PDA

View Full Version : Here's a fun idea

RpTheHotrod
08-23-2002, 07:05 PM
No-saber force only duels! :D

Dark-Side only, of coarse...since it's the only damaging force.

bleh, that would last forever, take out drain...muhaha

TK_GEEZus!
08-23-2002, 07:11 PM
stfu about your cogs

SeraphimII
08-24-2002, 01:38 AM
Ok....He's really, really getting on my nerves. He just prances around and either acusses other people of cheating or insults them because they don't agree or for whatever reason.

My suggestion, TK_GEEZus!, is that you either settle down and try to get allong with people or you can keep on the path you've choosen that will surely end in banning. Its your choice.

Gooey
08-24-2002, 03:51 AM
he is too l337 and will never get banned because he has very valid issues to address and u r 2 n00b to understand them kk?

thx

/end sarcasm

TK_GEEZus!
08-24-2002, 03:53 AM
ty gooey it's good to know some people on this forum are literate

TK_GEEZus!
08-24-2002, 03:58 AM
Oh and I read the forum rules and I don't know what warrants me getting banned I listened to the one warning I got and haven't posted anything like that since. Oh and if anyone even TRIES to tell me that I'm spamming I have 50 posts in a month while some of you post like 98989890898 messages a day.

Gooey
08-24-2002, 04:03 AM
That's kinda a lot of posts per day.

I am not sure if I have ever seen anyone post 98989890898 messages a day but since u know more than I do cause I am not l337 then I have to take your word for it.

/end sarcasm

TK_GEEZus!
08-24-2002, 04:05 AM
good boy.

Gooey
08-24-2002, 04:20 AM
(checks his sarcasm for errors)

damn thing must be broke. gonnatake it back for a refund, people keep thinking I am serious. sheesh

TK_GEEZus!
08-24-2002, 04:31 AM
Yeah you got ripped off apparently your sarcasm must not have any wit to it or originality.

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-24-2002, 06:34 AM
That was just stupid.

Enough with the lame sarcasm jokes, we get it. How about a thread that doesn't put people to sleep.

That would be ni.....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................. :o

OnlyOneCanoli
08-24-2002, 10:30 AM
Geezus, you need to stop antagonizing members.

stfu about your cogs

Yeah you got ripped off apparently your sarcasm must not have any wit to it or originality.

ty gooey it's good to know some people on this forum are literate

Those comments are all unnecessary, and that is from this thread alone. I've seen it elsewhere as well. If you can't be nice to people, don't participate in their threads. You need to stop. I've warned you before. Thanks in advance.

JEDI OUTCAST
08-24-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by TK_GEEZus!
stfu about your cogs

what the hell are you on about. your post is on about cogs as well. there will not be any cogs for jk2.

TK_GEEZus!
08-24-2002, 01:38 PM
meanwhile it's OK for half the forum attack me, but that must be because I'm not part of the jedi council here or I don't have many posts.
But if saying stfu to someone or countering their weak sarcasm really gets to them I'll stop directly "antagonizing" them if that's what they're saying.

SeraphimII
08-24-2002, 06:19 PM
Maybe the whole forum doesn't like you because you prance around randomly dubbing people cog users even though you seem to be the only person experincing these cheaters, because with catch phrases like 'STFU cog user' or my favorite 'stfu newbs' (I love the verity of your complex and well thought out reponses), and then after all those you wonder why people don't like you.

Please, as I said before, either settle down and try to get along with people or you can keep on the path you've choosen that will surely end in banning. Its your choice.

Sorry if I seem to be picking on you, its not what I'm trying to do, but you really really need to learn the slightest bit of...restrait.

Rainbows, Sunshine, and Best Wishes, :D

Seraphim

[RAA]-=Chi3f=-
08-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by SeraphimII

Please, as I said before, either settle down and try to get along with people or you can keep on the path you've choosen that will surely end in banning. Its your choice.

Sorry if I seem to be picking on you, its not what I'm trying to do, but you really really need to learn the slightest bit of...restrait.

Rainbows, Sunshine, and Best Wishes, :D

Seraphim

We'll I guess that's better. Nobody here dislikes you. You just have to choose your words....carefully.

