks into the government centre. Imperial officials stare in his direction, and stormtroopers level there weapons at him*

Trooper: Sir! This is a restricted area!

And why? I am....Lord Darkstar...after all

*Ignites double-ended sabre*

BattleDog
08-27-2002, 03:43 PM
((OSS: Redwing, thats true, however entering atmosphere at an angle of 10 deg fould fry them, the only reason Hal survived was because of his shields.

Redwing
08-28-2002, 03:25 AM
((OOS: Only in the X-Wing series, because Mr. Stackpole had little understanding of Star Wars technology (that he hadn't figured out from the games)...but doesn't matter))

Raschel: I still don't trust him. He killed my parents, Orthos...

Deac
08-28-2002, 06:53 AM
He has a lot to answer for, but Deac vouched for him. And I trust Deac...well, trusted him...he's dead.

Admiral
08-28-2002, 02:49 PM
Heimdall: So now where are we going? Or do you plan on flying around until we attract more attention?

superthrawn
08-29-2002, 12:22 AM
Josine looked over to Misae once again.
"I'm sorry that I offended you. I haven't slept in four days. My mind is a little screwy right now. I'm also sad that you don't have any friends. That's quite a tragedy. Perhaps you'd like to talk sometime?"

Josine then answered Heimdall:

"I vote that we follow wherever we can. We have to continue, to press on. We can't just give up."

Many years ago, during the reign of Emperor Palpatine, there had been a man whose skill in hand to hand combat was unmatched, by both Jedi and non-Jedi alike. He'd bested Darth Vader in a fair, sporting fight. Boba Fett had fallen like so many others. It was even rumored that he once destroyed a Rancor with his bare hands. For obvious reasons, the Emperor found him a threat. He couldn't just replace Vader, he was involved in the whole hunt-for-his son. So, he did the next best thing. He put him in stasis, stopping the aging process. The man was horrified that he was just going to be sent away, be put in a closet for safe keeping. In disbelief, just before he launched, he asked when he'd be allowed to return. The Emperor had replied by saying he could come back when the Galaxy blew up. As a practical joke, the Emperor even had the droid's brain in control of the ship wired to monitor HoloNet channels for key phrases that would be sent out to signal his return. Such phrases as "Terrible tragedy," "Massive numbers of stars went supernova," and "Billions of people are missing, presumed dead," were the signals that would wake him from his slumber, returning him to civilization.
His ship, little more than a coffin with a hyperdrive, slowly roused itself, crawling from it's long slumber, and pointed itself for where Coruscant should be.

Redwing
08-29-2002, 03:00 AM
*Raschel hails the ships entering the area* Heimdall, first we're going to find out what they want with us.

Captain Halren Flax, no we do not require assistance. Why do you ask?

Kuuki
08-29-2002, 11:42 AM
(OSS: bout time i should take a character or two :p)

*On a distant planet near the middle of where the mass explosion which most of the galaxy has been blown, far into deep space, a single small planet stood in the darkness, using nearly the same type of shielding that the second DeathStar once had, but highly modified on a planetary scale had barely survived the galatic explosion by a mere fraction of shield strength. All but 120 survivors left alive, almost all of then with terminal illnesses due to radation poisioning...

the only one who have seemed to have not recieved the poisioning was only but a young man with unususal characteristics, along with uncanny relexes and a bit of intellect as well.

how the planet survives now is not to dissimular how planet Coruscant's reflactant mirrors shine light from it's star to throught the planet, but these create the light. almost like the planet had been prepared for that event of galactic proportions, all along in a starless night.*

Admiral
08-29-2002, 12:53 PM
((Scarface be sure to read the discussion thread, and also post a name. There wasn't a single mass explosion, instead multiple explosions. Causing around 80% of the galaxy to be destroyed. A lot of helpful info is in that thread))

Heimdall: Who said anything about giving up. However I don't want to sit around waiting to be blown out of the sky. Being tailed by an X-wing isn't the exact way to remain hidden.

Kuuki
08-29-2002, 05:01 PM
((@admiral that post i just made was an intro, i havent gotten to a point naming the character would be needed... :D))

*while trying to make a long story short :p*
* On a routine mantence mission on one of the solar emmiters, the young man mentioned eariler, was fixing a faulty circut.
suddently to his surprise a power relay short circuted and the mirror was broken. this was bad news. with out all the mirrors running the planet would certainly die due to the coldness of space and w/o a star.

the young man went back into his short distence fighter (now converted for short suppy and mantanence, and attemped to land on to te planet, then the mirror blew up forcing him to make a crash landing....

when he landed his noticed that most of his (key point) adopted family was deceased, and the planet was soon to me dieing anyway, he gathered his balongings inculding a fourteen inch box with a family crest on top (a Chimera also clentching a lightsaber) and searched through ruins of the dieing world for some sort of a freighter...*

Redwing
08-29-2002, 08:06 PM
Raschel: I understand that. Will you please shut up and let me pilot? *Raschel sends the message to the X-Wing again*

*Misae stares out the viewport, trying to sort out the confusion in her mind*

<How do I know you are not an impostor? What is your name?>

Deac
09-01-2002, 02:47 PM
Anything for me to do? Should I try to contact my father?

Admiral
09-01-2002, 03:24 PM
Heimdall: [sarcasm] Sure why not, the more the merrier. Actually wait until we are safe. Your father isn't who he appears to be.

Kuuki
09-01-2002, 03:54 PM
*zipping out of lightspace comming in range of a spacestation*

Spacesation traffic controller: "Unidentified Spacecraft identify yourself"

Young Man: "I am Irvine Cracken piloting the freighter: 'The Lasardus' requesting spacedock."

Specsation traffic controller [nerviously]: "Acknowledged Lasardus, p-proceed to dock 8 for spacedock..."

<insert suspenceful music score here>

(( nice plot twist aint it :D
The sons of Cracken and Starkiller surviving the holocaust))

Wraith 8
09-01-2002, 04:50 PM
<My name is Corzip Dinn. Im a Jedi for 6 years now. i have been in hiding since i heard of the Jedi being killed. before that.... i was a noble man trying to rid the universe of evil>

Redwing
09-01-2002, 08:23 PM
((OOS: Orthos is not actually Deac's son. He is the son of Deac's brother.

And you'll have to ask Cmdr. Cracken for permission to give your character such a relation to one of his :p))

Raschel: Heimdall is right. Just because Syrnl doesn't have the Darkstar anymore doesn't mean he isn't responsible for his crimes, or even that he's changed. You may have trusted your uncle, but look where his judgement got him. A grave in empty space.

Syrnl isn't like you. You were good, even when that...thing...still possessed you, Orthos...

Misae: <You and me both. But if we are the last...what is the use of us continuing in the path? The Aesir stripped my master from me. Everyone I ever knew is dead. Nothing I can do will change that. What is the point?>

Kuuki
09-01-2002, 10:24 PM
okay maybe i screwed up on one detail on orthos :P

but even though im sure cracken wouldnt mind (hopefully) ill ask (even after the intro :P

Admiral
09-01-2002, 10:54 PM
Heimdall: Also we don't know if he your actual relative.

Wraith 8
09-02-2002, 07:27 AM
< I dont know... the only thing i know is what i feel in my heart. it sais to me that i should go on. go on fighting the evil. to not let the Jedi perish like this. i would like to let the jedi go on again. please help me with this >

Wraith 8
09-02-2002, 07:27 AM
< I dont know... the only thing i know is what i feel in my heart. it sais to me that i should go on. go on fighting the evil. to not let the Jedi perish like this. i would like to let the jedi go on again. please help me with this >

Deac
09-02-2002, 09:40 AM
Maybe you're right, Raschel. But perhaps my judgement isn't the only one that is flawed here. Remember when you clubbed me down for no apparent reason? We have to stay rational,here. Trusting Syrnl may be our only chance. The rest of Atredis is gone. So is 80% of the bloody galaxy!

*Orthos storms out.*

Admiral
09-02-2002, 10:13 AM
Heimdall: Where is he going, it's not like we are on the ground. Perhaps someone should go after him since he appears to be angry.

Redwing
09-02-2002, 05:59 PM
Raschel: *sigh* I'll talk to him. *she walks out of the cockpit* Orthos...Orthos? I'm sorry. Orthos, are you---Oof!

*the freighter rocks with the impact of something on the hull. Raschel stumbles and grabs onto a seat for support.*

Admiral
09-02-2002, 06:04 PM
Heimdall: Great now who plans on flying this ship?

Kuuki
09-02-2002, 09:40 PM
*after refuel and resuppy the young Cracken finally reaches a small planet where he plans on landing outside any major city to reduce attention on himself, where he come across another freighter being attacked by a small fighter obiously tryign to bring down the freighter in one piece*

Irvine: "Unknown Freighter this is the lasardus, do you need assistence"

*then Irvine gets a sudden distinctiveness that he can know somewhat of the current condiction o one of the passingers in the other freighter...*

Redwing
09-02-2002, 11:21 PM
Misae: I have no idea how to fly this thing! *she glances back at Marin, Aidan, and Josine, receiving blank looks back* Uhhhh...*she hits a button opening the comlink channels* Hello? *she gets knocked out of her seat by another set of blasts. The freighter tilts on its course. Messages appear on the screens and alarms blare*

AUTOPILOT FAILING

STEERING SYSTEMS DAMAGED

Comm: "Unknown Freighter this is the lasardus, do you need assistance"

*Raschel makes it back to the cockpit* What's going on?

Kuuki
09-03-2002, 10:03 AM
*noticing that the other freighter is stearing most nearly out of control, Irvine trys a interesting technique:

Irvine charges up his weaponry and closes in on the fighter's sheilds, then opens file keeping a barrage of rockets and gattling-gun like lasers on to the enemy's shields hoping to either deactive them or to jar the pilot enough to start attacking him instead of the other freighter which cant take much more damage.

Irvine at least knew that his freighter could at least go into a fire-fight and at least stand a fair amount of chance to come out in one piece...*

Irvine on Comm: "Hold on! im gonna try to dirvert this guy's attention off of ya!"

*Irvien starts his attack...*

Deac
09-03-2002, 12:06 PM
Does this thing have turrets? No matter?

*Orthos opens a hatch and secures a harness. He grabs a heavy blaster and leaps out of the hatch*

Admiral
09-03-2002, 03:09 PM
After (the warnings)

Heimdall: Step Aside, let me at the controls before we hit a building.

Misae relinquishes the pilots chair letting Heimdall try and steer the frieghter.

Heimdall looks at the controls quickly famalirazing them. Raschel enters

Heimdall: We are heavily damaged, I need your help flying this thing. I would give you the pilot seat but we don't have the time, so if you would take the copilots seat, we might survive this.

