PDA

View Full Version : Got Shoutcasted ?

WSBN-MeBaD
08-20-2002, 11:26 AM
I see after the #1 match was casted, the listener count just grew during our cast of it. If ya have no clue what I'm talking about :D then stop by #WSBN on irc.gamesnet.net or irc.enterthegame.com or of course our website of www.wsbn.com . The Web Sports Broadcast Network is one of the longest running broadcast networks on the web. We have just opened up on irc.gamesnet.net and look forward to maybe seeing a couple of ya in there :) We broadcast many different games so if ya got an idea for a special event or wanna have a competition match casted, stop by and catch one of us! :)

I am looking to get someone from Lucas Arts OnAir to see what they have to say about the game and other products of Lucas Arts :) So if anyone has a contact or is from lucas arts reading this forum, stop by and get a hold of me!

=NCG=Merlyn
08-20-2002, 11:33 AM
Work it MeBad,sell that air time hahahaha.

You go boy!

Edit cause I cant read

WSBN-MeBaD
08-20-2002, 11:53 AM
I dun mess around :o

Too many people saything this and that about games, I'd rather see the croud that likes the game come in and chat this and that, w/e

JK2 casting is freakin nutz. So much speed, I can only talk so fast :|

But look @ it this way .. most people are like :confused: "what's web casting" after they hear it once they will be like. :D r33t r33t :)

it's like ...

Before: :deathii:
After: :deathstar

you will be more complete :)

=NCG=Merlyn
08-20-2002, 12:20 PM
Agreed it kicks!
WSBN is casting our match tonight with Sofd. w00t!

The Truthful Liar
08-20-2002, 12:29 PM
... o.O

WSBN-MeBaD
08-20-2002, 04:17 PM
Ya never know what can happen :)

Garath
08-20-2002, 04:44 PM
yah.. for those of you who have never heard a shoutcast of one of the TWL tournament CTF matches, here's your chance.. tonight around 10pm.. check out this link and listen to SofD battle it out with NCG for the #5 rung.

http://www.wsbn.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Calendar&file=index&type=view&eid=131

(remember.. root for SofD :p )

=NCG=Merlyn
08-20-2002, 06:10 PM
this match is gonna be hella good!!!

Check out the fun everyone!

TK_GEEZus!
08-20-2002, 06:25 PM
gj on the last shoutcast man listened to the recording and thought you did great and the name is pronounced like JESUS NOT geezer :P
btw you played good tunes i like disturbed, but try and get some Tool in next time too ;)

Xel'Naga
08-20-2002, 07:09 PM
yes tool is good, play some of the live stuff

TK_GEEZus!
08-20-2002, 07:38 PM
PU****!!!
god that was great when i saw them play it last year too bad they didn't play it at the show i went to this year :(
OMG this forum is so gay it won't even let me name the title of a song. I guess I'll say it PUSH IT