The warning you got from Canoli will be the only one. They don't have much patience when it comes to flaming. And then it's POOF... thread closed! :(

Gooey
08-24-2002, 09:23 PM
Sorry if I came off as a wisea**.

As far as "weak" sarcasm, I was only following your example so look to thyself for the weakness.

TK u attacked half the forum and constantly accuse people of a colorful range of things, then prance around poking fun at admins saying and daring them to ban you. I was just serving u back a plate full of what u were dishing out to other people.

Seems you had a hard time swallowing so I won't continue to do it.

This forum will continue on it's merry way without your wisdom to guide it or my b**ching, so best for both of us to just get over it.

TK_GEEZus!
08-24-2002, 11:03 PM
lol these people take me seriously

RpTheHotrod
08-24-2002, 11:08 PM
Hey, that got off-topic reeeal fast ;)

Btw, he does the same thing in-game alot too.

PODguy87
08-25-2002, 12:14 AM
hes probably making "cogs" himself, but making an aliby (sp) so no one will blame him

:rolleyes: lame

Ian

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 12:29 AM
Actually when I'm in games and trying I barely talk at all. You on the other hand RpTheHotrod talk constantly. Everytime I've seen you playing you accuse someone of cheating, you talk constantly saying idiotic things like "bad move learn from it", and you always complain about exploits.
At least I have a good in game reputation, impress all of these newbies on this forum that you want not like it's going to make you any better you'll always suck and resort to sitting on ledges at bespin pulling.

RpTheHotrod
08-25-2002, 12:46 AM
Not only do you keep saying everyone uses cogs, you lie about people on the forums too. Hmm, what's your problem?

"Bad move...learn from it." Excuse me? Where the frick did you get that?

Also, I'm a saberist, I duel. I don't sit on ledges pulling. Might want to get your facts straight first.

Guess it makes sense why you said it. Everyoen accuses you of something, so you suddenly try to blame it on someone you don't even know.

:rolleyes:

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 01:00 AM
Your such a liar I saw you in Jedi Battlefield the other day and it was CTF FF and you used that exact quote unless someone was impersonating you the person had "Rp" in blue and TheHotrod in white.

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 01:04 AM
I aslo remember you being in BF Carnage pulling, everyone was annoyed wth it and i renamed myself to RpThePulln00b

SeraphimII
08-25-2002, 01:33 AM
Woot I'm quoted in the little guys sig! I feel so Important now.

Hey Tk, give the source of the quotes so everyone can know who theyre from.

and...Surprise, Surprise your back to pracing around had acussing people. ;)

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 01:55 AM
and...Surprise, Surprise your back to pracing around had acussing people.

wtf are you talking about?

SeraphimII
08-25-2002, 02:05 AM
Um...calling people pull whores and ect., wiether true or not, is still and acusation.

I think thats what I'm talking about. But Im oh so confus3d

PODguy87
08-25-2002, 02:17 AM
is their ANY way we can ban this guy? all he does is SPAM about his godamn "cogs" that no ones heard of since JK1 oh so long ago. whenever someone disagress with him its always "STFU n00b, ive seen you playing with cogs" which are undoutbly lies. he does an awful lot of acusing.

can a moderator look into this?

thanks alot
Ian

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 02:27 AM
is their ANY way we can ban this guy? all he does is SPAM about his godamn "cogs" that no ones heard of since JK1 oh so long ago. whenever someone disagress with him its always "STFU n00b, ive seen you playing with cogs" which are undoutbly lies. he does an awful lot of acusing.

stfu n00b, i've seen you playing with cogs.

(in case you aren't very bright it's a joke)

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 02:33 AM
all he does is SPAM about his godamn "cogs"

Refrain from using excessive profanity in your posts. Basically, let the censor do its job. Don't attempt to undermine it.

MODERATOR PLEASE!!!

SeraphimII
08-25-2002, 02:44 AM
Joke or not if it violates the rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64362) it still shouldn't be done.

And even if you are just joking you're still being pretty annoying.

and FYI goddamned isn't registered as profanity, sure it shouldn't be spamed but once in awhile it should be fine.