Kuuki
09-03-2002, 08:10 PM
hmm wheres cracken???

Redwing
09-03-2002, 08:33 PM
((OOS: The ship attacking isn't necessarily Alys' ship.

On the freighter there isn't any defenses, just good shields))

*Raschel takes the copilot's seat* This thing's been heavily rigged up, careful with the controls. *the freighter shakes again* Have you ever flown one of...Orthos!? *Her eyes widen as she sees Orthos on a harness, flying from the side of the freighter. She grabs a comm unit*

Comm: "Hold on! I'm gonna try to divert this guy's attention off of ya!"

Misae: Who is that?

Raschel: I have no clue! *switches channels* Orthos! What are you doing? You're gonna get killed!

Kuuki
09-03-2002, 08:53 PM
oh good :)

*after somewhat diverting the attention f the fighter irvine pilots his frighterattempting to weave back and forht between building (barely manageing to not hit the walls)

...Also keeping hie turret guns on automatic, tries to gain as much distence from him and the other freighter...*

Irvine on Comm. Channel: "Alright get yourselfs out of here i leading him a far away from ya as possible"

Irvine tells himself: 'great now how am i going to get rid of this guy...'

superthrawn
09-04-2002, 12:04 AM
I need sleep... I need sleep... I need sleep. Josine told herself this as she prepared the narcotic needle. Anything to just rest for a while...

Meanwhile... in deep space.

The ship's brain had been programmed to find it's location by stellar charts. Despite the fact that every known major system had been destroyed, the light from these stars still shone. In fact, with a powerful enough telescope, one could still see the inhabitants of the faraway, dead systems. And the droid had a very powerful telescope. (Something the Emperor had put into the ship, to help the highly intelligent droid brain (think IG-88) to pass time when it wasn't reading HoloNet reports.) So there it sat, for who knows how long, just looking at the lives of people who no longer existed.

OOS: Sorry guys, I need to take a little time off. School has just started and I'm coming down with some sort of cold, so I'm short on ideas and ability right now. Hopefully I left everyone knowing that I can and will return, but right now I'm out. Oh, and when I return I'll make sure that my new character returns to civilization for the first time in a while.

Deac
09-04-2002, 12:39 PM
*Feeling the new power within him, Orthos raises his blaster at the incoming firing ship. He sees it, and also sees an Imperial Propaganda billboard is supported by a thin wire. Orthos fires, causing the billboard to crash on the incoming ship, causing it to break off...for now*

Kuuki
09-04-2002, 12:46 PM
I already led the fighter away deac

BattleDog
09-04-2002, 05:55 PM
*Hal had momentarilly blacked out, when he came to there was an ache in his heart*

*His sister was dead*

Hal: *Over Comm* Just a gut feeling, I sensed somthing. Something my father described to me. Is there a Starkiller on your frieghter?*

*Hal sees the other fighter*

Hal: Ok I've got that bandit, say, it looks like a Gunboat.

*Hal throttles back, then drops in behind the fighter.*

Hal: Wire, give me a lock

*The silver Astromech behind the ****pit beeps then emits solid tone.*

*Hal pulls the trigger.*

*The Adv Torp streeks out and slams into the back of the fighter, it's shields absorb most the blast but then the shield overloads.*

*One of the ship engines flares out and the fighter begins to list and lose altitude.*

((OSS: Unexpected downtime, sorry guys))

Redwing
09-04-2002, 10:27 PM
((oos @ scar: It's got buddies then.))

*Raschel wishes she'd had this stupid derelict armed too when she'd upgraded the shields...but she hadn't thought it would be necessary at the time. Oops*

Kuuki
09-05-2002, 08:29 AM
*after disposing the foolish fighter, by tricking the damn thing into a building, Irvine guns his frieghter back to the other frieghter.*

Irvine over Comm: "Okay one down, how meny more you guys count? i have a radar malfunction, maybe i hit a building"

Admiral
09-05-2002, 12:38 PM
Heimdall: I count at least 2.

to self: Why in the worlds doesn't this ship of weapons. How I wish I could be in my own ship

Deac
09-05-2002, 12:42 PM
*Orthos turns to see the fighter flying below him. He extends his line, and lands on top, above the ****pit. He blasts it open, and pulls the pilot out and hurls him over the side.*

I'm coming back up!

*Orthos activates the winch.*

BattleDog
09-05-2002, 04:15 PM
Hal: I've got the last one!

*Hal swiches over to guns, then to duel fire. Hal pulls the trigger.*

*The lasers break through the shield and ignite the core.*

*A clean kill.*

Hal: Now, is there a Starkiller on your ship?

Kuuki
09-05-2002, 09:08 PM
*as Irvine rejoins the other ships he asks over the Comm:*

Irvine: "Alright hey you snaged one of their fighters cool. now how bout we find a place to land somewhere and we can determine what things we need to repiar and such. Oh on a side note, think we could at least introduce our selfs before we get o our ways?"

*suddenly Irvine gets a strange feeling in his gut*

Irvine in his mind: "What the hell? i get near to these guys and all of a sudden its like im near someone i hated all my life, but for no reason why..."

*Irvine looks down at his metal box that had the Chimera Insigna on it wielding a lightsaber made for this beast, he held ever sense his Father gave him when he last saw him, was much younger, Irvine hated him for that. but he didnt leave something such childish bother him, for some reason he knew his father had to leave, but never knowing what ever happened to him. How ever of some rumors of which that his father took some part into the destructionof most the the galaxy...*

Redwing
09-06-2002, 01:32 AM
Raschel: *to Hal on the comm* Unidentified X-Wing, why are you asking if there's a Starkiller on board?

Deac
09-06-2002, 01:36 PM
Oh sure, Raschel. That's really gonna convince him I'm not here!

*Orthos un-harnessess himself and replaces his gun onto the rack*

Admiral
09-06-2002, 02:56 PM
Heimdall: Well that was fun. Now what are we going to do?

Kuuki
09-06-2002, 06:16 PM
Irvine over comm: "Starkiller? you mean One of the Jerks who f*cked up this galaxy to what it is right?"

Deac
09-07-2002, 08:04 AM
*Orthos fills with rage*

I'D THANK YOU NOT TO CALL MY UNCLE A JERK. IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, WE'D ALL BE DEAD SEVERAL TIMES OVER DUE TO EVIL CLONES, MY FATHER, THE IMPERIAL MIND-MATRIX AND ADMIRAL CRACKEN. DON'T BLAME HIM FOR THE AESIR!

Admiral
09-07-2002, 10:57 AM
Heimdall: Calm down Orthos. We don't need an enemy at the moment. Wait until we are safe then you can discuss this all you want.

Kuuki
09-07-2002, 02:10 PM
*Sensing intence rage and still does not understand why he feels others feeling, especally from one particular person...*

Irvine talking to himself, but heard very feintly over comm: "Orthos Starkiller this is the name of the person whom im feeling this much presence from...?"

Irvine really using comm: "Okay, i believe if we head abouts 38 degress to the right there should be an abandoned airfield im picking up from obital satilliets i've deployed into orbit before i entered the atmosphere, prehaps we go and land there for repairs?"

Redwing
09-07-2002, 06:24 PM
Raschel: *turns off the comm* Orthos, shut up! If they decide to kill us, we're sitting ducks! We can't outrun those ships and our shields can only hold for so long. I say we land, then make run for it. I have contacts in the undercity here.

*turns comm back on, putting on her best overly grateful tone* Copy that, Unidentified Freighter. We're heading there now. Thanks for the assist.

Kuuki
09-07-2002, 08:48 PM
*While making his course correction to the abandonned airbase, he can only but worry that with person, this Orthos can only be annoyed at him, only becuase he can sense this, but he does not know why*

just to say the Irvine Cracken was not taught in jedi arts but is aware of them, but still cannot understand how or why he posesses strange abilities, other then the fact that his father was a very well trained jedi, reguardless whos side he was affilated

Deac
09-08-2002, 01:21 PM
In the past 24 hours, my uncle has died, I've been left with a power I don't know how to use, my father has returned from an alternate universe, I've been beat up by thugs, shot at by fighters, had to leap out of a flying ship and get insulted! Now, how was your day....

*Orthos falls unconsious. Here begins creepy dream sequence..*

Kuuki
09-08-2002, 10:16 PM
[/color=red]how you dont mind me using your character for a little, deac[/color]

*while in dream*

*Irvine and orthos is about to begin a ferce lightsaber duel, with both sabers ignited, Irvine weilds a bright red saber while orthos weilds a Blue saber?? (okay im not sure what color he wields, hell it could be a different one for all we care :P). With explosions of anger, both not sure if they are fighting for their selfs, or continuing a long lost Vendenna that perished both of their Family members, and countless around the galaxy...*

Irvine: "I dont give a rats ass about my father, why should we be fighting?" *Blocks saber swing from Orthos* "That fight lost in a stale mate! Who knows what will happen in the end of this one, Hell! We coudl Blow up the REST of the universe for all it matters!"
*swings saber at orthos, both just barely able to now how to use sabers due to their unexperence with the force, but Irvine would most likey lose the battle just barely taking out his saber and just acting out of emotion and desparation*

*While back on his ship Irvine lands his freighter on the airfield while the other craft also lands theirs...*

*Irvine continuing to let his mind fill up with anger agenst his father, suddenly bursts out with anger and starts tossing random objects about in the freighter while thrashing about.

Irvine resents his father for leaving him and his mother who would die with in a year later when irvine was younger.
Irvine would be raised by his grandparents whom would die of radation piosoning...
Irvine lost everyone whom he knew personally, and he blames his father blindly for it...*

Redwing
09-09-2002, 01:15 AM
((Scar, that would be your dream and not Orthos'. You can't control other people's characters to that extent without their permission.

Also, Orthos doesn't even have a lightsaber, he has a golden sword))

*Raschel catches Orthos as he falls* Orthos! Are you alright? *she hurridly carries him out of the cockpit as Heimdall lands the ship*

Deac
09-09-2002, 12:24 PM
*Orthos is standing on a huge pillar, extending into the stars. Below him is the All, everything that ever was, is, or is to come, layed out before him like a carpet. Above him is the higher outer plane, where the Almighty lives. Two familiar beings stand ahead of him...*

Hail Orthos, son of the Darkstar!

Oh no...

Hail Orthos, son of the Starkiller!
?????

He speaks truth...
The evil men altered your embryo...
At the place where your fathers became Jedi...
You mother never knew...
Syrnl...
Deac...
Both your fathers!

And my mother?

Syrnl's wife, as always...

You are not the true Starkiller, son of Starkiller.
Nor Darkstar, my son.

But who would you be? For that is to decide your destiny.

I choose normality! I don't want power!

Then you choose me....

