PDA

View Full Version : A Mod that would rock!

FatalStrike
08-26-2002, 11:40 AM
Can someone out there make a Mod that allows us to pick our own MP3's for in game MP, and songs for other situations, like FFA duel music.

Make a sound Mod that lets us customize more in game sounds.

Would be sweet to play a really close CTF game with some dark D&B blasting and still be able to hear in game sounds. Imagine accepting a duel in FFA and your favorite kick butt song coming on.

zerowingzero
08-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Actually, in non-pure servers you CAN have your own music, just add a folder to your base called "music" and but an mp3 in there.
Then type "/music music/whatever.mp3" and you've got your music kicking!
tip:anything too loud will mess up your skils as you can't hear force powers/walking

FatalStrike
08-26-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by zerowingzero
Actually, in non-pure servers you CAN have your own music, just add a folder to your base called "music" and but an mp3 in there.
Then type "/music music/whatever.mp3" and you've got your music kicking!

Cool thanks. But a Mod would make things easier on me and could make all sounds (i.e. taunts and pain noises) easy to change.

Originally posted by zerowingzero
tip:anything too loud will mess up your skils as you can't hear force powers/walking

Don't worry, the amount of energy my music gives me will make up for the lack of hearing. Getting killed in JKII is a small price to pay for good music and laughing instead of screaming when you get pushed off in warring factions.

thehomicidalegg
08-27-2002, 04:46 AM
or you can add mp3 to a zip file then change the file extension to pk3 and place that in your base folder.