If not may a moderator feel free to correct me :D

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 02:50 AM
wow that's a really good point, but you don't agree with my opinions most of the time and many of you found it necessary to flame my posts about cogs. You're just as guilty as me if you lookat it in that perspective.

SeraphimII
08-25-2002, 02:51 AM
Feel free to point out anytime I've flamed you.

Bah nevermind I've argued enough with you.

Forceonly duels would be fun but would lack the flare of saber combat... I mean it'd basicly be lightning, lightning, kick, lightning.

Woohoo...Personally I think that NF Promod dueling with a kill limit of 2 is the best Jediknight 2 multiplayer gets.

RpTheHotrod
08-25-2002, 12:10 PM
Time to shoot down his lies:

1. Yo, TK, my name is in all white. Not blue, in any part of it.

I don't use color because no one ever seems to be able to find me under FIND PLAYER. I guessed it was because the colors would change the "raw code" of my name...so I set it to white so people can find me. I don't know if that's how it works, but I use all white letters.

2. I only remember seeing you in CTF-Yavin twice.

3. I don't play in battlefields because the sniper rifle is unblockable (unless it was changed). I dunno, the idea of turning the corner and having 5 one shot killing railguns from a sniper ledge isnt fun. It's a total stalemate. People just ran around the maps with sniper rifles as if they were balsters killing people since it was unblockable. They should at least making SEEING dodge the distruptor 100% of the time.

Anything else you'd like to lie about?

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 04:15 PM
lol today an RpTheHotrod joined a server where our match was being held except this time the Rp was in red so you must have a fan or something.

RpTheHotrod
08-25-2002, 04:54 PM
uhhh... I don't think I can handle 2 other RpTheHotrod's running around...

Of coarse, this happens alot of times in different games. I end up having at least 1 or 2 people copying my name. Maybe they want to be like me :p

There is another possibility...

Rp is a trademark I had. If I owned something online, it woud ahve an Rp in it's name. When I was very young, these people at a gas station I'd ride my bike to would call me "hotrod" because I was a very fast runner....fast, as in, car. hotrod-car (vroom vroom)

Now, someone else mentioned that they thought my name meant Rodimus Prime (transformers, I believe), and Rodimus Prime used to turn into a hotrod car. Perhaps some Transformer fan named himself RpTheHotrod (as in Rodimus Prime, the hotrod) and started playing.

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 04:59 PM
strange

RpTheHotrod
08-25-2002, 04:59 PM
I play CTF alot, because I hate waiting in lines in duel servers, but look me up sometime and I'd love to slice you in half.

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 05:07 PM
LOL
gl killing me if you use a saber in ctf.

RpTheHotrod
08-25-2002, 05:14 PM
Bring it on ;)

.:Silver:.
08-25-2002, 06:06 PM
I can't understand why the moderators don't start banning more of these flamers. Everywhere I go there are flamers on this forum. It's scaring away a lot of legitimate talk about the game.

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 06:26 PM
yeah /kill is REALLY legitimate talk.
sorry not everyone considers newbie talk legitimate

RpTheHotrod
08-25-2002, 09:38 PM
"Flamers"

Everywhere, I see them there
I stop and stare at flamers
I don't care, I must declare
I've got to hate those flamers

On the forums, on ICQ
All I see are flamers
All I see are flamers
The flamers that always spam

Let's go into the forums
I know we're in a place where you would not expect much spam
Usually you're in here for a question or a plan
But if you gaze upon the text, and if you're kinda smart
You'll see the repetition is like spam-a-riffic art

Wow, haha
Look

Everywhere, I see them there
I stop and stare at flamers
I don't care, I must declare
I've got to hate those flamers

On the forums, on ICQ
All I see are flamers
All I see are flamers

Hey!

A Jedi Master like myself never has to be bored
I just grab my saber and do some moves on my keyboard
Now's the time for earplugs if you care about your health
So stand back, everybody, he's gonna flame himself!

Look at this, a flamer!
He's got blisters on his fingers
Flames so much,
Yeah, help him somebody, MOD?