*The avatars appear to merge, forming into one silver being...*

Orthos Darkkiller...

*Orthos awakes...end creepy dream sequence..*

Admiral
09-09-2002, 02:33 PM
After landing the ship Heimdall leaves the ****pit and looks for Raschel and Orthos. Finding them in a cabin, Raschel struggles to get Orthos into a bunk. Heimdall helps her.

Heimdall: I've left the ship powered up just in case we have to get out of here in a hurry. How is he?

Cmdr. Cracken
09-09-2002, 03:50 PM
9THAT WAS NOT ALYS'S FIGHTER, just an FYI, she's a tougher gal than ya'll think, and she has a few tricks up her un trained Jedi sleeve......*

*Alys's com link in her fighter goes off, she presse sthe button, annoyed*

What?!

??: a change of plans, there at an old abandoned airfield. destroy it with any means necessary.

*The com link shuts off. curious, the orders never change mid mission. maybe these revolutionaries were that tough. she gave some instructions to her R2 unit, which then proceded to wire money to several accounts across several remaining star systems, the ones that were left, and though several funds and banks. standered procedure. sort of. this imperial assassination bit was getting old. by dispersing and then recollecting the money in a annonymous account, the Imps, despite there best efforts, could probably only get 1/100th of it back, should she fail. or leave. which ever came first.*so, about 49 million some odd credits. enough to buy a small fleet. she smiled. *

R2, prepare a message canister, i want to talk with these revolutionaries.

*about ten minutes later, she found the airbase. looks like they had just landed. She flew low and fast, her old Jedi starfighter streaking across the tarmac. she saw them scatter, and the ship dropped a message canister, and flew a ways away*

*as the group approched carefully, a message was heard replaying over and over.*

To you revolutionaries, my name is Alys 'Shera, i come in peace. I'm willing to offer my ship and services to you. contact at freq 234.908.12.1984 to talk personally. (message repeats)

BattleDog
09-09-2002, 04:02 PM
*Hal lands his Fighter, then heads towards the frieghter, he hits hatch release and to his surprise it opens.*

sloppy

*Hal enters the frieghter, he continues to sense the same presance, and somthing else, a jedi?.*

Kuuki
09-09-2002, 10:32 PM
okay how about a slight glimse of whats to come :P

*Irvine notices a person entering the ship, so with experence, Irvine plays it off like something else happened other then the truth..*

Playing cooly Irvine: "Hi there. had to do what i could do to get the fighter to crash into a building back there... I, er, mean i cant just think about my stuff in a dog fight..."

*Irvine knows that this isnt really his ship, just abandoned, posessions of the last's owners still left there, now thrown about during Irvine's temper tantrum... Everything there wasnt his, other then his silver box that his father left him, and the new name of the ship...*

Irvine: "Oh, where are my manners, my Name is Irvine Crac... er..."
*Not wanting to say out his real name*
Irvine continuing: "Craceren, Irvine Craceren"

Redwing
09-10-2002, 03:26 AM
((@Cracken: We know, they were a pair of (something like) Assault Gunboats. Not a Jedi Starfighter.

Interesting factoid - Raschel trained to fly an Assault Gunboat at Carida. Long story, but ironic in a small way.

And I think Battledog meant Raschel's freighter, but no worries))

Raschel: He's fine, I don't know what could possibly be the matter with him? ...Nerves?

This happened before. Back when...

No. We agreed we wouldn't talk about that.

Although I already broke that promise.

*Orthos' eyes open*

----------

*In the cockpit, Misae, Aidan, and Marin form an awkward triangle around a sleeping Josine. No one speaks.

Misae senses two strong presences in the Force...coming from the freighter that had landed next to theirs.

Is one of them that Jedi?

Admiral
09-10-2002, 12:56 PM
Heimdall: Well, we have two unkowns out there. What do you think we should do?

Deac
09-10-2002, 01:47 PM
Sorry everyone...thanks for taking care of me...how long was I out?

*Orthos eyes have turned silver. They are no longer gold, or the black that they used to be...*

Kuuki
09-10-2002, 01:57 PM
*Irvine rides out to the to of his ship, noticing the others talking about the canister...*

Irvine telling group sounding like in a silghty annoyed manner, but not rude: "Your Welcome..."

Irvine continuing: "Im goign to check the amount of damage i took, then ill fins out if there is anything here we can find to repair both our ships if you all dont mind?"

Cmdr. Cracken
09-10-2002, 03:45 PM
*So when are ya'll gonna get to the message capsule i left.....? :)*

BattleDog
09-10-2002, 05:23 PM
((Hal is in Raschel's frieghter.))

Hal: *Adressing the occupents of the frieghter* So, what the hell are you doing still on planet?*

*Hal notices the lightsabers and swords hanging from several belts.*

Kuuki
09-10-2002, 06:22 PM
no one has lightsabers (as far as i know)
Irvine has the only lightsaber, locked in his silver case the his father left him

*Irvine begins looking at his main sencor array, ntoices that it only needs minor work, due to it was barly working during the later end of the fight...*

Irvine to himself: "Well this shoudlnt take very long, all i need to do is fix a few relays, which doesnt need anything to fix it, but these supports arent gonna last if im gonna hit space, or another fight for that matter..."

Admiral
09-10-2002, 07:06 PM
(Scarface there is a jedi in the group, so it stands she would have a lightsaber).

Heimdall: placing hand on the hilt of his sword Where else should we be? If you haven't noticed most of the planets in the galaxy are no longer exist.

Besides we have this message canister motions to the recently recieved canister and now we are discussing what we should do.

Join in if you want.

Redwing
09-10-2002, 08:23 PM
((People, pay attention :p

Misae does indeed have a teal lightsaber that she almost chucked out her window earlier.))

Misae: ...Shouldn't we listen to the message?

Raschel: Not yet. *points a finger at Hal* You. You were asking about a Starkiller. Why?

Kuuki
09-11-2002, 08:41 AM
*after getting off his freighter, Irvine joins the conversation:*

Irvine: "Well, i dont know whats with that canister, but all i need is to weld some supports on my sensor array, if there is anything here at this airbase, there could be at least a decent mig welder, or something..."

*Irvine brought his silver case with him, still locked (irvine had no key), Irvine wasinfact planing on to using a welder to open the case*

Deac
09-11-2002, 12:32 PM
I don't sense any explosives. It's safe to open...I think.

*Orthos lies back. He's tired, and trying to comprehend what is going on with him*

Kuuki
09-11-2002, 01:32 PM
deac: no one knows he's got it, let alone that othos would need to scan it...

Admiral
09-11-2002, 03:52 PM
((Scareface, Deac was reffering to the Canister....not to the case your character is carrying....))

Heimdall: Well Hal, are you going to answer the lady?

Kuuki
09-11-2002, 07:48 PM
well it could have easily have been confused with the other :P

Irvine being the techincal person around: "Thats no bomb, its a message canister. sent out a few into deep space like messages in a bottle. interesting concept i have to admit... so are you going to let yourselfs get blown out of the sky with your banged up freighter, or are you gonna at least put the effort in repairing it before we deal who ever who sent this..." *irritated*

Admiral
09-11-2002, 09:00 PM
Heimdall: Calm down. We have time, and I have my ship.

Redwing
09-12-2002, 12:04 AM
*The dark girl, Marin, takes the canister and presses a button on it*

"To you revolutionaries, my name is Alys 'Shera, I come in peace. I'm willing to offer my ship and services to you. Contact at freq 234.908.12.1984 to talk personally."

Misae: Revolutionaries?

*Raschel gets a cold feeling in her stomach. She motions the others back into the ship, leaving Hal and Irvine outside, without waiting for Hal's answer*

It's a trap. She wouldn't have called us "revolutionaries" unless she was sent by the Imperials.

Kuuki
09-12-2002, 10:20 AM
Irvine: "these people are Revolutionaries? What was your name again, Hal, is it? if you might accompaning me to find some scrap metal and maybe a decent welder in thsi place? unless you people brough along your own for instence?"

Admiral
09-12-2002, 12:31 PM
Heimdall: Well, for all we know those other two are also imperials. She could be innocent, and heard us called Revolutionaries on the news...

Deac
09-12-2002, 12:32 PM
Both my father's....I mean my father AND my uncle left supplies. After the destruction of Byss, all Syrnl's stuff was moved to a planet called Ghorna. I think it survived the apocalypse. Deac kept a stockpile on Altereon, an asteroid in the Atredis system. We might find something we can use.

Kuuki
09-12-2002, 01:47 PM
Irvine: "Well thats good to know... so how about right now..." *purposly being rude*

Cmdr. Cracken
09-12-2002, 03:35 PM
*alys began to get impaitent. She sat, her fighter hidden from imperial cameras which now adorned their city. the ****pit was becoming uncomfortable, and she poped the top, and went out and stretched her muscles. several leg and arm streatches, she took off her helmat and let her hair down. She scratched her head a tad, and paced.

She looked at the insignia on her fighter, the hawk with a lightsaber in it's claws, an old double edged version of the weapon. She then took out her fathers CorSec card, which he handed to her when he died. the same insignia. odd, she always thought her family was non-force adept. maybe she was wrong. though, it had a Co-ordinate set for Corellia, where she was told to eventually go.

If it still existed. She sighed, thinking of her family. Corellia was a nice place, though she never found out if it even survived the Holocaust.

her attentioned then turned to the fighter itself. it was her uncles, handed down through the generations, some even say her family's ancestors piloted it during the Clone Wars, which means.... ah never mind. Jedi weren't even around in numbers today, even if she wanted to get herself tested. She chuckled, and went to the storage hatch, and opened it. She got out a fruit, and bit into it. Closing the hatch, she again paced around her starfighter. She paued a minute, and hopped on the nose of her figter to sit.*

BattleDog
09-12-2002, 03:55 PM
Hal: There's a basic repair kit in my X-Wing, plus my astomech.

*Hal gets impatient and walks into the frieghter.*

*Hal resembled his father in his strong jawline and high forhead, however he was tall like his mother, over six foot. He also had his mother's grey eyes and her impatience, not to metion his father's temper. At 27 he had his own squadren, as well as a number of admirers, women in love with the military aristocrat.*

*Hal favored the group with his most enegmatic smile, directing it specifically towards the females anything's worth a try*

Hal: *points to Orthos* I think you're the Starkiller, tell me, do you know the name Taklin Flax?

Redwing
09-12-2002, 09:35 PM
((Scar, Irvine couldn't be replying to us, we were inside the freighter and he was outside it. In case that was your intention, because I didn't understand what he was saying ;)))

Raschel: *to Heimdall* You're right... What were you saying about your ship?

*Flax enters the freighter and asks his question*

*Raschel raises her eyebrows* I know who Talkin Flax was. He had alot of pull in the military...He looked kinda like you.

