PDA

View Full Version : Any chance for a mute feature?

BF_PaladinVII
08-22-2002, 08:17 AM
I was wondering if there is a hidden "mute" feature in the console somewhere that allows me to mute players so that "I" do not have to listen to them. I am honestly suprised that there is no such feature in the main menu anyways. Most online games have a mute feature to stop player harassment, or to help keep the peace. If there is no such feature, would Raven please consider putting in such a feature? A simple panel in the main ingame menu, like the "vote to kick" panel where the players are listed, would be a very nice addition and would make the game more enjoyable for me since there are quite a number of roudy players on servers.

My apologies if this has been brought up before. Thanks if anyone has any information on this.

DSbr-HaZe
08-22-2002, 08:22 AM
type this in console:

/cl_noprint 1

or is this an exploit because raven made the game with it at 0 so it would be cheating to change it. WAAAAHH

DS ChAoS
08-22-2002, 11:25 AM
As a former server admin I can tell you that I used to have all those goodies and more. However that really muted them, to everyone. I don't think something like that exists for the common player but the power is a little too tempting anywho.