Still there? Okay

Next time you find yourself at an exciting LAN party
You can find some flamer with your computer and Marty
If you don't know the steps yet, here's the gang with all the answers
Ladies and gentlemen, introducing, the Anti-Flamer Dancers
Here they are

Everywhere, we see them there
We stop and stare at flamers
We don't care, we must declare
We've got to hate more flamers

On the forums, on ICQ
All we see are flamers
All we see are flamers

Forums, ICQ, mIRC , flamers
Internet, games, chat rooms, flamers
No matter where you go,
You'll always see more flamers!

We gotta stop them

Flamers, flamers flaaaaameerrrsss!

TK_GEEZus!
08-25-2002, 11:24 PM
I'd like to put all that in my sig but i don't think it will fit

Rad Blackrose
08-25-2002, 11:50 PM
Actually when I'm in games and trying I barely talk at all. You on the other hand RpTheHotrod talk constantly. Everytime I've seen you playing you accuse someone of cheating, you talk constantly saying idiotic things like "bad move learn from it", and you always complain about exploits.
At least I have a good in game reputation, impress all of these newbies on this forum that you want not like it's going to make you any better you'll always suck and resort to sitting on ledges at bespin pulling.

Funny, Hotrod is one of the best players I know and also respect at the same time, as well as many others. The only insolent joker that deserves to be thrown in a gas chamber kicking and screaming is you. And he talks alot? Does that mean he is one of the crickets or something?

GEEZ, your idiotic statements are not welcome. Get a clue.

TK_GEEZus!
08-26-2002, 12:20 AM
Funny, Hotrod is one of the best players I know and also respect at the same time, as well as many others. The only insolent joker that deserves to be thrown in a gas chamber kicking and screaming is you. And he talks alot? Does that mean he is one of the crickets or something?

GEEZ, your idiotic statements are not welcome. Get a clue.
The nazi n00bs have spoken.

RpTheHotrod
08-26-2002, 12:37 AM
I know it's you, Blair....it must be Blair..or worst...a Blair wannabe...

TK-Hamburglar
08-26-2002, 12:41 AM
I can picture them goose-stepping with their sabers in hand...

TK_GEEZus!
08-26-2002, 12:47 AM
I know it's you, Blair....it must be Blair..or worst...a Blair wannabe...
wtf are you talking about

The Help
08-26-2002, 01:15 AM
TK. Is there a reason your so hostile?

TK_GEEZus!
08-26-2002, 01:53 AM
who said I'm hostile?

Tyrion
08-26-2002, 02:01 AM
who said I'm hostile?

Uh

"stfu about your cogs"

That kinda means you're hostile...:rolleyes:

TK_GEEZus!
08-26-2002, 03:27 AM
it was my way of saying hi

RpTheHotrod
08-26-2002, 03:29 AM
We know it's you Blair...

btw, just about every post I've seen shows you as hostile :P

Might want to learn a new greeting...like a "howdy".

Tyrion
08-26-2002, 01:27 PM
it was my way of saying hi

Damnit you bastard.

That's my way of saying hi too.

:p :rolleyes:

OnlyOneCanoli
08-26-2002, 06:32 PM
TK_GEEZus, this is your final warning. If I keep getting my damn email inbox fileld with complaints on you, you will be banned. And for good reason. What you are doing here is trolling. You are posting for the sole reason of inciting negative comments out of people. Your sig alone is proof that your existence on these forums is for that singular purpose.

This is the last warning I'm giving you. (I've been so kind thus far to give you two and no punishment.) You screw up again, you will be banned for a week. You screw up after that, and you will be permanently banned. Thanks in advance for not screwing up.

TK_GEEZus!
08-26-2002, 07:42 PM
wow people are saying they want me thrown in a gas chamber calling me a bastard, but i should be banned for saying stfu and n00b.
It isn't because the one forum moderator is biased is it? :O

Krash
08-26-2002, 07:56 PM
rofl, I don't even know where to start. Too much newbiness on 1 page.