Kuuki
09-13-2002, 10:43 AM
Redwing: Well maybe Irvine overherd and yelled it in there ^_^
becuase he is right now getting impatent becuase the entire group and allong him were goign to meet someone that no one is sure is freindy or not, but to him he know who ever it was, was up to no good.
so he's getting impatent becuase both freighters need repairs and the reason he scouted the airbase was so that he coudl find some parts incase he and the others needed them...

Irvine: "Okay fine, its getting dark, ill go find the scrap myself!"

*Irvine goes back into his freighter and puts on a long leather trenchcoat, also doing so, he conseals his silverbox in side it, along with two blasters, with no flashlight...*
*Irvine walks out of his freighter and locks the doors via remote, and begins walking towards one abandoned bunkers...*

Deac
09-13-2002, 12:28 PM
Flax? He was a friend of my fath...uncle's. Why do you ask?

And as for you, Irvine, do you have a problem with me?

*Orthos then says something in a voice that only he and Irvine can hear*

I sense it in you. We are alike in our fathers. You know of what I speak...

Admiral
09-13-2002, 01:58 PM
Heimdall: As I said before, I can call my ship to me, it has heavy shields and weaponry. It is fairly fast, and rather large. If need be I can call it and it will be here in a minute.

hearing the name Flax
Now children if you could settle down, we are wanted by the Imps. If you could settle down, we need to make a decision before they find us. You can argue later if you want.

BattleDog
09-13-2002, 05:51 PM
Hal: Taklin Flax was my father, he died in the 'Star when it explodded. The Imps got my brother, my sister and Mother are at a Republic base, helping to co-ordinate the counter-atack. I have the co-ordinates for the base, first you need to tell me who you all are, who you really are.

Kuuki
09-13-2002, 06:20 PM
*Irvine stops dead in his tracks as he hears the voice of orthos, reacting quickly he turns around to see that no one is there...*

Irvine: "What the hell...?"

*Irvine of course not being taught in the ways of the force, only knows how to use the force in natural passive more like reflexive techinques, but still never really understood why, was very confused with the situation...*

Irvine griting his teeth: "Orthos, is it? Show your self! damn i knew i should have brought a light..."

Redwing
09-13-2002, 09:27 PM
*Raschel sighs* I am Raschel Sheire, formerly of Wraith Squadron, currently an agent of New Republic Intelligence...well, until four days ago. This is Orthos Darkstar. He was my wingmate when we were Wraiths.

Misae: My name is Misae. I am a Jedi...My master died a few days ago, thanks to the Aesir. I was, um, told to...*she glances over in Marin and Aidan's direction...only to see an empty corner, with only a still sleeping Josine*

Raschel: *puzzled* The kids - they're gone.

Admiral
09-14-2002, 12:35 AM
((Battledog: Who is alive at this secrete republic base, it sounds like the imps got all of Hal's family, but at the same time, they are alive...))

Heimdall: Counter-Attack, against what the Imps, since there is no way you could attack the Aesir. to self: Not to mention the Aesir no longer exist.

My name is Heimdall, and I don't like the imps. That is all you need to know.

So your father was involved in the holocaust as well, and you have the audacity to be rude to Orthos?

Redwing
09-14-2002, 01:49 AM
(("The Imps got my brother, (but) my sister and Mother are at a Republic base" - am I right?))

Misae: *looking around* They were just here a minute ago!

*closes her eyes and stretches out with her mind* They didn't go to far. I have to find them. *she runs out of the transport*

----------

*Outside in the lengthing shadows, Marin and Aidan slip around on the far side of the set of bunkers*

Aidan: Oh great, the sun's going down and I haven't slept.

Marin: You can always sleep like a human.

Aidan: Fat lotta good that'll do me. Sleep like a human, weak like a human. No offense to you, of course.

Marin: None taken. 'Sides, I'm a Water-Breather, not a regular human.

Aidan: I wouldn't say you're a "regular" Water-Breather either.

Marin: Well you aren't a regular gargie either. I dun't recall hearing about them throwing zappers in bio.

Aidan: Yeah. Think this was a mistake?

Marin: *looks at him*

Aidan: I mean, think we coulda stayed with those revolutionaries? They seemed nice enough.

Marin: Nah. It'd be stupid to get attached to anyone in this dimension.

BattleDog
09-14-2002, 09:00 AM
(( Ok, lets get some background in here. The Flax Family has a long military tradition, they originate on Correlia but Taklin was born on Aguma, that's where he raised his family. Hal's Mother Sothae is a Commander in the NR Navy, she's an analist, his younger brother was a fighter pilot, he died during Crackan Offensive. His sister was a civ.

Hal's mother and sister were on the Mon Cal he launched from.))

Hal: I have an Idea, but it depends on one of you to, gestures to Raschel and Orthos being a slicer. It also depends on leaving this frighter behind.

Kuuki
09-14-2002, 10:50 AM
okay im confused, if any of ya are supposed to be talking to irvine like his right there in front of ya, guess what, he's not :P
he's already wandered off into some bunkers looking for scrap metal and maybe a decent weilder, until orthos spoke to him through the force, which got Irvine very confused, and stoped dead in his tracks...
but if not, well oops :P

Irvine: "Aw, crap, that was sorta spooky, stupid imagination, heh, how to i let such things bother me."

*Irvine only laughs at the situation, and continues to walk until he sees a barely lit room...*

Irvine: "Well, what do we have here?"

*Irvine walks in, and notices the the base still has barely any power left due to some of the curcut breakers where still on, and still receiving power from a relay station comming from a not to far city about 20 or so miles east...*

Irvine: "Hmm, if i flip this switch, maybe we'd get power to some of the lights on the base, but not all of em, heck there might be quite a few places where it just might be dark, oh well..."

*Irvine hits one of the switches for some of the lights on the base, trying not to hit to meny due to a possible surge, lights flicker on all around the base, and like her predicted some of the lights where blown out, or just blown out due to the power surging through the old relays of circuts around the base...*

Admiral
09-14-2002, 11:21 AM
((we weren't talking to your character....))

Heimdall: Fine we take mine, it is already in route to this base.

notices the floodlights on the field flickering on

You got to be kididng me, that idiot just turned on the lights. The last thing we need is to advertise that someone is at this abandoned base.

Kuuki
09-14-2002, 11:55 AM
^_^

*Irvine starts noticing the circut breaker start to fizzle and smoke, he, new that'd happen, then the breaker (well) poped and then the lights killed on him, and looked if there he'd turn on another breaker that'd wouldnt use up as much power, maybe only the lights inside the current bunker, he's in.*

Irvine: "hrph! the light in here just got dimmer..."

Deac
09-14-2002, 12:20 PM
I sense it, Irvine Cracken. What do you want with us? Why do you fear the new empire?

*Orthos redirects his attention to the current conversation*

I think we should get off Coruscant right away. I sense...something very bad is coming...

BattleDog
09-14-2002, 04:51 PM
Hal: Agreed, here's what we're going to do. I have codes to shut down some of the Golon platforms, problem is I need somone to patch me in. The codes are hardwired. However the low level codes can be changed, someone has to hack those.

This base should have some X-Wings, one of you can help me run interferance.

Kuuki
09-14-2002, 08:39 PM
Deac: no one knows that Irvine is a Cracken, as far as everyone knows his name is Irvine Craceren
and as for fearing anything, Irvine hasnt expressed any feeling towards any new empire :P
so im just going to ignore that bit of diologe :D

*Irvine walks into the barely lit bunker, then Irvine sees something*

Irvine: "There! A mig weilder! its not the best but, it will work."

*Irvine also notices a bit of steel laying about on the floor, so then he wheels the mig wielder (it has wheels on it) and picks up a fair sized piece of steel and starts walking back to his freighter, but not unholstering a blaster and shoots out all the lights behind him with out even looking to aim...*

Irvine: "Well, i have to admit, i still have no clue how im able to do that... heh."

*unknownly do to his aiming of his blaster and not knownly that he sensed the position of each light, he sends a flaint distubence in the force...*

<Insert a certainly of the jedi close by about Irvines abilities...>

Cmdr. Cracken
09-15-2002, 12:04 AM
*Alys's fighter suddenly beeps. She turns around, and checks her displays. SITHSPIT!!! Her radar was lit up with several contacts. proably the new Tie fighters her informants told her about.

but.. there heading seemed different. they weren't after her... but whooo...

She check her readings on the power grid..... oh man, those idiots lit up that base.... oh well, if they wouldn't talk to HER, she'd speak with actions. She climbed into her fighter, straped herself in, and started her power up sequence. Her R2 unit started beeping, but she calmy told it not to worry. lifting off, she put on her helmet, and made a heading through the lower levels. hopefully, she'll get there in time...*

Admiral
09-15-2002, 12:04 AM
((From what I understand, Orthos has an Avatar with in him, making him a Darkiller, as such he has some knowledge, that others don't, like Irvine being a Cracken. Although if I'm wrong, I'm sure Deac will say something)).

While this is going on, Heimdall's remote, beeps, signalling the arrival of his Ship.

Heimdall's: beautiful, exotic, and prestine (Aesirian, which noone will know) freighter lands next to Rachels ship.

Heimdall: Well my ship has arrived, Now we have to get pass the shields, for some reason I don't think we are going to make it if we fly out in this frieghter, followed by a pair of X-wings.

This is what I propose we do. My ship's cargo holds, can fit an x-wing in it. We also can tap into the computers from my ships comm system. So, we place an X-wing in the cargo hold, the other flys in the sensor shadow cast by the me ship. Once we clear the shields, Hal sends his codes, we launch the X-wing in the hold, and make a run for it.

The other benefit, is my ship has a lot of weaponry on it, that can help. So shall we do this, or does someone has something better?

Redwing
09-15-2002, 12:15 AM
Raschel: I'm only an amateur slicer. I've known some of the best, but I never had opportunity to actually slice anything that level of military. I think Orthos has had some experience *glances at him for confirmation*

----------

*Marin and Aidan stop in surprise when a floodlight activates right above them, then run as the whole base's lights turn on*

----------

*Misae stops outside the freighter as she senses a small, but distinctive ripple in the Force. It had come from that bunker ahead...she heads toward the source*

----------

*Heimdall's ship lands and Heimdall makes his proposal*

Raschel: I think your idea is our best option. This freighter is nothing but a heavily rigged derelict. I say we blow it up and let the Imperials sift through the scrap. But we need to get Misae and those two kids back here first. *Raschel turns around and ducks into the cockpit* I'll take the shields down...*she notices the new ships on the sensors* Oh Sithspit! We have company!

