PDA

View Full Version : Best Mod? questions...sorry.

Bucketo
08-23-2002, 01:48 PM
Ok...this is my first post, so don't flame me ok?!

I'm just wondering which mod out there is thought to be the best. I joined a server this mornin and guys were twirling around in the air...spinning the sabers around in their hand...one guy even came up and kissed my character! What's up with that? I have JediPlus...but have no idea how to use these "emotes". Anyway, I want some of that cool saber action, so can anyone give me some advice????
Thanks in advance.

FatalStrike
08-23-2002, 02:04 PM
HAHA!

If you want SERIOUS fighting and no dumb nonsense, get ProMod for saber FFA and or play on a JK++ for weapons CTF (no need to download this is a server side Mod)

Enjoy.

Luc Solar
08-23-2002, 03:15 PM
Fatal...you're being nice again.
Quit it, it's really confusing. :D

But yes, promod is the best choice, unless you get a kick out of fighting midgets with two double-edged sabers and a wicked french kiss.

(I remember getting totally freaked out when some pervert-Jurassic-park-runaway came up and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Never thought I'd be kissing Desann..but...in Jedimod...things happen. :( )

thehomicidalegg
08-24-2002, 02:09 AM
promod is still in beta, once it has all the bugs cleared out and the full version released it would definitely be the best bet