TK-Hamburglar
08-26-2002, 07:58 PM
In defense of my dear friends GEEZus:

1) is sarcasm a crime?
2) is not sharing the opinions of others a crime?
3) is not sharing the opinions of lesser gamers a crime?
4) is comedy a crime?

If they answer to ANY of these 4 questions is 'No' then on what grounds do you have to ban him? Because others in the forum are far too sensitive or have a different (or no) sense of humor? This is a game, people...you need to take a step back and laugh at it and yourselves sometimes.

NK_Zephorath
08-26-2002, 08:03 PM
Hahahah.

Too many newbies here.

Get a clue please before you attempt to take on people better than you.

Gooey
08-26-2002, 08:26 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-07-12&res=l

No picture inserted here due to possible foul language.

Check the link to see how it would apply to this situation.

Gooey
08-26-2002, 08:32 PM
And to those interested, might I suggest the ignore post function?

Click on the Profile button of the person you would like to ignore. Scroll down to the end, and at the bottom should be a link to "add this user to ignore list" or something similar. Click on it and the message:

"This person is on your Ignore List. Click here to view this post" will pop up wherever they post.

Might save some a few headaches...

PODguy87
08-27-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Gooey
And to those interested, might I suggest the ignore post function?

Click on the Profile button of the person you would like to ignore. Scroll down to the end, and at the bottom should be a link to "add this user to ignore list" or something similar. Click on it and the message:

"This person is on your Ignore List. Click here to view this post" will pop up wherever they post.

Might save some a few headaches...

good idea man, and im sorry for helping to ruin this thread with inane thoughts and posts

TK_GEEZus!
08-27-2002, 12:34 AM
kind of sad you people can't let your brain do the ignoring

GonkH8er
08-27-2002, 02:03 AM
thats why i let my fingers do the banning...

TK-038GEEZus
08-27-2002, 02:24 AM
nazi

Gooey
08-27-2002, 03:22 AM
/twap

Tyrion
08-27-2002, 03:39 AM
Oh god...another Jedi2k2 brewing up I fear...

Tyrion
08-27-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by TK-Hamburglar
In defense of my dear friends GEEZus:

1) is sarcasm a crime?
No,but what he is doing isnt sarcasm
"STFU you cog"without some sort of smiley inditcating it's a joke(:D :P :))
No,but flaming while your at it is a crime
4) is comedy a crime?
His words may be comedy to you,but not to us.

If they answer to ANY of these 4 questions is 'No' then on what grounds do you have to ban him? Because others in the forum are far too sensitive or have a different (or no) sense of humor? This is a game, people...you need to take a step back and laugh at it and yourselves sometimes.

1) is sarcasm a crime?
No,but what he is doing isnt sarcasm
"STFU you cog"without some sort of smiley inditcating it's a joke(:D:p :)) usually means he is flaming in our board,if it's too "sensitive" for you guys,go to another JKII forum that's up to your standards.
No,but flaming while your at it is a crime
4) is comedy a crime?
His words may be comedy to you,but not to us.

Plus,this forum IS a dictorationship.They mod the forums,elected by the owners of the forumsto mod.Since you do not pay,they can do whatever they want(As llong as it doesnt break any of the forums rules).:p

Gooey
08-27-2002, 03:49 AM
Hehe, comedy is supposed to be fun for the masses, and if you suck at it, you will get booed off the stage (or the forum)

:D

ShinYiu
08-27-2002, 03:54 AM
Jesus, what is this freakin place? The n00bs are n00ber, the admins are nazier. At least on TWL the l33ts rule the boards not all these freakin n00bs and their holy n00b admins.

RpTheHotrod
08-27-2002, 03:58 AM
Mind your tongue.

You actually registered to post that...?

:eek:

Tyrion
08-27-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by ShinYiu
Jesus, what is this freakin place? The n00bs are n00ber, the admins are nazier. At least on TWL the l33ts rule the boards not all these freakin n00bs and their holy n00b admins.