Kuuki
09-15-2002, 09:49 AM
*Irvine walks while pushing the mig weilder along with the piece of scrap metal on top, until he runs into Misae"

Irvine: "about time someone came, i got what i came for... all i need to do is get this on top of my freighter so i can fix my radar, it's prove very useful in combat sense i can make a better link with my orbital satellites. Think you can help push?"

Admiral
09-15-2002, 12:11 PM
Heimdall: Lets not just blow up this freighter, it can be used to help our escape. We need to rig the autopilot, nothing fancy just fly in a straight line. The Imps, will chase it and destroy the ship and presumable some of us. This will at least draw some of the prusuit off.

Raschel, you work on the auto pilot. Hal, come with me, will place your x-wing in the cargo hold. We don't have time to get the another one. Orthos, you look for Misea and the kids.

They will be on us in check sensors, in 8 minutes, I want to be out of here in 4. So lets move.

Redwing
09-15-2002, 05:14 PM
Misae: *taken off guard* Uhhh, umm, uhh, yes.

----------

Raschel: *ducks into the cockpit again and keys in commands* What if they scan the ship for lifeforms?

Admiral
09-15-2002, 08:02 PM
Heimdall on his way out: It can't be perfect, if they do scan, then it might confuse them.

Kuuki
09-15-2002, 10:21 PM
*Irvine wheels back the welder and plugs it into a power suppy on his freighter and rides the lift to the top, remembering about the silver case, he takes the weilder and uses it to cut the lock on the box.

he cuts the lock and opens the case to find not one but two ligthsabers of same disign... Irvine gets a small bit of anger in his face and does hesitate to slam the box close, and sets it back down, and goes back to repairs

Irvine then notices that people are scambling down by the other freighter...*

Irvine: "Leaving? So soon? And with out repairs i see? that wont last long in a fire fight!oh by-the-way i'd like to speak to this one who calls himself orthos..."

Redwing
09-15-2002, 10:42 PM
*Misae senses two forms behind the bunker, moving fast. She leaves the mig welder and runs out the door, circling the bunker*

----------

Raschel: *pauses, then shrugs and returns to keying in the commands* They probably won't scan anyway. Regardless, it'll distract them.

*the freighter retracts its landing gear and shifts upward. Raschel activates its shields and sets a flight plan, then runs out of the ship. She activates the takeoff sequence by remote, and the freighter takes off on a skyward vector*

Kuuki
09-16-2002, 07:01 AM
Irvine: "So Misae, your deciding to stay?"

*Irvine points to the other freighter in mid-flight*

Irvine: "Well it wont take long to finish the repairs, just come back in time cus i might leave ya!"

*Irvine continues to finish the weilding*

BattleDog
09-16-2002, 09:19 AM
Hal: Ok, we'll your' frieghter Hiemdall, the shields won't be a problem, the defence platforms will cut us to shreds though, and the mines.

*See's ships* Oh Sithspit! Wire, start her up. *Hal heads to his fighter.*

Deac
09-16-2002, 12:39 PM
*Orthos reaches out. He feels Misae is near the children, and that they will soon return. Before he leaves to make sure, he approaches Irvine*

Yes, Irvine?

Admiral
09-16-2002, 02:03 PM
Heimdall, entering his freighter, he heads to the ****pit, and activates the automatic defenses. Then warms the engines up for a quick escape. Goes to the entrance hatch.

flipping a switch to activate, a loud speaker.

Heimdall: Raschel, Orthos, Misea, and the children, get on board now. Those fighters are coming faster then expected, they'll be here in 2 minutes. I suggest you move.

Kuuki
09-16-2002, 03:17 PM
Irvine talking in avery serious tone: "Im not sure how you know my real name, but we have got to talk, i want you to come with me when we all leave..."

*Irvine remotely starts the systems and engines on his freighter, while keeping the seriousness on his face, it woudl be clearly known who ever saw Cracken in person, would definatly would see the resemblence in Irvines face now...*

BattleDog
09-16-2002, 05:50 PM
*Hal climbs into his fighter and powers up the ship's systems. The fighter rises on repulsorlifts.*

Redwing
09-16-2002, 08:24 PM
*"The children" Marin and Aidan round a corner to be confronted by Misae*

Misae: Where are you going?

Marin: That's not your business.

Misae: You can't---

Aidan: *eyes glow* I don't care if you're a Jedi, you have no reason to detain us.

Misae: Aren't you even going to thank---

Marin: We're grateful. But we need to leave.

Misae: *blurts out* You can't.

Aidan: Oh, but we can.

Misae: No! I mean, wait.

Marin: What?

Misae: *sighs* I saw what you did this morning.

Marin: *as a question* You did.

Misae: I know you aren't what you seem to be.

Aidan: *aside* Told you someone was there.

Marin: Okay, so you saw us. What are you going to do about it? Dun think anyone's gonna believe you if you tell them, so threaten us all you want but it won't get you anywhere.

Misae: Be that as it may, someone told me to follow you...that you have "the first key". He was tall, dark, and...passed through walls, and knew my name. And..he called you *points to Aidan* a "gargoyle".

Aidan: *sarcastically* How odd. That's what I am.

Marin: *elbows Aidan* They don't have gargoyles here, genius. *to Misae* Sounds weird, but here's a problem - we don't have a key.

Misae: *points to the pack Aidan is carrying* What's in there?

Marin: Junk. And our business. And no keys.

----------

*Raschel runs to the transport edge and yells in at Heimdall* Gotta find Orthos! *dashes off in his direction*

Admiral
09-16-2002, 08:47 PM
Heimdall [on the loug speaker]: He is talking to that pilot who flew the other freighter. You have 1 minute.

Deac
09-17-2002, 01:36 PM
*Orthos turns to Raschel*

Get back on board! I'm gonna try and find a fighter!

*Orthos glances around to see a small R-45 Starchaser in the corner. He prises the ****pit open and begins the startup sequence*

Good thing this is servicable!

Cmdr. Cracken
09-17-2002, 03:12 PM
*Suddenly, through a small patch of fog, the new TIE Vultures scream through the air, and open fire. The base is the frist, and the group splits, one to tend to the base, the other to deal with the escaping frieghter and her escorts.

As suddenly as they appeared, a small triangular fighter came up through the top levels of Coruscant, and flew right up infront of the frieghter, sending it veering, then back on course. it flies in a loop, and blasts the TIE that's coming head on to the frieghter. It rolled, and snap-turned, sending another two to thier firiey doom.

A soothing womans' voice pierced the comm.*

I see you have a bit of company, mind if i join in? also, if you find time, i'd like to know why the hell you didn't return my call.

Redwing
09-17-2002, 08:31 PM
Raschel: Oh yeah, really think I'll let you go up there alone? *Raschel runs out and heads for the next bunker, signalling for Heimdall to take off without her*

----------

Misae: Fine. But the Imperials are here. They're going to kill everyone they find...or worse. You can come with us or stay here, but if you stay they'll surely find you. As for me, I'm choose the first option.

*Misae turns and runs in the direction of Heimdall's transport. After a moment, Marin and Aidan exchange a look and follow her, as above TIEs attack the decoy freighter*

Kuuki
09-17-2002, 09:12 PM
*to Irvines surprise the TIE fighters also attack his freighter too...*

Irvine: "Aw crap, i wish that orthos came" *Irvine says with a smrik* "I really could use another gunner rather then my automatic systems... also kinda sucks the the previous pilots decided to take the escape pods with them... heh."

*Irvine showing off his pilot skills, preforms several barrel rolls and a few flips to dodge enemy fire before he shotts a few down, but not before getting hit himself rather critically...*

Irvine: "Err! Why haven't my main sheilding power up!?" *irvine suddenly relises something* "One of those people i was with must have sabotaged my ship when i was looking for the mig weilder... Well, im not through yet..."

Irvine on comm raiseing Orthos in his fighter: "Someone screwed with my sheilds! Im bailing out! if ya got room or not come and get me..."

*and with that, Irvine takes the two lightsabers from the silver case while turning one on (Blue blade) and cuts a circle through the ****pit window and jumps out...*

Admiral
09-17-2002, 10:00 PM
Heimdall: Die if you want to. [to self] pity that they didn't listen to me.

*Misea and the kids enter the ship*

Heimdall: Welcome aboard, *closes the hatch* if you follow me, we will get out of here, and save our unwise friends.

Entering the ****pit, Heimdall seals the door, and proceeds to take off. The ship rotates to face the oncoming fighters, that were attacking Irvines' freighter. Ignoring the ones that were attacking the decoy for a moment.

Looks like they got they are going to destroy that freighter. Lets have some fun shall we. flips a switch, and the ship suddenly vanishes. Smiling to his self, Heimdall remembers when the Scientist on Alfheim finally solved the problem with cloaking a vessel. Once the blindess of the cloaking was removed, cloaking devices were installed on every Aesirian ship. A very deadly surprise. They were even working on one device that had the potentional to cloak a world. Pity the world was also destroyed.

We are now invisible to the imps. They won't know what is happening.

Finding a nice target, the automatic defense vapeorized a fighter, going after Raschel. To the Imp pilots and everyone else outside the ship it appeared as laser bolts materialized out of thin air.

One down a few more to go. Misea, look at the scanner [points to the scanner[/i] and tell me how many red blimps there are.

Redwing
09-17-2002, 11:42 PM
*Raschel slams open the door to the hangar and glances around. Several TIEs sat there, along with a few assorted other fighters. A small StarWing Assault Gunboat with the canopy open catches her eye, and she climbs into it, typing in from memory the standard Cygnus activation codes into the flight computer. The ship takes about thirty seconds to power up and Raschel flies out of the hangar.

Finally. In a fighter again. Raschel felt her pilot instincts flooding back, and she powered the StarWing towards the oncoming Vultures.

----------

Misae: *looking at the blips* Two...three...er, five...and....now fifteen. And there's a bunch more blips on the edge of the screen.

----------

*over Raschel's comm came a message*

"I see you have a bit of company, mind if I join in? Also, if you find time, I'd like to know why the hell you didn't return my call."

Same voice as in the canister's recording.

*She pressed the comm button* "Call?"

Kuuki
09-18-2002, 10:28 AM
*THUD!!*

Irvine: "OOF!"

*To Irvine's surprise he had seemed to have landed on something rather, invisable...*

Irvine: "Ugh, What the hell!? A cloaking device??*

Cmdr. Cracken
09-18-2002, 11:27 AM
*A fighter is on her 6, she rolls, and dives the fighter toward the deck, she snaps the stick back, and pulls up, sending the trailing fighter to it's firey death. andother comes from the front, and a snap shot with her lasers blew it to smitherines*

[into comlink] yes, call....well, messaged. anyway, i figured you'd need my help.... and i also want to talk to the jedi in person...*

A green laser stuck her fighter, the engery dispering on thge shields. she looked to the direction it came from, and locked a missle with her eye scope, and fired. the missle launched straight, then made a sharp turn to the target, detonating it. (OOS thin Apache Helmet when you think of Alys's)*

Deac
09-18-2002, 01:55 PM
TIE Vultures...? Hah! I watched Syrnl's Scientists design those!

*Orthos reverses the polarity of his laser cannons and they change colour to a bright yellow, doing more damage than before*

Damn! Where's the ship?

*Activates comm*

Heimdall, are you there?! Come in!!!

Admiral
09-18-2002, 02:58 PM
((it earased my post 2 times,so nothing fancy))

Heimdall, lets Irvine into the ship (who convinetly landed on a hatch.) Directing him to sit at a sensor station, and to keep an eye open to see if any thing was going to hit the ship.

*Orthos: Heimdall are you there.....*

Heimdall: Yes we are behind and above you. Don't bother to look since you will not see a thing. Watch that fighter coming along the side

*tagets and destroys the fighter, with a volley of laser bolts that seem to just materialize*

Convinced, now shall we help our friends.

Cmdr. Cracken
09-18-2002, 05:41 PM
*Alys checks her scanner, sithspit, more coming up from the top tier levels of Coruscant. They must took the low road.*

[into her com,link, to all of the friendlies] Watch your bottoms, kids, about 25 more from below!

*She kicks her Jedi Starfighter into a loop, theninto a steep dive*

R2, load the seeker cluster and get targets
*The R2 driod complies, and in her helmet retical, appears 6 red glowing dots. she hit the missle fire, and one missle fires, spliting into 6 indevidual missles, each seeking thier targets. The TIE's scatter, but it's too late, as 6 of the 25 are sent crashin to the top levels. her shields are hit, but maintain at 70%. Alys does a 180* and snap shots 2 more*

BattleDog
09-18-2002, 05:49 PM
*Hal climbs, and engages.*

*A fighter locks on Orthos' tail.*

Hal: You got a shadow, turn to 0.95 on my mark, NOW!

*Hal pulls the trigger and stafes the ship's side, the fighter disintegrates in a fiery explosion.*

*Hal snap roll to the right and banks after another fighter. Hard on it's tail, he deactivates the tatgeting computer and pulls the trigger a torpedo slams into the fighter, the pilot never knew what hit him.*

Redwing
09-18-2002, 07:29 PM
((OOS Cracken how exactly do TIE Vultures appear, anyway? Never explained that in Cantina 6))

*Raschel links her ion and laser firing systems and heads for the pack of oncoming Vultures. She fires several times into the pack, downing three fighters before it separated.

Amateurs. Things supposed to be advanced, and they're dropping like flies. And all our ships are old. Goes to show there's no subsitute for a good pilot.

Three of the fighters went after Hal's fighter. Raschel came from the side, and hit the nearest one full on in the side. It slammed into one of its companions and the fighters exploded. The third veered off pursuit, as if startled.*

Admiral
09-18-2002, 08:33 PM
Heimdall: Alright boys and girls, we have only a few left, then I say we high tail it out of here before more show up.

*seeing a group of 5 ties in tight formation, heading towards Raschels fighter, Heimdall drops behind them and opens fire. The sudden appearance of laser bolts startled the the pilots, two try to escape only to ram into each other, and a third vulture. The other two were short work for the auto weapons on Heimdall's ship*

5 left.

*finds another ship, decides to have fun and locks a tractor beam on it. Finds another Tie vulture, and aims the captured ship at it. The pilot of the other ship tries to avoid his incoming companion, but just didn't have time, the two figthers end in a large fire ball.*

3 left.

Kuuki
09-18-2002, 09:49 PM
Admiral: i know i should have writen it, but Irvine was hold both lightsabers at the time when landed

*brused, bloody and half consious, Irvine makes his way into the bridge, nearly half the way using his arm as a support to keep himself standing, still holding both sabers in each hand*

Irvine: "Nice Flying..." *Irvine creates a big thud on the floor of the ****pit when he passes out...*

^ Another victum of Wraithy Cola... ^_^

Cmdr. Cracken
09-18-2002, 11:39 PM
*Alys finishes her last boogie and head toward the frieghter, pulling along side it. She looks out her window, down to the city which she called home for the past 10 years...... she gave a little wave, then faced forward again, focusing on the challange ahead.

the Skyhooks and the Golan Defense Platforms.

Deac
09-19-2002, 12:39 PM
Lets get the hell out of here! Where are we heading?

Admiral
09-19-2002, 12:52 PM
((Scareface, I knew he had the lightsabers, it just doesn't really matter. and Cracken, the freighter is cloaked, so Alys wouldn't know where it was, but no matter I'll fix it.))

*After the remaining fighters were dispatched by the group, Heimdall turns off the cloaking device. Alys pulls along side. Heimdall finally notices the slumped form of Irvine, he then straps him into a chair*

Heimdall: The choice is up to you, I can get us out of the system, with no interferance. However my hold can only carry one fighter. What do you want to do?

BattleDog
09-19-2002, 03:33 PM
Hal: There are important documents in my ship's computer, this baby's no ordinary fighter, I have to get her to command.

Cmdr. Cracken
09-19-2002, 03:44 PM
*ALys keys her comlink*

Look, knowing the Imps they've probably got us locked in to thier defese platform around the exit area, so as soon as we breah that outer shield, we're gonna have to move. I figure let me go first, since i've got the fastest fighter here, and it has a hyperdrive, to make a break for it, so the gun are diverted giving everyone else a chance to get the hell outta here.

Just tell me where and we'll go.

Kuuki
09-19-2002, 07:15 PM
how bout the cloak has to be off when plotting a hyperspace course ^_^

Admiral
09-19-2002, 10:25 PM
((No. The cloaking device was perfected by the Aesir. The only problem is that it demands large amounts of power to operate for a long period of time. What happens is right before the ship jumps to hyperspace the cloak is disable giving the hyperdrive enough power. As soon as the cloak is off the ship jumps. It is automatic function. This is only one of the many special features found on Heimdalls ship))

Heimdall: It doesn't matter if they have a lock on my ship, with a flip of a switch, my ship vanishes. They can't lock on, and can't shoot what they don't see. I plan on slipping into the exit line and just flying out of here. If you want to run for it be my guest.

Hal, if you fighter is so important then I suggest we put it in the hold, but that is up to you.

Raschel and Orthos, both of you are welcome on my ship. But you must decide now what you want to do.

I warn all of you, once you made up your mind that is it. Hal what are those coordinates.

Kuuki
09-19-2002, 10:53 PM
Irvine coming in and out of conciseness, speaking sligthy irrationaly: "Can i come too..."

if its not too much to ask, Irvine just jumped off his freighter and fell quite a few stories before going thud on the hull of another ship, i think even a jedi would need medical assisence... :P

Redwing
09-20-2002, 03:59 AM
((Didn't see Attack of the Clones now didja ;)))

Raschel: *into comm* I could probably make it past the Golans, but not in this old thing. I'll dock with you, transfer, and let it float off.

Kuuki
09-20-2002, 09:38 AM
[color=red]actually i did, Irvine isnt at least trained in the jedi arts nor expecting to land on a cloaked vessel... :P
and sense he hasnt been taught how to sense others he wouldnt of known[/color=red]

Admiral
09-20-2002, 01:44 PM
Distracted by the mutterings of Irvine and seeing he is hurt, Heimdall, grabs a med kit. Pulls out a surigine ((sp? if confused he pulled out a needle)).

Heimdall: Well I can't treat him, I can stabalize him enough for our trip.

*Injects Irvine with medicine*

Raschel:I could probably make it past the Golans, but not in this old thing. I'll dock with you, transfer, and let it float off.

Heimdall: Begining docking procedure, hold on.

* The two ships close and dock. A light signals docking is succesful*

Heimdall: Alright Raschel, you can enter at your lieasure, although I say you hurry. What about the rest?

Cmdr. Cracken
09-20-2002, 02:58 PM
I can probably make it past the defensis, based on pure speed, just give me the rendevoux point and i'll make it there.

Redwing
09-20-2002, 08:48 PM
((@scar: Oh heh...forgot :D

@Admiral: 'syringe'))

Raschel: I'm on board. Orthos, are you good?

Admiral
09-21-2002, 12:09 AM
Heimdall: Welcome aboard. Releasing fighter.

*Fighter is released*

Deac
09-21-2002, 09:06 AM
I can get past...but I need to know the jump co-ordinates soon otherwise they'll find us. I reckon we've two minutes at best. I'm keying in to jump to Atredis as my backup in 1 and a half minutes-decide quickly!

Redwing
09-21-2002, 06:34 PM
Raschel: *into comm* Orthos, I know you're the better pilot but you've barely even flown that old fighter. I think it would be safer if you went with us.

You just can't stop taking risks, can you Orthos..

Admiral
09-21-2002, 06:57 PM
Heimdall: Now if someone will give us those coords. we can get out of here.

Kuuki
09-22-2002, 09:37 AM
well good thing my character got knocked out, cus i sorta lost net durign the weekend cus my stupid isp cut my coax for no reason and gave no record of doing so :P

Irvine mutters out: "Raynor! ...its still there, it just got blown a few lightyears off, but its still there, had, artifical sunlight before i left, but still there..."

Deac
09-22-2002, 02:35 PM
So where are we going? Atredis or Raynor?

*Orthos uses to voice on Raschel*

I take risks because I am not like the others. I'm stronger than the Darkstar....but not the Starkiller. I'm...both...

BattleDog
09-22-2002, 04:51 PM
*Hal sequars his fighter in the hold, then charges up to the bridge.*

Hal: *pulls out disk* This has the codes to deactivate the defences and the coods for the base.

((OSS: Scar, Raynor is a moon, orbiting Aguma. Aguma is a Cannon outer-rim planet. That's not where we're going.*

*Hal sits down in the copilot's seat and transmits the de-activation codes, then transmits the co-ordinates to Aly.*

Hal: Ok, hit it!

*The two ships enter hyperspace.*

Kuuki
09-22-2002, 05:21 PM
fine then, Irvine is senial (crazed), but raynor is the stellar body that he came from, but most likey at this time due to lack of maintence of the articifal sunlight mirrors, the moon would be nothing but a moon size ice cube...

*Irvine still very wonded, but barely awake, attempts to strugle out of his bindings, while the others attempt to restain him notices during the slight struggle, to their surprise the Irvine's wounds heal ever so slighty

a clear instinctive act*

i know, a slight little god mode here, but im not gonna leave my character completey imcompastited

BattleDog
09-22-2002, 07:29 PM
((OSS: I'm sorry but Raynor can't have artificial sunlight.