---------------------------------------------------------------

This thread does not represent the community or the moderators and admins,I repeat This thread does not represent the community or the moderators and admins.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tk-DirtySancheZ
08-27-2002, 04:07 AM
MWAhAhahAAHWHAhAYWHAHAH
Howdy n00bs

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?newbi01s.wav=newbie

:jawa
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins,I repeat This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShinYiu
08-27-2002, 04:08 AM
If any of you are in clans(or even if you aren't). I invite you to join TWL. Please. Also, please tell me the names of the servers you guys usually play on. I would very much appericate it.

Thank You

ShinYiu
08-27-2002, 04:13 AM
Think there's some admins/mods abusing their powers in these forums. I might have to email GOD himself, George Lucas, about this matter.

Someone please point me in the direction of the forum rules that says you can be banned for saying Howdy n00bs.

Thank You

GonkH8er
08-27-2002, 04:39 AM
If you honestly believe that saying "howdy n00bs" is all he did, then you havent read all of his posts.

ShinYiu
08-27-2002, 04:40 AM
If you're trying to say that DirtySanchez is GeezUs, then I suggest you check ips before you start banning people.

whm.Maynard
08-27-2002, 04:40 AM
you dumb ass that wasn't geezus TK is a clan not just one person idiot.

ZehcnaSytriD-KT
08-27-2002, 05:02 AM
Um...lets see...where do i start. Well i guess i'll start with a w00t because i have to be the fastest ban in jediknightii.net forum history. I say two words and put up a url and get banned...nice. Well obviously the admins of this fine forum or atleast GonkH8er is a complete and utter moron. Learn how to look at the ip's u f'in n00b admin. Well thanks for reading as im certain im about to get banned again.

Show ur girl some love with a little...
DirtySancheZ

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?newbi01s.wav=newbie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins,I repeat This thread does represent the community the moderators and admins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrion
08-27-2002, 11:20 AM
I.P. means nothing,you ****ing n00b.

Do you know how easy it is to change I.P.s? We used to have someone named Jedi2k2,who was a real ass,so the admins banned him. But, he changed his I.P. and each time he wanted to flame the forums,he just changed his I.P. and registered a new name.

Edit-Yay I got quoted in a signature:rolleyes:

ShinYiu
08-27-2002, 11:52 AM
Guess this places is worse than I thought then. Admins just assume that you are who they think you are and not who you really are and ban you.

Tyrion
08-27-2002, 11:56 AM
Guess this places is worse than I thought then. Admins just assume that you are who they think you are and not who you really are and ban you.

???

Uh...

Most of the forum thinks that Gezzus is a flamer and should be banned,and we SAW his real self. He was banned,and he should live with it. Next time he could either be nicer or go to another forum that likes his flaming.

ShinYiu
08-27-2002, 12:00 PM
I wasn't talking about GEEZus. I was talking about DirtySanchez. Please look over the last 1/3 of page 2 of this thread.

Thank You

Tyrion
08-27-2002, 12:02 PM
I wasn't talking about GEEZus. I was talking about DirtySanchez. Please look over the last half of page 2 of this thread.

Thank You

Ok...I feel sorry for him.Maybe the moderators SHOULD unban him... We didnt know if he was GEEZus or not because of how easily it was in the past to change I.P.

Gooey
08-27-2002, 01:01 PM
lol

comedy

a whole clan trying to show how l337 they are to a community who does not care

pure comedy

ban all TK's. :D

rofl

whm.Maynard
08-27-2002, 03:51 PM
Yeah and that's why you respond go back to sucking admin c.ock

Tyrion
08-27-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by whm.Maynard
Yeah and that's why you respond go back to sucking admin c.ock

Ooohh...look,he learend a new word "c.ock"!Oh ahhh can you show me your infamour world-know dick-chewing technique?

:rolleyes: :D

RpTheHotrod
08-27-2002, 04:59 PM
Just curious, Tyrion...what IS that a picture of in your avatar? A boat? A mask? A plant?

SeraphimII
08-27-2002, 05:11 PM
I thought it was cloud from ff7 with sunglasses....

Anyway this thread has gotten flammier then a.....ummmm...flame? Not to mention OT.

I hope you're happy RpTheHotrod :p

Gooey
08-27-2002, 05:47 PM
The avatar looked like a tree creature at first to me. hehe