1. Outer Rim, no money, they wouldn't bother.

2. Aguma is a temperate world, one of the bread baskets of the Galaxy.

3. Raynor would have to be the same.

I'm afraid since Aguma is cannon anything you attach to it has to make sense.))

((OSS: Scar, you need to read up on tech and EU in general, you also need to pay attention to other peoples mosts more closely.))

Admiral
09-22-2002, 08:00 PM
((I haven't pointed out, but Raynor wouldn't have survived, if Aguma was destroyed. The Aesir may have just overlooked that planet though))

Heimdall: Welcome aboard. Transmitting the coords to Orthos.

Hal: Hit it.

*The 3 ships enter hyperspace (( Oss you forgot on Battledog))*

Heimdall: If you will follow me, I'm hungry and the louge is a tab bigger, and more comfortable. That and I want to get this boy into a bunk.

*Heimdall Carries, Irvine to a bunk in the lounge, and straps him in there. The others follow*

Would anyone like anything to eat or drink?

Redwing
09-22-2002, 08:28 PM
((well, the idea was that Ken'atra's adoptive family was killed in the Holocaust when he was a child. Either Raynor was destroyed while he was off-planet for some reason or his adoptive family was off Raynor on another planet and died there.))

Raschel: How long till we exit hyperspace?

Cmdr. Cracken
09-23-2002, 06:03 AM
*Alys sat in her fighter, the swirl of hyperspace wizzing around her. she pulled up a galactic map, and attemptedf to make sense of the co-ordinates...... after a short while, she gave up, and reached into a small compartment. mmm... food. she started munching on a small sandwich.*

Admiral
09-23-2002, 01:47 PM
Heimdall: A couple of hours.

Deac
09-23-2002, 02:40 PM
So we're going to Raynor? I'm not sure...

*Orthos remembers being there before, seeing his father lay waste to a city in order to build a private retreat...*

Kuuki
09-23-2002, 05:03 PM
((OSS: I'm sorry but Raynor can't have artificial sunlight.

1. Outer Rim, no money, they wouldn't bother.

2. Aguma is a temperate world, one of the bread baskets of the Galaxy.

3. Raynor would have to be the same.

I'm afraid since Aguma is cannon anything you attach to it has to make sense.))

((OSS: Scar, you need to read up on tech and EU in general, you also need to pay attention to other peoples mosts more closely.))

[color=red]Well, first i decided to do it on Raynor cus i never mentioned about where Irvine came from, and the timeing was about right on the other rpg

well, maybe if i clear up on some of the explanation of the artifical sunlight statille mirror like thingy's (see im still making up stuff)
sense raynor is a moon (i dont know how big it is, and is on the outer rim, which i have to be cleared on what parts of the galaxy were hit most), so a sheilding not unlike what was used on the death star 2 but prehaps slighty stronger and used on that magnitute might be possible, but for shielding to be used to defent itsefl againest a blast like would have shorted out the sheilding anyway

while at the same time its star would have been blown out, thus the artifical sunlight mirror/sattillites
and seeing is the Irvine is pretty techincal, he was the one whom did all the mantanence

but why it was raynor used for such project (which with that much money could only have been funded by the Empire) can be still up for speculation

BTW: when traveling through hyper space, about a little about half way to anyplace where most of the glaxy isn't exsistant, you wouldnt see anything (no spegetti like effect with stars, cus there arent any)[/color=red]

BattleDog
09-23-2002, 06:22 PM
((OSS: Scar, that works, except one problem, the Holocaust was only 4 days ago, setting that up would require at least months. So really it doesn't work on any level. At any rate Aguma, Hal home got vaped and since the goverment of Aguma wouldn't spring for that kind of tech. The NR wouldn't bother shielding a moon. The only planets set up like that are bases and core worlds.)))

Hal: We're going to Freedon VII. Its a space station in the Har'ass system. The base is more heavily defended than a Stardestroyer. Once we arive we'll meet with what Remains of High command.

*Hal turns to Orthos* The PR people are going to want to talk to you. We're running low on heros.

All the Skywalkers and Solos are dead

Kuuki
09-23-2002, 07:24 PM
1. Prototype

2. Abandoned project, but only finished by Irvine, and a few scientists who so happen to live there on Raynor after the project was scraped, by an anonymous tip to finish it off

that good enough far ya?

*Irvine dreams of back when he was a child, regreating that one day when his best freinds father came home. Then sometime after wards overhearing a conversation that happend between two people.
but to Irvine's knowledge that part of his memory was slighty hazy, sometimes that conversation would involve a series of different events, or was this just his minds trickery?*

^ alteration in history taking slight effect, but not clearly shown

Redwing
09-23-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Scarface2k2

BTW: when traveling through hyper space, about a little about half way to anyplace where most of the glaxy isn't exsistant, you wouldnt see anything (no spegetti like effect with stars, cus there arent any)

((Hyperspace isn't supposed to be a mass of stars. It's something like another dimension. Besides, if that was so it would be white, not blue.))

Admiral
09-23-2002, 08:04 PM
((Read, the discussion thread. The Aesir targeted not a section of the galaxy like the core, but everywhere. Destroying 80% of the galaxy. There are few surviving inhabitable planets (Most of the planets still around cannot support life). If the planet had a sizeable population it was destroyed. Planets were popluations smaller then Tatoonie were destroyed. The Surviving inhabital planets either do not have techology, or are not inhabited, or have an extremly small population. The death star would not have enough shielding to survive the stars going nova.

Your safest bet is to have your character be born on Raynor, move to some small colony, which needs the mirors to survive and radiation shields. They were failing at the time of the holocaust, and eventually failed. Causing the population to get Radiation posioning, and Irvine to leave You could even call the planet Raynor minor if you want))

Heimdall: Very interesting, I'll be right back. Oh one last thing, please stay in the lounge, and don't wander, around the ship. It's for your own saftey. If you need anything, I'll be in my cabin

points to one of the doors in the lounge. Heimdall goes to his cabin, sits at his desk and begins to type a message:

Tyr: Republic has joined with the Imps, threat is low. However there appears to be a faction of the New Repbulic military still surviving, at a secret base, possible a resistance group to the new government. I have joined with a group of people, and we are currently enroute to this base. Unsure about the threat from them. Will make contact soon. Enclosed are the coordinates for the base. Final note amoung the Group is Orthos Starkiller, and a relative of Flax.

P.S. How are our people doing on Midgard?

Finishing the message, Heimdall sets the computer to transmit as soon as the ship drops out of hyperspace. He returns to the group

Kuuki
09-23-2002, 08:38 PM
*sigh* i think ill give in, raynor minor it is then ^_^

Irvine slighty awake, but still quite a bit injured: "can i have these restraints taken off..."

*Irvine then notices that his lightsabers are missing...*

Irvine: "Where are my..."

Admiral
09-23-2002, 09:39 PM
Heimdall anticipating the question: They are in a storage cabinet above your head.

Kuuki
09-24-2002, 10:38 AM
Irvine: "and these restraints..."

Admiral
09-24-2002, 12:46 PM
Heimdall: To prevant you from falling on the deck.

Deac
09-24-2002, 02:03 PM
I'm not a hero. My uncle was a hero. Now all I want is...revenge. I'm going to tear the second imperium to shreads if I have to tear out their filthy hearts WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!

*Orthos begins to slump to the ground. The past two days have been hell.*

Kuuki
09-24-2002, 05:22 PM
Irvine still restaind to his seat: "well how you you like to have in your intire life that you hardly knew your own father, then to find out that he along with some deac blew up most of the galaxy?"

*Irvine revealed that he was Cracken's son now (of course only orthos knew of this til now)*

Irvine: "Trust me, i hate me father for abandonning me and my mother on Raynor, now i have to live in with his name knowing what he'd done, and i hardly knew the bastard myself..."

Cmdr. Cracken
09-24-2002, 05:53 PM
(OOS Are we out of hyperspace to where ever the heck we're goin'?)

Kuuki
09-24-2002, 07:06 PM
@ Cracken:i dont think so yet, Irvine aint piloting while strapped in to a seat now is he ^_^
oh btw: sry bout trashing cracken :D

Redwing
09-24-2002, 07:41 PM
((OOS: I assume either we exited hyperspace or we made a stop for Orthos to board Heimdall's freighter.

@Deac: I'm not clear on this...do Orthos and Raschel have some kind of mental connection going on, or is it one-sided?))

Raschel: Don't say that. Don't let them have that power over you, Orthos...

Admiral
09-25-2002, 02:16 PM
((Redwing right, Orthos never transfered to Heimdall's Ship. So in this post I'll try to make everything agreeable. I'm going to shorten somethings so I don't post everything again... We have a little time problem.))

*Ships enter hyperspace. Heimdall and the Group move to the lounge, Irvine is placed in a bunk, put restraints on. His lightsabers are placed in a cabinet above Irvine. Heimdall then types his message. Then returning to the group answers Irvine's question about the restraints and lightsabers*

*The ships drop out of hyperspace, at the edge of the system, Orthos then docks with Heimdall's ship. THe message Heimdall previously typed is transmitted, heavily coded*

Orthos:So we're going to Raynor? I'm not sure...

Hal: We're going to Freedon VII. Its a space station in the Har'ass system. The base is more heavily defended than a Stardestroyer. Once we arive we'll meet with what Remains of High command.

*Hal turns to Orthos* The PR people are going to want to talk to you. We're running low on heros.

All the Skywalkers and Solos are dead

Orthos: I'm not a hero. My uncle was a hero. Now all I want is...revenge. I'm going to tear the second imperium to shreads if I have to tear out their filthy hearts WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!

Irvine still restaind to his seat: "well how you you like to have in your intire life that you hardly knew your own father, then to find out that he along with some deac blew up most of the galaxy?"

Trust me, i hate me father for abandonning me and my mother on Raynor, now i have to live in with his name knowing what he'd done, and i hardly knew the bastard myself..."
--------------------------------
((That should fix everything))

Heimdall Looking out a viewport at a space filled with stars: Strange to think that most of those stars out there no longer exist. How strange it will be to see the light from those stars disappear. *returning to the main business at hand* Hal, we are approaching the base, I assume you need to transmit some codes so we don't get destroyed.

((in case your wondering how the stars can still give off light when they no longer exist, it is because light travels at the speed of light, which means if you are not in the system, and are using a telescope to look at space, you wouldn't know that the holocaust happened. Until the remaining light reaches your planet in years, 10s of years, or hundred of years.))

Redwing
09-25-2002, 07:18 PM
((you didn't post what Raschel said, so I'll repost it so it doesn't get lost))

*Misae keeps sending sidelong glances over her shoulder to the bunk where Marin and Aidan are holed up. She doesn't want to say anything in front of the others, so all she can do is wait impatiently till they land*

----------

Raschel: Don't say that. Don't let them have that power over you, Orthos...

Cmdr. Cracken
09-25-2002, 08:02 PM
*as alys's ship drops out of light speed, she's more at ease, but still nervous. she hits a switch, and with that, the ships energy shiled increases. The radiation could still harm her ship, r2, and herself. she took no chances. hey, she eventually wanted to have kids someday....

She looked out the canopy of her ****pit, surveying the other ships in formation The young lady smiled and pulled up along side one, in formation, and simply followed.

She'd talk to the Jedi in person. she needed answers*

Kuuki
09-25-2002, 08:22 PM
*Irvine suddenly gets a vertigo feeling and a vision from his childhood passes through his mind of a man standing infront of a barely visable person. This person who was visable, wielded a single blue lightsaber and had white hiar, but nearly double in length then his...*

Irvine thinks to him self: 'What does this mean!?!'

[color=red]im just adding more plot twists here :)[/color=red]

Admiral
09-25-2002, 08:43 PM
((I also didn't post the message that Heimdall sent again....))

Heimdall: Well Hal, do we need to transmit anything?

Redwing
09-26-2002, 03:27 AM
((Yeah I know, but that wasn't part of the flow of conversation.

@Scar: It doesn't mean anything :p until you read the discussion thread and actually consider the story that's going on here ;) :p))

Deac
09-26-2002, 11:55 AM
I say we fight! I say we find the nearest Imp target and blow it to the lower planes!

And Irvine, I would rather have never know my father. I would rather have never had to see him destroy cities to try and make me like him. I hate my father.

Admiral
09-26-2002, 01:34 PM
Heimdall: And how do you plan on doing this? We barely know which systems are still around. Our fighter compliment includes your old fighter, Hal's X-wing, and possible the Jedi Starfighter.

Your angry fine, but think. We need information, and place to work from. We go to this base and listen to what they have to say. We go from there. Alright.

*Goes up to Hal, and shakes him.*

Hey are you going to answer my question?

Redwing
09-26-2002, 07:11 PM
Raschel: Orthos! Please, calm down. Think rationally here. If you want to bring down the Empire, blowing random things up suicidally till we get caught or killed is not the way to go about it. We need to plan this.

Deac
09-27-2002, 01:44 PM
Well squabbling about it won't help. I have assets in places that may help, and so we're heading in the opposite direction! What the hell am I supposed to do! I just wish that somebody would do something about this! I want to see the Imperial Palace fall!

*Orthos falls unconsious again. Interestingly, at that very moment, the Imperial council is meeting*

--------------------

Chairman: And so, we unvail the symbol of the Reborn Empire...

*The curtain pulls back, to show the Imperial symbol dripping blood*

Admiral
09-27-2002, 02:23 PM
Heimdall: Sure he has assets, if they still exist. I'm not going to run blindly into a battle with the Empire. Neither is my ship. We go to the base and decide what to do from there. 4 days have past since the holocaust began, we can't be sure that it is even over yet.

Kuuki
09-27-2002, 06:45 PM
Irvine: "Would it help if i knew where they'd were building a second Crimson star? I had someone keeping tabs on my father, but i lost contact nearly a week before the holocuast...
You'd think that the Empire wouldnt have needed a second one? Well if one got blown up, what would back that up, but incase that first had been sucessful (and we know it did, with the execption of it getting blown up too), wouldnt a second one be nice to conquer another galaxacy"

*Irvine held back on the info till now, he had his reasons, mainly of which if he could 'trust' these people with the info he had, Irvine still hid some detail, only becuase of his thoughts of Orthos*

__________________________________________________ __

*While at the Imperial meeting*

Council member 1: "Is the Crimson Star 2 project going to be finished now that we have confermed that the building site was not damaged nor effected other then radation leaks from the reactors?"

Council Member 2: "Isnt that classified information?"

Council Member 3: "Yes, but remember each member here has been entrusted with that information, I vote yes on continuing the project!"

Council Member 2: "We never agreed to such voting as of yet. besides we still have to take care of all those who have died of that radation poisoning..."

Council Member 4: "Stop thinking so weak, all those people on Raynor Minor were expedable..."

Council Member 1: "Execpt for the son of the last Dark Lord"

*The Table went into silence*

@deac: I don't care if you use council members ive used...

Redwing
09-27-2002, 08:26 PM
((The Crimson Star was created by Palpatine and intended for Cracken alone. A second Crimson Star would not be directly related to the first one, just so you know))

*a fifth council member stands up to speak*

Member 5: I move that we put the Crimson Star II project on hold. I don't see its tactical usefulness with most of the galaxy gone.

Also, I would like to point out to the Council that the Crimson Star II is conceptually much weaker and likely less effective than the original, due to the fact that it was being built in much less time than the original. Not to mention that the sources of much of the materials that were being funneled into the project now no longer exist.

*sixth member stands*

Member 6: We must also consider the Vanguard project that Artemis Omicron is waiting to speak to us on...I second the motion for a vote.

----------

Raschel: Oh Force...Orthos...*gets a medkit*

*at Heimdall's ominous words, Marin and Adian glance nervously at each other*

<What have we walked into?>

Admiral
09-28-2002, 01:27 AM
While waiting for Hal to respond to, a light begins to flash, inditating a trasnmission form Midgard.

Heimdall: I'll be right back, get me if Hal ever decides to answer.

*he goes into his quaters, and locks the door. Turning on the comm unit, to his surprise Tyr's face appear and not text. This had to be important*

Heimdall: A joy to speak with you in person.

Tyr: The same. your message was important enough to warrant a live transmission. You need to watch the sons of Cracken and Starkiller closely. They could be dangerous to our people.

Heimdall: I agree, I will keep a close watch on them. I also have worse news. There is another Crimson Star being built. We may have to stop it.

Tyr: We are not as strong as we used to be. Yet we still have around 100 Resonance torpedoes left. They were placed on Midgard in the event that we had to move there, and to ensure our saftey.

Heimdall: Good if necessary you can transmite to the galaxy warning of another attack unless the Crimson Star II is destroyed. How are our people doing?

Tyr: Good, Midgard was well set up for our arrival. Many myself included mourn our late lord's death. Vidar has been searching the prophecies for a reason this happened, and if it can be changed.

Heimdall: I too miss the beaty of Asgard. But I must return to the group before they grow suspicious. Good bye.

Tyr: I'll talk to you soon. Keep your eyes open.

*transmission ends, and Heimdall returns to the group*

Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 01:41 AM
*All this mindless formation flying left Alys tired, bored, and starving for answers... and food. and sleep. she hated being tired. She keyed the com frequency to the frighter*

Um, hi. i was wonderin' when we're gonna all LAND on this BASE because i'm just a tad tired. and hungery. i haven't had a decent meal since i got involved in this whole ordeal. Also, i that Jedi around, i would like to ask her a few questions, concerning Corellian Jedi and this Jedi Starfighter......

Redwing
09-28-2002, 01:56 AM
((We can assume that Flax was out of the room and Heimdall was paging him through the comm, otherwise this is going to get very odd))

Raschel: You'd be the Jedi. I've gotta get Orthos to the medical room, again. *Raschel leaves with Orthos. Marin and Aidan have already slipped off*

Misae: Uhhh...*presses comm unit* I'm the Jedi. Umm, we're waiting on Hal for the coordinates. What do you have to ask me?

----------

*Aidan is in the hallway when he notices that Marin has vanished*

Marin? Marin?

*Marin's voice spoke inside his head. Thought speech*

<Shhh. I'm inside with that guy Heimdall.>

*Aidan couldn't answer, but Marin anticipated his question*

<In his room. I have a...feeling about him.>

Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 02:04 AM
*alys sets her com on auto, so she doesn't have to press any damned buttons, and places her Step Fathers CorSec ID card in the holotray, and transmits*

Hi, look, see this ID card? that was my Step Fathers. see, my mother was taken forcibly by someone about 24 years before the Cracken Offensive and the Holocaust, and as result, i was conceived. and she then married that man. He was in CorSec, and this logo, the Hawk with the double bladed lightsaber in it's claws, appears on not only this card, but on the hull of my starfighter. it's odd, because i was raised to believe that none of my family had any force talents, except for this Starfighter, which my uncle said was a relic of the Clone war that a friend of his, Jedi, gave to him when he died.

Stranger yet, look at the bottom of the card, it has co-ordinates for the actual planet of Corellia, which i don't know if it survived the Holocaust. like my step father and my mother wanted me to find something.

And stranger yet, my mom snet me a com from home to goto Coruscant to see my real dad... whom i don't even know, which also coincided with the end of the Cracken Offensive at Coruscant, ya know, that that Crimson Star stopped there. babbled something about him being on it or a Star Destroyer or something, which made NO sense when i got the message. I managed to get into the planetary shield before it went, and before the Stars went nova... granted, i didn't get PAID for that job that i was on.. but that's really non issue.......

anyway, what i'm getting at is, i've had odd premonitions and unexplained hyper reflexes for my entire life, and i was wondering if that was proof that either my genetic father was a rogue Jedi, like a dark jedi or sith, or if my mom had anyone related to her that could pass that power on.

Redwing
09-28-2002, 02:17 AM
Misae: *feels slightly overwhelmed but puts forth every effort not to show it* Well...ummm...I don't know. You don't need to have a Force-sensitive relative to have a sensitive kid...but that makes it more likely.

I don't know anything about Corellian Jedi... but I can tell you you probably are Force-sensitive.

Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 02:20 AM
*alys thinks, and tries to recover items her Uncle told her about his jedi buddy.......she hits a jackpot*

What about a....oh sithspit, what's it called...... um.. it's like a cube..... that was the "additude" i guess of an old jedi master.. um.... started... Holocron! That's it! don't you have a Holocron or something?

Redwing
09-28-2002, 02:26 AM
Misae: *startled* No. ..Oh wait...my master had one...it must be with his things...back at Coruscant. I left all his things there...my things too...in the apartment.

----------

*Aidan impatiently waits for Heimdall to open the door and leave, without looking like he was waiting. He couldn't hear anything through the stupid door. If only he could shapeshift...morph, like Marin...stupid inconvenient gargoyle body*

Cmdr. Cracken
09-28-2002, 02:30 AM
*alys has a feeling of defeat wash over her. Sithspit. so close... well, she knew she was Force Sensitive, and that explained some. Though she had an odd feeling that she was related to someone...important. if not important, someone REALLY powerful. at least in the Force anyway. since her mother was raped, she wondered if she had any brothers..... oh well, that would be later.*

Well, Misae, since i am Force Sensitive, i was wondering if i could...um... request testing and training from you... i'd like to follow the path of thed jedi.... so i can use this Starfighter to the fullest... and....well....... become a Jedi.